It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a 25yr old White Male in UK, and I have been diagnosed with HIV :(

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I agree with the gentleman that said this is the wrong place to post. Alot of people will not understand, but luckily you found me. Are you ready to go down the "Rabbit Hole"?

Start by visiting here:

www.virusmyth.com...

There is a plethora of resources for dissident views of the current AIDS Paradigm imposed by Mainstream Medicine.

Also I would recommend the work of Peter Duesberg, you can find his website here:
www.duesberg.com...

There is so much information that will definitely give you hope, but it is first going to break down everything you though you know and have been told is fact! Also, 2 very important documentaries that you should watch are HIV=AIDS, FACT OR FRAUD wideeyecinema.com... and the more recent House of Numbers wideeyecinema.com...

Always question the medical establishment and don't let anybody lead you into death, because it is all lies. Good luck and keep your head up! Everything is going to be fine.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lakesidepark
reply to post by FrankieNinja

right on dude.

D_Mason's 'views' (they are NOT facts) suggest the medication's effectiveness is propaganda.

That makes me and hundreds of others I know to be myths. Not real.
Some conspiracies that are spouted are dangerous, and I tend to believe that is a conspiracy in itself. Think about that.
Drugs overpriced? Hell yeah. They don't work???? Wrong. They work.

(hell I was a myth anyway).

The # 1 killer of HIV positive people on medication, is the medication. That is a fact. You may not like that fact, but still it remains a fact. Furthermore, if you compare healthy HIV positives who have taken the meds, to healthy HIV positives who haven't, the ones who take the meds end up getting sick, or dying from highly toxic medications, while the healthy HIV positives stay healthy. The sinister thing about it is that many drug side effects are also symptoms of AIDS.

Only idiots would believe that drugs like this are helpful to somebody who supposedly already has an immune issue.

edit on 6-1-2012 by D_Mason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

www.virusmyth.com...

Factors Known to Cause False-Positive HIV Antibody Test Results

Anti-carbohydrate antibodies (52, 19, 13)
Naturally-occurring antibodies (5, 19)
Passive immunization: receipt of gamma globulin or immune globulin (as prophylaxis against infection which contains antibodies)(18, 26, 60, 4, 22, 42, 43, 13)
Leprosy (2, 25)
Tuberculosis (25)
Mycobacterium avium (25)
Systemic lupus erythematosus (15, 23)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Jan 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Jan 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
We've heard it non-stop in SA for a long time: the HIV tests are lying, the people are lying...
it's all a big joke, or the HIV-positive person must review their life and find some guilt-trip ... they must find all their former lovers ... they must make a huge moral issue out of an illness that is caught in an instant.
It was all just a conspiracy to make money for big pharma.
They must only eat this or that.

And yet all the charlatans and vitamin sales-men who criticize the "AIDS industry" are making more money than anyone else!
Some people who follow the denialists spend up to four times the amount of money that ARVS cost per month on things like tea, "immune boosters", blessed water, and a whole assortment of ozone treatments and machines that are already banned in most countries.
So none of these people must even speak about proven pharma profits, until they give away their useless rubbish for free.
Luckily we had "little pharma" from countries like Brazil and India to help, and SA is apparently building a facility to produce its own ARVs.
Of course it must be added that the US did much with emergency relief plans for AIDS, and they did put people on treatment, even if it came with religious and ideological strings attached.

There's a lot of valid points on this thread, but a big amount is simply hysteria.
And it's the supposedly HIV-negative people who are freaking out and venting.
I feel sorry for HIV-negative people, because their struggle to stay that way is difficult.

It's really bloody astounding to behold.
No wonder then that HIV has stabilized in Europe amongst gays, decreased in Australia, but the US has an increase!

It's a challenge to inform every new generation that becomes sexually active about HIV/AIDS.
For many of them it's just a word.

How we should inform people is also a big issue.
In SA at the moment it's all about hope, and HIV being manageable, which is all true.
However, equating HIV with health and prosperity also leads to carelessness, and becoming over-casual with the virus.

