It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the seal of God and the mark of the Beast? Microchips? Project Blue Book? Spiritualism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Chuck Missler found that the copiers of Revelation sometimes would write 616 instead of 666.

I have read that 666 is suppose to be the atomic structure of carbon; 6 neutrons and 6 protons in the nuclei and 6 electrons. (Carbon is in all our cells)
Graphene is made of 6 neutrons and 1 protons in the nuclei and 6 electrons.

When the carbon molecules loses the 5 protons, the person is suppose to glow (such as Moses). And you get an indestructible body.

I think it has been left as a clue for us to follow.

Or a glorified body, like Jesus...or like the bodies of the angels. Bodies that do not age, are impervious to disease and cannot be destroyed.
edit on 3-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by affter333

Usually I ignore such remarks, but this time I want to encourage you to be more considerate. You certainly do not have to agree with us or the theme involved, but for me, personally, I go out of my way to not alienate those who not share my beliefs. Confrontational comments make it almost impossible to have constructive dialog, and if you want to make a statement anyone would be far more likely to listen to more civil interaction.

I appreciate your right to a difference of opinion, I'm simply stating that you will get respect with a different approach.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
666 is definitely a reference to the carbon atom.

Soon we'll all be assigned a personalized "carbon number" which will keep track of our "carbon footprint". Those without a "carbon number" will be barred from participating in society in the same way one can't get a job or a bank account without a social security number.

All life on Earth is carbon based. Thus, the following statements can be said to be 100 percent accurate: "666 is the number of man", "666 is the number of the beast". Doesn't matter if one believes in the validity of the book of Revelation. These statements from said book are a "riddle" that has turned out to be supernaturally prescient.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Arietis

This is a fun theory and all but I would hardly say "100% accuracy" is valid, no offense. If you look at the reply I posted earlier, a fragment of Papyrus 115 was found. Papyrus is a version of the New Testament that is written in Greek. The interesting thing about it is, it is the earliest version of the New Testament found to date. This fragment (12 fragments in total make up the book) is of the Book of Revelation. It states that the "number of the beast" is, in fact, the number 616, not 666.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
"The early Church father Irenaeus knew several occurrences of the 616-variant but regarded them as a scribal error and affirmed that the number 666 stood "in all the most approved and ancient copies" and is attested by "those men who saw John face to face". This testimony of Irenaeus is very important, because he was a disciple of Polycarp who according to his followers was a disciple of a certain John, a figure often associated with the evangelist." - from Wikipedia

I trust Irenaeus.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Alpha Arietis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You are free to trust whom you wish.

I simply believe that a later copy would be more subject to "scribal error" than an earlier copy.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

That's cool, man.

I'm sure I don't have to point out that the "earliest copy" we possess today doesn't mean it's the absolute "earliest copy".

I'm of the opinion that ancient contemporary sources that address the very issue we're discussing hold a great deal more credit than one manuscript fragment out of literally many thousands that were being passed around in the first few centuries AD.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I can see the reasoning in that.

Just call me a skeptic hehe.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
My belief is, that the seal of God is actually Jesus Christ himself and that by submitting yourself to him and his teachings, that the seal of God is placed upon you

. By ignoring Christ's commandments and choosing not to submit to him, that you in effect are choosing to submit to Lucifer instead and serving your own self and put yourself above God, so that the creation puts himself before his Creator (the mark that goes on your forehead may be the lack of belief in the Messiah and obeying his commands).

I would like to make a couple of suggestions which, I think, harmonise with your own points.

In Ephesians ch1 v13 we read "..in him [in Christ] you also...were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit." So I think of the Holy Spirit as the seal of God. And this is, of course, the Spirit of Christ at the same time.

In Deuteronomy ch6 v8, on the subject of God's commandments, we read "You shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes". Is it a coincidence that the "mark of the Beast" is in exactly the same place? In effect, the commands of the Beast are being substituted for the commands of God.
N.B. I do not believe the location was meant literally in Deuteronomy, so there is no reason to think it is meant literally in Revelation. However, the servants of the Beast must be able to detect the absence of the Mark, because that's how the servants of God are taken off to prison and executed.
edit on 4-1-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
My belief is, that the seal of God is actually Jesus Christ himself and that by submitting yourself to him and his teachings, that the seal of God is placed upon you

. By ignoring Christ's commandments and choosing not to submit to him, that you in effect are choosing to submit to Lucifer instead and serving your own self and put yourself above God, so that the creation puts himself before his Creator (the mark that goes on your forehead may be the lack of belief in the Messiah and obeying his commands).

I would like to make a couple of suggestions which, I think, harmonise with your own points.

In Ephesians ch1 v13 we read "..in him [in Christ] you also...were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit." So I think of the Holy Spirit as the seal of God. And this is, of course, the Spirit of Christ at the same time.

In Deuteronomy ch6 v8, on the subject of God's commandments, we read "You shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes". Is it a coincidence that the "mark of the Beast" is in exactly the same place? In effect, the commands of the Beast are being substituted for the commands of God.
N.B. I do not believe the location was meant literally in Deuteronomy, so there is no reason to think it is meant literally in Revelation. However, the servants of the Beast must be able to detect the absence of the Mark, because that's how the servants of God are taken off to prison and executed.
edit on 4-1-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

Yeah, i can agree with this. It may be the nature of your spirit, somehow they will be able to detect what spirit you are of.

I wonder if theyre going to use the technology that Dr. Drown invented to figure out your spirit, which may be what she called Etheral energy? Back inthe early 1900's She began experimenting using a drop of blood and photography that could diagnose your ailments and show your organs. Maybe the way they detect your spirit will be by using the technology she developed and intended to be used for good for their own nefarious purposes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join