It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question about the pharaonic royal bloodline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ofcourse the ancient egyptians are most definetly abotiginal, red race..what we now call black people are actually a mix of many races.
If you look on how they viewed the races, the lybians are depicted as they are today as they were mostly light berberes (i dont know if thats how you call it in english but thats the word in french), and you see that they are similar to syrians, nowadayz egyptian dont look like nothing like the way they viewed themselves in ancient time, they viewed themselves closer to nubians just a little lighter but closer to nubians thant to lybians.
I think this proves that in ancient times black people used to rule egypt.
Over the years egypt grew and became a internationally one of the best civilisation of its time, so many people migrate there and it pretty much became like new york today, even tho there are alot of white people (remember the aborigenes, the indians are nowhere to be found in this city, but probably 500 years ago it would have been their place.)there are also blacks, indians, asians.....
anywayz i would like us to agree on facts not fiction

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidethusprotect
ofcourse the ancient egyptians are most definetly abotiginal, red race..what we now call black people are actually a mix of many races.
If you look on how they viewed the races, the lybians are depicted as they are today as they were mostly light berberes (i dont know if thats how you call it in english but thats the word in french), and you see that they are similar to syrians, nowadayz egyptian dont look like nothing like the way they viewed themselves in ancient time, they viewed themselves closer to nubians just a little lighter but closer to nubians thant to lybians.
I think this proves that in ancient times black people used to rule egypt.
Over the years egypt grew and became a internationally one of the best civilisation of its time, so many people migrate there and it pretty much became like new york today, even tho there are alot of white people (remember the aborigenes, the indians are nowhere to be found in this city, but probably 500 years ago it would have been their place.)there are also blacks, indians, asians.....
anywayz i would like us to agree on facts not fiction

Another afrocentric dreamer

Why agree on facts not fiction when you can make fiction facts

Go look at the book of the dead, not one black person in all the drawings

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Another afrocentric dreamer

Why agree on facts not fiction when you can make fiction facts

Go look at the book of the dead, not one black person in all the drawings

yea theyr brown....

ahhh...cant your brain hacl the fact that the greatest civilisation was black....hahaha.....hurts to be you

peace

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yeah they look just like......wait for it..........................................................Egyptians.

Who would have thought it, Egyptians built Egypt

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry I just relooked at the ALL the images in the book of the dead and now can clearly see that these are black people, kinda golden black people with thin noses and straight hair, yeah black people for sure!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

but thats what kanuzi nubians look like.....sorry were you hoping to see a 'bone in nose' leopard skin dude...

bro ..modern kanuzi nubians were the pharaohs....

peace

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

you can clearly see that in thier drawings they put variations in skin color, they were lighter than most sudanese people but they are depicted themselves as mostly light brown. and i dont see no why person drawing him/herself as a brown person

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join