It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrified Woman From Another Universe Wakes Up Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Many of my dreams have been in parallel universes or alternate Earths. Al Gore was president in some of them. There was a nuclear wasteland in many worlds. I didn't stay there long. A number of other bad economic disasters wiped out things big time making our world look like a cake walk. I just thought I was having more weird dreams. I never considered even the possibility it could be real. At least most of the time it was on an alternate Earth. One time I remember quite well it seemed like I really did wake up but I knew in my dream I could not be awake because I wasn't on Earth. There apparently was a red star and red light all outside and alien creatures eating some weird purple glowing type of plants. I did wake up from a bed in a room similar to mine. I looked around for a while before going back to sleep and woke up here same as always. I even had a few dreams where I could choose among thousands of different realities. I thought it was just my imagination since I saw a number of sci-fiction tv shows with alternate Earths several years ago. The tv show was called Sliders I believe.

I'm still thinking there is a higher probability I dreamed all this up and the woman's problems are all in her head. The second story on the link about the passports and a country that does not exist makes you wonder. A number of people seem to remember me but I don't remember them. I just thought my memory was bad. It all makes me wonder. If you shifted realities but only noticed little strange things like people you don't remember saying they remember you, it could make you wonder. I just thought maybe I had too much to drink years ago and that my memory was awful. Now I can suggest that I may have shifted to an alternate Earth instead of saying I don't remember someone.

Sometimes I think my alma mater college sports team shifted to an alternate Earth the way they play like experts one day and the next they suck again.

edit on 5/1/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
That´s very strange. Only a few days ago, I had a similar dream what happened this woman.
I woke up, but it was my ex-boyfriend I was living with. I left and searched for my true love. Found him, and tried to make him believe what happened.
I can´t say if she is telling the truth, but I can feel with her.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Fascinating.

I remember reading a thread on here from a poster who experienced literally the exact same thing, was convinced he was living in an altered reality or something.

Wonder if I can dig up the thread ...

ETA: Found the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=722410

Stories are eerily similar
edit on 6-1-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Likely? No.

Theoretically possible? Completely.

This also strongly supports my hypothesis (held for several years) of what to expect this year. I am inclined to believe that human beings are going to gain the ability to more consciously and deliberately switch timelines.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

There are more than a few recorded cases like this. Even so far as people waking up with a whole new identity hand writing and all. Either there are quantum forces at work we don't understand or there is a really strange aspect of the human brain. Either one could be correct.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

You could be right but start studying Quantum Physics..............start with bubble multiverse theory and sometimes like a kid blowing bubbles the bubbles interlock.

Possibilities are endless and again, maybe she's gone around the bend but maybe she's really entered another timeline, space ??? something, somewhere over the rainbow.

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge.

Shut your mind and heart off to a new idea or concept and you cripple yourself. Not saying to believe everything either but just consider what if she isn't lying or crazy.

As of late, if you read ATS, people are reporting, seals with strange lesions (radiation probably from Japan), We are still unbeknownst or forgotten by many dealing with several oil "spills" (more like gushers), HAARP may have punched a really good hole in our atmosphere, who really knows what chemtrails are and what they are doing and how about those Particle Colliders.

Think Dr. Who..............can one rip a whole in the fabic of space and or time?

People are reporting the moon looks different, yes I thought those people were a little off but this morning at 4:00 AM Central Time when I woke up and took the dog out, yes the moon does look "odd" - can't describe how, it just looks different, a little "off" for this time of year. I've been waking up and sky watching many times though out my 50 almost 60 years of life so I know what is "normal" and what isn't.

With the earthquakes we have been experiencing over the last decade, our planet's axis has actually changed, and is now tilted quite a bit, can't remember the number off hand but it's quite a bit.

A wave of some sort too is reportedly traveling through our part of the galaxy too.

So, again, anything in the next few years is possible and no I don't subscribe to demons or zombies or such nonsense but Quantum Physics................our universe might even be merging with another universe -

Again, the possibilites are endless.

It is a shame Rod Sterling died so young, the guy was a real out of the box thinker.........if you get a chance see the Twilight episode, "Little Girl Lost".

It's about a man and woman can hear their little girl late one night, she's rolled out of bed but they can't find her.....they can hear her but she's not visible, she slipped into another dimension via a moveable or shifting portal.

