It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question about the pharaonic royal bloodline

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My question is a simple one which arose from a simple observation.

You may know that Zahi Hawass the former secretary general of the Supreme Council of Egyptian Antiquities refused to release dna evidence which could be used to confirm the racial makeup of the royal mummies. He tried to pass it off as though the race is not important and he is morally above such discussions.

Seems the Egyptian government is uneasy in releasing genetic information on the pharaonic line however is it not curious that they were quick to confirm and release the racial identity of the workers who built the pyramids confirmed by dna testing?

Why are they happy and proud to release genetic information relating to the work force who built the pyramid’s yet they shy away from releasing the same information about the royal blood line.

Watch the video and see how proud Zahi is telling the audience that the builders of the pyramid’s were Egyptian and the dna testing is 100% proof of this!

Just thought this was very interesting and revealing also

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
maybe they are sitting on the holy grail ,proof that the pharaohs are indeed hybrids!!??

who knows ? maybe that they are actually black Africans?? that is something that is anathema to fundamental Islamists.

not trying to start a racist diatribe just saying that to them that is a huge deal

I am waiting for the shoe to drop though, supposedly the royal families of most of Europe go back to Egypt. Just that alone would show the world what a bunch of inside bloodline, corruption the TPTB actually are. The cat would be out of the bag,it isn't what you know or what you accomplish ,but who's your Daddy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I know for sure that if the royal mummies were also found to be genetically of Egyptian origin they would release the information in a heartbeat and with just as much enthusiasm as the dna results of the pyramid builders.

It’s the smoking gun, proof in itself that the pharaohs were not from Egypt! Now different people have their personal favourite. My personal belief is that the royal Egyptian bloodline can be traced back to Atlantis and the time before the flood.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Zahi Hawass is a classic stooge, as corrupt as they come.

Here is an example of the level of his 'scholarship':

"Herodotus relates that Alexander then went to the island of Pharos and chose the site of an ancient settlement called Raqote as the place for a new city to be built in a Greek style as the center of Greek and Egyptian culture - what is now the city of Alexandria."
- Valley of the Golden Mummies

Perhaps someone should inform Hawass that Herodotus died 70 years before Alexander was born. Fail.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
By the looks of things he's always been in the way of thought provoking archaeology
But didn't he loose his job after the uprising there ?
Who's running the show now
Hmmm off for a look

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I suspect that ET DNA will be found in the Egyptian royals - at least some of them.

Just thinkin' based on Sumerian tablets, The Terra Papers (linked in My sig), and other sources, I firmly conclude We were genetically engineered to be a slave race. And the Pharaohs are likely related to Those who created Us.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by LUXUS

I suspect that ET DNA will be found in the Egyptian royals - at least some of them.

...and how will that be detected? Be specific and technical.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 8/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

reply to post by LUXUS

...and how will that be detected? Be specific and technical.

By the same methods We use now - only the gene sequences will be different.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

How? How would you differentiate a human gene sequence from an alien one?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

How? How would you differentiate a human gene sequence from an alien one?

Oh, I dunno... Maybe by seeing vast differences?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I humbly suggest you read up on DNA and the methodology and technology used in sequencing it.

Regards

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Lloyd Pye says his starchild skull sequenced as non human with a surrogate mother

DNA sequencing can get really specific. like when they do Neathderthal DNA and it shows they had red hair but not on the same genome as we do

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Not that I really adhere to the idea of ancient aliens in any shape or form but one possibility is that there are more than the four known nucleotide bases(guanine, adenine, cytosine and thymine)and extraterrestrials could have the unkown ones in their DNA structure. Or, perhaps, that they contain genes not found in any living creature currently existing on earth(including humans). Or more or less genes than a genuine human has. Then again, all but the first one could just as easily occur due to inbreeding which is something ancient egyptian royalty is known for.

