It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia on my mind... Could Barack Hussein Obama II be off the primary ballot?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It might not just be the BC on the line but his soc too, that would be necessary for mere mortals to prove or need for most things. So he has a fake BC but what about the soc that will at least air that baby out.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I'm sure you meant to post that... Here...

This is the thread examining the ramifications of the current decision and the ultimate disposition of the case.

The other thread is more of the "sausage making" variety.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Obama didn't win Georgia in 2008 anyway...sure he isn't planning on winning it in 2012.

But why would you want Obama to lose due to a technicality??? Are you that scared that no one can beat him fair and square that you are endorsing dirty tricks to beat him???

Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon had huge dirt on them. If America decided to quit on the allegations that were brought up,would we have known about Watergate or Clinton's promiscuity's,and lies? This is the Presidency,and to some Americans its still not as clear,as you have decided it already is. BTW,if Obama isnt planning on winning Georgia in 2012,would he mind if other states followed suit?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2012 by jerryznv because: Who cares...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hilarious, I have some wingnut in-laws who always refer to Obama as "Barack HUSSEIN Obama". (emphasis on Hussein) As if it is some kind of insult. As if it were unamerican to have the middle name Hussein. I wonder if they know how stupid they sound?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
How many stupid lawsuits have been brought up already for this same issue, only to be shot down...each and every one of them. You Americans complain about the economy, and waste spending, then some of you support a court case that costs tax payers money and is a waste of everyones time.

Also, to the OP...why do you always include "Hussein" when talking about the president, but no other politicians you mention (Clinton, etc), do you use their middle names?

Get over it...The President is a citizen, and he will win this election....Sheesh....get a life.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I think if they do that (which really is unlikely, given that they accepted him in the first election), there will be a mass write-in for him and a lot of negative things said about Georgia. So far, Taitz's cases have made it to a judge or two and then fell apart when her evidence was shown to be fabricated. No new evidence has been presented in the recent month, so her case may rest on evidence and statements that have already been rejected by many other courts.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ahhh... The Constitution has been reduced to a technicality...

Your training is complete...

Darth Sidious Monkeys, not just for the Dark Side anymore...

Only if you believe that Obama is actually Kenyan

I don't...I accept the proof he has provided...so all these cases against him are silly in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Due to the overwhelming plethora of "Obamas" in this country, and more specifically on this forum, I am so glad that we have middle names which we can use to distinguish who we are speaking about.

That's why everyone includes it, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Also, to the OP...why do you always include "Hussein" when talking about the president, but no other politicians you mention (Clinton, etc), do you use their middle names?

John Wayne Gacy, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, Mark David Chapman... You know... I'd hate for there to be any mistaken identity... There might be a Barack Joseph Obama who isn't involved in any criminal enterprise and it would be irresponsible of me to allow him to potentially be associated with Barack Hussein Obama II...

Just being as accurate as I can be... But it's tough when you have a perp with multiple aliases...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That's not what I commented on... You are the one who declared the Constitution a technicality... I merely pointed out your training is complete...

Run along now... The MSM and TBTB will be sending you your marching orders shortly...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Can I ask you a serious question....Are you and Barry good friends behind the computer screen? I mean honestly you say you feel embarrassed because your fellow countrymen won't believe that he is an actual citizen, yet what has he done for the fellow countrymen beside put us in more debt? Do you actually think he is doing an outstanding job? Why do you always want to turn the other way and ignore the cold hard facts about Obama? It seems like you try and put too much effort in saving his presidency.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The real joke is most democrats do not even know there are other democrats running against Obama in 2012.

Darcy Richardson
www.darcy2012.com...
Randall Terry
terryforpresident.com...

Then there is Vermin Supreme,
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
McCain won Georgia so this means squat if he isn't gonna win the delagates anyway!
McCain 15 electoral votes, Barry 0.
edit on 3-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: Add # of votes.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Very Interesting Bit Of Detective Work

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya, East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Resources: www.kapiolani.org... Post-colonial history (from Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?????
Resources: www.kapiolani.org... Post-colonial history (from Wikipedia) en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...

MAYBE THIS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CONCERN--YA THINK!!!!

edit on 3-1-2012 by hydrojet because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by hydrojet because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Removed all the blank spaces.
edit on 4-1-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I filed my contest in the State of Texas six weeks ago. I guess it's just not my turn yet but I've done my best and waiting for my day in court.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Didn't Obama seal all those records?

No, why do you think he did that?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That's the funny thing about records, you can't seal documents that do not exist. During the 2008 election, one of the supervisors in Hawaii clearly stated that Obama was Not born in Hawaii. There are no school records for him in the State of Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

The actions taken against Mr. Obama have to do with his eligibility to run for the office of President. The State of Georgia CAN remove Mr. Obama's name from their State Ballot if they find that he is NOT eligible under their State Law. Every State in the Union can challenge Obama if they choose to. There are currently 18 States challenging Obama's eligibility for the Office.

The Federal Laws do not come intio play on this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join