It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
As some of you may have noticed, Ron Paul was being blamed for an anti-Huntsman ad recently and the media wouldn't let this one go. It seems though that the truth finally came out, and I thought people should see it:

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

YouTube stats show that Huntsman’s official website was the first website to post the ridiculous, anonymously created “China Jon” video immediately after it was uploaded, yet Huntsman and the corporate media blame Ron Paul supporters for its creation and call on Paul himself to disown it. Meanwhile, Huntman uses it as a means to play the victim and paint himself as a cosmopolitan hero, with full media cooperation. TheEndRun.com January 6, 2012 If you thought it would be impossible for Jon Huntsman and the Establishment media to stoop any lower than they already have in their attempts to marginalize and discredit Ron Paul, you thought wrong.

There's also this: The paulbots are going crazy with our video

I cant believe how stupid these people are. As campaign insiders many of you are aware we created the fake video here www.youtube.com... and made it look like it came from the ron paul people. This is a suprise it went viral. And the good news is paul is getting blamed for it. My goodness this is turning out better than expected. I was on the phone today with the campaign and they have another one coming out monday.

I helped make the video. I almost fell off my chair when i saw it on fox. I even got a call from the big man thanking me personally. This is pauls weekness. We should ramp this style of attack up. #3 John5 The paul reaction shows how incopmtent they really are. We put them on the defensive with a video that took 5 minutes to make. These people don't have a hint of street smarts. I agree with you dave, more videos. Have you seen the final for monday?

edit on 6-1-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think the forum site is a fake site too. The fact still remains that Friday was an all out assaut on Paul by association with his supporters --- or actually what they want his supporters to be like.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

This need to be front page.
I have never said to flag a thread but in this case I will say flag it.

I wonder just how legal this is? I bet there is a law somewhere that makes this kinda behavior illegal.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Who the hell is Huntsman???

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Who the hell is Huntsman???

He is running for president in the US.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It looks like they're trying to hide that thread by moving it off the public forum.

Huntsman 2012

Sorry guys, I didn't relize I was in the open forum. Can the huntsman team here move this to the insiders forum..ASAP

Huntsman 2012

Please move this thread

Abigail

I copied this over to the private forum and am deleting this thread

Huntsman 2012

I can still see it on the open forum.

So I took a screen capture in case anyone doesn't believe they were bragging about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Just kidding - bro. They shut down comments on his Facebook page.
lol

& look at that we have another Mormom in the the mix.

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/John-Huntsman/102157646492842?sk=info
edit on 6-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks, good idea. I made a full-page screen capture:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Utterly and criminally ridiculous!

Has anyone bothered to forward this to any of the Media? I know it probably won't do any good, but it never hurts to spread something like this to as many places as possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap. It's amazing what the MSM chooses to talk about and call it news..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This does not prove huntsman had anything to do with it.

It is some anonymous poster on a forum claiming
this.

Im sure huntsman did not do this as some conspiracy against paul
this is a bit crazy grasping at straws.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
When does this become deformation and slander?

Just wondering....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The thread is still active there:

The paulbots are going crazy with our video

But it begs the question, how do we know that thread isn't the false flag? The Web site in question is not connected to any political group, just a free Web forum. The request made in that post "can we move this to the private forum" doesn't make sense, as according to Orinje.com, they only have 3 types of forums:
  • Public - open to everyone. There is no restriction on who can join or who can post messages to it
  • Invite Only - require an invitation to be sent to join them. Invitations can only be sent by the group creator or forum moderators and administrators. Invitations are sent by clicking 'Pending & Invited Members' at the bottom of the page for that individual group
  • Moderated - open to everyone to join but messages need to be moderated before they will appear. They are moderated by the group creator and the site moderators and administrators

There are no "hidden" forums. Which would explain why the post is still available. It really makes me think the post is bogus.

I have no doubt someone OTHER than Ron Paul released the video, and that someone is likely with the Huntsman campaign. But this "slipup" on Orinje.com is just too obvious a plant.

Dailypaul has a good tak on the fake ad;
Did Huntsman camp create the anti-Huntsman ad?

It could just as easily be a 3rd party trying to create a brouhaha between the Huntsman and Paul camps - let them start slinging mud at each other while they sit back and reap the benefits. The one candidate we know who has done this in the past has been Perry - leaking the Cain scandal to a liberal media site - making it appear the "liberal media" was behind it.

I'm certain of two things:
  • Ron Paul would not ever stoop so low, and was not behind this ad.
  • The media should never have claimed this was a Ron Paul ad - anyone can upload any bogus trash to youtube and imply so-and-so was behind it. The biggest failing by the media was to pay any attention to this nonsense.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

WOW awesome find!

I can´t believe how blatant they are, LOL!

And the worst part is, even if CNN and FOX get this news, they will probably keep quiet about it.

This will BURY Jon Huntsman completely if it came out.

Better to let the good Dr.Paul eat the shltstorm as usual, he can handle it

edit on 7-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Even as a Child , John Huntsman was know as a Person who often made Bad Judgements . Case in Point , the time he.........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This does not prove huntsman had anything to do with it.

It is some anonymous poster on a forum claiming
this.

Im sure huntsman did not do this as some conspiracy against paul
this is a bit crazy grasping at straws.

"Unfortunately for the Huntsman operative who created this campaign, they left a web trail - Google has a "statistics" widget at the bottom right of the video called "Show Video Statistics" which show that the official Huntsman campaign actually posted the video."

www.reddit.com...

