It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Read (probably from a reliable source) that the outer planets have a wobble that is not explained by known bodies and was the original motivation to look for an additional planet out there.

You read old material. The perturbations were due to an incorrect value for the mass of Neptune which was corrected during the Voyager flyby in 1987. With the corrected mass, about 0.5%, the perturbations well away. This also shows that there is no planet sized mass within 70AU.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You people keep using the sun.

I'm not wasting my time on the sun.

OMG. Are you kidding me.

If you want to make a valid argument of your point, then get on the right page with me.

Get off the sun.

Seems to be frying your brains.

Think I'll have my brain sunny side up please.

edit on 9-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You humans and your egos. So reassured of your own superiority. Nothing could possibly bend your laws of physics. Nothing could ever be present in this solar system without your knowledge. For your knowledge is the ultimate knowledge; and any knowledge that is not within these boundaries is dismissed with such delusional arrogance.

You assert this knowledge as if you traveled across the vastness of the universe. As if you've explored the beautiful wonders that await you once you dismiss and relieve yourself of this ego. You haven't even left the porch. Mankind stands on the first step. The nerve of humanity to express such ignorance to the power and true nature of the universe.

Sigh.
In time, they will return, and when they do; the city will be rebuilt.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
You humans and your egos.

Ok, I'll bite.

Which delusional race of being are you?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
"Wha"15 pages?on lense flare and digital artifacts?

Lets end the madness:

" You're right: a previously unobserved Astronomical phenomenon: a "wandering blue(or "red") dwarf star "has surreptitiously entered our inner solar system and IS causing All of earths natural geological processes to occur more frequently! Eventually terminating in the complete disruption of the planets crust (juuust like the"movie": "2012"! High ground like the Himalayan peaks: underwater!).You KNOW ("for sure" because you read ATS every day)
about it 3 months early!

So what?

Can you stop it?
Pick a dry place to stand?
Yell " I told you so" (you bastids!) at the top of your lungs?until the seas cover you also?

If you won't accept the proffered technical explanations from those with technical backgrounds perhaps Pointing out the the sheer human futility(in a pointless "I told you So!") should be recognizable to anybody?????????????

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

You humans and your egos.

Ok, I'll bite.

Which delusional race of being are you?

EXCUSE ME "Q2IN2Y":
BWAHAHAHAHA
...How's that basement? Got it cleaned up before mom gets home yet? I do: I loves me some internet!

edit on 9-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I'll say this again. Hopefully, where you can understand and get it through those stubborn heads. My only interest, IS these two images. They are one of the same, taken at different times, with two different versions of youtube videos. I SEE NO SUN THERE. So calling these a LENS FLARE, is MUTE. It is an object.

Whether it is causing crazy weather, volcano's, yada, yada, yada and Mayan BS. That's a little bit too far-fetched for me to believe. The EARTH is old. And eventually it will die. ON IT'S OWN. From man made technology.

Is it headed for a collision cataclysmic event? I highly doubt it. Who knows, if it is.

It's just sitting up there right now, and there is no need to panic everyone.

lol

That's all I have been trying to say.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I SEE NO SUN THERE. So calling these a LENS FLARE, is MUTE. It is an object.

The blue one is from the Chinese video. It's in that thread that I keep posting obnoxiously. The sun is clearly visible in it, so just because you crop the pic and say you SEE NO SUN doesn't mean it wasn't there. While neither mute nor moot, it is still LENS FLARE.

As for the red one, I will admit that I haven't a clue. So you got me there.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Well, if you have no clue about the red one and it's the same shape and size as the blue one, with the same features, then, HELLO??? It's not a lens flare.

Are we on that page now?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by ColAngus

Well, if you have no clue about the red one and it's the same shape and size as the blue one, with the same features, then, HELLO??? It's not a lens flare.

Are we on that page now?

Look, you're trying here and I appreciate that. But here's the rub:

The blue one comes from a Chinese broadcast of their space launch and orbit back in November. We have a source. We have a video taken from a camera in space, and the sun is very clear.

But you have no clue as to the source of the red one. You've got a picture taken from a Youtube video. You can't attest to the legitimacy of it anymore than I can. Provide the source footage or link to where the pic originated; otherwise, it might as well be a 20-sided die from your older brother's Dungeons & Dragons kit.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I'll say this again. Hopefully, where you can understand and get it through those stubborn heads. My only interest, IS these two images. They are one of the same, taken at different times, with two different versions of youtube videos. I SEE NO SUN THERE. So calling these a LENS FLARE, is MUTE. It is an object.

