It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIncarnate
Anyone got any tips for staying balanced and grounded in reality ?

I have two things that balance me. Music and animals. Walking in nature, breathing fresh air and being with my dogs helps me to feel more balanced. Also listlening music that I feel suitable.

link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

As I know (as we all know)...time is setup to have 24 hours in one day....and 7 days in one week.

For the last 3 days....I have noticed that time seems to be speeding up....I will get up in the morning at 6:00am and suddenly it is 5pm.

Now I know I am still living in a 24 hour; 7 days a week world...but why does it seem that time is going faster? Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes, time flies recently. I have the same thing, getting up in the morning and all of a sudden it's late afternoon.

As for the sleep, last night I went to bed late, but could still not fall asleep and was tossing and turning till after 2 AM. I attributed that to my usual full-moon problems, so I don't know. Strangely, every time shortly before or during a full moon, I can't sleep and feel restless all night. Also, normally I don't close my blinds at night, but during the full moon I always have to because if I let the full moon shine into my face, I get the most horrendous nightmares (e.g., evil creatures chasing me, vampires trying to kill me and such things). Almost never get that on other nights. But that has been a reoccurring thing for years and years, so I don't really know if it has anything to do with a recent energy shift.
edit on 9-1-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

link   
I have been feeling unusually out of wack but I am at a higher than normal state of alert also. I am usually very connected and in tune with the universe and its goings on. This past week tho its gone into a hyperawareness for some reason. I woke up Friday morning with that same uhoh feeling. Not only that, but my two kids who are fifth generation seers, have had extreme behavioral changes this week. I know that they are in near perfect health and we have had almost no familial changes. It is like they feel the energetic shift of energy and
are unsure of what to do with it. I plan on doing some grounding and energy workwith them today with the hopes that I can at least help make us all a little more comfortable and peaceful. Best of luck to you all.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Loving this thread a lot!!

My older sister has been complianing for about 6 week that suddenly she isnt able to sleep at night - she usually sleep pretty quick and a lot if she can. And now, night after night she finds herself with her eyes wide aware.. staring outside the window or something.Can't wait to get home and tell her about this thread

As for myself: I've been feeling zoned out, not energize, but fussy, like I'm walking just a tad next/out of my body. First I thought I was coming down with the flu but I feel okay. I've been having vivid dreams but these I've been having forever so much that sometimes I cant make a distintion between dream and real. This past year I've had an increasing number of dreams that came out. If only I could paint the dreams that I've been having, Terrified and Beautiful at the same time!

Also I wok up a few days ago with a surge of determination to get my body in healthier shape

edit on 18/10/2011 by Lykantroph11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I was ready to give this thread a couple of
but seriously I have had all those symptoms over the past week or so and today I have woke up with a sudden urge of passion, it feels like I am meant to help with something but that something I do not know.

Is it not true that humans can pick up on coming disasters and wars?

ALS

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I was the same as you up until about a year ago yet always had Matrix type feeling all my life.

I feel that massive change is coming to us all. what I do not know but there seems to be some mother hen instinct in me buying and collecting lets call is survival gear and with out sounding to hippy the connection I feel to Earth is inspiring.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

ALS

i believe this to be very true! with WW3 pretty much already started...it would seem the perfect timing for an uprising of the angels! it's going to take Mom to end this madness!

edit on 1/9/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The night before last, I had the most vivid sad dream. Not sure if it means anything but here goes. I was in what was like a football stadium, and there were thousands of people there. Also, a lot of people I know and some I knew long ago. There were small airplanes and helicopters in the middle and all of the men were getting on them and taking off. In my dream, I knew why they were leaving. They were going to fight for us. I saw a lady I know through my best friend. She was crying. She told me her husband left. I just kept rubbing her back and telling her everything will be okay.

I know...really weird. I don't know what it means, probably nothing, but it felt real and I woke up disturbed.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
i was givin a vision in my eyes last night..Now it looked like either a heart monitor machine or a earthquake monitor machine...It had a line up top and a line down below..think of either a heart or eq monitor..and the needle in the middle was going up and down big time.....

