It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus Stolen? Exit Polls Show Ron Paul at 29%. Winning All by a Fair Margin...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I have multiple software's that will produce any chart you wish
3D, 2D whatever you wish. One with a fish swimming around inside the bars would be cool.

We all knew that if Paul lost these claims would be made and if he won the same people would say the opposite. Nothing unexpected.

When a candidate attracts irrational people like Paul does (not his fault) I'd expect something new every day. I worry more that when he is not nominated one of his more rabid supporters might turn violent and hurt innocent people based on the delusions caused by their psychosis.

Don't flame me, I'm not talking about his rational supporters and we all know his campaigns have always attracted psychotics.
edit on 1/5/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin
edit on Jan 5th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This was predictable. All the usual "Ron Paul will win" followed by a 22% showing, therefore it must have been stolen. As sure as the sun would rise. The issue here, really, is that Ron Paul got about 22% (or was it 21%?) which means that 78% of the people do NOT WANT RON PAUL! I know public math is hard, but that's the issue. It will take a couple more states (with actual delegates this time, not a non-binding caucus) before Ron Paul fizzles completely.

Plan on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

How come when RP does good everyone thinks the system is fine but when Santorum or anyone else does good the system is broken? Doesn’t that say more about the bias of VIEWER than the SYSTEM itself?

Where are all the Santorum supporters here on ATS? I would expect ATS might show somewhat of bias but most other candidates are rarely mentioned or supported on these forums. If a strong contingency supports them accross the US then why aren't even 5% of the posts showing support for any of them and singing their praises?

Let's hear about some of the other candidates by those who are enthusiastic about them.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If there's a lie I'm always one of the first to smell it. There is no way Romney won, Paul will have won hands down

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
This was predictable. All the usual "Ron Paul will win" followed by a 22% showing, therefore it must have been stolen. As sure as the sun would rise. The issue here, really, is that Ron Paul got about 22% (or was it 21%?) which means that 78% of the people do NOT WANT RON PAUL! I know public math is hard, but that's the issue. It will take a couple more states (with actual delegates this time, not a non-binding caucus) before Ron Paul fizzles completely.

Plan on it.

I think what it means is that perhaps some 78% prefer someone else. If that is true I would like to hear from them and what their candidate of choice is all about. I'd like to hear some excitement about them, if there is any.

Who do you favor?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
from the the dailypaul

If you look at the entrance/exit poll on this link, you get a good sense of what happened.

Santorum voters mostly decided to vote for him in the few days prior, a good percentage too. It shows his TV ads, and Romneys, made a difference to who they ultimately picked also. It also appeared to me by the numbers that a good portion of Paul supporters/voters were not swayed and have known for months their choice,(no shock there), and that other voters were swayed in the last days before the election.

What I take from that poll is that Paul supporters are mostly young, (under 39), are average wage earners or lower, are dedicated to him, are more moderate or even liberal, and that the older and richer want Romney, and the pro-lifers wanted Santorum.

Check out the poll, it puts a lot in persective, although iowa is very conservative, so I'd say, Ron Paul will do better in less conservative states, but who knows.
edit on 5-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
All elections should be counted out loud in public at each location. Anyone caught tampering with the democratic process should receive the death penalty. It is so obvious that the elections in the USA are electronically rigged. Catch the SOBs responsible and execute them, that's what I say.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
new hampshire should be fun !

if polls are relevant, what do you make of the gallup poll that shows a measly 12% support for ron amongst "republican voters likely to vote"?

and about 110,000 people out of 3,000,000 voted. lets say half of them are republicans, and about 60% of those are old enough to vote

that's about 800,000 possibles votes ? and a little over 100,000 showed up ?

that tells you a lot right there

edit on 5-1-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Of course it was rigged....

Listen to the way they talk about it:

1:27

"If Ron Paul wins Iowa, we just... take it out."
edit on 5-1-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I was waiting for this...but what took so long Ron Paul supporters??

Do I even have to point out that there is no source for these numbers?

Or that there is no raw data available?

Where did this exit polling take place? If it was one precinct or county...those numbers may be valid.

