It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesse Ventura Arrogant, or is this a Psyop against a possible Vice Presidential Candidate?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by qver74
reply to post by imitator

I hope you choose your friends better than that in real life -- for your family's sake.

I don't know you but I am truly saying a prayer for your family at this moment.

So you think Chris Kyle is a bad guy? How so.... does he hang around known criminals and dope heads like Jesse?

Plus I don't see what's the big deal here, it woudn't be the 1st time Jesse got his clock cleaned.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In my book, if you kill HUNDREDS of people and brag about it, you're a bad guy.

P.S.: I'm still praying for your family.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

If he killed ANYONE in cold blood he is a cold blooded killer.
Killing people with a sniper rifle is impersonal. It is only personal if you are defending your family, your home, your country.
How friggin inhuman are we, when we can even side with someone who can kill without feeling? We can't be human.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

In my book, if you kill HUNDREDS of people and brag about it, you're a bad guy.

P.S.: I'm still praying for your family.

I'm not for anyone that brags about killing, nor am I for anyone that hangs around dope heads.... The fact is I think the guy is telling the truth and that is all. You seemed to have lost the topic to - praying about a theoretical situation that you created.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I think there is a HUGE difference between someone that KILLS PEOPLE and someone that "hangs around dope heads." I'm not even sure where you came up with the assertion that Mr. Ventura "hangs around dope heads." To be honest, I used to "hang around dope heads" in high school because I thought my friends were good people otherwise, even though I never used any illicit drugs myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think there is a HUGE difference between someone that KILLS PEOPLE and someone that "hangs around dope heads."

Then you don't know Jesse... he has killed too.

I'm not even sure where you came up with the assertion that Mr. Ventura "hangs around dope heads." To be honest, I used to "hang around dope heads" in high school because I thought my friends were good people otherwise, even though I never used any illicit drugs myself.

I'm not going to drop names, but I'm sure you know them... so you think good people are dope heads!!!

I will be praying for you and your family....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong. If you want to criticize Mr. Ventura for killing someone, I'll be all behind you. I'm not defending Mr. Ventura, I'm criticizing the sick morality of those that worship killers.

P.S.: Thanks for praying for my family and me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong. If you want to criticize Mr. Ventura for killing someone, I'll be all behind you. I'm not defending Mr. Ventura, I'm criticizing the sick morality of those that worship killers.

P.S.: Thanks for praying for my family and me.

I agree with you.... I think we see some things the same way. It's tough in a text world.

edit on 6-1-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I watched the O'reilly interview with Chris Kyle. His personality seems closely aligned with that of a serial killer -- no remorse whatsoever after killing hundreds of people. Although it is sickening to hear fellow human beings bragging about killing others, it is more sickening to see his actions being given a national stage like O'Reilly's show. After hearing Kyle talk like that, I can see why Ventura might have gotten upset and possibly said something inappropriate. How should a normal human being react when a serial killer openly flaunts his actions to your face?

Really a serial killer who kills innocent people is the same as a soldier killing the enemy.

I often wonder why I even comment to posters like you this has to be the stupidest comment I have seen on ATS. Have you ever heard the saying paper a** ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The fact that people are even discussing this lame allegation seems to be proving successful if it is a so called Psy-Op.

I cannot comment on Chris Kyle as I know nothing of him or what he has or has not done. I cannot verify his alleged incident with Jesse Ventura so I won't hate on the man.

I do know that Jesse Ventura is cracked in the head in my opinion. I have seen all of his interviews and comments over the many years and he is just out of his damn mind in my opinion. I used to like the man but it seems as time goes by he gets just more and more disillusioned with everything to the point that he has no idea what to think or say and says the dumbest crap.

I respect Jesse for his service as a SEAL and Governor in the US but that is as far as credibility from me for him goes.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Flint2011 because: Typos and mispellings.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Remove the "or" and you might get closer to reality.
edit on 2012/1/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Let's see how long until Kyle get's sued. Look at his backers, it's a who's who of NeoCon royalty. As for Kyle, how do you know he's even real? I remember the Tillman and Lynch fakery. Don't be so quick to believe anything you see in the media-It all serves a purpose. Jesse has obviously mad someone angry. It's a smear campaign.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This whole shenanigans can be seen in the past if you look around be it small time or big time.

