It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JFK evidence proves Oswald innocent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

reply to post by Blarneystoner

He didn't kill anyone.

Tippit's body was usd as a double for JFK

www.jfkresearch.com...

and I expect he was just expendable, alive,

This is getting better and better....

and Paul McCartney has been dead since the 60s

edit on 5-1-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

It didn't take you long to read that article about the body switching!
Gee, it took me a long enough time that I couldn't have replied about it as quickly as you did!
As far as McCartney goes, he did die in the 60s, but TPTB had just set up a plan for the Beatles to infiltrate America, (drugs and all, eh?) so Paul had to be replaced, and he was.

or did you not study up on that one either?

edit on 5-1-2012 by canadiansenior70 because: spell

No... I didn't read it... the premise is ridiculous.

...and I had a suspicion that you were one of those "Paul is dead people".
Certainly lends credence to your opinions...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There is enough evidence to be reasonably sure that Oswald killed Tippit.

Ok, that's fair enough, but what reasons in particular do it for you?

Like I said before we certainly can't trust the witnesses as they all said completely different thing's, and the route itself is a stretch especially as Oswald's own landlady, Earlene Roberts, even claimed to have seen Oswald waiting for a bus shortly after he left the rooming house (he left at approximately 1pm) leaving him with even less time to reach the location of Tippit who was murdered less than 15 minutes after Oswald originally left the house.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

The witness testimony and the spent shells from Oswald's weapon, the weapon he owned. Even though the slugs were never identified as being fired from that weapon. The weapon in question had it's barrel altered. I understand that the ballistics is questionable but you can't say that it proves he didn't do it just as you can't say it proves that he did.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's ridicilous to claim that Oswald was "innocent". Members of the HSCA were very close to proving that OSwald was spook who worked with crazy, extreme-right, Castro hating Cuban exiles, but was sent to infiltrate the pro-communist movement. He was CIA, but at the same time clearly set up as the fall guy. But details are missing, so we don't know the details.

Haven't reached my 20 replies yet, but this page briefly discusses who killed Kennedy and how the same people seem to have come together to carry out 9/11:

wikispooks.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason1865

I agree with you about Oswald being the fall guy. There was a guy who was set up as the fall guy, I believe in Chicago, when they were trying to pull it off there and he was a similar profile to Oswald: ex-marine, loner, etc., I can't remember his name. But I feel from all I've researched (although I admit I could be wrong) that Oswald actually thought he was working for the 'good guys' though.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The witness testimony and the spent shells from Oswald's weapon, the weapon he owned. Even though the slugs were never identified as being fired from that weapon. The weapon in question had it's barrel altered. I understand that the ballistics is questionable but you can't say that it proves he didn't do it just as you can't say it proves that he did.

Huh? But you said there was and I quote: "but we have plenty of solid reasons to believe that Oswald killed Tippit.... I don't think I need to outline the entire case. There is enough evidence to be reasonably sure that Oswald killed Tippit." *

Yet in your recent reply which I quoted above all you could come up with was something which you yourself say can't prove whether he really did it or not. So forgive me here, but you're sending rather mixed messages. You say there's evidence and yet you fail to provide it, instead you throw out something which you yourself admit doesn't really prove anything at all.

Also, and like I’ve said twice already, the witness testimonies all say completely different thing’s and are rendered wholly unreliable by all researchers of this case. Upon reading them we can't know which is more accurate than the next, or the one before it. So no, the witness testimonies unfortunately prove nothing in this instance (unfortunate as most of them point towards a conspiracy in fact).

Here's an interesting read from the late JD Tippit Assassination expert Larry Ray Harris which will clear up a great deal for you and others. As It's a long read however, I'll post a snippet and then a link to the full posting.

WHERE WAS OSWALD?
The Warren Report said Oswald, afoot, left his rooming house in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas at 1:04 p.m. Police were notified of the shooting by a citizen using the radio in Tippit's squad car at 1:16 p.m. Therefore, Oswald had no more than 12 minutes to walk from his apartment to the intersection of Tenth & Patton - about one mile away.

