It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrified Woman From Another Universe Wakes Up Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Me as well, that began my road to reading Science Fiction and after reading now for 52 years I've watched a lot of "Science Fiction" turn into Science fact.

Strange maybe some people are hooked into a universal consciousness.

I've given a link to the original full length video............this is one episode they don't play as often as some of the others, but it's a creepy one.

edit on 6-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
creepy storyline for a horror movie.

U could earn some money.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I had the same feeling when Bush 2 was declared President when the other guy was actually getting more votes. I went to bed in Europe in the safe knowledge that an impossible crazy dictator has been neutralized in the last minute from hijacking American democracy, and woke up with the news that they stopped counting and he was declared President.

Then when I heard his crazy conspiracy theory late on the day of 911 (which came in a precognitive dream to me in 94 or 95 while still in the States).

Then when Bush2 retroactively activated student loan debts - already expired by Federal statute long before his "presidency" started in 2001, and some expat people (Americans in foreign countries, mostly in Europe) started to receive phone calls about their already expired student loans being "reactivated" - from the new owners of their "debts" - the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.

I am not kidding, the universe was spinning around for a bit on all three occasions, and I was not sure I did not end up on a wrong version of Earth. I seriously contemplated a metaphysical slip...

Especially because I had been researching the several thousand-year-old meditation techniques of Patanjali, the Sanskrit texts of which can imply such a multiverse philosophically from a yogic point of view.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I personally dont believe in parallel universes, space time paradoxes etc all that mumbo. But only thing that I can explain to this, the woman was apparently under control by another being. If you were hypnotized, you wouldnt remember what was happening to yourself. But this isnt hypnosis. More like partial hypnosis, and the controller who I believe left her, probably some sort of spirit or demon, took some memories with him.

She isnt from another universe to my understanding, but what she remembers is hazzy at best and mixed up information. I have heard and saw this before just from movies and heresay and seems to me she was under possesion of a spirit that wasnt causing harm to her, but maybe used her as a vessel for some other means. I dont fully understand any of this, but thats about all I can come up with to explain her memory issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by stonebutterfly

What a load of crap. The odds of there being parelell earths are so astronomical they probably don't even exist and even perchance they did happen to exist there's no guarantee that earth or solar system would even be in the same galaxy or even same solar system.

Sounds to me like someone is fishing for a Hollywood movie deal. You don't just wake up and people in your life no longer existing with no trace of them to be found everywhere unless youre schizophrenic and suffering from one hell of a delusion.

I think you need to read up on the multiverse theories.
I still agree about this article being a load of crap though.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If this particular story is true....I think what happened to this woman is that.....her original spirit and soul departed from the body she was in... and at that very moment... the spirit and soul of another being entered the body.....they are called (walk-in spirits).

Link: www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I had something happen to me that could have been something like this. I was driving to the babysitters to pick up my kids. I was driving a little too fast turning the corner to the sitters street and as i was turning a seen an old lady with a walker right in the middle of the street! I seen her pass right through my car, between me and the passenger seat, she never even looked at me. It was like she couldn't see me. When i finally came to a stop i looked behind me and she was gone. I have never been so scared in my life! I was shaking and couldn't even drive for a few minutes. I just knew as i seen her in the road that she was dead and it was going to be my fault. I couldn't figure out what happened but i was so thankful i didn't hit her.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Think about the Bermuda Triangle...........all along that long / lat line there are "danger spots".........spots where things seem to go missing or disappear.

I have one in the right side of my house near the front right side corner, but slightly back. I thought it was the chair eating things but still things will go missing near that spot and then reappear either hours, days, months later (with the chair it even appeared years later from a previous owner). I do think there are "moving" and Stationary "portals" that can explain things dissappearing then reappearing where you know it should have been before but wasn't. I am just glad the one in my house has to be very small/weak or maybe one day one of my kids or me will go missing.
What if the new technology increases the strength of all these things?
Glad I am selling my home!!!! Let it be someone else that dissappears haha!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
wow, that is like a twilight zone episode...[

Yep .. the astronaut one ... where he goes up in one capsule and comes down in a slightly different one, to a world similar to his but just enough different that he notices ...

