It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by Human_Alien

In the video from 1995, at 9 minutes she starts to say how she met with powerful people, Rothschilds, Rockefellers and made them agree that a one world government would be a good idea and that what should unite the people is the sun since it is the thing closest to god...

Babylonian sun worshiping right there

Not saying she is the one that came with the sun idea, it seems to be on what they agreed on.

I'll listen to the rest...
edit on 6-1-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

I still haven't listened past the 5-minute mark. I keep getting distracted. I'll try once again and will pay attention to that reference.
Thanks however...........I have no knowledge or understanding of Babylonian sun worshipers or what that implies so not sure how to respond.

So what's your take? Is she a good witch or a bad witch? (just kidding
)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So you believe this person because you believe you have had experiences you believe are similar? Is that fair to say?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can't resist this one.

Breaking News! Venus Explodes, Hits and Moves Mars as Comet Lovejoy Passes 1/6/2012 II

These pics were plasma discharge and something predictable in Electric Universe Theory. Sun, Comets, and discharges. Not lense flares.

www.astronomy.com...

This higher charged space/cosmos may be a reason for higher frequency.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good thing I downloaded that. Just noticed they yanked it and claimed copyright, so censorship from pythagoras conference global LLC.

The people will be freed, from all their snake in the grass corruption.

www.pythagorasconferenceglobal.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The claim that the pineal gland can be calcified is a hoax. The internet is simply full of places repeating this claim and no one is showing a source for this claim.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So, if this person resonates with you then, there's your truth.

That is what the con man does. Ask the people who are destitute because Enron and Bernie and others have laid waste to their hard earned cash.

Truth is not a matter of approval. It's a matter of resonance.

Lots of ruined lives from con artists. There was resonance until the evil was exposed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Check out the video at 44 minutes, she starts talking about shadow government and corporations.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Your link has nothing whatsoever to do with Venus. You linked to an article about Voyager.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by NeoVain

The claim that the pineal gland can be calcified is a hoax. The internet is simply full of places repeating this claim and no one is showing a source for this claim.

radiology.rsna.org...

www.fluoridealert.org...

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

Excerpts From The abstract:
www.fluoridealert.org...

fedgeno.com...
But we have calcite crystals, in our pineal that act as transmitters.

This document shows they have potential to be hijacked by hz or scalar or basically transmissions.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Your link has nothing whatsoever to do with Venus. You linked to an article about Voyager.

I don't suppose you read the passage, which was about the charged section of space we're entering. That is what the link relates to.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I can't resist this one.

Breaking News! Venus Explodes, Hits and Moves Mars as Comet Lovejoy Passes 1/6/2012 II

These pics were plasma discharge and something predictable in Electric Universe Theory. Sun, Comets, and discharges. Not lense flares.

www.astronomy.com...

This higher charged space/cosmos may be a reason for higher frequency.

Why didn't you make a thread????????? Please do before I do (unless there is one already which, I don't see) I would love to hear ideas and opinions.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
So what's your take? Is she a good witch or a bad witch? (just kidding
)

She doesn't seem to be a bad person at all but trough conversations about a one world governement with an important Rothschild or Rockefeller, they concluded that the sun should be the image that unites the world since it is the closest image of "god".

Sun worshiping is very very close to luciferian because that Ba-al is the sun god which was born from Isthar, which is also a virgin.

I think that part of the video just points out that world elites are probably luciferian just like the illuminati, or so they say.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
sunlightenment.com...

Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania, including Dr. George C. Brenard, a leading authority on the pineal gland, observed sun yogi HRM for 130 days in 2002. They found that his pineal exhibited growth and reactivation. The average size of the pineal is 6×6 mm, but in HRM’s case it was 8×11 mm.

Sungazing safely is very good metaphysically, ie. dawn or dusk, within 30 minutes, when there is no UV, or the rest, tilt your head up and let it in the side of your eyes.

** SUN GAZING ** Safe Periods, Pineal Gland Activation & SOUL Connection

I like the video of the cat scan while sungazing in my thread on it. Rainbow Bridge, unites the hemispheres.

Also really good for you, good for your body, immune system an endocrine system.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Mine always bomb, not a good enough writer so please do. I hope you do.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

She goes on to say, there will be 72 hours of darkness starting Dec 22, 2012 as we enter the 5th dimension.
Very possible I will add.

www.youtube.com...#!

