It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus Stolen? Exit Polls Show Ron Paul at 29%. Winning All by a Fair Margin...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

"Bah, never rely on those exit polls."

"Not trustworthy source."

"BS."

"Sore loser."

Any others the haters want to add?

I just thought this was curious. There have been some reports of problems. And GOP talk of sabotaging RP so he couldn't win... I dunno, just throwing this out there. I am not saying anything either way, but it is interesting news. If it is news, and not another youtuber playing games... I dunno. So don't ask me.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
My take: Typically enthusiastic Paul supporters are far more likely to speak with exit pollers than the supporters of other candidates. That's enough to sway the exit polls by a few percent at least.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CredulityKills
My take: Typically enthusiastic Paul supporters are far more likely to speak with exit pollers than the supporters of other candidates. That's enough to sway the exit polls by a few percent at least.

Fine, then let's take 3% off RP's total and give it to Romney. You still lose. Badly.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This being true wouldn't surprise me one bit. I would like to see a better source for this than YT, but, all in all, I'm still having trouble believing that Romney won. Star and flag for you TA for trying to get to the bottom of things.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
from the the dailypaul

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well.... the world knows how those American polls can go a little wonky when there's an agenda afoot. I can't believe 8% voted for that loony Bachman? I've listened to some of the stuff she says in interviews? Really? I mean really Iowa?

I think the people have to make change happen because the system is like a ride at the amusement park; your at the wheel but you sure aren't driving!
edit on 5-1-2012 by MinorityReporter because: whoops

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing TA.

It kind of confirms my "conspiracy" theory that the elections are rigged.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK. Let us say the caucus was rigged. If a practically inconsequential caucus was rigged to ensure Paul doesn't win, isn't it fair to say Paul cannot win the election?

Wonder what Paul supporters next step is? Would they still want to wait until Paul doesn't win some more states before concluding he is not going to be the next President?
edit on 5-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

I find it very curious that you appear to be more concerned about Ron Paul NOT getting elected, than the much more pressing issue of whether the vote was rigged or not. Nough said.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Paul's problem was that too many old people showed up.

That's right people. This country's future lays in the hands of out of touch old dinosaurs who vote any way Fox or CNN tell them to.

CNN Iowa Caucus--Vote by Age

--------------Paul..........Santorum.......Romney
17-24.........50%..........21%..............13%
25-29.........45%..........27%..............12%
30-39.........34%..........30%..............17%
40-49.........17%..........25%..............23%
50-64.........15%..........27%..............26%
65+...........11%..........20%..............33%

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Perhaps this election is more about the people figuring out they don't count as much as they have been led to believe.

Being north of you guys and gals I'm not one to talk. Heck we gave the keys to a fascist and hired a bunch of inexperienced rookies to keep him in check. Everything seems great, Mainly because we've lost all government transparency and the CBC now has a short leash that uploads propaganda. 5th estate where are you?

Interesting stat icecap; foiled by those propaganda sponge news junkies who haven't figured out the internet yet.
edit on 5-1-2012 by MinorityReporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecap
This country's future lays in the hands of out of touch old dinosaurs who vote any way Fox or CNN tell them to.

It's more like this country's future writhes in the hands of a greedy Tyrannosaurus Rex, who has a bottomless pit for a stomach that prefers war, greed, power and corruption for the main courses.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Behold the possibilities:

1) The elections are rigged = I don't even know what comes next, how to proceed, etc.

2) People are willing to elect yet ANOTHER bloodthirsty, corporately funded President = I don't even know what comes next, how to proceed, etc.

Either way ... I just don't even know. I'm aghast. Romney bought his way to the top compliments of the 40+ billionaires who contributed to his campaign of incompetence, and then there is - BAM - Santorum who has a hard on for Iran.

I mean ... what the hell can we actually DO at this point?!

Aside from ... well, you know but I *actually, literally* don't want to speak it ... NDAA 2012 and all.
edit on 5-1-2012 by followtheevidence because: classified

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

I'll do it for ya darlin...

REVOLUTION BABY.
This government is the real threat...the TRUE terrorist.
The tables need to be turned.
Time to make the government fear the people...THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE.
We can do it peacefully...but I'm afraid that by the time most people here wake up, it will be too late for that.

I still have hope.

And hope is everything.
NOBODY can break my spirit.
ESPECIALLY NOT THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A GOVERNMENT WE HAVE NOW.

Bring it on fascists.
COME AND GET ME.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I find it very curious that you appear to be more concerned about Ron Paul NOT getting elected, than the much more pressing issue of whether the vote was rigged or not. Nough said.

Whether the vote was rigged or not will remain a speculation. There will be no way to prove it one way or another to the satisfaction of everyone.

I don't believe it was rigged. I believe in the beginning Paul energised a lot of youngsters into becoming a part of the caucus that is typically left to older people. When the GOP establishment saw that Paul might win and become an embarassment to them, they brought in many others, who too would not normally be part of the caucuses, and esnured a Paul defeat. I think the trend will continue into the other primaries/caucuses.

I am not an American, although I lived there for a few years. I am not from any Western country either. So the thing that most interests me in any US Presidential candidate is his/her foreign policy and from the point of view of people like me, Paul wins hands down. But it is not upto us who the US Prsident is or what the US foreign policy is. So my interest in the whole thing is academic.

Some Paul supporters have been promising a revolution if he doesn't get elected to be the President. I wanted to know how much of that was hot air and how much serious intent.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

There is way more where that came from, TrueAmerican. We have quite a few on ATS who have arisen with the same type of sentiments as of late. It seems being trollish has become quite acceptable lately here. "Observor" is pretty mild compared to some others I won't dare to name ATM.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinorityReporter

Perhaps this election is more about the people figuring out they don't count as much as they have been led to believe.

Not sure Paul has the kind of support many supporters would like to believe he does. No one claimed Paul had 51% support in Iowa. So if the others adjusted their supporters to ensure a Paul defeat, why should the caucuses have to be rigged? I think the same will continue throughout the primaries/caucuses.

Being north of you guys and gals I'm not one to talk.

I am not even from the continent. So I guess you, a Canadian, have more right to talk than I do

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Of course it was fixed, paul was miles ahead before the vote and then came in third? I dont think so. Whats more they had to make it close to avoid suspicion

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

That's right people. This country's future lays in the hands of out of touch old dinosaurs who vote any way Fox or CNN tell them to.

Wow! Romney had roughly 60% of his votes based on individuals aged between 50-65+! That's pretty damn telling IMO. Those baby boomers who screwed this planet need to get the hell out of the elections already.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

looks like because those between 50 & 65+ spend a lot of time watching CNN & FAUX , so what did you expect from those dinosaurs ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join