It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus Stolen? Exit Polls Show Ron Paul at 29%. Winning All by a Fair Margin...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow, pretty telling.

So, old, rich white people like Romney.
Some college, very conservative, middle-age folks like Santorum.
The young, liberal or moderate, lower middle to lower income with little or no college education like Paul.

What gets me is the breakdown of the "Opinion of the Tea Party Movement" and how it is heavily weighted in Romney and Santorum's favor when it was RON PAUL whose campaign helped spur this movement during the last election. This PROVES that the REPUBLICAN PARTY has TAKEN OVER the TEA PARTY! ARRGGGHH!!!!!

True Tea Party minded folks should be flocking to Paul. Thanks Faux News! What a crock.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I do find the sudden rise of Rick Santroum to be troubling,He and Romney are servants of Wall Street and the Military/Industrial/Terrorism/ Complex much like the current figurehead.Ron Paul had a strong showing in Iowa we need to press ahead in NH and the rest of the nation.I don't like how the MSM and the talking head vaguely threatened the sate of Iowa with ignoring their caucus.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

so my question is what can (We the People) do about this? If congress has been bought and paid for by Wall Street (special interests) then the Americans people we never see any new regulations discouraging this kind corruption.
Take the money out of politics.

Start a movement. A very organized movement, with a clear list of demands. Outlaw lobbying, No corporate donations and a cap on an individuals donations towards candidates. Money is what has taken your government away. So take the money out to get it back.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
And the section that deals with when the voters made up their mind on who to vote for was also very telling. Overwhelmingly in favor of Santorum for those who decided the last couple of weeks. Now what could have swayed those undecideds? Could it have been the MSM who deliberately pumped him up every chance they got (especially Faux News)!

I firmly believe that an undecided voter will base their vote solely on the last couple of soundbites that they hear about that candidate from the MSM. No research into the individual, their voting record, their beliefs. Only what the MSM tells those undecideds what they think they want to hear. Makes me sick and I believe that it was that intentional push by Fox to prop Santorum up as the family man, conservative, Christian candidate that swayed those undecideds. They did not want Paul to win. I also believe that had those that were undecided and didn't have Santorum shoved down their throat might have voted for Paul, which I think would have put him in first.

Look at the Paul supporters who had their minds made up well before the caucus. Because they know what he stands for.

I don't even know why I get upset over things like this. I've read it and seen it happen before my eyes for years. Candidates who are selected by the elites and then and then forced down our throats by the MSM. Who the hell in the GOP thought McCain was the best choice in 2008? And those wishy washy Republicans who wouldn't back McCain in the caucuses, jumped lockstep in line when he got the nod.

This whole process is screwed up.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm a huge RP supporter but right now there isn't any room to investigate this. I have a feeling there was foul play but it needs to be investigated by third parties. I don't think the campaign will push for investigation unless there is extremely blatant evidence pointing to fraud.

My eye is on the prize, we have to keep pushing. Right now the most important things is local organization, phone banking and donations.

Entrance/exit polls are selective, there is no way we can prove anything, too many variables.

What I will say though is that there was A LOT of personal testimonials suggesting foul play. And we all know about the now, infamous, video of a fox member talking about 'two sources' in the Iowa GOP that won't let Ron Paul win.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

The young, liberal or moderate, lower middle to lower income with little or no college education like Paul.

Say what? .. Where exactly do you get that from? The majority of the youth favor Paul, and I'd imagine it will be much higher in other states because Iowa is kinda umm .. how to say.. Jesus nuts. The state is a horrid representation of the Party. Under 35's overwhelmingly support Ron Paul over other candidates. The older generation of Neocons support the likes of Romney, and the Evangelicals from all age groups like Santorum. Romney probably would have won outright if he didn't belong to a cult, evangelicals simply don't trust him. I personally would never vote for a Mormon.. and I'm not even religious. Ask a Baptist or a Catholic to vote for him? Meh.. shows just how desperate people are to be done with Obama.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Regarding your "off topic" comment that Bush stole the elections. In 2000 if Al Gore carries his own state of Tennessee he wins. If he can't carry his own state he deserved to take the loss. No body knows him better than his hometown voters.

Regarding the thread, I like it. I believe most voters exiting polls would be willing to say who they voter for because they do not have to give thier name. I would be curious to know how broad the exit polling was conducted and if it was broad enough to get a good census.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I agree,
however if enough Americans do not support this kind of movement then it will be a waste of time. Remember the OWS movement, they only had a few thousand across the country and Wall Street didn’t like what the movement was protesting about, so the government sent in the police to destroy the movement. If a leader is elected to represent such a group that person can be considered a terrorist under our new 2012 Defense Authorization Act.
I believe it might be too late to do anything at this point, unless the entire country drops what they’re doing and protest and demand change or else.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

That is horrible logic to work with...

Yea, Romney and Santorum got 25% that must be 75% DO NOT WANT NOT FAVOR those two candidates, right?

Your failed logic never ceases to amaze me

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Based on the exit poll breakdown put out by CNN.