I don\'t think that it's right to discuss it without looking at the picture as a whole so here it is.

The sun is indeed there and in actual fact there is a direct line from the sun to the flare. There are also more specs towards the bottom half of the picture on top of the view of Earth that look exactly like the specs that you are insisting are orbiting bodies. So, that says that the dust theory is the most likely correct.

Can we put this to bed now?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I will say those little dust particle specs are lens flares.

The blue is not.

Period.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I will say those little dust particle specs are lens flares.

The blue is not.

Period.

Well they certainly aren't orbiting bodies. The blue blob is a flare. To be honest, I think that you should be more concerned with the space troll that can clearly be seen entering the shot from the left side

edit on 10-1-2012 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by odinson

That couldn't have been an astronomer since astronomers know that Nibiru is a hoax perpetrated by Sitchin.

Yeah, because there is no other written word that mentions your supposed hoax Nibiru other than Sitchin. Nibiru aka "The Destroyer" aka "Wormwood" aka "Hercolubus" aka "Marduk" aka "Nemesis" aka "the Gods Planet" aka "Planet of the cross" etc. Oh wait...

Judging by your consistent hate for Sitchin on multiple threads I am personally beginning to think that the man must have refused to autograph your book or something in the past. Im sensing a little bit of hate for the man, you do know that is not right to speak ill of the dead right?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
reply to post by LonelyGuy

I agree with you. We've had the ISS in Earth's orbit for over ten years, we have the SOHO satellite observing the Sun, there were many shuttle missions and Russian missions to and from the ISS, The Chinese filmed their unmanned rendezvous with orbiting components that caught the sun in many frames, and the ESA doing constant research. And as stated many times before we have an untold number of amateur and professional astronomers observing the sky.

But we are to throw all of that out because of a Youtube video and an uneducated space enthusiast that whispers a tale of doom from a video.

Did you know that people have been living and working in space around the clock, every day single day, for more than ten years? During the past decade, 15 nations have come together, setting aside boundaries and differences, to design, assemble, occupy, and conduct research inside and outside of the largest and longest inhabited object to ever orbit the Earth - the International Space Station.

source: www.nasa.gov...

SOHO - source: sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Japan's JAXA space agency had the solar observation satellite Hinode (sloar-B) its 3rd solar satellite launched in 2006.

There's also ground based telescopes dedicated to solar observing just to name a few ways science is monitoring the sun. But Youtube is such a better scientific tool that human eyes and scientific space satellite technology is junk science , I suppose, according to this thread.

Ground based solar telescopes.

source: ds9.ssl.berkeley.edu...

And Nibiru has been hiding in plain sight for two years even with Radio, X-ray, and Optical resources observing the sun not to mention the human factor in space?

Do they teach science in school anymore?

Two years of observations of a fake planet with no effects on the rest of the solar system is a little hard to swallow.

Just a question

I do remember something about An astronaut named Owen Garret that was in SKYLAB
has seen and red object a Possible UFO in 1973 and also measured it !
Biographical Data
Owen Garriott (NASA Photo S81-29032)

Owen K. Garriott (Ph.D.)
NASA Astronaut (former)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Something to think about This ! Teledyne Brown Engineering

From January 1988 until May 1993, he was Vice President of Space Programs at Teledyne Brown Engineering. This Division, which grew to over 1,000 people, provided payload integration for all Spacelab projects at the Marshall Space Flight Center and had a substantial role in the development of the U.S. Laboratory for the International Space Station.

Garrets SON!! a Civilian Richard ( Lord British ) Garriott Creator of the Ultima series & Ultima Online,
Wing Commander Games series & TABULA RASA

Became one of the Few Civilians to get a ticket to board the ISS I remember a Picture Ive posted it somwhere
ohh here it is!

Garrett is at the far right in a blue shirt !
what the hell are those satellite thing are that look like a Jedi light saber Trainer bot?

Skylab 3 September 20th 1973 800 Foot Long Red UFO

Funny not much is talked about Ufos or Strange Objects in space From Anyone that went to the ISS

is there some Gag Order Silence Oath .. they had to make !

Surely anyone would of seen this Big Blue Sphere in Space with little satellites around it
Especially anyone in the ISS Right .. Unless... they're Gagged or they will end up like a Capricorn one kind of thing ..

