It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question about the pharaonic royal bloodline

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
what the egyptologists call nubians....were not nubians...the pharaoh and valley nomes of upper egypt were this race......not bone in nose blacks, but modern egyptian nubians

Look at the skulls. The skulls of the people from Nubia tend to be classic African, with the larger nasal openings and and rounder eye sockets and more angular skull top and prognathous jaw. If you now go to xrays or pictures of mummy heads, you can see they have a flatter skull top, more angular orbits, non-prognathous jaws, and smaller nasal openings. Very similar to the skulls of people from Arabia.

general description on how to tell racial features here

Bone Clones has sample skulls you can look at

...and as for "elongated skulls," mine's about as elongated as Tut's was. This means I look terrible wearing many types of popular hairstyles. It does not mean I am an alien.

Also, in addition to Tut's DNA, the DNA of other mummies has been published At least four others have been described.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

LUXUS
Really! how did all that Caucasian hair get to Nekhen there then?

“ Most of the hair samples are cynotrichous (Caucasian) in type as opposed to heliotrichous (Negroid). Though most hair found is a natural dark brown and wavy, one ancient man had curly, naturally red hair.”

And how is it that all the wigs found in Egypt were made from Caucasian hair?

well me and all three of my sisters have caucasionish hair, but are black (light).

we have soft hair, thin lips, sharp noses....but we are black...

you need to readress the image of the modern egyptian nubians, that you have in your head.
people from the valleys relatives are the kanuz

peace

edit on 11-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Look at the skulls. The skulls of the people from Nubia tend to be classic African, with the larger nasal openings and and rounder eye sockets and more angular skull top and prognathous jaw. If you now go to xrays or pictures of mummy heads, you can see they have a flatter skull top, more angular orbits, non-prognathous jaws, and smaller nasal openings. Very similar to the skulls of people from Arabia.

yes but WHAT nubian tribe did they compare it to...a southern tribe from north sudan i bet.......the nubians from my kanuz tribe have elongated skulls, have the cleft notorious of tuts famitly....they have golden skin, they are found in meroe, the nedjay were nubian etc etc

looking at the skeleton, it would have more in common with an asiatic than african...soft hair, thin lips etc...but they were black

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Pharaoh I asked the same question before in a similar thread and it wasn't answered. So I will try again

If you have two people; one 'Asiatic' and the other 'Nubian'

They have a child - is it Asiatic or Nubian?

If that child has a child with another Asiatic is that child a Asiatic or Nubian?

Etc., at what point 1/4, 1/8, 1/16/ 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256 does the an Asiatic with Nubian 'blood' cease to be Nubian?

One can reverse the question when does a Nubian with Asiatic blood cease to be Asiatic?

Now if you have picked a number - although I suspect you'll avoid answering, but if you did, why is this point the point of decision?
edit on 11/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

LUXUS
Really! how did all that Caucasian hair get to Nekhen there then?

“ Most of the hair samples are cynotrichous (Caucasian) in type as opposed to heliotrichous (Negroid). Though most hair found is a natural dark brown and wavy, one ancient man had curly, naturally red hair.”

And how is it that all the wigs found in Egypt were made from Caucasian hair?

well me and all three of my sisters have caucasionish hair, but are black (light).

we have soft hair, thin lips, sharp noses....but we are black...

you need to readress the image of the modern egyptian nubians, that you have in your head.
people from the valleys relatives are the kanuz

peace

edit on 11-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

No I dont think I need to readress my image of nubians, I am well capable of typing "nubian people" into google image search and getting a good idea of what nubians look like....they dont have caucasian hair and no the experts are not retards they dont make such simple mistakes!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

No I dont think I need to readress my image of nubians, I am well capable of typing "nubian people" into google image search and getting a good idea of what nubians look like....they dont have caucasian hair and no the experts are not retards they dont make such simple mistakes!

i dont know what "nubians" google is showing you.

if i type in "michelle obama" first image is a monkey!.....are we working in these parimeters?? lol

for real listen,

one particular kanuzi nubain village was called .... Abu-hor....

abu hor.......abu = 'father of'.......hor =.....as you know....horus

edit on 12-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Pharaoh I asked the same question before in a similar thread and it wasn't answered. So I will try again

