It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the seal of God and the mark of the Beast? Microchips? Project Blue Book? Spiritualism?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have heard many theories on the nature and origin of the seal of God and the mark of the Beast. The most prevalent and popular theories of the times about the mark of the Beast range from being microchips implanted underneath the skin to barcodes on consumer products and more recently that the seal of God is actually the sabbath day (from dusk Friday to dusk Saturday) itself, and that the mark of the beast is worshipping on Sunday. Even Project Blue Book has been theorized into these 2 events although i wouldn't know how they factor in but someone else may feel free to present their theories on P.B.B.

I filed this under the religious forum because it is steeped more in faith than conspiracy because true believers believe these events will actually take place as oppossed to something that "might" happen.

I present my own theory. I believe the seal of God does not lie in a specific day, or even anything of that nature and that nor is the mark of the beast worship on Sunday. My belief is, that the seal of God is actually Jesus Christ himself and that by submitting yourself to him and his teachings, that the seal of God is placed upon you. I believe that not only is Jesus the seal of God but he is also the flaming sword that barrs the way back to Eden. Jesus himself said "I am the truth, the life and the way, No one comes to the Father but by me". So, not only does the Messiah hold the keys of Death and Hell but he also holds the keys to eternal life (the resurrection) and Heaven, which would effectively render him our key to salvation, much like how special chips imbedded within electronic devices at Wal-Mart must be removed or the door alarms will go off.

By contrast i also think that the mark of the Beast may be similar in nature, tailored to your actions and how you mistreat other people. By ignoring Christ's commandments and choosing not to submit to him, that you in effect are choosing to submit to Lucifer instead and serving your own self and put yourself above God, so that the creation puts himself before his Creator (the mark that goes on your forehead may be the lack of belief in the Messiah and obeying his commands). The mark of the Beast may be tied to your beliefs in that only those who reject Christ will be allowed to buy and sell goods as the Anti-Christ will have begun implementing his persecution of those who choose to believe in Christ after the rapture has happened (assuming it does happen). This physical mark that goes on your right hand may indeed end up being some type of microchip as a culminating factor for uniting mankind may actually be a direct cause of the rapture, under the disguise of protecting the earth from "alien invaders from outter space" and maybe be an RFID chip so they can track your location at all times.

So, any other theories?

[This is not a thread on wether or not God exists, "God does not exist" posts will be ignored. It is a thread about the nature of the seal of God and the Mark of the Beast, if you have a problem discussing things you do not believe in, then you may excercise discretion and choose not to participate, if you have an alternate theory you may state your case as long as it sticks within the peramaters of the OP. Thankyou.]

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When I was working in a library and we converted to barcodes we had a fellow come in and claim the barcode was the mark of the beast. He didn't want his name on his library card associated with a barcode, so he had us cancel his card/ Of course, you can't buy a lot of food without having a barcode attached, but at least your name is not directly attached. Then we had people claim the RFID tags that are replacing barcodes as the sign of therbeast. It's pretty much what anyone believes for the moment.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

LoneWolf,
I really don't know what it will be, but I do know this, the mark of God is the seal in the forehead of the believer and the mark of the beast is either in the right hand or the forehead of the unbeliever. Whatever it is, Satan recognizes it and knows who we are.

So I think the mark of God will be completely spiritual, whereas the mark of the beast will be in the flesh, because that is the only way that others in the flesh will recognize only those who will be able to buy and sell.Whatever it is, it means that the person is lost forever, so maybe it will be because they have denied the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

We have been bought with a price, that was the life and blood of Jesus Christ. Perhaps this mark of the beast is because people have fully given themselves over to Satan, and because nothing can be bought or sold without the mark, it means Satan is purchasing those people, and claiming them as his. If you have the mark of God, you have been bought by Jesus and those are the ones Satan cannot buy. So he puts the mark in their flesh so they can see just exactly who bought them. So the mark of the beast must be something in the natural because other people can see it, but those with the Mark of God, is something that can only be seen spiritually.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This site has a lot of in-depth information on how barcodes and chips could be related to the "Mark of the Beast"

www.rense.com...