That's what I liked about the OP.
There is hope, but there is also a message that this virus should be avoided at all costs.
edit on 6-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your situation. I am not a doctor by any means, but I do work in a medical research and testing facility and work personally with a lot of pathologists. I know it is not the original topic but I will say one thing I've learned from working in my lab is that any "good" pathologist will not make a diagnosis unless they are absolutely sure of it because precisely what was mentioned here, any error on our part is almost an instant-win lawsuit for the patient. So they will retest samples and patients as many times as necessary to make sure it's right.

Also, it's your life of course but I would suggest talking to your doctor or another doctor about your medication to see if there are any alternatives rather than just not taking it. I think a healthy lifestyle and medication gives you the best chance. Don't just resign yourself to death, 25s way too young for that.

And as a PSA to everyone, wear your condoms please, but remember they aren't 100%. I think I read people saying people wouldn't get HIV if they just wore protection, that's not quite a true statement. Pick your partners carefully (as you can) and try to be safe out there.

And finally as to HIV being man made, I don't really see that as anymore likely than cancer being man made. Especially if it's intended target was a specific demographic, it's far too messy. There's probably more much elegant and scrutinizing ways to take out specific populations. I think it'd be somehow "easier" for us if that were the case, we could at least have someone to blame and some hope of a cure sitting in a freezer somewhere.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AZSanDiego

Always question EVERYTHING.

But don't just read. Find out from those that have lived it. And find out about the ones that have died. Almost everyone that is living with it knows someone that died because they wouldn't take the drugs. This is not the 90's and the megadose AZT monster is just a boogyman now, and they can see the virus and deconstruct it to its protien and enzyme components. If you (the reply) are gonna debunk the existence, then you are way off track using old science, and totally ignoring proof that lives around you.

And a lot can be 'proven' with the half-science that is presented in the links above. There is so much newer science that fully disproves the theories and outright speculation of each link offered.

Investigate the real world and the real people that live the facts, and you will find almost all of the above denial is dangerous and people die when they listen to it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

My sister has a freind and she knows a guy who said the same,the drugs and stuff make it worse.Im no expert though just sayin!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by D_Mason

My sister has a freind and she knows a guy who said the same,the drugs and stuff make it worse.Im no expert though just sayin!

Yeah my brother had a friend that knew someone that said much the same thing.

He's dead too.

This is NOT the 90's.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
reply to post by D_Mason

I think you should refrain from posting anymore you are a dangerous individual who has no concept or understanding of what you are posting. I tihnk my response to your previous posts prove that.

If anyone reading his posts for advice I suggest you ignore them altogether. If theres anyone you should be seeking advice from its your doctor

What I say and link directly refutes what you say or post, and with citations. Because you don't have a valid argument when it comes down to facts, you suggest I should stop posting. The dangerous person in this thread is the one that lies to people and attempts to continue pushing the pharmaceutical propaganda. That would be you.

Don't make me go dig up that study that showed 90% of people who received a flu vaccine tested false positive on HIV tests taken after they received the vaccine.
And stop trying to take the tone like you are going to do something.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You say hiv tests dont work because the hiv cant be detected by any means. YOu are correct hiv cant be detected but antibodies can and thats what the HIV tests look for the antibody not the virus. Just goes to show how much you really understand this subject lol

edit on 6-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

And yet all the charlatans and vitamin sales-men who criticize the "AIDS industry" are making more money than anyone else! Some people who follow the denialists spend up to four times the amount of money that ARVS cost per month on things like tea, "immune boosters", blessed water, and a whole assortment of ozone treatments and machines that are already banned in most countries.

This is pure ignorance. You have a very poor understanding of alternative health and natural medicine in general. Vitamins and supplements along with a good diet can treat almost any disease, this is because you are actually giving your body the nutrition that it needs which is incredibly hard to get from diet alone these days, there is also a whole host of herbs that can treat many viruses/bacteria/parasites which are non-toxic to the human body unlike the lethal debilitating drugs you get from the pharmaceutical industry. People who rely on taking a magic pill the doctor gives them or some magic vaccine almost deserve to be sick individuals. How ignorant can a person be to think putting toxic chemicals in there body which have known side affects is going to give them optimal health? "Blessed water" is something you just made up, Ozone can positive health benefits so can immune boosters and certain herbal teas, but you seem to be taking a few things out of context here to try and make alternative health look silly. There is certainly more to it then the things you mentioned. You are free to put your life in someone elses hands, but there are those of us who would prefer to do our own research and choose for our selves what we put in our body to provide vitality. 2 sites I would highly recommend are mercola.com and naturalnews.com and you can learn all about natural healing there.