Any time anyone in the media spotlight begins to understand the basic truth, that not everything is as it is taught, it is only a matter of time before they are discredited in numerous ways and a lot of people take the bait readily...

(Same radio show as the interview that is causing the whole nonsense, clearly edited and badly too)

(now Ron Paul is racist supposedly, yet listen to the comments in the video and there is even the artist of the song that can be counted in this)

I am not saying who is right or wrong, ill re-iterate one more time, anytime that anyone in the spotlight speaks up about something that is slightly out of the ordinary you are ridiculed until you step back in line like some have or you go down the other path as far as you want to take it. The ones who really know what they are doing are made into an example for others to fear.

Whether Jesse Ventura said these things to this guy at a wake or not is irrelevant. The only thing that really matters is the truth.

So what is the truth about what is going on around the world right now? If you turn off the television and step back a little it will become clear.

Or do I need to keep posting example after example to a new generation of ignorance?
edit on 7-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It seems like things were very hostile towards jesse at the beginning of interview, the hosts of this radio show are ignorant little brain washed drones who want to believe everything they are fed by their governments, they obviously still think 911 was a terrorist attack from enemies in Saudi Arabia, come on wake the F%$k up, i personally cant wait for the end of the human population it deserves to die!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
as to the O'reilly interview with Chris Kyle obviously there was a misunderstanding i dont think people should be ridiculed or run down for being warriors, i think the defense forces are awesome it just the people at the top who ruin it for everyone else with misuse of power, No one should criticize those who have served if they them selves have not served it just makes people sound like lounge chair spectators with no real world experience. drama drama drama, you cant get enough can you?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJuicey
drama drama drama, you cant get enough can you?

Now wait a minute...

You can't say that sort of thing these days!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Really a serial killer who kills innocent people is the same as a soldier killing the enemy.

Are innocent muslims in their own country minding their own business your enemy?

9-11 was financed by Saudi Arabia. Had nothing to do with Iraq. Afghanistan's people can't afford to make a collect call to New York City. They haven't done anything to us. 15 of the Hijackers on 9-11 were "muscle men" from SAUDI ARABIA who were used to overpower the crew/passengers.

Who's our enemy?

Cuz the people we've been killing were a waste of bullets. The people behind 9-11 are the Saudi's.
The guys who booted our military out of their country. Attacked us on 9-11. 2007 they announced they weren't accepting our dollars for oil anymore.

The sole reason America had to start hydraulic fracking to get Natural Gas which is destroying our water supply....the Saudi's won't give us oil anymore.

But if you feel good about killing people in the wrong country...more power to you if they are your enemy for some reason. I'd just like to know why they are your enemy.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Jones thinks it's a psyop... nah. I don't think so.

Jesse as Vice Presidential Candidate...no way... he would be the worst thing for Ron Paul, simply because everyone knows Jesse is cooky...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-1-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Woman and children in Iraq are not the enemy. Even the men that pick up a AK after losing loved ones from carpet bombing on there cities, are not the monsters you war mongering meatheads think they are.
I beleive that Jesse would not say those thing about fellow seals. He has stated before that when a navy seal dies, it like losing a brother. This guy just wants to sell more copies of his book.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

"Whether Jesse Ventura said these things to this guy at a wake or not is irrelevant. The only thing that really matters is the truth. "

Firstly its very relevant if he said those things. It shows us his character .

Secondly there are people who take parts of truth run with it , without understanding it and make a fool of them selfs. jesse has clearly demonstrated that with his interviews.

What this does is hurt the rest of the people who are on the right page of "truth" if you will.

lastly here is a full version of that jfk speech.

Atleast let the people hear the full speech instead of the cherry picked one ?

you know "truth " and wut not ? Or does context not really matter , when your tooting your "truth" horn?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join