It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesse Ventura Arrogant, or is this a Psyop against a possible Vice Presidential Candidate?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think Chris Kyle is telling the truth.... or at least seems so. He sounds like a honest guy. Plus I CAN imagine Jesse saying that....
edit on 6-1-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Now I know Chris is a phsyco.

This interview with Jesse ventura and those idiots? Really? From the moment the video starts that little punk is talkin down to jesse like he is nothing. He interupts over and over yelling over jesse, and than says that jesse is the one doing that. That bald headed big mouth deserves a quick one to the face. There are such things as civil debates, and this guy obviously does not want to have one. He is very disrespectful.
edit on 6-1-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

You did listen to what he said about why he killed didn't you? He wasn't just all willy nilly shooting at anything that moved. In fact go back and watch from about 4:30 on and listen to what he said about regretting. Then ask yourself if this is what a cold blooded killer would say?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by yourboycal2

Here is a little video you may like

Here is what happens when he doesn't get his way.

Thank you for sharing that.

I have not seen that video before but here is perfect example of some of his actions and words that would get him punched in the face.

That radio guys questions were not that hard to understand or answer,

he could've gave proper answers without just putting his arms together and acting like a child

instead of a role model.

What an honor to be in such a position where you have so many followers , who look up to you , believe in you , stand by you , debate others about your , promote you etc..

then to act like a big baby who pouts when he doesnt get his way .

i would give up alot to be in such a position and be able to set good examples and be civil.

the radio guy was right .

Don't come down to my level .....

Bring me up to yours....

Dammit jesse , i know your heart is in the right place , but we need some control management up in hurr .

Not when you have so many people who follow you , it sets a terrible example and

dare i say

a lost man

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

You say he seems like an honest guy? Would you feel comfortable having this "honest" guy stay with you for a few days? How about babysit your kids?

Pit bulls seem honest (and loyal) too -- until you find yourself trying to pry their teeth out of your thigh.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Well then listen to the audio of what wasn't in that video and you still want to lean toward his side?

Have you even listened to some of the things that Jesse Ventura goes on about?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Here is the audio from that show..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Was already listening. Couldnt let it go. Ill get back to you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

Pit bulls seem honest (and loyal) too -- until you find yourself trying to pry their teeth out of your thigh.

You are wrong there my friend it depends on how you raise them.I have had pitt bulls that were more gentle than a baby so saying they will turn on their owners is a flat out wrong. A pit bull is loyal toward it's owner.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Oh perfect. Just what we need.

A bunch of mindless people that just follow orders without question or rational.

"Just following orders" right?

Oooh I can't wait to hear the goodies on this incedent.

Im into this interview and I feel sorry for Jesse. Talking to Opie and this other dude is like talking to a brick wall. He is even as respectful as he can about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes, they are loyal as long as you hold up your end of the bargain If you have had a pit bull, you may understand.
A pit bull doesn't take certain...rejections... very well. Many an owner has found that out. A chihuahua may yap about it, but a pit bull?
Like a vet with "issues".

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by qver74

You did listen to what he said about why he killed didn't you? He wasn't just all willy nilly shooting at anything that moved. In fact go back and watch from about 4:30 on and listen to what he said about regretting. Then ask yourself if this is what a cold blooded killer would say?

Since he wasn't "willy nilly" shooting HUNDREDS of people, you're defending his actions? Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't "willy nilly" most of the time either, he preferred to pick up gays to bludgeon.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by qver74

You are wrong there my friend it depends on how you raise them.I have had pitt bulls that were more gentle than a baby so saying they will turn on their owners is a flat out wrong. A pit bull is loyal toward it's owner.

I'm not sure were on the same page there ,

i know the emotional connection man has with dog .

But what have you to say to these claims good sir ?

Pit Bulls 6 Times More Likely to Attack Their Owners
"Yep, you heard that right, six times more likely to attack their owners than any other breed. The Pit Disloyalty Phenomenon (PDP) has been known by the Dog Lobby for almost 25 years...The HSUS published an article analyzing Pit attacks in 1987. "

www.opposingviews.com...

Now no matter how long , or what emotional connection you raised them with . Animal instincts kick in and they don't know how to override that , and before you know it , billy is being eaten by dog.

Now there are countless examples of animal trainers

yes professionals who raise them from so long , but still get hurt and many times killed!

If the pro's can't tame the wild animals ,

does that really give u encouragment about "domestic" animals?

they all crack one day

my cat , who was always calm chilling , attack me one day nd left me in surprise lol

never trust these animals , i know sounds harsh to say

but the evidence of examples of trainers and life long animal coaches get eaten to prove my side lol

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I love Jesse Ventura but yes, in my mind and according to my perception he is too egotistical.

The power might go to his head.

For now he is a truth seeker but given real power, might he sell his soul?

Most if not all do.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

"A bunch of mindless people that just follow orders without question or rational."

This is the political side .

Its a fine point no doubt. But there is a time and place for such comments.

Not while your grieving over your boy . Def not.

In peoples lives one of the most genuine , emotional and surreal experience is the death of someone that means something to you .

There is a cocktail of chemicals in the brain and you dare think its the best time to add some shock and awe in that with outlandish statements ?

lol no....

The problem here is wrong place wrong time.

Not wrong message

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by qver74

You say he seems like an honest guy? Would you feel comfortable having this "honest" guy stay with you for a few days? How about babysit your kids?

Hell yeah..... I bet he is good with kids too.... Now Jesse I wouldn't have around the kids, he hangs around pot heads.

Originally posted by qver74

Nah he's not like a pit bull..... more like a Shepherd breed...

edit on 6-1-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Mr. Kyle wouldn't have RAN if Ventura actually said what Kyle is claiming.

What kind of Navy Seals runs after knocking an old man down?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I hope you choose your friends better than that in real life -- for your family's sake.

I don't know you but I am truly saying a prayer for your family at this moment.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said in your last post. I would never condone talking anything like that at a wake, yet alone a party with friends. People just don't like to hear about it. It's a world full of pragmatists. That doesn't change the fact that Mr. Kyle has some mental issues and he is quite good at hiding them but not perfect.

But we don't even know if Jesse said it yet. TBA for now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

But what have you to say to these claims good sir ?

Well having pitt bulls and raising them from the time I was eight years old is a pretty good start. As I was growing up we raised pitt bulls for hunting and have yet to have one ever turn on me or anyone in my family. Hell when my nephew was about 4 he would go and play with my dogs food while they were eating it so those who think pitt bulls are that dangerous have never owned one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join