It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

" While the establishment media makes it appear the video is the work of dangerous Ron Paul supporters – invariably characterized as kooks, libertarian fanatics, or truthers – research by The End Run website reveals that the video may be a false flag possibly created by the Huntsman campaign itself:

The video was uploaded by a user called “NHLiberty4Paul” on Wednesday, January 4. A quick look at the user’s channel page (archived here as a backup) shows that the account was created the exactly same day that the video was uploaded. This brand new, anonymous user has, of course, zero other uploads.

Furthermore, according to the publicly-viewable stats provided by YouTube, the very first place this video was posted was Jon Huntsman’s campaign website, Jon2012.com. This was done on November 4, the very day the video was uploaded to YouTube, and before the video had received any traffic from other sites. (Emphasis in original.) "

www.prisonplanet.com...

Looks to me that the Time this Video was Uploaded on Youtude is Mighty Suspicious . I also found that the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul Disavowed it Completely ..........Thats Good Enough for me !

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

To continue slandering and libeling Ron Paul that discredited accusation is a low tactic. Ron Paul has satisfactorily addressed it. If you believe it shows him to be a racist then you have nothing further to say that's worth listening to or reading.

"Satisfactorily" is severely subjective and cannot be claimed as fact. That is another topic though. This video, created for trouble or just distractions seems to be working better than anyone could have imagined. What I see is a hostile video with hostile things to say. What I see in this thread defending Ron Paul is a lot of hostility. At this point, it starts to matter less and less. His supporters need to chill out a little. People like you that sit in the doorway and bark make people like me move on to check out the next house.

Point: Ron Paul supporters are not helping Ron Paul. The only reason I even saw this video is because of all the Ron Paul supporters talking about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kafternin
People like you that sit in the doorway and bark make people like me move on to check out the next house.

Point: Ron Paul supporters are not helping Ron Paul. The only reason I even saw this video is because of all the Ron Paul supporters talking about it.

Quoted for truth.

I never would have heard about the newsletters, this video, or any of the other clearly distracting political BS if not for the threads here by his supporters, shaming the media, the GOP, the Democrats, and anyone they can point to for having the nerve to say something less-than-wonderful about Ron Paul...

If I made a list of the things about Paul that bother me and make me hesitant to vote for him, his supporters would be on it. It wouldn't be the most important reason, but it would be one.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I wonder just how legal this is? I bet there is a law somewhere that makes this kinda behavior illegal.

It's called slander, vilification, traducement, etc.
edit on 1/7/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by dubiousone

Try reading next time. Especially the last line. I'm not slandering your man... I'm making a point.

If your point is that both Ron Paul and John Huntsman should be held to the same standard, a principle with which I agree, why did you state it with the subtle slander against Ron Paul? Are you unaware that this style of writing has impact?

I get your point now. Your parenthetical disclaimer did not grab my attention.
edit on 1/7/2012 by dubiousone because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Who the hell is Huntsman???

He is running for president in the US.

He is also Mitt Romney's cousin I believe. How convenient.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Ah.. sorry I signed off. Did you take them back out? I see that they were posted further down on the front page.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by 2manyquestions

You should add the pictures of their message board that another poster posted on the other thread about this video to your OP.
S&F

Whaa? Commas are your friend Bro.

On topic, Jon Huntsmans is small potatoes. RP shouldn't be bothered by this dude.

Haha.. I'm gonna be real honest.. when you see me posting in the wee hours of the morning like that, assume I am drunk.

Just for you: You should add the pictures of their message board, that another ATS poster posted (on the other thread about this video), to your OP.

Better?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Of course it shouldn't be hoaxed.
You can't verify that it is or isn't a hoax which is the crux of which hoaxes are determined.
If you are going to post this in hoax, you might as well post the other thread that shows the fake Huntsman attack ad, in there as well.