So what exactly makes this "very possible"? What is the fifth dimension? Surely you can answer that since you think its very possible we will enter it.

Stop listening to others. Make up your OWN mind. We are such a sheeple-herding/lemming-following species. Why is that? Where has our innate leadership and independent thinking gone?

So what there are websites shunning this woman. Maybe she is a sham. Maybe not. But when things are presented to you...stop listening to others. You will forever be caught up in a whirlwind of confusion.

We simply cannot substantiate what's being accused or alleged on the Internet.
It's all speculation.

So, if this person resonates with you then, there's your truth.

Truth is not a matter of approval. It's a matter of resonance.

Here's a video of this 'princess' from the mid-90's.

www.youtube.com...

That's rich considering you started a thread trying to get everyone to believe what this woman is saying. So if it resonates it must be true, regardless if there is sufficient evidence that is not true? That is a question about general truths not necessarily this topic.
edit on 1/6/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

Stop listening to others....except me and this lady that is.
edit on 1/6/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I don't know how he uses 5th. I use 4rth and 5th only due to the awkward way of defining channels that are still in duality, and those that are good, positive loving and decent places to live,and have only been yearning to go back home all my life.

What we're in is a holographic dreamscape reality that makes use of infinite energies, to stamp the picture book/story on.

And if you picture it like a very advanced, billions/trillions of years ahead, computerized television/radio station, and realized that the infinite frequencies and channels are all here, all at once. And in infinity measurements and TIME don't exist. You can't measure infinity, its all at once, except perceptionally.

Our brains are like computers that have programs running, including what amount of UV rays we see, how many colors, tastes, what time we see. We're in realms, like channels.

Thats how I see it.

Some are lower, some higher, some duality, some eutopias, some winterlands, some summerlands. Some temporal prisons.

Until the thought aligns with the mind or greater soul it left and is love freely, it doesnt return home.

Now, the basic whales of our backwards science fraud that was done to hide the real science, has these errors.

One is homogenous space.

Its not and their studies have proved that. But scientists pride themselves in not even believing DATA, just their postulates.

Its a very compartmentalized fishbowl. And infinite frequency and time realms, time is related to your STAR, and even particularly your planets orbit. So there are many time reels or hidden areas in our own solar system.

If you program a bot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you vanish from his site, but he is going slow mode or standing still to you, like a picture book. He would be in a separate channel from you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

A little off topic, but I still have not gotten a visit from myself concerning my volunteering for time travel. Any news on when that might come? I know it was a couple years ago, so I kinda lost track of that thread. I had been pretty excited for the opportunity though.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

When scientists do this, what I think the're doing, is entering the real realm, ie the one you go to in NDE's, OBE's and when ETs pull you , for example, and lucid dream too. We're in the dream, the matrix. Again that is on infinite layers and compartmentalized.

And as a dream scape/thoughtscape, there are artificial constructs or creations.

So when scientists do this, what I think happens, is they go to an artificial construct, a distortion.

They'd have to be allowed by higher ups, and they're not. Its not wide open, but a highly controlled realm and while we share this reality jointly, I've already had some things shown were its like we're in private rooms at times.
This implies we are perceiving family and friends around us, who are not there, perhaps since we experience time differently, some are already out of the system even. This implies that there is a team surrounding each of us, and its not left up to chance. This is very tightly controlled, and yet interactive to our free will.

The only way you visit you is if your Higher Self is visiting you, for that is your Future Self. In some quantum equations and string theory they allow for infinite earth schools, and talk of infinite you's all in school.

But if thats so, not sure they're all you in source/soul. And I don't consider the "you" the bodysuit, just the soul.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

A little off topic, but I still have not gotten a visit from myself concerning my volunteering for time travel. Any news on when that might come? I know it was a couple years ago, so I kinda lost track of that thread. I had been pretty excited for the opportunity though.

Ah. Unfortunately, due to an administrative error, your world line has formed a Moebius strip and you technically no longer exist. You will be visiting yourself the moment we have rectified the situation. Thank you for your patience.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Maybe I am confused, but didn't you sponsor a thread a couple/few years back where you were "channeling" another person that was in charge of or had some deep knowledge of a time travel program and you were looking for volunteers?

Quite possibly I am confusing you with another poster. If not what happened?

Human_Alien sorry for disrupting your topic on Mrs. Princess's shocking announcement. Now back to your regularly scheduled entertainment.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join