It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heading Right Toward Earth!!!!!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OP Lady, you need a reality check.

At any given time of day there are thousands of amateur astronomers, armed with really big equipment, and guess what most of them are doing? They are looking for comets. They are all over the area near the sun, and in front of it as well with incredible equipment. These are extremely dedicated people that want their name on something and they are in competition with all of their peers for the chance at finding something first.

If ONE of them ever saw what you say you are looking at, it would be headlines tomorrow and published in just about every scientific rag that exists.

So tear up your lens flare and other anomaly pictures and videos, and join the sane and scientific.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This isn't banter.

I don't believe in anything either.

I just keep an open mind. MUHAHA

Make sure everything stays in there

Open minds can have a tendency for things to fall out!

Just sayin' !!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This isn't banter.

I don't believe in anything either.

I just keep an open mind. MUHAHA

Careful, your brain can fall out!

edit on 8/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Shazzam, I knew Id be beaten to it.

Oh Im gunna go sniff wet paint, it will do less damage to my brain than this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I will say those little dust particle specs are lens flares.

The blue is not.

Period.

Found it!(at last)
(a piece of the original chinese orbital video):
"scrub" this video (viewingit on "you tube" works best; here its slower to load)(move the slider back and forth) between("roughly")12:15 and ("roughly") 12:27 you will SEE your blue image ("LENS FLARE") tracks the slight up and down movement of the bright object in the frame ( We call it the "SUN").

The bright vertical line through the"sun" is the ccd sensor "blooming" it is an artifact introduced by the camera; not a bright object in space.
Obviously the camera/spacecraft is moving slightly.

I believe this was pointed out elsewhere in this thread once already(couldn'tfind thepost). Don't be obstinate just to be obstinate...
edit on 10-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just love it when someone thinks they have made an earth shattering discovery that somehow no one else can see.

It's that n-rays problem all over again.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Is this thread still going???

Unbelievable. Don't you people have homes??

I am going back to the Romney Paul thread...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Is this thread still going???

Unbelievable. Don't you people have homes??

I am going back to the Romney Paul thread...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well all of you have yet to debunk the red video. That looks like the blue video. Including myself. You guys are faster at locating the videos, go find it please.
I think it was posted earlier.

But, I will still keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
You humans and your egos. So reassured of your own superiority. Nothing could possibly bend your laws of physics. Nothing could ever be present in this solar system without your knowledge. For your knowledge is the ultimate knowledge; and any knowledge that is not within these boundaries is dismissed with such delusional arrogance.

You assert this knowledge as if you traveled across the vastness of the universe. As if you've explored the beautiful wonders that await you once you dismiss and relieve yourself of this ego. You haven't even left the porch. Mankind stands on the first step. The nerve of humanity to express such ignorance to the power and true nature of the universe.

Sigh.
In time, they will return, and when they do; the city will be rebuilt.

Greetings,
I am Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet and protector of Earth. We have ships monitoring the Sol Solar System for objects or spatial anomalies that could threaten Earth. Rest assured Earth is safe.

This made me spit up my Lucky Charms.

Thank you, Thor. And give my regards to Samantha Carter.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well all of you have yet to debunk the red video.

How do you know the red video wasn't created by someone as a goof?

You have no proof it's actually taken from space, and if you do you haven't provided it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

You have no proof it's actually taken from space, and if you do you haven't provided it.

Neither do you, so, go find the video. Please, then, will be able to tell. Yuh, never said I did.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Neither do you, so, go find the video. Please, then, will be able to tell. Yuh, never said I did.

I'm not the one claiming it shows a planet.

YOU go find it.

EDIT: For you, my dear: www.abovetopsecret.com...

2008. Do you think ol' Nibiru had to downshift and slow down in order to time its approach just right for 2012? Slowest....Destroyer.....Ever.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I never claimed that it was Nibru. I said, it was an object.

Like, DUH....

Where in any of my posts do I say that?

Yuh, I can't even spell Nibiru.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hmmm, you may be right.

