It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I see it just like the racist letters that came out against Ron Paul. He is guilty in name only, one can only speculate beyond that what actual involvment he had.
Basically his fanatical supporters are going to be his downfall, which is bred by the so called extremist rhetoric that he speaks.
I can't believe someone would make a video like that, its just sick and wrong. Shows just how nasty this election is going to get. Nonetheless if RP's name is on it, and since he is viewed as extremist by the media, all they have to do is associate his name with the event, they don't have to blame him, and a lot of people will make a negative connection there.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by 2manyquestions

B.) The point is to figure out who did it, whether it was Huntsman's daughters or some kids playing jokes, or someone who claims to be a Paul supporter

How in the hell do you come up with it being Huntsman's daughters that did it???

I love how you completely leave out that it could actually be a Paul supporter that did it...like that isn't a possibility.

The reason I said it may be Huntsman's daughters is because they've made a satirical ad before.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
If you look toward the bottom of the first page of this thread, you'll see that the same video has been made with Mitt Romney's and Santorum's name at the end. It's not just with Ron Paul's name.

I think it's more likely that a Ron Paul supporter made the video, and then upon finding out that it reflected so badly on Paul, made a couple alternate endings to cover his tracks...

A racist person may not realize at first how damning the video might be to Paul.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

If you look toward the bottom of the first page of this thread, you'll see that the same video has been made with Mitt Romney's and Santorum's name at the end. It's not just with Ron Paul's name.

I think it's more likely that a Ron Paul supporter made the video, and then upon finding out that it reflected so badly on Paul, made a couple alternate endings to cover his tracks...

A racist person may not realize at first how damning the video might be to Paul.

You know, there is the possibility that you're right, but it still makes absolutely no sense why this badly made video -which does not represent Paul's views on Huntsman- made it on the news. Are they so desperate to rip him apart that they will scour Youtube to find badly-made videos with insignificant people sharing their twisted views? Have they aired any anti-Paul Youtube videos from random Huntsman/Cain/Romney/Santorum supporters? I have yet to see any appear on the evening news.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Tons of people have made ads in this election...I guess they are all "suspects".

You failed to address the fact that Orinje is a big Ron Paul supporter and the fact that Huntsman wouldn't have an official campaign forum there.

Oh...and the Orinje site is back up now...and they have scrubbed there endorsement and dedicated header to the Ron Paul forum.

Too bad it is still in google cache and in their site description in Yahoo.

Also...on that forum...you just type in a username. So the "Huntsman 2012" and "Abigal" posts are not from a registered account...just someone who used that as their username...I could go post something as "Ron Paul 2012", take a screen shot and post it here as "proof".

This whole thread should be Hoaxed.
edit on 7-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Orinje is not a Ron Paul site, any more than other free forum/classified ads sites are. It's like a smaller version of Craigslist. Anyone can join and start a forum for any topic. You see several forums there now for the other candidates as well. Orinje's byline is "Welcome To Orinje, Find Local News, Free Classifieds, Top News Stories in Your Area Local News & Free Classifieds."

Another post on Dailypaul talks about the Huntsman ad and also recognizes that the Orinje postings are likely as fake as the original attack ad:

URGENT: Please Do NOT Unleash Blowback to the Huntsman Campaign over this New Video!

First, the Orinje.com forum for the Huntsman campaign appears to be a joke. I find it hard to believe that the Huntsman people even talk like that... let alone use that site to communicate with each other. Every time I click the link, it seems like the forum is down for 30 minutes.

None of these writings look sincere. The whole story doesn't add up. It actually looks like kids wrote the content. The comments do not appear like they were written by real people - it actually reads more like bad fiction.

In fact, all the responses on Orinje.com look scripted and appear like the same person wrote them - the writing style is so similar for every post.

Also, posting such incriminating messages on an "open forum" just seems far too incompetent if you ask me. I don't buy it. I don't think the huntsman campaign actually uses this site to discuss anything, and I think it is all fake.

I do think Huntsman's daughters look very suspect in this, as they have released past snarky videos of the GOP campaign. Maybe a video expert can compare them to the Huntsman ad for similarities? The person who created the video and uploaded it then immediately sent the link to the Huntsman campaign, indicating they intentionally created the video to illicit a response from them, and the Huntsman team then immediately sent this to the news media. None of this followed a typical, organic process of a 'found video on the web'.

ETA: All candidates have their own forums, and anyone can join and start a new forum on any topic. I could start a Dennis Kucinich forum if I wanted to...

edit on 7-1-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Tons of people have made ads in this election...I guess they are all "suspects".

You failed to address the fact that Orinje is a big Ron Paul supporter and the fact that Huntsman wouldn't have an official campaign forum there.

Oh...and the Orinje site is back up now...and they have scrubbed there endorsement and dedicated header to the Ron Paul forum.

Too bad it is still in google cache and in their site description in Yahoo.

edit on 7-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

I'm not familiar with this website or the forums so I went to have a look. Looks like the forum section contains forums dedicated to all the candidates. Orinje endorsement of Ron Paul does not automatically make them the creators or supporters of the video. The forum states you can post anonymously without having to sign up (unless you're posting photos or links). I assume that the person who posted the link to the Youtube video had to sign up to be able to post it on the forum. I'm not very savvy with these things, but I'm assuming that if we could trace the I.P. address, we'd be able to solve this problem. I wonder if there's any way to do it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The video was uploaded on the 4th...it didn't hit the media until the 6th.

I think you are strecthing a lot here.

You can think what you want...but I think you and others are just desperately trying to make this look like it was done by anyone besides a Ron Paul supporter. When the most likely situation is that it was in fact a Ron Paul supporter, or a group of them that was not connected to the campaign and thought they had come up with a real zinger.

