It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a 25yr old White Male in UK, and I have been diagnosed with HIV :(

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

If I had to guess, I would think you are confusing the definitions of HIV and AIDS. See :

en.wikipedia.org...

If I understand correctly, HIV is diagnosed with 2 lab tests. The first test is an ELISA test which can only determine if someone has a high likelyhood of a disease based on antibodies in the blood. The second test, the Western Blot, is used to confirm that patient does in fact have HIV. According to wikipedia, the chances of a "false positive" test (i.e. someone testing positive but is really negative) is 0.0004% to 0.0007%.

AIDS, on the other hand is diagnosed when someone develops an illness which is likely to be caused by the HIV virus. As you somewhat confusingly allude to, many people are diagnosed with HIV and, possibly months or years later, develop AIDS, and possibly despite treatment with antiretrovirals.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't agree, only ARVs treat AIDS successfully and consistently.

If there were other "cures" in every stick, branch or stone, I think they would have found it by now.

It also makes theoretical sense.
If HIV/AIDS is man-made, then surely only the people who made it control the treatment.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by benjamin2012

It's really sad that they have the ability to cure AIDS and HIV but they just can't come up with a cure

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

Here's an article on western blot you might be interested in reading:
www.naturalnews.com...

They use the same tests for a bacterial disease called lyme disease, something I have and I know getting an accurate result with a western blot highly depends on the type of lab used amongst other factors.

The trouble is The AIDS industry is much like the cancer industry in that it's focused on diagnosing as many patients as possible whether or not they actually have the disease.

Once a person is diagnosed with AIDS, you see, they become a profit generating machine for Big Pharma. AIDS pharmaceuticals are extremely expensive, and because they are protected under an FDA-enforced monopoly, they can be sold at practically any asking price.

Even better, once innocent "healthy" people start taking AIDS drugs, they begin to show AIDS symptoms such as compromised immune systems. These side effects are caused by the drugs, of course, not by the disease, but in the minds of doctors and patients, the emergence of these scary symptoms proves that "they really had AIDS."

It's all just loopy, circular logic with a single purpose: To earn more money for Big Pharma at the expense of human suffering.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I don't agree, only ARVs treat AIDS successfully and consistently.

If there were other "cures" in every stick, branch or stone, I think they would have found it by now.

It also makes theoretical sense.
If HIV/AIDS is man-made, then surely only the people who made it control the treatment.

You may be onto something. If someone can find evidence that drug companies had antiretroviral drugs in development during the time the virus was first discovered (or released), we might have a conspiracy theory. The public health response during the initial outbreak was, shall we say, less than optimal.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

Why did you ignore my post?
edit on 6-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I must have missed something. What evidence am I ignoring?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

Great post!
Maybe something to study further.

Well, AZT was certainly around long before we heard of the virus in 1983.
It was a shelved chemotherapy drug, and it was the first effective treatment for AIDS.
However, AZT on its own did not work long-term.
Nevertheless, they just happened to pull some obscure old drug off the shelf...

edit on 6-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Do you have any other source that dosent use the house of numbers as its source. As mentioned in an earlier posting that the scientists who appeared in that film clearly denounced it
www.houseofnumbers.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The key to curing HIV it getting the body to trip restoration of its DNA, once infected with HIV you become the disease, your cells start producing it so essentially it transforms you into something else.

blood flushing is one way to begin treatment and the way this is done is by the use of SILVER 2 OXYGEN/agO both intravenously, orally and rectally, 100mg with 100mg sodium acetate buffer mix in the bloodstream will start the electrocution processes to clean the blood and the inner circulatory system, including the lungs, then drinking it plus enemas will kill whats growing in the upper and lower GI. 1 gallon for the upper mixed with orange juice , one gallon for the lower mixed with 200mg sodium acetate buffer for enemas, 1 glass each daily until completing each gallon, intravenous should be repeated every six months along with both gallons of the mixtures.

drinking green teas and chlorophyll is also a must to flush out the dead yeasts and oxidants, plus a well rounded diet of the healthiest food, mostly slow cooked vegetable soups work the best to restore energy and fix cell damage
edit on 7-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja

Because this person did NOT mention how he contracted the disease

Yes, he pretty much did by emphasizing his number of sex partners.

As I age with this disease, I am meeting more and more CHILDREN 10, 12, 15 years of age that were born with it. What fault have they?

I never said they were at fault for it. I clearly alluded to irresponsible behavior. People who contract this disease by risky behavior are not vicitms by any means and cannot be compared to children who have it.

If so, and he was irresponsible, let us NOT forget that when it IS behavioral (in this case assuming sexual) there is ALWAYS another party involved who is EQUALLY as responsible but only IF that party did NOT DISCLOSE FULLY AND HONESTLY. IT TAKES TWO TO BECOME SEXUALLY INFECTED.

So what? That doesn't decrease his responsibility for the situation. If you are willing to deal with diseases (sometimes for life) all for a short bout of pleasure, then so be it, but don't act like you're an unknowing victim and don't expect others to have sympathy and cater to your medical needs.

Because the issue at hand in reality is the SANCTITY OF LIFE and NOT, in fact, where HIV came from as the OP inquired, speaking for myself, all other points are mute. WHO CARES WHO CREATED IT, WHERE IT CAME FROM or IF there is cure.

If the sanctity of life is what you value, then why would you not care if there's a cure?

What matters is that ALL LIFE is important and has value.

What's your point in regards to what I said? I doubt most people who engage in risky behavior value their well-being very much.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Doesn't make money? People who are sick like the OP getting conned out of their last money on a "cure" of fiber. Pshh. The natural remedy market is nothing but filled with scam artist and its sad to see people actually vouch for such people who pray on the sick .

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

can you provide a link where this particular form of treatment has worked with ppl with the hiv/aids virus. In fact provide evidence this is a treatment at all

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It had been found that HIV stores itself in the Colon and it was difficult to treat, so i was thinking, that colon nutrition is very important, so making pots of vegetable soups then straining it off to just its liquid, you could rectally feed yourself pure natural vitamins, just like people use coffee and other substances in enema's for energy, except in this instance, food....seriously

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'd just like to say HIV/Aids and cancer are man-made although i have heard of a simply cure for cancer I'm probably sure that there is a cure for HIV/AIDS (look how long magic Johnson been living) that my two sense

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

this vid explains about colon cleansing www.hivvid.net...

where did you hear that hiv is stored in the colon? It resides in the bloodstream and therefore goes all around the body.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Mmmm, sounds charming.

I bet that will slim down all those fat people with AIDS...

edit on 7-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by minor007

Just take my word for it, what info i just gave you is non toxic unless you have a silver, peroxide or acetate buffer allergy, the problem you will have is getting your hands on the AG404/SILVER 2 OXYGEN/agO in the US unless you know where to get it, most buy it in mexico, because most US lab suppliers wont sell to the public

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join