It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus Stolen? Exit Polls Show Ron Paul at 29%. Winning All by a Fair Margin...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Who here we go it didnt take long stealing the election bs

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Breaking: Eyewitness Affidavit- Iowa Caucus Vote Hacked by GOP?
edit on Fri Jan 6th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Occupy has been such a fail movement it is not even worth serious discussion. When they make an impact in the real world let us all know.
Occupy is leaderless, yet they are being led around like puppy dogs by bullhorn wielding communists, comically some of the same faces who jetset around the world from one pigstie to another, bullhorn shouting to obedient chanting zombies. With all that money they could set up a rock concert PA system to accompany them but instead the masses accept that they have to serve as the public mic, not knowing that their participation is part of the brainwash.
You would have to give up your self identity to become what they are, and that flies in the face of what Freedom stands for.

Well then what do you consider change. I mean reality when you wont even give it a chance? Do you expect something from a Hollywood film ? Occupy, Tea Party, grass roots movements all things against this establishment are what spawns revolutionaries. And leaders are pied pipers, history shows this time and time again. And procrastinators are defeatists. And your excuses are not answers bu lead to more white flags raised. The critics never have answer just the same lame rehashed rebuttals and negative comments you heard from the MSM.

We need RP to get in there so WE can actually make the choices toward real changes for ourselves, if you actually think the masses are fruitless in what direction to seeks to achieve then you know no difference from the head from the tail. Basically you are conquered mentally.

Cant do nothing for ya man

edit on 6-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

here is a tidbit from another site on this subject sort of.
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Caucus night was chaotic in many places, with hundreds of voters, candidates showing up and the throngs of media who followed. The world's eyes were on Iowa. But in the quiet town of Moulton, Appanoose County, a caucus of 50 people may just blow up the results.

Edward True, 28, of Moulton, said he helped count the votes and jotted the results down on a piece of paper to post to his Facebook page. He said when he checked to make sure the Republican Party of Iowa got the count right, he said he was shocked to find they hadn't.

"When Mitt Romney won Iowa by eight votes and I've got a 20-vote discrepancy here, that right there says Rick Santorum won Iowa," True said. "Not Mitt Romney."
from kcci.com

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As Josef Stalin is reputed to have said, "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." Many believe that this held true in "the Homeland" during the 2000 and 2004 elections.
edit on 1/6/2012 by dubiousone because: Content

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This would all be very interesting if it weren't for one glaring overlook by all of you, the iowa delegates are awarded proportionally so the top 3 are all getting 7 delegates. If this was winner take all like most primaries then you'd actually have a worthwhile discussion going on. So even if the exit polling was correct it might mean the difference of a single delegate.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by CredulityKills
My take: Typically enthusiastic Paul supporters are far more likely to speak with exit pollers than the supporters of other candidates. That's enough to sway the exit polls by a few percent at least.

Fine, then let's take 3% off RP's total and give it to Romney. You still lose. Badly.

Exit poll is all around asking people leaving who they voted for. People can either respond, tell the truth or lie. It doesn't actually mean a thing unless everyone leaving answers and answers truthfully. The vote counting was done in front of TV cameras, I watched part of it - do you not think that if it had been rigged it would have gone unnoticed? You may call me naive for saying that, but then again I could say you just won't accept the fact that someone else won.
Might be an idea to check that all the vote counters had a valid birth certificate just in case they weren't eligible to do the count, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I'm not so sure if it's the elections that are rigged or the minds of the ignorant voters!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I strongly suspect that many of the Ron Paul trumpeters actually couldn't bring themselves to vote for him when it came down to it. Much like the Lib Dems in the UK, people always *like* the ideas they present in principle, but when it comes down to it, they vote safe.

Anyway, why are so many people presuming that not voting for Ron Paul is directly due to someone's apparent seduction by the MSM? I find that attitude quite arrogant and insufferable frankly, as i'm sure there are plenty of reasonable, rational people who are not keen on Ron.

There are some VERY passionate RonPaulers on ATs, just as there are quite a few critics across the MSM. Surely ther best way forward is to take both stances and sources into account and come to your own conclusion on the weight of the evidence provided?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecap
Paul's problem was that too many old people showed up.

That's right people. This country's future lays in the hands of out of touch old dinosaurs who vote any way Fox or CNN tell them to.