Of course, this is in the theory that this said mark is in fact 666 while some others actually believe it is 616.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Your post actually made me cry. I don't know why, but thinking about the purchase price being the life of an innocent person just hurts me inside. I cry whenever I see passion plays and movies about the crucifixion. I know it is just an actor portraying it, but I know what the meaning is, and it makes my cry every time I think of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I wanted to say that I wish it was going to be as simple as accepting or rejecting Christ. If so, my family, many, many of my friends, and I could relax. However, I fear it may be significantly worse. You are correct that there are several options to choose from, but my personal opinion is that we most likely have not encountered it yet. I have no solid evidence to base this on other than the lack of evidence to the contrary. What I mean is that there are too many possibilities, but none seem to stand out from the others in such a manner as to appear to be the ultimate culprit.

I really do not know.

Which brings me to ask you another question. As I recall, there is not anything that specifically states in the bible that we, as Christians, will necessarily and/or readily recognize the mark or the seal. Personally, I worry about this sometimes. Even though I have accepted Christ as my Savior and I strive every day to live my life as such, if the mark turned out to be taking a social security number or something such as that, what happens? This is also part of what leads me to believe we may not have seen the mark yet because I think God would want it to be more overt. Something we could choose or not choose, and in so doing make a statement for or against faith.

Does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
This site has a lot of in-depth information on how barcodes and chips could be related to the "Mark of the Beast"

www.rense.com...

Of course, this is in the theory that this said mark is in fact 666 while some others actually believe it is 616.

I've never heard of 616. Where'd you find that from?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I wrote this is another thread, so here it is again, expanded.

Chuck Missler came up with a theory that John actually SAW the marks on peoples' bodies and he then wrote it down.
Then subsequent copies trying to make sense from the 3 symbols, used the Greek letters/numbers 600, 60 and 6.

I did some research and this is what I believe the mark is;

They will ask you for a drop of blood using a prick. (In Greek ''mark' actually means 'to prick'.) I'll tell you later why.
Then they will put one of those new electronic tattoos that bind to the skin, without the ink and pain, to show that you have done it and can now buy and sell.
www.breitbart.com...

The 666 symbols will be a Nazi swastika, C3i and UN.

X in Runes means a 'gift'. (and I believe that the Nazis will be the next world enemy.)
C3i means Command, Control, Communicate and Intelligence. (C cubed=C3) (Using mini satellites already up there.) (This is already used on human slaves.)
UN is the united Nations. (Quaran backs this up with the blue hat comment.)

(The Verichip is very old technology and is already outdated.)

The Prick explained.
There has been confiscated technology and the inventor was hounded to death, where by with one drop of blood you can know all the illnesses of the body the drop came from. (educateyourself.org)
www.educate-yourself.org...

In 1935, Dr. Drown had perfected an instrument that was the logical extension of her experience with photography, film development and radionics. She accomplished something that is simply mind boggling. She developed a simple apparatus that was largely a modification of her Homo-Vibra Ray Instrument. She devised a way to channel the same etheric Life Force energy that she was detecting with the diagnosis portion of her instrument though a photographic plate and utilizing a special reverse method of film development, produced stunning photographs of soft and hard tissue anywhere within the body using only a dried drop of the patient's blood on a piece of blotter paper. In 1960, she published an 8" x 5" booklet intended for physicians called Radio-Vision, Scientific Milestone. Within that booklet were 22 of the most astounding photographic plates ever recorded. Sharply detailed and contrasted images of various organs and tissues of the body shown in cross section (much as would be seen with a CAT scan) made without the presence of the patient and involving no harmful exposure to radiation, electromagnetism, drugs, and at very little expense.

Now fast forward 70 odd years, they now have the technology to tell that drop of blood anything and the body will do the same. You are now their slave, and for food and drink and protection, you traded your soul for the mark.

The life is in the blood literally.

You have to be willing to give your blood but once you have asked for the mark, you will have lost your soul.
If they take a drop of blood from you without your permission, it doesn't work like that, so don't worry they can't enslave you that way.

Peace, and remember it is not forced until the last 3.5 years of the 7yrs. So be part of the Bride and love Jesus and this won't be an issue.