Dont know if it has anything to do with this or not but i find it quite interesting my self...Either heart or eq it was going really fast and below the bottom line and threw the middle and above the top line..at first i thought it was a heart monitor but the upper line and the bottom line was to close...

Wow that is interesting!

I would think that if it were telemetry you would be seeing the "heart" go into VENTRICULAR FIBRILLATION: Meaning CARDIAC DEATH.......Is that a warning that the Earth is Dying?

What happens when humans have this arrhythmia? Well they become dizzy, nauseous, cant breath, and finally UNCONSCIOUS!

Very awesome vision/dream

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

I had an extremely vivid dream, looking into the sky and seeing many moons and planets close in the sky and beautiful bright stars and colours. Never seen anything like it. Was amazing.

Still probably had nothing to do with the energy. But was so wonderful.

I had this exact same dream the night before last. Hmmm is it just me or are we all being drawn together. I wonder what is connecting us?

ALS
edit on 9-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Have a quiet moment listening to this everyone...I really couldn't have put it better myself.
Some of you might want to treat it as a meditation

Rainbows
Jane

Oh I'm not good with this embedding lark, so here's full link in case!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-1-2012 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have now felt it two nights in a row.

Strong Ringing in the ears (not general ringing)

Constant headache (not normal either)

Wake/Sleep mode. (basically it was as if I could not tell if I was asleep or awake, though I had dreams, I also noticed rapid eye movement often associated with the dreams)

Probably the biggest thing I noticed though was a since that my mind was being directed somewhere.

- I guess it would be hard to explain unless you felt it too, but it just seemed like it was being pulled or directed to a specific source somehow. It's not as if it was being fed any conscious thoughts, just that it was being directed to a specific place. It's beyond explanation.

I am not one to get into these types of issues, but like many, this one hit with me very strongly
edit on 9-1-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

ALS

i believe this to be very true! with WW3 pretty much already started...it would seem the perfect timing for an uprising of the angels! it's going to take Mom to end this madness!

edit on 1/9/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

You think that is what this may be, a war is coming? It is funny how before I even saw this thread I posted this on my own:

reply to post by Vandalour

Although I generally agree that the koren is more violent than the bible (or atleast the bible is just better at hiding it) I can say I absolutely disagree that all Muslims follow it to the letter! Please did you read the article, did you?

Yes some Muslims do, as do some Christians and Jews we call these people fanatics!

Please you must open your eyes and realise that the hated you have been taught has a purpose. I don't like any religion I think it corrupts the notion of god but I love humanity. And at the end of the day when all is gone politics, religion, money, everything all we have left is our humanity.

Please, a war is coming and it only we can stop it.

ALS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ALS

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I haven't slept well in the past 6 months but recently I have been sleeping like a rock, I'm not going against the grain here I am just stating what I am going through. I believe the reason I have been sleeping well though is that I have been staying up until I can't keep my eyes open so that I am tired enough to sleep through the night.

I never have vivid dreams, but last night (and a few other days in the past month) I had a dream that was incredible. I can't recall the specifics, but I had gone to sleep around 12:15AM and I woke the first time around 3:00AM from my dream. I quickly went back to sleep and the dream continued until I woke at around 4:30AM, I quickly went back to sleep AND THE DREAM CONTINUED, I woke again at 5:05AM and went back to sleep and the dream finished...this is the first time in my life that I had a dream continue after waking up, and I always look at the clock when I wake up regardless of the time.

I'm not saying there are good, evil, or indifferent powers at work but I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

that is strange to think several people, seperated by many differences, can have a connection in the form of a like dream.

I mentioned earlier, when I was falling asleep, that I had visions of things and I knew they were of an evil nature. When I made the effort to identify that they were evil and tried to think of non-evil thoughts, it was as if my view turned from looking toward the ground to looking toward the sky.

The things on the ground were of an evil nature and the things in the sky were of a good will nature. Very strange, as I didnt have visions of stars and planets, but of beautiful houses and people and although I could not see the people in the houses, I knew they were there and that they were good.

The colors were different, instead of sharp and morbidly combined, they were soft and inviting.

Very strange....
edit on 9-1-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
I have now felt it two nights in a row.