CNN Iowa Caucus--Vote by Age

--------------Paul..........Santorum.......Romney
17-24.........50%..........21%..............13%
25-29.........45%..........27%..............12%
30-39.........34%..........30%..............17%
40-49.........17%..........25%..............23%
50-64.........15%..........27%..............26%
65+...........11%..........20%..............33%

Would think older people would remember some of the old values Ron Paul is trying to bring back.
Like freedom and liberty.
But did anyone else notice Santorum uses freedom a lot? And Romney said he loves the constitution and freedom.
They are trying to steal Paul's voters, but it doesnt work on the younger crowd.

I know how we can gain the older voters attention; If one of their idols would endorse Ron Paul like Kelly Clarkson did, and explain to them what Ron Paul will do
money.cnn.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

Anyway, why are so many people presuming that not voting for Ron Paul is directly due to someone's apparent seduction by the MSM? I find that attitude quite arrogant and insufferable frankly, as i'm sure there are plenty of reasonable, rational people who are not keen on Ron.

If I may answer that.
I HAVE discussed the issues with people not keen on Ron Paul, and I have found that usually they,
1. don't really know Ron Paul,
2. repeat lies about Ron Paul that were disseminated on the MSM,
3. and cannot really provide a good reason for the support they may offer for an alternative. In other words, they don't really know their OWN candidate.

What has happened in the past, but not so much anymore, is that Paul supporters have been scoffed at for supporting Ron Paul. Now, I suppose for some people, it is payback time. They know the issues, and the scoffers generally do NOT.
That is how I see it as a long time Paul supporter.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
you know what, after all of this is over, i'm going to laugh my ass off if obama gets reelected.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Mitt Romney's tax plan
money.cnn.com...
I like the comments area

tax cuts for all. But where does Romney get the money?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's already known that the Iowa vote count is not legitimate. I'd bet my bottom dollar that the vote count was a lot more hosed up than the following article lets on...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Electronic voting machines are a joke. They can be made to read ANYTHING they want.

Bring back the chads!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
First of all, I dont see how anyone can claim who was winner because the "official" results will not be released for another two weeks.

I find it funny that Karl Rove "the architect" went on live television and somehow had a "inside source" who told him Romney won, only hours after the actual caucus began. Of course the MSM being like fish on a hook went for the story, and within minutes were breaking it as a reputable "story"

Then again, voter fraud has become so common place and easily accomplished that virtually every losing political party claims chicanery and dubious activities after every election of caucus.

Personally, I find it extremely hard to feel anything about any politician as I dont trust anyone who actually WANTS to be President. I think we should look to a man who would be the best candidate but doesnt want to run.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
I was thinking the same thing TA.

It kind of confirms my "conspiracy" theory that the elections are rigged.

Yeah and bush '00, election fraud is taken into account.

This election clearly rigged.

Only hand picked globalist puppets are allowed to participate.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Of course it was fixed, paul was miles ahead before the vote and then came in third? I dont think so. Whats more they had to make it close to avoid suspicion

What I found curious is the fact that Santorum wasn't even on the radar until very close to the election, just as Paul's numbers started "falling" according to the MSM. So logically, this means that people jumped ship to support Santorum...really? I'm not buying it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecap
Paul's problem was that too many old people showed up.

That's right people. This country's future lays in the hands of out of touch old dinosaurs who vote any way Fox or CNN tell them to.

CNN Iowa Caucus--Vote by Age

--------------Paul..........Santorum.......Romney
17-24.........50%..........21%..............13%
25-29.........45%..........27%..............12%
30-39.........34%..........30%..............17%
40-49.........17%..........25%..............23%
50-64.........15%..........27%..............26%
65+...........11%..........20%..............33%

Thump on the head to you for dismissing your wise elders so. Would you care to explain how so many college kids got suckered into voting for the ever-so-cool trendy Obama?????

And just for the record, how can we explain the Left's insistence that the Bush election was fraud, the Iowa Caucus was fraud, but somehow the Obama election was not????? Care to explain this phenomenon?
edit on 6-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
I know how we can gain the older voters attention; If one of their idols would endorse Ron Paul like Kelly Clarkson did, and explain to them what Ron Paul will do
money.cnn.com...

What about Phil Donahue?

More and more people are understanding that a vote on any other candidate than Ron Paul is a vote on the status quo. It's a vote on wars without debate, people in cages without lawyers or phonecalls, more debt, and even more debt.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join