What are we quarrelling about then?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Exactly, what I was wondering.

I think we are arguing whether it's an object or a lens flare. I said it was an object.
I never said, it was Nibibru or red doomsday star.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Just saying LOL! from the Past !

When Worlds Collide Scifi Book Cover
files.abovetopsecret.com...

From the Movie

That so called dead Star!
back in 1987

1987 NEW SCIENCE AND INVENTION ENCYCLOPEDIA Page 2488 Space Probe ( Pioneer 10 )

but a blue lens's Flare!

I have to wait almost a litter over 11months to find Out !

Wait a minute Will i see Dave Bowman ? Next ! a Monolith ! or just Plain Enkil ?
edit on 13-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for posting that really ridiculous drawing from a bad book.

The dead star is out 90 billion or about 540AU. That would be visible to today's whole sky surveys. No such dead star ever existed or was suggested. It shows a tenth planet at 4.7 billion miles or less than 51 AU. That's within the realm of Pluto.Not far away and easy for whole sky surveys to pick up. No planet like that exists or was suggested.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for posting that really ridiculous drawing from a bad book.

The dead star is out 90 billion or about 540AU. That would be visible to today's whole sky surveys. No such dead star ever existed or was suggested. It shows a tenth planet at 4.7 billion miles or less than 51 AU. That's within the realm of Pluto.Not far away and easy for whole sky surveys to pick up. No planet like that exists or was suggested.

I Guess Ignorance is Biss !
Especially from a 1987 Book

That's within the realm of Pluto.Not far away and easy for whole sky surveys to pick up. No planet like that exists or was suggested.

(NASA)
10th Planet Discovered
Astronomers have found a new planet in the outer reaches of the solar system.
science.nasa.gov...

July 29, 2005: "It's definitely bigger than Pluto." So says Dr. Mike Brown of the California Institute of Technology who announced today the discovery of a new planet in the outer solar system.

Planet original Name 2003 UB313.

Eris (dwarf planet)
en.wikipedia.org...

its distance from the Sun is 96.6 AU

as you said

No such dead star ever existed or was suggested

I was Suggested

as you said

The dead star is out 90 billion or about 540AU.

Nemesis Star
Nemesis (hypothetical star) A.K.A. suggested
en.wikipedia.org...

Nemesis is a hypothetical hard-to-detect red dwarf star,[1] white dwarf star[2][dubious – discuss] or brown dwarf,[3] originally postulated in 1984 to be orbiting the Sun at a distance of about 95,000 AU (1.5 light-years),[3] somewhat beyond the Oort cloud, to explain a perceived cycle of mass extinctions in the geological record, which seem to occur more often at intervals of 26 million years.[4][3] As of 2011, over 1300 brown dwarfs have been identified and none of them are inside the Solar System.[5]

Top Stories

By Charlie Jane Anders
Mar 15, 2010 3:30 PM
22,284 178
Get our top stories
follow io9.com

NASA Could Be Close To Proving The Existence Of A "Death Star" In Our Solar System
io9.com...

Search on for Death Star that throws out deadly comets
Nasa scientists are searching for an invisible 'Death Star' that circles the Sun, which catapults potentially catastrophic comets at the Earth.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Can WISE Find the Hypothetical 'Tyche'?
www.nasa.gov...

About that Giant Planet Possibly Hiding in the Outer Solar System…

by Nancy Atkinson on February 16, 2011'
www.universetoday.com...

Suggested Suggested !!!
edit on 14-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

10th Planet Discovered

Notice the date. The article is 2005. Shortly after that Brown, the person in the article, spearheads the effort to reassign Pluto and the object in the article as dwarf planets. Notice in the next link that Eris was reclassified as a dwarf planet. Pluto and Eris and other objects do not have the properties considered to be important as a planet. The image you posted if to scale shows that these dwarf planets are small compared to the Earth.

Notice the link to Nemesis. It is thought to be out 90000+AU. The article suggested 540AU. Quite different. The hypothetical Nemesis is no longer considered possible since its properties turned out to be impossible.