Or did you read the full article? Here's some key points...

"Furthermore, according to the publicly-viewable stats provided by YouTube, the very first place this video was posted was Jon Huntsman’s campaign website, Jon2012.com. This was done on November 4, the very day the video was uploaded to YouTube, and before the video had received any traffic from other sites."

"Furthermore, one of Huntsman’s (biological) daughters – the ones who just days ago he hinted had “plenty up their sleeve” and that “you might be surprised at what they release in the next few days” – has already gone on national TV denouncing the video as “vile” and promoting Huntsman as a family man."

"A reader has e-mailed me to point out that the offending “Jon Huntsman’s Values” video was tagged “jon2012girls” by whoever operates the “NHLiberty4Paul” account.

jon2012girls is the online moniker of Huntsman’s daughters, which they use on YouTube and Twitter. Their Cain “spoof” video carries the same tag. (Like the info in Update #2, these are just facts – take from them what you will.)"

www.theendrun.com...

So... What exactly did the girls have "up their sleeve" a few days ago... Now this?

Right...
edit on 7-1-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

You make a very good point. This video could have been made by anyone, and so could the forum posts. We have to ask ourselves; who has the most to gain from this? John Huntsman obviously gained a lot of sympathy for this attack ad and Paul got a lot of bad publicity. I am amazed that any major news network would give the time of day to such a dumb attack ad unless they stood to gain something from it. It's not well-made, it doesn't say at the end "I'm Ron Paul and I approve this message"... so why does this poorly-constructed Youtube ad created by some random, insignificant person make the news??? Why would Huntsman even for a second believe that Ron Paul endorsed this ad when there is no Ron Paul voice-over endorsing the message??? Something stinks to high heaven here. I'd like to say that it was created by some random jokers, but the media attention that this is getting is completely disproportionate to it's importance.

The same video was also made with Santorum's name at the end. I don't know if one exists with Romney's name in it, but I know those two definitely exist.

P.S. Where the heck did these people dig up home videos of Huntsman with his baby daughter? I guess it isn't impossible that they might be floating around the internet somewhere, but I find that a little fishy as well.

edit on 7-1-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

If the source video of Huntsman's daughters could only come from Huntsman, then it would be mighty incriminating indeed. But the Orinje.com postings imply it was some group of supporters of Huntsman, and not even well-enough connected to be a part of any official Huntsman Web site - instead setting up shop on a freebie forum like Orinje. (If you're not familiar with the site, it's like Craigslist clone, with open forums for every city/region covering all general topics.)

I see both Paul and Huntsman as underdogs in this primary race - and Huntsman is so far down in the polls I don't see him going after anyone but the leader - Romney. If not Romney, then he'll make his points against Obama so he could finish his campaign and hold his head high among his fellow GOPpers - and not start some trivial dirty-ad war against another underdog. Paul might be polling better than he usually does, but he's traditionally been the underdog for several outings now.

A really underhanded tactic would be to sling mud at one candidate and frame another for it. By making Huntsman the victim of the sleazy attack ad, the resulting sympathy would hardly do his campaign any good (he is at 1%), and consequently not harm any of the front-runners. By framing Paul for the ad however, it would alleviate the front-runners of his annoying rise in popularity.

Who would gain the most from this? Not Huntsman, even with sympathy, he would hardly bounce more than a few percentage points. What's 5% versus his current 1%? Running such a negative ad could hardly help Paul, especially such a sleazy one - and this one was purposely made extremely sleazy.

The obvious beneficiaries are the other candidates. Romney, Perry, or Santorum. Of course it could also be some random group who doesn't like Paul's stance on Israel, the military, govt. spending etc.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This is ridiculous.
Why the hell would the media report on this to begin with?!?!
It's most likely just some randomass teen trolling, thinking he's cool.
Have y'all seen these?

Uploaded by NH4MittRomney:
(at the end it has Mitt Romney in place of Ron Paul)

Uploaded by NH4Santorum:
(at the end it has Santorum in place of Ron Paul)

***note- I do freelance video editing/special effects/post-production work, and I am well-versed in many editing programs including imovieHD, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Maya, Cin4D, Blender, and more.***
Both of these vids were uploaded yesterday (Jan. 6th)
And they ARE NOT alternate endings of the same video file. First, there is noticeable decline (lossy) in resolution in these two from the original. This would result from importing the original back into an editing program and/or converting the format of the original video. Secondly, when you look at the final slide, it's pretty obvious that they just 'censor-boxed' over the "Vote for Ron Paul" with the alternate text.
See for yourself (I took screenshots of the final slides for each and then compared them side by side- I did not edit the pictures in any way other than putting the images next to each other and taking a side-by-side screenshot)

Now, it's possible that NH4LibertyPaul didn't save the original project file and had to do this.
If it was this same person that made the second two, what would be his/her motive?
Damage control maybe.
Perhaps it's an experiment to see if there is a disproportionate media bias against Paul- and if so, it will be used to humiliate the MSM and PROVE to even the most bashful of the sheep how incompetent, ignorant, and biased they are. (I'M REALLYYYY HOPING THIS IS WHAT WILL COME OF ALL THIS- regardless of whether it was the intention!)
Or,
maybe it's just more trolling for 's**ts & giggles'
edit on 7-1-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You should add the pictures of their message board that another poster posted on the other thread about this video to your OP.
S&F

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join