It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't want to get in trouble but here's another from a different account holder.
I'll try to find the official video so it won't get pulled off-line again.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
no more video

Here is the new youtube

edit on 6-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think this is the official video. Again....same video.

www.youtube.com.../u/0/XKZVpAT7EH0

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just another crazy person showing it.

How many times people!?!?!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

She goes on to say, there will be 72 hours of darkness starting Dec 22, 2012 as we enter the 5th dimension.
Very possible I will add.

how is it possible?

im no scientist but i can only think of a few ways this could happen.

1. the sun ceases to burn and stop giving off any light, in which case...this would be permanent, not for 3 days and we'd all be f**ked

2. the earth stopped spinning - in which case...half of the earth would be in darkness but half would still see light...and again...would probably not be for a mere 3 days. and again we'd all be f**ked

3. an object so HUGE in size passes between us and the sun. blocking its light. but imagin how big that object would have to be to block it for 3 days...if that happened...3 days of no light would be the least of our worries.

i dont think 3 days of darkness is really going to happen

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

isnt it when we shift to a higher dimension? i saw that somewhere...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Unity_99

Out of curiosity why do you believe anything this person says. They offer no evidence other than a claim that they are hearing voices. That's a bit weird. People that hear voices are often considered unstable.

I've written several times here already why I believe her, but this has nothing to do with the pole shift. The cataclysmic things I've followed all along, on other threads, other sites, know our solar system is changing, read many NASA articles, so its not like I am trying to ignore it all, as a few on the other thread suggested, but I think holding a vision and seeing safety for all, yearning for a wonderful world, speaking it, doesnt hurt and might mitigate the whole disaster into what I saw in my meditation vision, which was a SHIFT, in the twinkling of an eye, and we transformed. If that meant we died first, it was seemless and we didn't know it. So, without emotions of fear, being aware, but not wishing to pull it in, I think there is nothing wrong with holding a good vision instead.

So this isn't about the pole shift or anything, but it is following the trail even in music with inside knowledge often, cia and black op connections, to learn as much as I can. I seek for the truth always.

However, its her. She talks about not only ET, but the bases and inner ET worlds. She is referring to a frequency that is akin to Telos. Not lower realm, not winterland realms, but the higher realms.

I've had direct experience from them. And protection from greys from them. Even a kind of night time/dream time schooling idea that comes over and over. Its why they build the radio observatories in my opinion. Because Mount Shasta and Mount Baldy share something. Lemuria, and tall whites, and ETs. And both locations have radio observatories. I have memories of a blond couple in childhood that gave me and brother checkups, and had a signature energy like Shasta and bouncing off Miriam Delicado, from my province. Ie, my energy recognition. During a checkup in 2010, he identified as being from both the Taurus constellation, 65 light years away, and TELOS. And so I started researching the parts of ufolgy that were uncomfortable to me, ie, the more new age elements on Telos.

And I had contact, monitoring. So I'm very fascinated by it. And not anything in our frequency. I'm sure there are some bad things going on in the lower frequencies.

So, those observatories are NOT for deep space, they're to spy on the comings and goings of the higher phased/frequency positive and neutral ETS.

The crafts we've seen, my son called me out to witness it being chased by the black choppers and have had lots of surveillance. Including our black triangles, TR3Bs joining the scout planes at one point out back. They came in pairs over and over again, for 2 days, and the second, in the early evening the tr3b went over our roof really low. Obviously to intimidate us.

So, they're not working with our ETS. But they are with the lower realms of Shasta perhaps and others.

They also do M'Kultra and CIA, satanic type rituals in those areas. Hmmmm....trying to down a craft are they, trying to lower the frequency.

I belive some of what she is saying, plus I had to nod a few times, my inner soul just greeted her.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

She goes on to say, there will be 72 hours of darkness starting Dec 22, 2012 as we enter the 5th dimension.
Very possible I will add.

how is it possible?

im no scientist but i can only think of a few ways this could happen.

1. the sun ceases to burn and stop giving off any light, in which case...this would be permanent, not for 3 days and we'd all be f**ked

2. the earth stopped spinning - in which case...half of the earth would be in darkness but half would still see light...and again...would probably not be for a mere 3 days. and again we'd all be f**ked

3. an object so HUGE in size passes between us and the sun. blocking its light. but imagin how big that object would have to be to block it for 3 days...if that happened...3 days of no light would be the least of our worries.

i dont think 3 days of darkness is really going to happen

I like your post, the reliance on known facts and trying to come up with a plausible scenario to make this happen.

However, that way i think will fail by default here, as nothing like that has happened before and therefore will be classified as "impossible", "inconcievable" or "ridiculous" to most people, in the abcense of facts supporting this theory.

No, what you have to do is dig further into these claims, and try to find THEIR reason for this to happen, which is none of the above i might add. It has to do with spirituality, inner workings, frequencies and the concept of illusion. Clearly areas we lack scientific knowledge in as of today, as we lack the senses to perceive these things (without opening the third eye).