Anyways ... sounds like classic dissociation to me. It would be very real to her and seem like she's from another universe but in fact it's her own brain chemistry playing tricks on her. Of course, only her psychologist could know for sure ....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I followed your link to the other thread and saw your experience there.
fascinating to say the least.
there are an awful lot of experiences like yours on here now that I look around. too many to be coincidental and most of them are written in a way that I don't think would be made up or they would be more embellished.

maybe it's just our own brain chemistry playing tricks on us like FlyersFan said.
But I tend to lean towards the unknown myself...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This definitely ties with the unexplained appearances/disappearances. The phenomenon itself is as old as history itself. The question arises: what happens to their counterparts? One ought to be careful when trying to verify such stories.

Do you know where you would find the biggest number of people traveling to parallel universes?

Yes, you guessed it. Psychiatric hospitals. Many are locked up, diagnosed as schizophrenics, etc.

This is the problem. You can't really verify this UNLESS they can provide something unique.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

If this particular story is true....I think what happened to this woman is that.....her original spirit and soul departed from the body she was in... and at that very moment... the spirit and soul of another being entered the body.....they are called (walk-in spirits).

Link: www.greatdreams.com...

do they walk in willingly and consciously or is it more like randomly falling into a black hole? are there people causing this to happen or is it out of their control? are other people directing or causing this to happen to other people who have no control over it?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
It has been mentioned before but nobody seems to believe that this is a very good case of Capgrass syndrome

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

I have studied Neuroscience and to me it makes complete sense. We have places in our brains that are responsible for recognition. Facial recognition is even separate from that because it takes so much space. Hence we see faces in everything. But that is besides.

Basically what happens in CS is that there are two kinds of routes when we see something. One path recognises the object/subject and the other will give you the feeling of familiarity that goes with it. When something is damaged in the familiarity pathway, we still recognise the object/subject but they feel no longer familiar. hence people with CS believe that either everything was replaced by alien objects/subjects or that they are in a different dimension.
I am all for quantum physics explaining actual time slips or glitches in the matrix [yes I believe in those, as soon as I can't explain it neuroscientifically] but in this case it is very clear that she has CS. If the damage to that part of the brain can be made visible through CAT scans or similar you'd see the evidence right there. So no mystery.

Personally I think it is all in our heads in one way or another. whether it is a lagging parallel neuro brain fart or aliens living in our cerebral cortex, it seems to me to be all in our heads. dogs and cats don't care because their brains aren't as complex as ours, they aren't tuned into the frequencies our brains are able to receive. My theory is that due to our brain's individually unique design we are able to receive (like a radio) the ubiquitous consciousness frequency or some outside field source consciousness. maybe something way down in the quantum level, coded within the Higgs Field is the source of our consciousness and intelligence?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
They call that amnesia...

Ha ha. No but it could be a form of dissociation
www.panicattacks.com.au...

www.caritas.ab.ca... pdf
edit on 5-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

I would agree. When I was 19 (21 years ago) I suffered from what is called depersonalization/disassociation disorder. It was absolutely horrible and similar to the womans description.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Please read the link I provided....the information in it will answer your questions.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yeh when you think about reality theirs not a lot there, just a lot of atoms with the eletrons flying around them like the the sun and then a massive load of nothing as far as pluto.Not much to base reality on.Then when you look at the atoms quantum states whatever matter is made of it aint matter.If thats the score anything can and does happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sounds possible, there's also the possibility that a mental illness could cause a sense of disassociation that could result in amnesia like symptoms or perceptions.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So what was the psychological symptom that could cause such an appearance as George Bush II?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Please read the link I provided....the information in it will answer your questions.

"They are high-minded entities permitted to take over the bodies of human beings who wish to depart this life. "

so then why are they so surprised and disoriented? if it happened willingly why is it so terrifying? I'm not trying to be a jerk I just want to understand some pertinent details.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Some how I think this is not the first time this has happened & it wont be the last.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join