It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by Kafternin

Anybody not spreading the Ron Paul message needs to be educated because they are MSM shills, or working for the 1%. Don't you know??

So all the trolling and the attacks aren't trolling and attacks because it's about the man that they support. This is why I say, Ron Paul supporters are worse than Obama supporters were in 2008. Those people are just blind but Ron Paul is like Jesus to many supporters.

Ron Paul speaks coherently, rationally, consistently, doesn't change his position to curry favor, and makes far more sense than the other candidates combined. He speaks to the real issues head on, rather than mince his words for fear that the wealthy and powerful who are heavily invested in the status quo will be offended and feel threatened by his position on the issues. He recognizes how dangerous the current US government has become to this country. All you have to do to see the truth in that is pay attention to what's going on around you here and in the world at large. Here the federal government just keeps creeping deeper and deeper into everyone's personal and private affairs from which they should just keep their encroaching tentacles away. The system is geared toward sustaining and promoting endless conflict. The public is encouraged to applaud each new kill of a designated enemy with the attendant collateral deaths whose loss of life is always deemed well justified by having "taken out" the prized target. When one conflict seems to be fading a new one is created to take its place. The MSM does its best to ignore Ron Paul and when they can't ignore him they refer to him in disparagiong ways when possible. I think Ron Paul's supporters are well-justified in pushing back.
edit on 1/8/2012 by dubiousone because: Spelling; Clarification; Less vitriole.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
LOL

Still haven't figured it out ?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is just some trolling mischief, the video troll who made this must be having a blast watching the havoc he has caused on the Net with this thing

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Ron Paul speaks coherently, rationally, consistently, doesn't change his position to curry favor, and makes far more sense than the other candidates combined.

I am just curious if you can tell me who wrote Ron Paul's newsletter for him. That consistent genius cannot. Can you? The answer would validate or invalidate everything you just wrote.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kafternin

Ron Paul speaks coherently, rationally, consistently, doesn't change his position to curry favor, and makes far more sense than the other candidates combined.

I am just curious if you can tell me who wrote Ron Paul's newsletter for him. That consistent genius cannot. Can you? The answer would validate or invalidate everything you just wrote.

You're the one hung up on it. Why don't you Google it and let us all know.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

If I may,

These might or might not satisfy you. I just thought I'd put it out there in case it was missed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

If your point is that both Ron Paul and John Huntsman should be held to the same standard, a principle with which I agree, why did you state it with the subtle slander against Ron Paul?

How did I slander Ron Paul? Jesus, you guys are so SENSITIVE! Mention Ron Paul's name in a less-than-stellar light and BAM! You're slandering him!

I said (and please read carefully!): "When Ron Paul takes responsibility for what was in his newsletters above his stamped signature, then I'll call on Jon Huntsman to take responsibility for this video on his website."

Where's the slander? What false statement did I make that damaged your boy's reputation??? I am so sick of this mopey victim thing around Ron Paul.

[sarcasm]
And YES, my confusing, slanderous and purposely "mean-girl" statement means that both Paul and Huntsman should be held to the same standard. Forgive me for choosing my own words in an effort to make the impact that I choose to make. I should have thought more about how butt-hurt people would be if I brought up the newsletters. [/sarcasm]

I get your point now. Your parenthetical disclaimer did not grab my attention.

You mean you didn't read it before you unloaded on me...

Look, no hard feelings. But if you're going to take offense at my writing style, that's your choice. I'm harsh, sometimes snarky and I say what's on my mind. I don't TRY to offend people most of the time. But I suggest you take a second read if you see something that offends you so much that you have to respond. People are GOING to say bad things about your boy. They're allowed. It's called sharing an opinion. You're not going to like them all, but that's the breaks.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You're the one hung up on it. Why don't you Google it and let us all know.

Because I have no problem believing the person writing under Ron Paul's name, from Ron Paul's hometown, in Ron Paul's newsletter was most often Ron Paul.
If you have someone else you can name, perhaps I will have a harder time seeing Ron Paul as a raving racist? Maybe you do not care what I think? Who needs my support anyway? Ron Paul is going to win because a few people really really want him to, not because you convinced anyone else to go along with you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

These might or might not satisfy you. I just thought I'd put it out there in case it was missed.