All it does is show that Ron Paul and his supporters are a bit "out there"...this crap on Orinje just further proves that...and the fact that it is being posted here on ATS as facts is just sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But you are ignoring the fact that the website staff and editors openly endorsed Ron Paul...had a dedicated link to the Ron Paul forum (no others) and have now scrubbed all that information from their website.

To me...it looks like Orinje is trying to hide something.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I don't think Orinje made these videos...but I think it is irresponsible for you or anyone else to use them as a source of truth when you haven't looked into them.

Here is the facts...you posted a forum post that was posted annonymously with the name of "Huntsman 2012" as proof that the Huntsman campaign made the video.

Like I said...this should be in hoax...because clearly the posts that you are using as your main "evidence" is fake.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The video was uploaded on the 4th...it didn't hit the media until the 6th.

I think you are strecthing a lot here.

You can think what you want...but I think you and others are just desperately trying to make this look like it was done by anyone besides a Ron Paul supporter. When the most likely situation is that it was in fact a Ron Paul supporter, or a group of them that was not connected to the campaign and thought they had come up with a real zinger.

All it does is show that Ron Paul and his supporters are a bit "out there"...this crap on Orinje just further proves that...and the fact that it is being posted here on ATS as facts is just sad.

That is a very sweeping statement, saying that "Ron Paul and his supporters are a bit out there". You think the other candidates don't have supporters who may be a bit kooky as well? This is a free forum and we're free to discuss anything we want, but I think it's counterproductive for you to marginalize an entire group based on the actions of a few. We don't even know who created these videos, but we sure would like to know. If you plan on name-calling and stereotyping, I will continue to have a very hard time taking you seriously on any topic.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't think Orinje made these videos...but I think it is irresponsible for you or anyone else to use them as a source of truth when you haven't looked into them.

Here is the facts...you posted a forum post that was posted annonymously with the name of "Huntsman 2012" as proof that the Huntsman campaign made the video.

Like I said...this should be in hoax...because clearly the posts that you are using as your main "evidence" is fake.

I presented what I found. It's up to you whether or not you accept it as evidence. We have no proof of whether they are fake or real, so until they are confirmed or debunked, they belong exactly where they are.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

All campaigns have their rogue supporters.

But Ron Paul has a reputation of having more extreme and over zealous supporters...this just re-enforces that reputation.

For Ron Paul, the rogue and exteme supporter seems to be more of the rule than the exception.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

And yet an anonymously uploaded video on youtube is "proof" Ron Paul or one of his supporters made it? The person who made it wasn't attacking Jon Huntsman, they were really trying to attack Ron Paul by associating his name with something vile.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

All campaigns have their rogue supporters.

But Ron Paul has a reputation of having more extreme and over zealous supporters...this just re-enforces that reputation.

For Ron Paul, the rogue and exteme supporter seems to be more of the rule than the exception.

The only reason Ron Paul appears to have more "rogue and extreme supporters" is because main stream media are doing everything in their power to get him eliminated from the race. They have given Ron Paul disproportionately large amount of negative coverage compared to all the other candidates. He gets very few fair interviews and this makes people angry, which may make some seem "extreme" when they're simply frustrated with the lack of positive coverage.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I presented what I found. It's up to you whether or not you accept it as evidence. We have no proof of whether they are fake or real, so until they are confirmed or debunked, they belong exactly where they are.

Well then I guess we have an admission from Ron Paul himself that he was involved with making the video.

orinje.com...

So I'm going to use this logic...Ron Paul has endorsed the creation of this video.

Unbelievable that people are believing this crap.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I know I've been critical of that post on Orinje, as have members of Dailypaul. It's a troll post, anyone can register an account and create a forum/posts implying just about anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well then I guess we have an admission from Ron Paul himself that he was involved with making the video.

orinje.com...

So I'm going to use this logic...Ron Paul has endorsed the creation of this video.

Unbelievable that people are believing this crap.

What's unbelievable is that the original video is being used by the media to discredit Ron Paul. What's unbelievable is that Huntsman would feel insulted by Ron Paul or his supporters because of one badly-made, not Ron Paul endorsed video. We don't know that the post was fake, some of us are only assuming without any evidence that it was fake.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Why are you only looking at the more dubious part of the incriminating evidence in this post?

Did you not see this link in the op www.theendrun.com...

That is the MAIN evidence, and there is plenty evidence there to incriminate the Huntsman camp without even looking at the Orinje site. Such as the video being tagged jon2012girls, the first site views coming from Jon Huntsmans campaign site, according to youtube statistics etc.

[SNIP]

edit on 7-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You know, there is the possibility that you're right, but it still makes absolutely no sense why this badly made video -which does not represent Paul's views on Huntsman- made it on the news.

I agree. I haven't seen any such blatantly amateur videos on the news. But I can see why it's a story. I heard Huntsman laugh about it and say he owed Paul a Twitter. It wasn't a big negative thing... I think people are overreacting, personally. It's the season.... people had better get used to it.

As regards the media's view of Paul, it's obvious that many think Paul is a bit "out there" (and not in a good way). It's a popular opinion, especially in public. I think it could be called the 'Ross Perot effect'... (I voted for Ross Perot and everyone who did was a little embarrassed to say so.
). I think Paul is a little eccentric and staunch in his thinking, his ideas are radically different from the mainstream and I can understand the media's position on it. Paul IS different. He can't be the one who stands apart from the rest and then expect to be seen in the same light. He's got a reputation and I think he can handle the backlash a lot better than many of his supporters seem to.

This is NOTHING in a political campaign. It will be forgotten tomorrow. The media goes after every candidate at one time or another. And if you think this is bad, get ready for more of the same and worse, because there's an election a'comin'!
It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join