BUT, Oswald's landlady told the Secret Service that she looked out the window "several minutes later" and observed Oswald standing motionless at the curb in front of the house. Therefore, "several minutes" after 1:04 p.m. Oswald was still lingering in the immediate vicinity of his rooming house. (Perhaps he was waiting on the mysterious police car which, according to the landlady's testimony, paused directly in front of 1026 N. Beckley while Oswald was in his room, honked its horn twice. and drove away.)

AND, contrary to the Warren Report's assertion that he "rushed' to Tippit's car and "promptly" notified police on Tippit's radio, eyewitness Domingo Benavides testified that when the shooting began, he crouched down in the seat of his pick-up truck and laid low for "a few minutes" because he was afraid the gunman would reappear and start shooting again. Thus, 'a few minutes' elapsed between the shooting and the time police were notified at 1:16 p.m. (Benavides first tried to aid the mortally wounded officer before climbing into Tippit's squad car and fumbling with the radio microphone, trying to figure out how it worked. .
(Source)
edit on 5-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Oh, and here's a part of the article which goes onto discuss the gun used and how it fails to tie Oswald to the slaying which you would probably want to read:

FOUR + FOUR = "A SLIGHT PROBLEM"
Four bullets were removed from Tippit's body, and four empty shell casings were reportedly found at the scene of his death. Investigators' should have had no problem matching them up to indisputably establish Oswald's guilt.

BUT, the bullets taken from Tippit's body could not be traced to Oswald's revolver. According to an FBI exert, the barrel of the pistol which fired the bullets -- allegedly Oswald's .38 Smith & Wesson revolver -- had been modified, causing the bullets to pass erratically through the barrel thereby leaving inconsistent individual characteristics which made positive identification impossible. Years later in the late 1970's, the House Assassinations Committee also was unable to positively connect any of the bullets to Oswald's pistol -- even with sophisticated techniques not available in 1964.

MOREOVER, three of the bullets were manufactured by Western-Winchester, and one by Remington-Peters. BUT two of the shell casings were made by Western-Winchester, and two were made by Remington-Peters. The Report was unable to adequately explain this curious discrepancy -- which staff attorney, Melvin Eisenberg delicately described as "a slight problem" when he broke the news to the Commission's executive members.

Source is linked above.

edit on Fri Jan 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: quotes trimmed

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The eye witnesses claim that a few minutes had passed but that’s a guess not a fact. Some say they saw him inside the Texas Theatre at 1:15. The witnesses on the scene said they saw him shoot the officer. Who is right?
The time required to walk the route that Oswald took can vary depending on how fast you may be walking.

A .38 caliber Smith and Wesson automatic? .38s are typically revolvers. Please provide a link to show me a 1960s .38 caliber Smith and Wesson automatic because I can’t find one. Also, please tell me how to distinguish an automatic shell from a revolver shell of the same ciliber, as the police officer allegedly did.

Walking West, walking East….. maybe he turned around when he saw the officer? People who are running from the law tend to do that.

The shells found on the scene matched Oswald’s weapon, that’s established and one of the pieces of evidence I cited. The slugs… not the shells could not be identified as being fired from Oswald’s gun, however it was determined that Oswald’s revolver barrel had been modified making any slug fired from that weapon untraceable back to that weapon.

The article you quoted says that only the shell casings were found at the scene and no other evidence was found. His jacket was also found a few blocks away where Oswald dropped it on his way to the theatre.

Even CTs who think Oswald is innocent of the JFK assassination concede that he shot Tippit.

Granted, this does not prove that he shot Kennedy but I think no amount of evidence will convince some people.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
www.ahealedplanet.net...

