It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

S&F op With the limited time you have had what have you come to find so far. I am at a disadvantage when it comes to the evolution of the consciousness. My lack of understanding is down to the lack of relative science to explain the whole process. I do not solely write off anything that science falls short to explain as every thing was considered magic once

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have no idea what you're talking about (I will go back a couple of posts to check it out but.....)

Here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Three days of darkness, huh? Not the first time I've heard about that, and at least from the Catholic view, it's not pretty (one link here):

It will be a bitterly cold winter night in the Northern hemisphere. (Presumably, a very cold summer night in Australia or, by contrast, a torrid night.)

I'm from Oz.
Sounds great to me. I friggin hate summer.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
She has had the same message since the 70's.

Her resume is pretty impressive, but I haven't vetted it yet.

Resume

Mrs. Nakamaru's interview documentary program "Following the Sun" began to appear every Sunday on America's PBS (Public Broadcasting System) which with its high standards and 300-station nationwide network, is one of the most prestigious television services in the world.

This is getting better and better. What a load of crock.

Unflagged!!!
edit on 6-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm not into this love and light stuff never have been..When i see these videos like Princess Kaoru Nakamaru i want to jump on the band wagon and say wow this is cool then reality sets in and i say wow are you gullible! Nothing will happen in this year nothing ever does ..I believe the lady is giving a very positive message and all we can do is wait and see but i believe this to be a 2012 hoax..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
reply to post by DaveNorris

How i would imagine it would be that during this 'crossing of axis' the stars themselves would shut down. And perhaps a similar process in earth's core could be shut down for that time, causing earthquakes and stuff? Perhaps even loss of magnetic field aka solar wind bombardment. Sounds juicy.

I dont actually think that crossing the galactic plain will effect us in anyway and if you believe some scientists our solar syatem will never cross the glactic plain
edit on 6/1/2012 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Christianity for one, Hopi Indian culture for another.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by Julie Washington

I just wanted to say that I've been telling my family and friends to not freak out if we see 3 days of darkness in 2012.

Personally, I'd be MORE likely to freak out if we see 3 days of darkness...because that would mean that we're at the end.

I thinking of the electricty bill!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It always seems as if everyone knows something that I don't know.

I would love to a) know how to open my 3rd eye b) know how to properly meditate c) be special enough to be contacted by these beings, who apparently think I smell like million-year-old farts and wouldn't even pee on me if I were to burst into flames.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
no more video

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
no more video

loooooooooooooooooooooool

they seen were it linked to, read the comments and pull the feed...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Haven't watched the video yet. I personally don't think aliens are going to visit us or anything. Yes, I frequent sites like in5d and ats and do believe the existence of aliens...but why would they want us to know they are here if they are indeed here? Many of us are evil, and do terrible things and it doesn't unease us in the slightest bit. I personally believe that aliens do not have weapons - unless they are like ones presented in I Am Number Four (referring to the Lorians - I don't think any of those civilizations would have actual weapons) - which I see as plausible.

Of course, anything is possible...

I see 2012 more as a tool in the process of restoring humanity - it will help to 'awaken' many. I do believe there will be some catastrophic event in the next year or two somehow whether it's ww3, comets, volcanoes, solar flares, destroyed economies, or whatever...but afterward we will be much more aware of who we really are. We are all human and we should learn to treat each other as such.

Now I wanna go on talking about how some of us may not be human and not know it or some of those fun things...but I won't.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
no more video

Quite an interesting development indeed...is someone trying to stop her story from being heard?

She had no hate or anything negative to say...the fact shes being censored says a little something...imo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Whose 'we'?
The scientists who write their findings in pencil only to change them later on?
Are those the 'we' you're referring to?
The same 'we' who emphatically agreed with the Theory of Relativity only to have The String theorist come along and blow poor Einsteins deceased socks off?

Come on Steroligist. "We" know nothing. We can't even agree when the Great Pyramid(s) were built and they're tangible! So how in the world can 'they' know whether a planet sustained a physical pole shift?

Science is like religion. It's all just theories.
You see, the Truth will be Universal. It won't be segregated and divided into groups like the after-effects of
science and religion has.
So obviously, 'we' haven't figured anything out just yet.

Science is a self correcting discipline. It is these corrections that have shown that pole shifts never have happened, at least not in the sense of Hapgood and Hancock who coined the term.

String theory is not proven. It is a discipline not presently shown to be true unlike relativistic studies which have been corroborated experimentally.

Actually we do know when the Great pyramid was built.We know who built it and for what purpose.

So you want to know how it is possible to determine if a pole shift occurred. Please look up paleomagnetism and hot spots and learned how TPW is separated from APW.

Science is not a religion. It is theories, but not as the term is used int he vernacular. You might want to look up the meaning of fact while your at it. Facts are not truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sorry anyone who starts talking about a third eye does not get the benifet of the doubt.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The fact that she has been caught lying about her identity strongly suggests she may be lying about other things.

Exactly! It cannot support her case, but it certainly can suggest what her character is.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You talk about 'legends and myths' but ironically just last week, a long time legend might just be made 'factual' after all.

None of the objects being discussed is visible from Earth with the unaided eye.

I actually read the article.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The video is still around... it was yanked because "they" want to make sure it links back to: copyright claim by Pythagoras Conference Global LLC..

Link

Quite the marketing ploy - looks like the conference stands to make a buck, or two...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
All the different ways that events that can happen are ongoing and continual. But there are things that are for real, and everything stems from our Sun, which is connected to the entire cosmos via magnetic strips, its all connected. Not to mention we move through different sectors. There could be anything they won't tell us involved, ie. Sirius may be involved, but it may involved like she says, like others have said, as we go through the frequency range into 5D, we go through the dangers in 4D say?

I remember the Andromedan thread, and the website depicts a huge black hole here in 4D, but says we're going to upgrade to 4D, the starwars realm and be very happy to find ourselves in the middle of black hole I take it.

This is the kind of stuff Science fiction is made of and who knows.

The Sun on the other hand is for real and is going to do more cme's and more activities increasing to peak years in 2013.

And it drives the core of this planet, and volcanic erruptions can also block out the sun. Cool everything, make long term climate change, though initially it could be disasterous short term. Due to the methane pools in the arctic it may be necessary to climb very high at least in some areas.

There are real science things already, and scores of them.

www.crystallotus.com...

This isn't a scientific site, but its a short cut. Because its quite thorough in listing all the known changes that have been taking place in our solar system in recent years, the ones that NASA has had articles on, science digests, news, and threads online.

And I'd say we're not going to have earth changes, we're ALREADY IN THEM.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Whats this got to do with aliens and UFO's?

where did he mention either of them?

wake up

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join