This is therefore very hard to tackle in a "scientific way" with our current tools.
We need to either develop new tools, or like most people do, dismiss it/take it on faith.

I would rather try to develop new tools, with a perceptive ability of the same frequencies/dimensions that our third eye is supposed to have. But first i need to understand how to open this third eye. And it seems to have something to do with decalcifying the pineal gland, and stay away from flouride.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Stop listening to others. Make up your OWN mind. We are such a sheeple-herding/lemming-following species. Why is that? Where has our innate leadership and independent thinking gone?

So what there are websites shunning this woman. Maybe she is a sham. Maybe not. But when things are presented to you...stop listening to others. You will forever be caught up in a whirlwind of confusion.

We simply cannot substantiate what's being accused or alleged on the Internet.
It's all speculation.

So, if this person resonates with you then, there's your truth.

Truth is not a matter of approval. It's a matter of resonance.

Here's a video of this 'princess' from the mid-90's.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
don't worry about it being pulled down again, once its on the net it stays on the net..... oh didn't the aliens teach that group the basic concept of earthly internet accounts... they simply never end and i might add the fact that one can open over 150 accounts in less than 3mins...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinair1

isnt it when we shift to a higher dimension? i saw that somewhere...

Isn't "what" Thinair? Not understanding your question. Sorry m'friend.

But even if I did know what you were asking I'd only be guessing anyway. Because as far as I can remember and recall, this is my first go-round here on Earth (although I totally believe in reincarnation). So I don't know how or what to compare any of this with.

The galactic alignment (to the center of the Milky Way) that Earth is supposed to undergo on Dec 21 2012 has never been recorded before (that we're aware of anyway). So no one knows what to expect. And those who do proclaim to know, should be listened to with an open mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Inner earth. On a lower or earth 3d frequency (which I suspect is just part of the 4d, duality zone, a special testing ground area), I suspect there are just caverns and stuff, plus different channels or realms, possibly reptilian dens and even hellzone type situations. Though if the part contains the whole, this inner earth realms may be a whole planet perception just as we have now.

On higher channels, there is wonderful cities, eutopias, and again it may be that the partial fractal contains the whole so we could be mistaken on the inner world/central sun of in the mythologies, yet there could still be bases. Because then the magma tunnels connect to the very core or heart of mother earth and gaia, and connect to the Sun and all the stars and the central sun and therefore Heaven and Beyond.

From a Higher Perspective, the elements and minerals are all there in the magma form and they would be able to morph into anything, food, items, anything useable to their needs.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

How do you suppose you get to observe or experience these places? Or, are they not for Human habitability?

All I know is, I've been to at least two different alternate places/dimensions while I've been alive.
What they mean?.....where they are?....or how I got there all remain an enigma and that's why I've been on a quest for truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The galactic alignment (to the center of the Milky Way) that Earth is supposed to undergo on Dec 21 2012 has never been recorded before (that we're aware of anyway). So no one knows what to expect. And those who do proclaim to know, should be listened to with an open mind.

Which galactic alignment would that be? Not this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

So much. You are obviously not well informed on how this all links up to previous visitations from ETs that have educated the human race in ancient times that the word will shift on its axis on 2012 and something will occur. A new dawn, we will be reborn, who knows but the message is imprinted in the writings of nearly every ancient culture.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I always like, respect and relate to many of your posts. Thanks for being a part of my thread

What did you mean in reference to Miriam Delicado please?
If you choose to answer me, U2U me if you rather not go public.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

In the video from 1995, at 9 minutes she starts to say how she met with powerful people, Rothschilds, Rockefellers and made them agree that a one world government would be a good idea and that what should unite the people is the sun since it is the thing closest to god...

Babylonian sun worshiping right there

Not saying she is the one that came with the sun idea, it seems to be on what they agreed on.

I'll listen to the rest...
edit on 6-1-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Super interesting, I have the feeling that Japan knows what's up and has gone against TBTB. TBTB are afraid of Japans unwillingness to conform, I'm sure their way of life is better. They are taught morals in school and discipline, they have honor among their families and neighbors and friends. Nice, simple, respectful culture. They know how to live in peace and harmony, strange coincidence that they were the ones to go under, funny coincidence they were threatened by western bankers, funny coincidence haarp machines were up and running that day, funny coincidence it was predicted in the illuminati card game. All these coincidences and people will still look at you like you're crazy, sorry for the rant, but I believe this crazy lady (at least most of it).

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Which galactic alignment would that be? Not this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for linking us to your thread
I hadn't seen that before.

You know Phage, I am just not equip or designed to go up against you in a manner in which (I think) you want.

You are more a forward no-nonsense sorta person where you measure it-weigh it then document it.

I am more like a back engineering enigmatic ethereal kinda person where I explore the undocumented.

It takes all kinds Phage so thank for constantly reminding me of that
I sincerely mean that too!

edit on 6-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In that same 1995 interview, at 17 minutes she also talks about meeting with Gadaffi...
Pretty interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join