So none of these people must even speak about proven pharma profits, until they give away their useless rubbish for free.

Unless you have your own farm or something good health isn't free these days. We are living in 2012 AD and things like vitamins/minerals/herbs etc cost money to produce. You seem to be under the impression that these things simply fall out the sky. How about Big Pharma give away there toxic medication for free instead of charging people to poison them selves?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by AZSanDiego

Always question EVERYTHING.

But don't just read. Find out from those that have lived it. And find out about the ones that have died. Almost everyone that is living with it knows someone that died because they wouldn't take the drugs. This is not the 90's and the megadose AZT monster is just a boogyman now, and they can see the virus and deconstruct it to its protien and enzyme components. If you (the reply) are gonna debunk the existence, then you are way off track using old science, and totally ignoring proof that lives around you.

And a lot can be 'proven' with the half-science that is presented in the links above. There is so much newer science that fully disproves the theories and outright speculation of each link offered.

Investigate the real world and the real people that live the facts, and you will find almost all of the above denial is dangerous and people die when they listen to it.

More foolishness. NNRTI's and PI's are just as dirty as the original nucleoside Analog treatments were, and with the way the FDA fast tracks them with little to nothing in terms of a valid trial with a valid placebo, the patients themselves become the drug trial. And what about the newer drugs like Sustiva, that outside of having bad side effects, create a tolerance stronger than a heroin addiction, so that when the patient tries to stop taking it, they get messed up, and the doctor tells them their HIV is progressing to full blown AIDS. I agree, people go out and do the research and speak with people yourself. Especially when you have pharmaceutical sponsored HIV help websites that say all this false stuff about medications and tests without citations. Information is useless without the citation there to cross check.

edit on 6-1-2012 by D_Mason because: typo

edit on 6-1-2012 by D_Mason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by D_Mason

reply to post by D_Mason

I think you should refrain from posting anymore you are a dangerous individual who has no concept or understanding of what you are posting. I tihnk my response to your previous posts prove that.

If anyone reading his posts for advice I suggest you ignore them altogether. If theres anyone you should be seeking advice from its your doctor

What I say and link directly refutes what you say or post, and with citations. Because you don't have a valid argument when it comes down to facts, you suggest I should stop posting. The dangerous person in this thread is the one that lies to people and attempts to continue pushing the pharmaceutical propaganda. That would be you.

Don't make me go dig up that study that showed 90% of people who received a flu vaccine tested false positive on HIV tests taken after they received the vaccine.

What you say is true, and much out of context at the same time.

One sample - The flu vaccine is true. That's why they ask. If they don't they re-test later - three months at least.
The old monotherapy worked a few months, then turned with a vengeance on the patients. There are some horror stories there.

But somehow to blame poor nutrition and some other mysterious causes for what I've seen makes me label you as totally ignorant to the subject and only capable of posting other's very complex but misguided (or HIDDEN AGENDA) analysis of a very TRUE situation.

Even the OP did not start this thread doubting the existence of HIV and I'm sure it's because it has offered all the proof he needs to know to know it's real. He questions other agendas, and I do too. But I in NO WAY question the existence of the virus or the effectiveness of the drugs, and I am the scientific analysis of one long-term test subject (two lab rats here now). I'm not offering my diary but if I did it can debunk fully 90% of what you have posted and prove the rest just by being here.

I have used enough time, I hate to respond to these threads, I think its a waste to sway D_mason (or any others with his agenda), but I have to sway anyone else that might think this distortion and fiction is plausible. If the OP listens, he'll do it for someone else someday.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by D_Mason

you dont even know the difference between a virus and an antibody I think that sums up your knowledge of the subject

Umm, FAIL. You don't seem to have the minimal scientific knowledge to even understand the words you quoted from me. Your attempts at discrediting are quite elementary, and you obviously haven't even read all of my posts on this topic. Otherwise you would know better. Yet, I don't think you are even in this topic for intelligent debate. You simply prefer to be a troll attempting to side track intelligent, and free thought. You can't even refute my key points.

