It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I personally don't know this woman but based on her title of "princess", I have to consider this to be pretty radical. I can't image Princess Di talking like this but then again, who knows.

This woman claims, ever since her 3rd eye opened, she's been able to communicate with Beings. She also shares her belief in Beings who reside inside the Earth (I personally don't discount that possibility at all).
She goes on to say, there will be 72 hours of darkness starting Dec 22, 2012 as we enter the 5th dimension.
Very possible I will add.

So what does this mean (giving her the benefit of doubt)? Will the Earth start a physical (pole) shift while it positions itself to spin the other way?

And nothing for nothin' way too many cultures have spoken about 3 days of darkness to totally ignore the (possible) warning. So were they all just copy-cats? I doubt it. Maybe there's something to all this that we just don't know how to break down and understand.

Thought provoking comments are appreciated
Thanks

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Whats this got to do with aliens and UFO's?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video, but I will.

I just wanted to say that I've been telling my family and friends to not freak out if we see 3 days of darkness in 2012.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

I just wanted to say that I've been telling my family and friends to not freak out if we see 3 days of darkness in 2012.

Personally, I'd be MORE likely to freak out if we see 3 days of darkness...because that would mean that we're at the end.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I googled "princess nakamaru" and the entire first page is full of illuminati this, ben fulford that - not to mention a few prison planet links. What kinda princess doesn't have a wiki page at least?!?

And look at her FB page.

Facebook page
edit on 5-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Humm...this was the first time I heard of three days of darkness that you mentioned let alone 1 day of darkness..might I ask you what cultures you are refering to with some concrete evidence to support your statements?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i don't know what to say, i'm suffering from information overload. So shes saying that there's beings inside the earth? like the locust from gears of war? lol This keeps getting better and better.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan has traveled to 186 countries to meet world leaders, royalty and business tycoons to promote world peace. She has published 40 books and describes her personal spiritual outlook on life and the after-life. In parts 2 and 3 of her interview, the Princess talks with Prince Leo Lyon Zagami of Santa Elia, Sicily who visited Japan recently.

truthfromgod.canalblog.com...

I think she is jumping on the band wagon a bit

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think you need to have a look at this:

hunjang.blogspot.com...

Incidentally, I prefer it when people address me as Baron DJW.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I googled "princess nakamaru" and the entire first page is full of illuminati this, ben fulford that - not to mention a few prison planet links. What kinda princess doesn't have a wiki page at least?!?

And look at her FB page.

Facebook page
edit on 5-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

I found some info here
hunjang.blogspot.com...
She is just a conspiracy forum hanger on

Edit - Darn it. Somweone got there before me!
edit on 5-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Three days of darkness, huh? Not the first time I've heard about that, and at least from the Catholic view, it's not pretty (one link here):

It will be a bitterly cold winter night in the Northern hemisphere. (Presumably, a very cold summer night in Australia or, by contrast, a torrid night.) The wind will howl and roar. Lightning and thunderbolts of an unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth. The whole earth will shake, heavenly bodies will be disturbed – (this will be the beginning of the Three Days). Every Demon, every evil spirit will be released from hell and allowed to roam the earth. Terrifying apparitions will take place. Many will die from sheer fright. Fire will rain forth from the sky, all large cities will be destroyed, poisonous gases will fill the air, cries and lamentations everywhere. The unbelievers will burn in the open like withered grass. The entire earth will be afflicted; it will look like a huge graveyard.

As soon as you notice that bitterly cold night, go indoors, lock all doors and windows, pull down the blinds, stick adhesive paper on vents and around windows and doors. Do not answer calls from outside, do not look at the windows, or you will die on the spot: keep your eyes down to make sure you do not see the windows; the Wrath of God is mighty and no one should attempt to behold it. Light blessed wax candles; nothing else will burn, but the candles will not be extinguished once lit. Nothing will put them out in the houses of the faithful, but they will not burn in the houses of the godless. Sprinkle holy water about the house and especially in the vicinity of doors and windows: the devils fear holy water. Bless yourself with it and anoint your five senses with it: eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands, feet, and forehead. Keep on hand a sufficient supply of drinking water and, if possible, food also (but you can live without food for three days.) Kneel down and pray incessantly with outstretched arms, or prostrate on the floor. Make acts of contrition, faith, hope, and charity. Above all say the Rosary and meditate on the Sorrowful mysteries.

Some people, especially children, will be taken up to Heaven beforehand to spare them the horror of these days. People caught outdoors will die instantly. Three-quarters of the human race will be exterminated, – more men than women. No one will escape the terror of these days.

But, when all seems lost and hopeless, then, in the twinkling of an eye, the ordeal will be over: the sun will rise and shine again as in springtime over a purified earth.

As far as entering the 5th dimension, who knows (purified earth?). I agree with another poster, though - I don't trust much of anything coming from Fulford or his crew.

Come on - there was supposed to be a roaming band of Yakuza ninja assassins taking out the bad Illuminati while the good Illuminati were getting the world back on track, some years ago.

WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL MY NINJA ASSASSINS, BEN? Nobody wipes out all the ninja assassins.

Nobody!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Exactly... "princess" was probably just her ATS screen name...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Whats this got to do with aliens and UFO's?

It's always a toss up as to where to put certain threads but which forum do you find this to be more suiting?

I thought because she claims to be in communication with Beings, I figured that's enough cause to stick this in the UFO-Alien forum.
Did you even listen to this or were you going by its title?

Mods will move this if it's not appropriate but hey, thanks for shopping with us today!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
She has had the same message since the 70's.

Her resume is pretty impressive, but I haven't vetted it yet.

Resume

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I haven't watched the video, but I will.

Wow. What makes you say that? Is that an innate feeling?...or a feeling that's been influenced by what others have said?

Interesting never-the-less.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Andromeda Council beat her to it....andromedacouncil.com...
Though the process has already begun, somewhat. Earth is about to transform in vibrational frequency from its current 3-D solid matter form existence in the 3rd dimension… into 4D, the fourth dimension/density reality, the vibratory rate one frequency faster than currently on Earth, as Earth's solar system and planet Earth are about to crossing the galactic equatorial plane zone of the Milky Way galaxy.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Backbiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I would have thought the 2012 forum seeing as this is about a 2012 prediction. She says shes in communication with people who live in the earth not alien/beings.

edit on 5-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest! Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over! And yes, you will still need to go back to work!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

She has had the same message since the 70's.

Her resume is pretty impressive, but I haven't vetted it yet.

Resume

I haven't scrutinized that page yet (thanks for bringing it to our attention) who knows ....maybe she's on a life-long mission?
Maybe she's a crack pot?
Maybe she figures the odds of her getting something right one of this days are favorable?
Hard to say. But I will say she's not the first one claiming this.
Just thought it was interesting to share.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I cannot wait for December 22, 2012 - then all of this ridiculous crap can be laid to rest! Do you honestly want to know what happens on December 22, 2012? I can tell you definitively... the Mayan long-count calendar starts over! And yes, you will still need to go back to work!

Glad to know there's a clairvoyant aboard. So tell me, what's it looking like election day? Ron Paul have any chance?

Grant it, you're probably correct but I don't think we're in any position to get all smug at this point. We're almost there. Let's gracefully proceed forward and welcome our future with positive thoughts. Not arrogant ones. Because that's just as bad as negative ones.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join