The Seal of God.
In some Bibles the Seal of God is IN the forehead-the temples!!!! The Pineal gland and Temporal areas to be specific.
I believe that these people, although not in the first rescue, they have not been forgotten by God and they are to be His presence on Earth, keeping it balanced and I believe miracles will follow them. They will be hot house roses and will have to make the decision to only follow God and to do His will, as that is why they weren't ready for Heaven yet.
So may be it is a spiritual state.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11

I wanted to say that I wish it was going to be as simple as accepting or rejecting Christ. If so, my family, many, many of my friends, and I could relax. However, I fear it may be significantly worse. You are correct that there are several options to choose from, but my personal opinion is that we most likely have not encountered it yet. I have no solid evidence to base this on other than the lack of evidence to the contrary. What I mean is that there are too many possibilities, but none seem to stand out from the others in such a manner as to appear to be the ultimate culprit.

I really do not know.

Which brings me to ask you another question. As I recall, there is not anything that specifically states in the bible that we, as Christians, will necessarily and/or readily recognize the mark or the seal. Personally, I worry about this sometimes. Even though I have accepted Christ as my Savior and I strive every day to live my life as such, if the mark turned out to be taking a social security number or something such as that, what happens? This is also part of what leads me to believe we may not have seen the mark yet because I think God would want it to be more overt. Something we could choose or not choose, and in so doing make a statement for or against faith.

Does that make sense?

Well i think that the A/C/ cannot actually "trick" anyone into taking the mark, from what i have read in Revelation it seems like it is going to be actual conscious choice. It may be as cut and dried as taking a physcial identification and rejection Christ which could be one thing that would cause the massive persecution that is to come. I think it might be something on the level of what Hitler did to the jews where the A/C/ may say something like "take the mark or die" and if you say no then you get put in front of a firing squad and in which case it could be mass firing squads in front of a mass gravesite and i did have a dream concerning that nature.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

The life is in the blood literally.

That makes me think. The ancient hebrews believed the soul was your blood and for years to them it was taboo to accept blood transfusions and some of the older generations still believe this and refuse to accept transfusions but younger generations have begun to accept transfusions.

It might be like you say, but i wonder how they could control you from your blood? Thats just strange.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
Your post actually made me cry. I don't know why, but thinking about the purchase price being the life of an innocent person just hurts me inside. I cry whenever I see passion plays and movies about the crucifixion. I know it is just an actor portraying it, but I know what the meaning is, and it makes my cry every time I think of it.

Yeah i know. i'm thinking this is coming pretty soon and maybe right around the corner. In 2011 the Vatican had a meeting with the worlds' religious leaders to create a universal religion so we could see the one world religion aspect as soon as this year. The mayans had alot of knowledge concerning astronomy, i wonder if they had figured out sacred astronomy? If they had figured out sacred astronomy, which has been around since Enoch's time then they may have based their Mayan calendar on sacred astronomy which could indicate that they may have known about the tribulation that i believe we have just begun. The "signs in the heavens" are signs given by the planets in our solar system using the galaxy and universe as a backdrop with the constellations therein and sacred astronomy is how the Maji found Jesus and since hthey wanted to worship the newborn king of the jews than that means they were messianic jews from babylon and they were probably some of Daniel's people that never left babylon.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11

Does that make sense?

It also includes those who take the name of the beast.

Revelation 13:11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

He will create an image of himself, forcing people to worship the image. The "miracle" of causing the beast to come alive and making fire come from heaven is the first indications of this person.

There have been many beasts with images even in this day and time. Great leaders make sure we remember them in their monuments and statues. But this one will make fire fall from heaven. The beast will have a wound by a sword, and all people will see this. I think this man is a great imitator but knows the Bible because there have only been two who were able to do that. Elijah was the first and Jesus was the second, but the one by Jesus was spiritual. I think this person is not only without Christ, but against Christ and pretending to be Jesus or Elijah. Whoever he is, he will be wounded. People have denied the existence of Elijah and Jesus, and this is how the man will operate, knowing that people deny Elijah and Jesus. He manipulates peoples' willingness to deny, so that makes it easier for him.

The man will be very charming and very deadly, but incredibly manipulative. He would have to know the Bible, because it is the Bible he is imitating.

Have you read about Mother Shipton? Here is a prophecy of our time, written in the 1550s...