HIV tests can't detect HIV, and any doctor who uses one to diagnose somebody is leaving themselves open to a malpractice lawsuit. (there have started being issues in court cases over the last year and a half due to this.)

The medications kill people. Even totally healthy ones, who simply had the misfortune to test false positive on the tests.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

Duh. Yes the patients bacame the drug trial. The other option was to die.

FYI the Sustiva is good stuff don't knock it. A bowl of ice cream and you are all smiles.

You must be young. You don't remember the activists storming into Congress demanding the fast-track because they were dying?

You know how many died before 1997? After? Know any that did, or met any that didn't? You've argued with some already that disprove your theories. You can't find many to argue with that prove them. They are dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by D_Mason

What you say is true, and much out of context at the same time.

One sample - The flu vaccine is true. That's why they ask. If they don't they re-test later - three months at least.
The old monotherapy worked a few months, then turned with a vengeance on the patients. There are some horror stories there.

But somehow to blame poor nutrition and some other mysterious causes for what I've seen makes me label you as totally ignorant to the subject and only capable of posting other's very complex but misguided (or HIDDEN AGENDA) analysis of a very TRUE situation.

Even the OP did not start this thread doubting the existence of HIV and I'm sure it's because it has offered all the proof he needs to know to know it's real. He questions other agendas, and I do too. But I in NO WAY question the existence of the virus or the effectiveness of the drugs, and I am the scientific analysis of one long-term test subject (two lab rats here now). I'm not offering my diary but if I did it can debunk fully 90% of what you have posted and prove the rest just by being here.

I have used enough time, I hate to respond to these threads, I think its a waste to sway D_mason (or any others with his agenda), but I have to sway anyone else that might think this distortion and fiction is plausible. If the OP listens, he'll do it for someone else someday.

So the real issue here(obvious since you attempted to respond to things I never stated, lol) is that you can't derail free thought, i.e. the truth.

Funny how it was ok for people to post their conspiracy theories about HIV being created at Fort Deidrick or wherever as a bio weapon etc. Yet one people come on here and post the actual truth about things relating to HIV and AIDS, all of a sudden we get all of these pharmaceutical shills trying to side track mislead and side track people form the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

This is one of those times that I really wish I could just post a one-liner, that would totally debunk the above, but I think my postings and my experiences, and the esperiences of thousands and millions, will stand on it's own, and others will understand that you really don't know what you are talking about and have no life experience to prove it.

Therefore I refrain from a real comment and continue with my second line and hope someone picks it up from here as I can live 22 years with this and not learn enough and see enough and know enough to convince all the idiots in this world that are blind to the obvious, therefore my comments mean nothing to those with their own agenda to push.
edit on 6-1-2012 by lakesidepark because: no more posts tonight the sustiva is kickin in

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Well you are a little right, and a lot wrong.
But you come across as pretty rude in any case, so I'll stick to the main points.
I do take a good a vitamin pill and Milk Thistle, and I exercise and lead a fish-based vegetarian diet.
I'm not saying people shouldn't live a healthy lifestyle.
That is very important.

However my CD4 is dropping steadily (although people, even doctors are amazed at the slow rate, but there might be genes involved too).
I have no delusions about the fact that eventually I will get AIDS.

On "blessed" or "divine" water and a range of sham products sold in SA see Equal Treatment: "False hope remedies: Quacks in Limpopo". (December 2009 pp. 18-19):

Divine water - This is 'pure' water, charged at R100 per five liters. A faith healer prays for the water. When you finish drinking it, you have to pay more, because the faith healer tells you to take the water for life. The healer is based in Seshego (Limpopo's biggest township) , where he sells the water in Seshego Plaza and in the streets.

But it's not only in Limpopo Province; we've had tons of the crap.
It's so sick to think that when a country is suffering, they are like vultures to a carcass.
For more on this please read:
The Virus, Vitamins and Vegetables: The South African HIV/AIDS mystery: Edited by Kerry Cullinan and Anso Thom. Jacana Media: 2009.
edit on 6-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join