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Fri Jan 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I took this picture because it has never been proven that Oswald killed Kennedy, Officer Tippet, or anybody else. He was never taken to trial, and the evidence against him is spurious, at best. We are all innocent until proven guilty in this country, and Oswald has been unfairly characterized as an assassin. Between the "Magic Bullet" theory and the whole "sniper's nest" theory (the worst place to shoot from in all of Dealy Plaza), I am convinced he didn't do it. He may have been a spook, but he was not the one to pull the triggers (plural).

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Sorry, can't get the picture to post.
edit on 5-1-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sure that like many, I do not believe Oswald played any 'part' in the JFK drama. I remember reading extensively about the details of the 'event' when I was younger, and seem to remember a pertinent book called - The Second Oswald -

Several, if not most, of the documented photos of Oswald appear to have been altered, to make his face fit an image of a 'shooter' and 'loose cannon' figure. A famous one, depicts Oswald holding a rifle and a newspaper(?)...the head is tilted at an angle that definitely does not correspond with the shadow angles on any other part of the photograph (namely shadow angles from his nose)...imagine, a conveniently available photo of an individual brandishing a rifle, in some sort of uniform, alleged to have just recently shot the POTUS in a cavalcade, who flees and then 'shoots' a policeman, and is found in a theatre...who then, while completely denying any and all involvement, is shot by a shady figure in a full view of the countrys' news cameras, and dies, without revealing the story any further...all that is left, is for lemmings like us to accept the official line (absolute inconsistencies aside) or continue to find obvious anomolies in this story...sound familiar?

Akushla

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

post removed by staff

A man's entitled to his opinion, and Blarney and Rising have both had a look at stuff relating to JFK and Tippet, and really in all the greyness surrounding the deaths, there is nothing conclusive as to who did what. Jack Ruby, George de Mohrenschildt, storm drains, inverted Kennedy wound images, the mafia. Oswald himself and his demeanor, (remember one of Kennedy's failed bodyguards recently described Oswald as arrogant and egotistical blah blah) he doesn't come over as that on the telerecordings of the day, in fact, although he had obviously been 'duffed up' including a black eye, it was not mentioned by him until a reporter asked what happened to his eye. I don't think you can call Blarney a dipstick, not that I particularly agree with him, and as a musician I have to say your take on Paul McCartney is so oily and out there.
edit on Fri Jan 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am no expert....but for the spent shells from a revolver to be at the scene, wouldn't thr shooter have to physcially remove them....the shell would not automatically eject?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

At first I just thought to blow off that link you posted, but I just kept reading and the more I read the more I realized that it could have played out that way. It does make a lot of sense. I need to finish it before I make my mind up on it, and compare it with other sources I've read and am reading. Anyway, thanks for that, I'd never heard that take on it before.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

If Oswald was innocent, why did he kill Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit?

In all fairness we have no solid reason to believe he did so..

Different witnesses reported different thing's. Some say he (He as in "the shooter") came from the east side, some say the opposite. Some say 2 men was involved, some say more or less. Some say 2 gunman was involved and then went in 2 different directions, one of them getting into a car and speeding away. Some give a description of a shooter completely different in appearance to Oswald and so on.

In reality Oswald has never been confirmed to be the murderer of Tippit, nor has he ever been confirmed to be the murderer or Kennedy.

Oh, and It's worth pointing out the route he would've had to travel was quite a difficult one also. Here's an image I made using google maps from the rooming house on North Beckley Avenue to the location of the Tippit Murder:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/pb4f05bb7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Making the trip in time to shoot Tippit in the first place is probably reachable, but it's a bit of a stretch still. We know Oswald left the rooming house at around 1pm after all and he was seen waiting at a local bus stop shortly afterwards by Earlene Roberts and we also know Tippit was murdered around 1:11 - 1:14pm - So like I said, It is a stretch to make this route in time for the murder to take place but in fairness it is close to being reachable.

In my opinion though, we have little reason to believe he shot Tippit. Or at the very least we have very little reason to believe he was the only one involved in his slaying.