I asked for a name.
I see two videos I am not able to watch. Why the games? Is it not easier to just write out a name than it is to link two videos?

Name please?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

A comment from the original site:

Lol the retards at ATS are having a orgasm over this.

Source

I think you're right. Some kid did this to rile the RP support base. Looks like they succeeded!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You're the one hung up on it.

It is a little important. I am supposed to support this guy because according to his supporters, he is the only one smart enough to ever really save us. Yet he cannot recall who wrote under his name and earned him millions for 20 years? Call me kooky but I have a hard time resolving both of these things.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I noticed something really odd about that forum. There are a ton of anonymous posts claiming they were caught between Huntsman or Paul until this and will now support Paul. Why am I having a really hard time finding any posts on ATS from anyone saying they are on the fence between Paul and Huntsman?

Just something that crossed my mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why am I having a really hard time finding any posts on ATS from anyone saying they are on the fence between Paul and Huntsman?

That's a good question.
I certainly don't represent ATS in any way, but I just saw the GOP debate and I came out liking Huntsman. So, I guess you could say that I'm hanging out around the fence between Paul and Huntsman... but it's highly unlikely either will get my vote because they won't be on the ballot and there's too much they both represent that I disagree with.

Santorum, Perry, Gingrich and Romney ALL looked like total idiots. I was impressed with Huntsman, though.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Huntsman is the best candidate in the GOP field. Sure, Romney can take on Obama, but so can anybody. Obama's a tired has been who never amounted to much. The GOP is going to have it easy unlike what the liberal pundits say. Unfortunately I think huntsman was looking too much with Mitt and not attacking him enough. We'll see who comes out on top on Tues but I feel a Huntsman endorsement of Mitt is going to come after the primary. It's a shame only this video has gotten him some spotlight from the MSM.

And yes, Some Ron Paul idiot probably made this video. You've seen this trick before. Remember OWS? Oh those people that raped people and did drugs constantly are not part of the movement and the movement does not recognize them. Ironically some Ron Paul supporters were at OWS using the same tactics.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I asked for a name.
I see two videos I am not able to watch. Why the games? Is it not easier to just write out a name than it is to link two videos?

Name please?

What's with the attitude? How am I supposed to know whether you can or can't watch videos? The videos were necessary, because they explain some of the back story.

Name: James B. Powell --- here's a transcript of the video, and the video itself. Is that better? Reality Check: The name of a 'Mystery Writer' of one of Ron Paul's 'Racist' newsletters

Reality Check: The story behind the Ron Paul newsletters

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Huntsman is the best candidate in the GOP field. Sure, Romney can take on Obama, but so can anybody. Obama's a tired has been who never amounted to much. The GOP is going to have it easy unlike what the liberal pundits say. Unfortunately I think huntsman was looking too much with Mitt and not attacking him enough. We'll see who comes out on top on Tues but I feel a Huntsman endorsement of Mitt is going to come after the primary. It's a shame only this video has gotten him some spotlight from the MSM.

And yes, Some Ron Paul idiot probably made this video. You've seen this trick before. Remember OWS? Oh those people that raped people and did drugs constantly are not part of the movement and the movement does not recognize them. Ironically some Ron Paul supporters were at OWS using the same tactics.

Consulting Firm: Video Attributed to Paul Supporters Probably Created by Huntsman Operatives ..............

" Here is CanDo.com’s summary:

Since no direct link to the video exists on Jon2012.com, how could YouTube show Jon2012.com as the referring site? Our best guess is that someone used a server on the Jon2012.com domain (such as webmail) to read an email that contained the link to the video. It is also likely that the first mobile views at that same time originated from links in emails. Clicking on a link from a webmail system on Jon2012.com would provide the needed headers for YouTube to record the link. …

Based on the evidence above and the coincidental timing of the release and subsequent events, it seems likely that a party close to the Huntsman campaign posted and distributed this video impersonating a Ron Paul supporter in order to cast Ron Paul and his campaign in a negative light "

LINK

www.prisonplanet.com...