Strong Ringing in the ears (not general ringing)

Constant headache (not normal either)

Wake/Sleep mode. (basically it was as if I could not tell if I was asleep or awake, though I had dreams, I also noticed rapid eye movement often associated with the dreams)

Probably the biggest thing I noticed though was a since that my mind was being directed somewhere.

- I guess it would be hard to explain unless you felt it too, but it just seemed like it was being pulled or directed to a specific source somehow. It's not as if it was being fed any conscious thoughts, just that it was being directed to a specific place. It's beyond explanation.

I am not one to get into these types of issues, but like many, this one hit with me very strongly
edit on 9-1-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

I can't explain the ear ringing symptom, but i can give a theory as to your 'mind being pulled'. The idea is that you, your soul/consciousness, can download information from the world around you from an invisible network of infinite information, similar to as if you were you were connected to the internet.

To make a little more sense, my dads partner was telling me of this unusual event that once happened to her. There was a car crash in her street - she did not hear it or see it, she had no physical way of having a reason to know there was a crash. But something made her want to go outside onto the street. She went out to see almost the entire street were out there, and people were still exiting their houses to investigate. None of them reported hearing or seeing anything, only that they felt compelled to go out. It turns out that a young child had been killed during the car crash, and the whole street knew something had happened were almost pulled to the scene by intent.

Make of it what you will, these are no coincidences.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
How long does this typically last? I've been having those symptoms for over 20 years!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

in some cases more than 100 years

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

I do however wish to make one point: With all the doom and gloom reported in the MSM, on sites such as these, the economic downturn, unemployment figures, rise in petrol prices and general crap heap the world is in, I wouldn't actually be surprised if people are feeling anxious, lacking sleep and generally depressed.

edit on 9-1-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

I used to think the same way for my personal "energy shifts" but this is completly different.
All this doom and gloom can make you lose your sleep and appetite,but what is happening right now is not the same.I can't speak for the rest of the members here,but for me(it's hard to explain it) it's like all day i have energy,that even if i try i can exhaust it.Everything that happens around me is like watching a movie and i have no fear and i'm in peace( before anyone asks i'm in NO DRUGS of any kind).I feel connected to everything natural.

I can't make you believe what is happening.You have to experience it to understand,what we are talking about.

@ all the posters who think that something bad is going to happen:
This is an unusual situation.Stay calm.We are going through a change that we do not know how it's going to play out and as usual human mind has a fear of the unknown.All this change might be interpreted as our worst fears.Death,destruction,negative feelings,but it's only because we don't know how to manage all this.
Most of you are depressed because you know deep inside that what is happening,will change everything that you hold familiar and you don't want to lose it.
I can't prove that i'm right about this,but from my own experiences that's been going on for two months,i feel that there is nothing evil or bad behind all this.To me it feels natural,like we are taking the next step to what we are supposed to be.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I read this thread last night and wondered if I hadn't felt anything because of the head cold I've had for the past few days. But one thing I did note is that I have remembered my dreams over the last week. I used to remember them vividly up until a concussion eleven years ago. Now, even though they are the usual nonsensical dreams, I recall them. Also, I have to say that last night while laying in bed waiting for sleep to come I felt the most incredible connection to what I can only describe as being a higher, divine realm. It was as if a gate opened and this sweet soft peacful love enveloped me. I felt as if I was a baby laying on a soft blanket surrounded by the sweetest love. It wasn't even that I had to open myself up to this connection, it was just there. I've felt higher connections before but this was different in that I felt like a smaller piece of what I was connecting to and that whatever it was/they were was connecting to me and showering me with love. And this morning as I write this I still feel sweet, soft, loving and peaceful on the inside.

If this all came because of the power of suggestion then so be it - it still is what it is. Or, we've noticed the feeling of the moon in Cancer more so now that it's 2012 and our awareness and expectations are heightened. Or, even the same soley because it's 2012 and we're looking, searching with an openness for that spirit of change. However, maybe we all are starting to wake up to love. If you release all negativity and open your heart to receive not just human love but the Divine pure Love, it has a clear path to enter - imo.

Best wishes to everyone to feel the good that's out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join