And the last question...why must ATS be filled with this type of unsourced garbage???

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Do I even have to point out that there is no source for these numbers?

www.cnn.com...

There ya go.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have said this many times on ATS this is not the (We the People) elections anymore, this is the Corporations of Wall Street elections. We are witness fraud, tampering at the polls already and Americans cannot do anything about it. I do not support Ron Paul, however I do not think it is fare that the corporations are allowed to spend millions of dollars and are allowed to get away with rigging elections in order to put their puppet in office. I was not surprised to see CNN a huge corporation discard airing Ron Paul in many of the debates. My opinion is they don’t like what Ron Paul stands for like ending the Fed and cutting military spending. Corporate greed is out of control, so my question is what can (We the People) do about this? If congress has been bought and paid for by Wall Street (special interests) then the Americans people we never see any new regulations discouraging this kind corruption.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Great video. I wish I could give you more than one star.

To all the Americans out there. If you people don't make Ron Paul your president then you really are the dumbest people on the planet. He is clearly the only candidate that is honest and says what he believes and not what he thinks will win your vote. He is the only one who isn't in the Illuminati pocketbook. If you people are too stupid to elect this man then I geuss you'll get what you deserve, and don't complain about it when the other guy screws you over like the rest of them have. You make your own bed, so lay in it.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Darkmask because: spelling

edit on 5-1-2012 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's not the votes that count, it's who counts the votes
reply to post by royspeed

Well, perhaps they say it in the UK, but it was actually Joe Stalin that made that saying famous.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I asked the same thing. There is no source, except for this YouTube video. No total number of voters, no indication of what counties this was done in, not even the name of the organization or people that did the polling. It's just a video with percentages.

But it even says in the description:

Just In [color=limegreen]Early Exit Polling Results from the Iowa Caucus.
Ron Paul was leading early on, but eventually sunk to third. So while this might be accurate, we don't know when it was taken, other than "early" on, or how many people were involved, and where they were from.

I don't think this really proves that the Iowa caucus was "stolen" at all.
edit on 5-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

When I was watching the Iowa caucus they were counting the votes on camera in some places , And had people from every party there even Ron Paul`s
reply to post by freedomSlave

Well, if you are old enough to remember the 2000 Presidential election, we watched TV for over a month, as Florida counted, and recounted and recounted the votes, challenged "hanging chads", and other such nonsense. In that case, over 1700 votes were the margin of "victory" for Bush, prior to the recount, and only about 500 after a month of recounting. So here we have an 8 vote margin for the pre-chosen Repubican nominee.
You think people shouldn't be questioning IOWA? An awful lot of people screamed in 2000 over a 1700 vote margin.
Let's be consistent here, OK?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

Great video. I wish I could give you more than one star.

To all the Americans out there. If you people don't make Ron Paul your president than you really are the dumbest people on the planet. He is clearly the only candidate that is honest and says what he believes and not what he thinks will win your vote. He is the only one who isn't in the Illuminati pocketbook. If you people are too stupid to elect this man than I geuss you'll get what you deserve, and don't complain about it when the other guy screws you over like the rest of them have. You make your own bed, so lay in it.

Oh they will complain rest assured. The RP haters will be in here 2-4 years later talking crap bout whoever is in office and how crappy the country is still being ran.

That is if we make it that long. Ya know China and Russia might, just might call everyone's bluff and enter into the US/Iran conflict, ya never know.

Ah well when the nuclear warheads start flying ill probably put on some shades grab a lemonade and sit on the front lawn. Ill be cursing every SOB that caused it and didn't vote in RP while sipping on it and waiting to be pulverized..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Those are entrance polls, and I don't see any of the numbers matching up with that video.

But WOW, 35% of Santorum voters decided to vote for him "Today", the day of the caucus! WTF?

edit on 5-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinorityReporter
I can't believe 8% voted for that loony Bachman? I've listened to some of the stuff she says in interviews? Really? I mean really Iowa?

I hear ya! just a thought though.... some people will choose her simply because she is female. We've never had a female President and that's really important to some people here.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join