Please don't be so Quick to Judge before All the Facts can be Evaluated in this Story........

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Why am I having a really hard time finding any posts on ATS from anyone saying they are on the fence between Paul and Huntsman?

That's a good question.
I certainly don't represent ATS in any way, but I just saw the GOP debate and I came out liking Huntsman. So, I guess you could say that I'm hanging out around the fence between Paul and Huntsman... but it's highly unlikely either will get my vote because they won't be on the ballot and there's too much they both represent that I disagree with.

Santorum, Perry, Gingrich and Romney ALL looked like total idiots. I was impressed with Huntsman, though.

I like a lot of what Huntsman has to say and I do not like a lot of what he has to say. It just really jumped out at me how many posts were following that exact pattern.
"I was torn between the two, now you made me mad at Jon so I am voting for Paul instead."
I scoured ATS for the threads and the posters that fit this mold and have found none. Yet over there, there are apparently tons of them and they all came in anonymously after ATS was giggled about in their forum. Just odd I guess. The two gentlemen may be more similar than I thought but I still cannot find these hoards of on the fence voters that were finally swayed to paul just over this one ad.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What's with the attitude?

What is with the obfuscation and deflection? That sort of crap gives me an attitude.

How am I supposed to know whether you can or can't watch videos?

Who cares. I only asked you to write out a name. Why you went passed that to do something totally different and then expected me to fall to my knees in praise is a little odd.

The videos were necessary, because they explain some of the back story.

I asked you to name the writer of the newsletters. If you have no name for me, but are knee deep in "back story" then you already lost. Do you know how to type out a name?

Name: James B. Powell --- here's a transcript of the video, and the video itself. Is that better? Reality Check: The name of a 'Mystery Writer' of one of Ron Paul's 'Racist' newsletters

Reality Check: The story behind the Ron Paul newsletters

Thank you very much for that name. I am going to spend some time with it. That should give you more than enough time to make your case that he is the one and only man who wrote those newsletters. I sure hope he lived in Ron Paul's hometown.

ETA: For shame. Tsk tsk tsk on you. Did you think I would not bother to check your link out and just accept you have shown me up? Your man James wrote all of ONE ARTICLE. That is according to your source. There are a lot of racist crap in those newsletters and James wrote one.
I really hope it turns out he also lived in Ron Paul's hometown now or that all falls apart.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Kafternin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here is something you Ron Paul so called "supporters" just do not get. You scare people away. Most people's problem that I have talked to about these newsletters is not that they exist but how he has responded about them over the years. No one here on ATS seems to be doing him any favors in the way they respond either.
Answers that would have been great...
"I wrote that stuff and have since grown and learned."
"I did not write that stuff, Mr X. did and I willingly published it under my name because ____"
"I was more worried about the money I was making off the newsletter to ever check to see what was in it."

What is not working...
"He is not a racist, you shill! Even black people agree with me, here is a youtube clip of some random ignorant dark person that likes Ron Pal the same fanatical way I do so that proves he is not racist, he cannot tell you who wrote those newsletters under his name for 20 years and he should not have to but if you insist on picking, we can toss James under the bus because he actually authored one article now go back under your bridge and shill for Obama or Romney or whatever other directing I think I should send you back to instead of trying to win you over!"

Not working even a little. Just some advice. I find it funny that of all the GOP candidates, I want to like Ron Paul the best but the mere fact that I note he is human and open to failures as well as the rest of us, his little fans come out and bite my ankles and call me names.

Here is some more advice for Ron Paul supporters. Most of the ones I talk to in person are from the local high school. This is another trend that rears its ugly head cyclically. I love that Ron gets the young support but I just have to wonder. Is it the use of l33t speak, constant name calling, and cult like worship that attracts the kids? See because come election time, none of them matter anymore. I think maybe aim young but old enough to vote? Maybe Rand can give that one a shot.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No one is " Twisting Your Arm " to Support Ron Paul . It's Still a Free Country last time I checked , If you have so many Reservations about this Man , then Choose someone Else to Vote for . It's that Simple......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join