Hey R.A. Isn't it funny that Tippit was a dead ringer for JFK. So not only did Oswald
dispatch JFK but he also did away with someone else who was known to have a strong
resemblence to JFK, all within the space of an hour. What are the odds?
Too long it seems, to me.
I urge you RA to delve into the notion that JFK (and the rest) were willing participants in
his faked assassination. It really does answer a lot of questions.
I know how thorough you can be as I have gone through most of your excellent threads.
I urge you to approach the idea with an open mind should you choose to investigate.

Was Tippit's the only death that day, with his body used as a canvas to fashion the
supposed Official Story wounds received by JFK?

www.cluesforum.info...

www.cluesforum.info...
-From this post on and carried over to the next page.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.jfkresearch.com... - Tippit body substitute

letsrollforums.com... - A great thread but I want
to draw your attention to the posts of CULTO - compelling stuff.

I now believe that the JFK assassination was entirely staged and was a pre-cursor,
along with the moon landings, to the biggest hoax of all - 9/11.
www.cluesforum.info

Call me crazy. Call me Ishmael.
But it all makes so much sense. I don't believe so many prominent people
would have gotten on board the scheme if the assassination was for real (just like 9/11).

Was Oswald's death staged also (him being a CIA asset), with no smoke visibly
coming from the gun used by Ruby? It would fit.

Anyway, whether you look into this or not, I look forward to your next thread.

regards

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

He didn't kill anyone.

Tippit's body was usd as a double for JFK

www.jfkresearch.com...

and I expect he was just expendable, alive,

This is getting better and better....

and Paul McCartney has been dead since the 60s

It didn't take you long to read that article about the body switching!
Gee, it took me a long enough time that I couldn't have replied about it as quickly as you did!
As far as McCartney goes, he did die in the 60s, but TPTB had just set up a plan for the Beatles to infiltrate America, (drugs and all, eh?) so Paul had to be replaced, and he was.

or did you not study up on that one either?

edit on 5-1-2012 by canadiansenior70 because: spell

Yes, Yes. Problem, reaction, solution - the Hegelian dialectic.
This was a huge social engineering project.
JFK's death was faked. The public mourned. The beatles arrived on the scene early 1964
(promoted to the max.) to ease the pain. Paul (and believe it or not the rest of the beatles)
were replaced and Faul promotes the use of the CIA developed mind altering drug '___'.
(I believe the PID clues left are designed to encourage conspiracy but also to take attention
away from the fact that all the beatles were replaced).

Can we say the world has been the same since?

We need to wake up to their extensive use of Fakery to forward their agendas.
9/11, 7/7, moon landings, JFK, Norway and Madrid bombings and many many more events
are all steeped in Fakery!
www.cluesforum.info

We are being Duped to high heaven, over and over again.

ETA : Aldous Huxley's A brave new world and sir Francis Bacon's Utopia play
a large role in all of their scheming. A happy population dumbed down with drugs
is an ideal population (for control purposes of course). A brave new world indeed!

edit on 5-1-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I grew up in Dallas, many years after JFK was murdered. But, as a kid I remember reading that in 1973 while re-tarring the roof of the Dallas County Records Building that 3x306 casings were found that had been up there for at least 10 years. I have no link, I have tried for many years to find that article and I can't find anything. But, it was printed in the Dallas Morning News.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

BINGO BROTHER!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Other than the obvious evidence....2 things have bothered me.
#1) The confirmation of the owner of the funeral home that prepared Oswalds body said that the secret service came and lifted prints off of his hands the night before his funeral, (before a print was lifted off of the weapon), when questioned further, he stated that he was mad because of the time of night and that he had to clean the ink off of the body.

#2) The recently released, (albeit by mistake), United States Government records proving that Oswald was a CIA operative.

I believe that Oswald was led to believe that he was to help save the President and when "it" happened everything clicked and he understood what was going on. I have studied this subject for nearly 30 years and the evidence....the facts point toward a scenario as such.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Who said that Lee Oswald killed Tippit? The police did, not the witnesses. They described Jack Ruby and another man.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join