Paul scored much higher in all categories mentioned.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CredulityKills
My take: Typically enthusiastic Paul supporters are far more likely to speak with exit pollers than the supporters of other candidates. That's enough to sway the exit polls by a few percent at least.

This was my impression as well. I was at the local caucus and we are outnumbered. I was well felt dissapointed in my fellow RP cohorts for staying at home. I do believe the same as you, that they were probably cheering him all the way as long as it was on the internet.

Sad but true

However the idea that he was cheated would not surprise me at all. Then bodes the question -- what will we do about it? Bush stole the first election and nothing was done. Sure we will complain but it's fair game in the eyes of absolute corruption. They do it because they can and the people turn the other cheek.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecap
Paul's problem was that too many old people showed up.

That's right people. This country's future lays in the hands of out of touch old dinosaurs who vote any way Fox or CNN tell them to.

CNN Iowa Caucus--Vote by Age

--------------Paul..........Santorum.......Romney
17-24.........50%..........21%..............13%
25-29.........45%..........27%..............12%
30-39.........34%..........30%..............17%
40-49.........17%..........25%..............23%
50-64.........15%..........27%..............26%
65+...........11%..........20%..............33%

Old people vote what Fox tells them just as much as idiot "young people" vote what MSNBC and Jon Stewart tells them.

Age has nothing to do with it. Intelligence, however, has everything to do with it.

if we were a nation of intelligent people, we wouldn't have a welfare nanny state and be arguing over who would be the best president anyways.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It seems that nobody is addressing the complete lack of information describing how many people were involved, what organization/people took this poll, where they took them at, and at what time it was taken. Without a credible source of information to back up voting fraud in Iowa, we don't really have anything to go off of other than our overall distrust with the system and suspicion that it may have been rigged in order to suppress Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Take the money out of politics. Start a movement. A very organized movement, with a clear list of demands. The basic gist is what you just said. Outlaw lobbying, No corporate donations and a cap on an individuals donations towards candidates. Money is what has taken your government away. So take the money out to get it back.

We are still trying that with Occupy. The media will have you believe there is no concise list of demands. But yeah you nailed it on the head. For those who do not agree with Occupy methods remember this... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It is US VS THEM! The media heck even some people from the tea party want to divide Occupy from the Tea parties, little do they understand "maybe not" that they themselves are their own worst enemy and are enabling the machine. Unless they are agents of deception themselves and that is the soul purpose.

To ALL

Aren't we sick and tired of this corruption and division? The gangsters on capitol hill fear Unity! They will be defeated so easily by solidarity. Put the differences behind you and you will find it rewarding beyond your expectations.

Okay Occupy haters let me have it

edit on 5-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I love that Ron Paul lost.

I love that this could be the result of vote tampering.

I really do not care which idiot gets elected to the presidency, because nothing they do will change the US for the better. Not Obama, not Romney, not Paul.

The REAL change is going to come from a populace that finally decides it has been lied to enough and simply ends the machine that is lying to them.

THAT is why I am happy Paul lost and it could have been vote tampering.

Keep that ire, folks. Maybe if enough of you are good and angry, you will get up and do something.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
reply to post by pshea38

Regarding your "off topic" comment that Bush stole the elections. In 2000 if Al Gore carries his own state of Tennessee he wins. If he can't carry his own state he deserved to take the loss. No body knows him better than his hometown voters.

Regarding the thread, I like it. I believe most voters exiting polls would be willing to say who they voter for because they do not have to give thier name. I would be curious to know how broad the exit polling was conducted and if it was broad enough to get a good census.

It's simple, they probably only polled at the start just enough to report on and the Ron Paul fanatics probably pushed in front of the lines to be first ones to see the exit pollers. Wouldn't be suprised if that was their strategy from the start, it would mirror their abuse of every other poll they were able to manipulate. Then they could whine in threads like this one all across the internet when they inevitably lost. The none fanatical average voter would just ignore an exit poller because it is really none of their business how they voted.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
To the OP: yes, your source is unreliable.

Funny how many in this thread just accept a Youtube video with a fancy looking graph as reliable data.

Look at the website; a bunch of amateurs.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Occupy has been such a fail movement it is not even worth serious discussion. When they make an impact in the real world let us all know.
Occupy is leaderless, yet they are being led around like puppy dogs by bullhorn wielding communists, comically some of the same faces who jetset around the world from one pigstie to another, bullhorn shouting to obedient chanting zombies. With all that money they could set up a rock concert PA system to accompany them but instead the masses accept that they have to serve as the public mic, not knowing that their participation is part of the brainwash.
You would have to give up your self identity to become what they are, and that flies in the face of what Freedom stands for.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

lol you really know how to piss people off and push their buttons. Kudos for your perfected trollery

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I thought this interview was most interesting, he touched on voter fraud in the beginning, got off topic and came back to it, great interview...
Meet the Mainstream Press Who Decides All with Former ABC Correspondent Greg Hunter 1/3

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join