More less Shut up and be a Talking Parrot ! like Armstrong !
as John Glenn, Edger Mitchel , Gordan Cooper Eugene Cernan and BUZZ Aldrin were not so good Parrots ! that gave Hints and Belief of UFOS Existence And When Those People that were on Board the International Space Station Hit that Golden Age ! 70s 80s! like some of those Astronaut's Above !
I can't Imagine what they Would Spew out !!! of what they have seen!!

Let Alone the Russian Cosmonauts from the MIR Space Station !

I Guess Time Will Tell ...

Well didnt they just found a Planetoid as big as Pluto if not Bigger and All these years Science did not discover it until recently ERIS !

10th Planet Discovered
Astronomers have found a new planet in the outer reaches of the solar system
science.nasa.gov...

something for the NIBIRU CRAZE!

Looking back Scientist were not sure if it existed
I guess its now Known,, it is !

90377 Sedna
en.wikipedia.org...

Sedna's highly elliptical orbit means that the probability of its detection was roughly 1 in 80, suggesting that, unless its discovery was a fluke, another 40–120 Sedna-sized objects would exist within its region.[5][17] Another object, 2000 CR105, has a similar but less extreme orbit: it has a perihelion of 44.3 AU, an aphelion of 394 AU, and an orbital period of 3,240 years. It may have been affected by the same processes as Sedna

Hmm similar looking Elongated Orbit

edit on 10-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Of course, it is heading to earth, but not exactly straight. It is orbiting the Sun with an angular velocity exactly the same as the earth, but the distance from the Sun is increasing ever so slowly. That is why the spot is looking bigger than it did two years ago. But its speed away from the Sun will gain and on Dec 22, 2012 its will cover the whole of the Sun, as seen from earth resulting in darkness during what should have been day. After 3 days of such darkness beings from the crafts will land, segregate the humans, load those selected for being saved into their crafts, leave the rest behind and go off into the 5th dimension to another planet. The gravity of Niburu will cause huge earthquakes and it will be the end of the world here when the earth is finally torn to bits by its gravity.

I also noticed another thread that says this is actually the year 2000 since the birth of Christ and not 2012 and a biblical prophesy says the world will not go beyond the year 2000. But of course!

Now, did I miss or seriously contradict any end of the world prophesy?

My only hope is I am not saved. The company of those hoping to be saved is worse than death.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You humans and your egos. So reassured of your own superiority. Nothing could possibly bend your laws of physics. Nothing could ever be present in this solar system without your knowledge. For your knowledge is the ultimate knowledge; and any knowledge that is not within these boundaries is dismissed with such delusional arrogance.

You assert this knowledge as if you traveled across the vastness of the universe. As if you've explored the beautiful wonders that await you once you dismiss and relieve yourself of this ego. You haven't even left the porch. Mankind stands on the first step. The nerve of humanity to express such ignorance to the power and true nature of the universe.

Sigh.
In time, they will return, and when they do; the city will be rebuilt.

Greetings,
I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet and protector of Earth. We have ships monitoring the Sol Solar System for objects or spatial anomalies that could threaten Earth. Rest assured Earth is safe.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Not really?

Especially if you're aiming your camera at the Sun.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Double agreed.

OP, you know how many videos there are saying that something is coming right at earth?

Remember Elinin?

The bad thing about this is that if/when something is really happening, nobody will believe it cause too many people have cried wolf too many thousand times.

Camera's do weird things sometimes.

I'm not saying you cant catch a strange object in space, i'm just saying these anomalies are always most likely created by the camera/telescope.

I love watching videos of that Sun though, very cool!

Weird how camera anomalies always seem to happen when pointed up towards space.....

Well this is my you shouldn't point a digital camera/video camera at the sun.

Also, with digital or video cameras that use electronic sensors, the direct sun can sometimes cause "blooming" problems where the sensor is overloaded and it won't record properly afterward. In newer cameras, this is only temporary. However, in some older cameras, it can cause permanent damage.

Thats why you see all the youtube videos with black dots over the sun.

An example hundreds on the net!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Asgard

Greetings,
I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet and protector of Earth. We have ships monitoring the Sol Solar System for objects or spatial anomalies that could threaten Earth. Rest assured Earth is safe.

Jesus, son of Jehovah, asked me to inform you that you should return to base, since the time for blowing up earth has come as per the High Council, Elohim. Jesus will be picking up those who qualified for residence at the Garden of Eden on the planet Heaven.

Apparently I qualified, but declined the invitation.

If you need any clarifications, please take them up with Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join