If you have two people; one 'Asiatic' and the other 'Nubian'

They have a child - is it Asiatic or Nubian?

well this is modern egypt......but, that particular nubian tribe has never 'mixed' with anyone else...other nubian tribes have done so.
though nowadays. the abu-hor kanuzi nubians are mixing with their now egyptian brothers.

the pharaohnic line is a maitrachy.....ie the mother of the house, as part of the great house, was 100% full from nekhen....nubian....which is why pharaohs opted for an official wife from upper egypt.....ie the longest serving pharah, ramses2 opted for a full blood nubian wife, nefartari.....built her a "hathor" temple near abu simbel,.....and you know hathors role in the royal lineage....protector of horus...

peace....the so called "mysterious-A" group is kanuzi nubian
the nedjay (police, security and army) 100% kanuzi nubian
the royal line 100% kanuzi nubian

narmer, djoser, khufu, tuthmosis, ramsees, and taharq, and all inbetween.....nile valley kanuzi nubians.

ptah, amun, osiris, horus....all kanuzi nubian

not the 'bone in nose' nubian tribes that you only know of........but the, tall, strong, slim, golden skin, nile valley nomes of upper egypt....are now labellled as nubians like their southern brothers.....were the pharonic line.....now known as kanuzi nubians....

find out the history of the kanuz....and stay clear of derogatory images that allow your brain to assume ' these 'n-word's - no way'...........

the pharonic line is very much here...you just got to know where and how to look.......

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A long, long running dialogue - and no answer - why are you so afraid of that particular question Pharaoh?

Please try again

Link back to the question
edit on 12/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

the pharaohnic line is a maitrachy.....ie the mother of the house, as part of the great house, was 100% full from nekhen....nubian....which is why pharaohs opted for an official wife from upper egypt.....ie the longest serving pharah, ramses2 opted for a full blood nubian wife, nefartari.....built her a "hathor" temple near abu simbel,.....and you know hathors role in the royal lineage....protector of horus...

Yeah Ramses II is a pure blood Nubian, I mean look at his body, that afro hair and that nose for sure is a dead giveaway!

And if that don’t convince you then this will:

"After having achieved this immense work, an important scientific conclusion remains to be drawn: the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis of hair, carried out by four laboratories: Judiciary Medecine (Professor Ceccaldi), Société L'Oréal, Atomic Energy Commission, and Institut Textile de France showed that Ramses II was a 'leucoderm', that is a fair-skinned man”

Yeah he was a black man for sure, just like all the pharaohs were. Take fore example the following quote of pharaoh Thutmose I, When he makes a reference to the “curly-haired” ones its obvious that he is talking about some Caucasian tribe as black people have straight hair, yeah its defiantly not a reference for afro hair. Nubians don’t have afro hair anyway!

"He hath overthrown the chief of the Nubians; the nubian is helpless, defenceless, in his grasp. He hath united the boundaries of his two sides, there is not a remnant among the curly-haired, who came to attack; there is not a single survivor among them...They fall by the sword...the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds."

Yeah Black people are famous for their building skills so there is absolutely no question that the Egyptians were black nubians

edit on 12-1-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

um...mongrel !

bro...if they are mixed.....then they cant be king.....

peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

yep egyptian nubian...kanuzi....110%

especially the 19h dynasty pharaohs...his father was called seti....110% nubian.....

egyptian nubians have soft hair.....and the redness is henna on white hair.....the dude was 99 yrs old ffs

thin tall, nile valley kanuzi nubian

the pharaonic line has now been classed as "nubian"....whilst the asiatics have taken there place in the mind of many...the four races .....

1. nubians = africans
2. egyptians = kanuzi
3. asiatics
4. libyans

peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

um...mongrel !

peace

Avoided the question again eh Pharaoh, that's three times I believe - why does such a simple question terrify you so much? lol

Would you like to try again or do you admit that answering that question would demolish your world view and theory?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

yep egyptian nubian...kanuzi....110%

especially the 19h dynasty pharaohs...his father was called seti....110% nubian.....

egyptian nubians have soft hair.....and the redness is henna on white hair.....the dude was 99 yrs old ffs

thin tall, nile valley kanuzi nubian

the pharaonic line has now been classed as "nubian"....whilst the asiatics have taken there place in the mind of many...the four races .....