That news did not seem to get to the io9 article which also confuses Nemesis with Tyche, another hypothesized object. The final article is fairly interesting as it seems that the chances of detecting something plnet sized very far away is decreasing.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Wolfenz

10th Planet Discovered

Notice the date. The article is 2005. Shortly after that Brown, the person in the article, spearheads the effort to reassign Pluto and the object in the article as dwarf planets. Notice in the next link that Eris was reclassified as a dwarf planet. Pluto and Eris and other objects do not have the properties considered to be important as a planet. The image you posted if to scale shows that these dwarf planets are small compared to the Earth.

Notice the link to Nemesis. It is thought to be out 90000+AU. The article suggested 540AU. Quite different. The hypothetical Nemesis is no longer considered possible since its properties turned out to be impossible.

That news did not seem to get to the io9 article which also confuses Nemesis with Tyche, another hypothesized object. The final article is fairly interesting as it seems that the chances of detecting something plnet sized very far away is decreasing.

So actually what radius mass dimension is considered to be planet as certain website says that Eris may be 27 percent larger than Pluto any ways it is still bigger then a Moon a Comet Asteroid etc..

can you explain important properties as a Planet ??

what about Sedna ? as it shouldn't be there

do you actually think a Nibiru like planet would be the size of Earth?

Planetoid size Objects crash into the Sun all the time caught on camera ! yet no one seams to bother..
they come in fast and Wiz into the sun ...

As for dark star and the so called 10 planet in 1987 pioneer 1 2 probe

I doubt it was an Accurate Figure seeing its hypothetical in the first place nor would they put the exact location
if they did as Nibiru planet theory was Known Then in the 80s
but they (Scientist) did claim they found something and was Ignored

the last article in my previous post was interesting ..

I love this Quote

Nemesis is no longer considered possible since its properties turned out to be impossible.

Yet Sedna does Exist and its Confirmed!! and The Scientist are Baffled as to why its there as it Should not be there!!! Some planets Lost Moon/planetoid !! or Brown Dwarf

but there might be a reason as to another planet going Binary

but you may have Missed something entirely !!! are you ready !!

Surprise !! !!!

Article:
Milky Way's Galactic Gobbling Leaves Star 'Crumbs'

www.space.com...

The Milky Way - Welcome to your New Home Galaxy!, page 1 (375) Stars
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We’re Not From The Milky Way Galaxy! We’re Sagittarians,
Say Scientists! What Of Earth's Future, page 1 (125)stars

My best question to all and i Never get A Strait Answer
is when you look at a Photo of a Galaxy buy the Hubble telescope or even a Old 1950s Photo Frame from a Old Observatory & old Telescope

Here is a Thread i tried to explain that an a Telescope that is seeing a Galaxy
as 500 million light years away can see a Star caught in the spotlight like a dirty glass
within our own Galaxy !!

This one ::

A Galaxies Cluster Older Than Possible! Scientists say., page 8

See these big right stars!! those are in Our Galaxy the milky way Caught by the telescope while viewing
the Galaxy NGC4565

a photo from the 1950s
Galaxy /NGC4565.

1950 Galaxy 500 Million Light Years Away ( NGC7217)
www.astro.caltech.edu...

now the Question is

could they be out there and we humans are not seeing it !! within the range you are mentioning ....

others planets planetoids lost moons etc are we looking in all directions of the 5 points of View!!

as of now we are seeing planets around stars more frequently now from great distances except anything near in within our own solar system ...

seeing a 1950 Photo of a Galaxy NG7217 for example and seeing STARS Big, bright and Up Close that are within our Own Galaxy while viewing another Galaxy
if we humans can do this whose to say we were not seeing planets then ..in the 50s

edit on 17-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: OMG Bad Grammer syndrome !! Need to fix!! Tired Need Sleep LOL!

edit on 17-1-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

IN green boxes stars within our Galaxy

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join