Until authorities make the information available, in the end it is ALL speculation despite the fact that one wiew has more scientific backing than another.

edit on 1/8/2012 by Mad Simian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
Lloyd Pye says his starchild skull sequenced as non human with a surrogate mother

DNA sequencing can get really specific. like when they do Neathderthal DNA and it shows they had red hair but not on the same genome as we do

Not really a scientific source is he now?

Mad Simian. Why not start a thread on this question. I think you will find that 'finding alien DNA' would be much harder than expected and at present no method exists to 'find' it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

I humbly suggest you read up on DNA and the methodology and technology used in sequencing it.

Regards

Are You saying ET DNA will look the same? Why would I need to know the minutiae of DNA sequencing to have a good idea that ET DNA would be very different?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Are You saying ET DNA will look the same? Why would I need to know the minutiae of DNA sequencing to have a good idea that ET DNA would be very different?

If you have DNA functioning in the human body, it will have to be usuable by a human body, if so how would you determine it is alien?

My question is; there doesn't appear to be a criteria or method to determine that 'x' is alien DNA - I mean its kool to say and it sounds really scifi - but what does that actually mean? Anything that would work as DNA in a human would presumably have to be human. How would you tell the difference? Iin other words what does alien DNA that works in a human body look like or how do you determine it is different, chemistry? function? etc

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

If you have DNA functioning in the human body, it will have to be usuable by a human body, if so how would you determine it is alien?

My question is; there doesn't appear to be a criteria or method to determine that 'x' is alien DNA - I mean its kool to say and it sounds really scifi - but what does that actually mean? Anything that would work as DNA in a human would presumably have to be human. How would you tell the difference? Iin other words what does alien DNA that works in a human body look like or how do you determine it is different, chemistry? function? etc

With the elongated skulls (with more capacity than Human skulls, so NOT a product of wrapping, which will not increase capacity), I suspect the bodies to be similar, but NOT Human. Why else is there reluctance to release the DNA of the Pharaohs? Like I said. I suspect They are not Human.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Why are they happy and proud to release genetic information relating to the work force who built the pyramid’s yet they shy away from releasing the same information about the royal blood line.

Watch the video and see how proud Zahi is telling the audience that the builders of the pyramid’s were Egyptian and the dna testing is 100% proof of this!

yeah, i saw this a while back and made the same assumptions.
the answers i found were that:

zahi hawass is very concerned in proving that it was "egyptians" that built the pyramids....this is down to him and the circles he moves in.... as most of his "colleagues" have alternative theories on who constructed these monuements... he thinks its an unsolved pressing issue.

as a nubian, the government in egypt , and the educated know exactly who were the pharaohs....the nubians, but the problem was they were christians, nationalistic, land owners etc etc...arabs dont like that

its simple

first rulers came from nekhen...south of egypt....modern egyptian nubia.
the last known pharaoh from egypt was taharaq....then we have "foreign rule"....but for 2,500 years..it was golden skinned nubians from egypt....who exist today, but are a minorty

the only proof we have of foreign rulers in the bloodline was in 525 bc...the persian empire,..rulers like sirius, cambyses, darius....ruled egypt for 200 years

then alexander the great liberated northern egypt from the persians,,,,which led to 300 yrs of greco-roman rule

and from 0-32 bc, egypt fell, roman empire rose....and jesus...born and died in this period.

then 600 years of roman rule....and now....1,400 yrs of ottaman/arab rule..to the present day.

in no way are the "yellow" modern eyptians the pharaohs...they were not in that region....only arrived in 525 bc....
so 525 bc ...untill 3100 bc was all pure, gold skinned nubians (nub = gold)

peace
edit on 9-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Reminder Zahi is gone and before him were others and the majority of Egyptologists are not Egyptian.

DNA analysis of Tut

In February 2010 Hawass and his team announced that they had analyzed the mummies of Tutankhamun and ten other mummies

The conquerors of Egypt didn't wipe out the population and replace them with their own.

edit on 9/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join