1. nubians = africans
2. egyptians = kanuzi
3. asiatics
4. libyans

peace

Oh sorry, thanks for clearing that up, I mean about the henna making his hair red. Sorry I just get a bit confused sometimes. But yeah found this and it confirms what you said:

“natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his younger
days, Ramesses II had been a red head. Analysis concluded that these red pigments
did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise being altered after death,
but did represent Ramesses' natural hair color. Ceccaldi also studied the
cross-section of the hairs, and determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had
been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of
features showed that Ramesses had been a leucoderm”

And its obvious that Egyptians were black Nubians from the Semna Stelae of pharaoh Senusret III in year 8:

“Southern boundary, made in the year 8, under the majesty of the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Khekuer, who is given life forever and ever; in order to prevent that any Negro should cross it, by water or by land, with a ship, (or) any herds of the Negroes; except a Negro who shall come to do trading in Iken, or with a commission. Every good thing shall be done with them, but without allowing a ship of the Negroes to pass Heh, going downstream, forever.”
www.reshafim.org.il...

Yeah the ancient Egyptians were black for sure!

edit on 13-1-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

“natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his younger
days, Ramesses II had been a red head. Analysis concluded that these red pigments
did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise being altered after death,
but did represent Ramesses' natural hair color. Ceccaldi also studied the
cross-section of the hairs, and determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had
been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of
features showed that Ramesses had been a leucoderm”

this comment shows everything thats wrong in egyptology.....

1. his parents were dark skinned black.....how do two blacks make an orange?
2. kanuzi tribes 'still' add henna to their dead.....ramsees had "white" hair when he died....

whataever scientist that claimed that comment as fact, is not a scientist.....its propaganda for the weak

And its obvious that Egyptians were black Nubians from the Semna Stelae of pharaoh Senusret III in year 8:

“Southern boundary, made in the year 8, under the majesty of the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Khekuer, who is given life forever and ever; in order to prevent that any Negro should cross it, by water or by land, with a ship, (or) any herds of the Negroes; except a Negro who shall come to do trading in Iken, or with a commission. Every good thing shall be done with them, but without allowing a ship of the Negroes to pass Heh, going downstream, forever.”

nekhen blood line became elitest in the 3rd dynasty onwards...considered themselves rightfull rulers as they unified egypt....they tried to control there brothers that could take their throne.

and that comment "...in order to prevent any negro"...100% propaganda.....maybe the greco romans did that in alexandria....but to say that about Senusret...tut tut....

what he should of said was, he built to control the land of punt, south of nubia.....but to mention the word 'negro' hahahahah........racist, sly, crap that works on the massess, but not on the real...

dude your better off claiming the greco-roman kings....i wont argue with you there.....but asiatics and caucasions in the nile valley 5,000 years ago.....lol....pure bs

edit on 13-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

um...mongrel !

peace

Avoided the question again eh Pharaoh, that's three times I believe - why does such a simple question terrify you so much? lol

Would you like to try again or do you admit that answering that question would demolish your world view and theory?

dude i told you...he`d be a mongrel.....and they also have people that havnt mixed at all...which makes your comment void

world view....they gave you your world view....

peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

There is one of us delusional’ and its not me

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by thePharaoh

There is one of us delusional’ and its not me

boyy..if you think that ramsees was a white dude......then i think it is you.

peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

dude i told you...he`d be a mongrel.....and they also have people that havnt mixed at all...which makes your comment void

world view....they gave you your world view....

peace

That is not what I asked, as you well know, lol as your constant evasion shows - so at this point you concede that you are wrong and that ends that.

Adios

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
www.catchpenny.org...
i hope this calms you down as you get to see the simple truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidethusprotect
www.catchpenny.org...
i hope this calms you down as you get to see the simple truth.

so youv seen the four races in the book of caverns......

now....you see the egyptians in that image.....they have put them with the nubians...so today the ancient egyptians are classed with nubians.

today.....the asiatics have taken their place !!!.....

so the golden kanuzi nubians would of been the egyptians...africans would be nubians....

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join