##SNIPPED##
edit on Sun Jan 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Threads here aren't hurting him. It was a story in the MSM before it was a thread here.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Threads here aren't hurting him. It was a story in the MSM before it was a thread here.

I did not see it. What MSM was it on? I think those 3 letters are tossed around too much. Do you mean one cable channel or all media? I did not see it until here.

That is really not the point though. It is the posts from the Ron Paul supporters and the rabidity with which they stay not only defensive, but often offensive as if needing to attack first.

Anyone that does not simply worship the man is labeled something nefarious and the reactions are over the top and full of anger. This is what I see and I do not see any of it on the "MSM."
edit on 7-1-2012 by Kafternin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Another attack on Ron Paul,hes a strong willed man that Ron,i tell ya.

Yer,anyways,its just another attack from the puppets because the truth that comes from Paul's mouth is seen as the enemy of their corrupt system that they are trying to sustain.

Eventually the public will see how hard the puppets are trying to discredit him,but is sadly not working for them.

HAHA! put that in your pipe and smoke it Barry.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kafternin

Perhaps you should move along then, good people are finally waking up and taking a stand. We won't be silent any longer. Republicans and Democrats - take note.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Perhaps you should move along then, good people are finally waking up and taking a stand. We won't be silent any longer. Republicans and Democrats - take note.

OK, I guess I was wrong. You think Ron Paul can win without support and you like the idea of scaring people off. I wonder what Paul would say to you telling someone to just move along anyway. I imagine he would rather win over my support.

Ron Paul is no longer a Republican?

Other than that, are you suggesting my opinion is worth less than yours somehow?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
politics is so dirty. i bet it wasn't either huntsman or ron paul. it wouldn't surprise me if the deed was done by either romney or santorum.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is always good to see what motivates a person. It says something when the Obama supporters come to these Ron Paul threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is always good to see what motivates a person. It says something when the Obama supporters come to these Ron Paul threads.

What exactly makes me an Obama supporter? Seeing as how I have yet to support anyone, especially here on ATS. I am really still kind of hoping that..well I actually do not even need to explain myself to you. You should probably explain your "charge."

Reminder this is exactly what I mean when I say the FEW people that do support Ron Paul, scare away anyone else.

Is that your goal?
I guess the level of honesty portrayed in your response to my request will explain a lot.
For the record, there are people I support LESS than Ron Paul. None of them have really come up in this thread. What do my comments in the Santorum thread mean? Who do they indicate I support?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Anybody not spreading the Ron Paul message needs to be educated because they are MSM shills, or working for the 1%. Don't you know??

So all the trolling and the attacks aren't trolling and attacks because it's about the man that they support. This is why I say, Ron Paul supporters are worse than Obama supporters were in 2008. Those people are just blind but Ron Paul is like Jesus to many supporters.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I think we have some ducks (Democrats) acting like they are undecided.
edit on 7-1-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I admit it.
I am not a birther.
Ron Paul supporters are not my favorite people of late.
Were there throngs of Newt Gingrich supporters here writing thread after thread full of really bad lies about the other side or just demanding you praise him or you are something evil, hiding, a shill, etc. I would probably have responded to a couple of them.
As it stands, my post history does not quite show what you seem to think it does. This goes a long way in explaining your last post which is void content and wholly derisive on a cheap and empty level.
This thread is about Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman, and the creators of these ads. The only one I see bringing up Obama is you and that is after you told me to move along anyway. That would be moving along with my support, right? Like I said, I am sure Ron is a huge fan of how you all tell anyone not claiming him Jesus that they are stupid, wrong, and do not matter. He cannot win on your faith. You actually need people to want to vote for him.
Call me a wolf in sheep's clothing. Bring up Obama. Tell me to just move along anyway. When Ron Paul loses by miles, pat yourself on the back for all the votes you helped bring in for the man.
Now if you want to talk about Democrats or Obama, find an interesting thread about those things. Were I the Obama supporting shill I am made out to be, there should be no problem meeting me in one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join