Think about the Bermuda Triangle...........all along that long / lat line there are "danger spots".........spots where things seem to go missing or disappear.

Simply begin reading Michio Kaku's books, Michael Talbott's "Holographic Universe" and "The Universe - Solved!" by Jim Elvidge.

Just a part of the episode.........hard to come by, my second favorite.....first favorite is "The Hunt" never go anywhere without your dog.

Keep in mind this was made a half a century ago............what do we know now about the laws of physics, they're ever changing.
edit on 6-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
There is another case on the link I find even stranger
An incident took place in Tokyo, Japan during the early 1990s: a man arrived on a flight with a passport from a non-existent country.

I did read that story, and sorry, just can't believe.

Merely because they felt sorry for this man, waiting 14 hours in a small security room at the airport terminal, so they took him to a hotel. Thats sweet, but I don't think they would handle the situation like that.

And of course, when they checked for him, he was gone, surprise!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

you know, I beleive that.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by paperface

i noted the utter lack of any evidence for the tail .

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i have had that happen to me before its called hallucinations

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

This is most interesting. I love this kind of stuff.

I enjoyed the source article, as well, as it listed other incidents.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I see there are still people who consider beforeitsnews.com a reliable source of information.

For those who haven't noticed yet, it's a website where anyone can post "news", with nothing to back them up (and no, a link to some other obscure website doesn't count as a reliable source).

Hell, 49% of the site's regular visitors deemed the story the OP posted fake (which is still really low, but not surprising, considering the site's target audience).

By the way, I've read in a reputable magazine that a spaceship crashed in some cornfield in Kansas, and inside was a baby. Let us discuss this serious subject.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The odds of that happening are greater than you think

why do you keep talking about "odds". what are you basing those odds on? what makes you so sure the odds aren't the other way around?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

that TZ episode had a big impact on me as a kid

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
ok, finally tracked it down to www.tendencias21.net.

At this site, a guy posts an article about multiple universes.
Some readers leave comments about the article.
Comment number 9 is from Luz, who states her story, and this is where the whole legend arises from.
Its not a news article, nobody has ever interviewed her, met her, or ever verified that she even exists other than a poster to a web site.
But it is nevertheless the origin of the legend which some websiotes are now treating as a FACTUAL story, where in fact its just a "post your comment here" on the web.

LINK to the google translate version.

edit on 6-1-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It has been mentioned before but nobody seems to believe that this is a very good case of Capgrass syndrome

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

I have studied Neuroscience and to me it makes complete sense. We have places in our brains that are responsible for recognition. Facial recognition is even separate from that because it takes so much space. Hence we see faces in everything. But that is besides.

Basically what happens in CS is that there are two kinds of routes when we see something. One path recognises the object/subject and the other will give you the feeling of familiarity that goes with it. When something is damaged in the familiarity pathway, we still recognise the object/subject but they feel no longer familiar. hence people with CS believe that either everything was replaced by alien objects/subjects or that they are in a different dimension.
I am all for quantum physics explaining actual time slips or glitches in the matrix [yes I believe in those, as soon as I can't explain it neuroscientifically] but in this case it is very clear that she has CS. If the damage to that part of the brain can be made visible through CAT scans or similar you'd see the evidence right there. So no mystery.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I made a thread where something slightly similar happened to me. (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

The short version is that I let the three dogs outside, poured coffee, sat down, and all three dogs were all of a sudden sitting next to me.

I think we shouldn't assume we know all there is about the universe(s) we live in. Maybe we can and do slip from one reality to another. Being dismissive of such happenings is one's right, of course, but it seems rather boring to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
There is another case on the link I find even stranger
An incident took place in Tokyo, Japan during the early 1990s: a man arrived on a flight with a passport from a non-existent country.

The scientists have been playing around with the fabric of our dimension, now that they have proved that there are other admissions maybe we are in for more of this kind of displacement.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Interesting story. It seems to me that she has given control to another part of her subconscious. I believe that the newness of herself has overwhelmed the memories in order to reground her as a whole. Some bottom was hit, now lies the struggle to reinvent. Obviously she could be lying or I could be wrong but it does happen like this to some of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Whole episode can be found here: not a You Tube or Google video.

www.123video.nl...

Enjoy.

Originally written by Richard Matheson from his short story published in The Shores of Space (1953)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join