"Carriages without horses shall go, And accidents fill the world with woe. Around the world thoughts shall fly In the twinkling of an eye. The world upside down shall be And gold be found at the root of a tree. Through hills man shall ride, And no horse be at his side. Under water men shall walk, Shall ride, shall sleep, shall talk. In the air men shall be seen, In white, in black, in green; Iron in the water shall float, As easily as a wooden boat. Gold shall be found and shown In a land that's now not known. Fire and water shall wonders do, England shall at last admit a foe. "

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yeah i know. i'm thinking this is coming pretty soon and maybe right around the corner. In 2011 the Vatican had a meeting with the worlds' religious leaders to create a universal religion so we could see the one world religion aspect as soon as this year. The mayans had alot of knowledge concerning astronomy, i wonder if they had figured out sacred astronomy? If they had figured out sacred astronomy, which has been around since Enoch's time then they may have based their Mayan calendar on sacred astronomy which could indicate that they may have known about the tribulation that i believe we have just begun. The "signs in the heavens" are signs given by the planets in our solar system using the galaxy and universe as a backdrop with the constellations therein and sacred astronomy is how the Maji found Jesus and since hthey wanted to worship the newborn king of the jews than that means they were messianic jews from babylon and they were probably some of Daniel's people that never left babylon.

The biggest problem I have with the Mayans is that they could not see the Spanish coming. That event, as horrible as it was, changed that part of the world forever.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Chuck Missler found that the copiers of Revelation sometimes would write 616 instead of 666.

I have read that 666 is suppose to be the atomic structure of carbon; 6 neutrons and 6 protons in the nuclei and 6 electrons. (Carbon is in all our cells)
Graphene is made of 6 neutrons and 1 protons in the nuclei and 6 electrons.

When the carbon molecules loses the 5 protons, the person is suppose to glow (such as Moses). And you get an indestructible body.

I think it has been left as a clue for us to follow.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The biggest problem I have with the Mayans is that they could not see the Spanish coming. That event, as horrible as it was, changed that part of the world forever.

On the contrary! The Mayans may have not seen the Spanish Conquistadors coming but they did see something coming. However, they were horribly wrong with their expectations.

The Mayans claimed that on the exact same day that the Spanish arrived, that their supposed "White God" was to arrive and take them all away (I suppose that is a reference to Heaven). So, when the Spanish arrived, they completely had their guard down, thinking it was a figure of Holiness. This allowed them to be wiped out by the Spanish and their diseases so easily.

In retrospect, they were accurate about the date, just not the event (although, some would argue that this means of being wiped out was, in fact, a way of leaving their bodies and getting to the said "Heaven").

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I do not actually know much about the difference between 666 and 616, nor which one is accurate, but I will go ahead and post the little information about it, courtesy of Wikipedia:

616 ("six hundred and sixteen", or "six hundred sixteen" in American English) is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible. Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

Maybe reading more about this said "Papyrus 115" would give you more answers.
edit on 3-1-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: This text is green and italic.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I've read about Dr. Drowns work before. Its a shame and a crime how those greedy bastards conspired to destroy her because she was a woman and figured out how to do what they could not. She was a genius in her time. Her technology could have easily advanced modern medicine hundreds of years into the future if those men's greed hadn't gotten into the way.

Once again we see the love of money being the root of evil. I have also heard the concept of Vril energy before, if i remember correctly someone made a hoaxed video of an alien gray that called himself Vril.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

e will create an image of himself, forcing people to worship the image. The "miracle" of causing the beast to come alive and making fire come from heaven is the first indications of this person.

This made me think of laser beams and holograms. There is a plan in action to allow our government to put a giant satellite into space capable of firing laser beams at ballistic missle launched at the U.S., back in the 80's it was dubbed "Star Wars" by Ronald Reagan but from what i read the idea was scrapped only to be revived in our time by using argon lasers. We may already have that weapon sitting in space for all we know. Argon lasers can burn through titanium like it was tissue paper.

We are also developing holographic technology and it will come quickly, within a few years as computers with holographic interfaces using various laserbeams are being created (think xbox 360 kinect but on a 3 dimensional scale).
edit on 3-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join