It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia on my mind... Could Barack Hussein Obama II be off the primary ballot?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hydrojet
Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American'

Why do birthers post such blatant lies? You have not even looked at Obama's birth certificate.
Care to show us where it states "African-American"

except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963,

On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

You really should not believe birther lies
www.truthorfiction.com...

explains that you are posting lies.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Ummm...

I'm sure you meant to post that... Here...

You know... The birther version of this thread...

This is the thread discussing the electoral ramifications of a court decision in Georgia, and the potential influences in the primary election and the subsequent national election.

I'm sure they will just adore your "efforts" over There...

Now back to the 2012 election aspect of this topic...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
This will be an interesting case to follow...

Not really, all Obama or his lawyer would have to do is show up at the court with a certified copy of his BC, case closed, Obama eligible.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I think if they do that (which really is unlikely, given that they accepted him in the first election), there will be a mass write-in for him and a lot of negative things said about Georgia. So far, Taitz's cases have made it to a judge or two and then fell apart when her evidence was shown to be fabricated. No new evidence has been presented in the recent month, so her case may rest on evidence and statements that have already been rejected by many other courts.

First of all if a candidate is found as not eligible to be placed on the ballot, anyone who does a "write in" vote , that vote will not be counted. Second is that this is NOT a Taitz case, Carl Swensen is the main man who brought this case to court.

As far as Taitz goes, she may be a lot of things but her evidence was true but all it did was prove Obama was a liar and a cheater. Personally, I don't like her at all. I'd like to smack her around for all the times she screwed up and made it impossible for anyone to do any damage control to their own cases. She wanted to be "in" on this action in Georgia but the parties chose not to accept her help.

As far as the 2008 election went, Obama was not eligible to run for the oval office in the first place because of a dual citizenship. He had the help from Nancy Pelosi, Brian Schatz DNC Chair for Hawaii (who is now Lt. Governor) for and Mr. Cronin who headed the Election Board for the State of Hawaii. The State of Hawaii REFUSED to certify that Obama was eligible to serve under the provisions of the US Constitution. Pelosi created the two fraudulent Official Certification of Nomination which can be challenged by ANY state for authencity. The whole event qualified as a conspiracy to commit Election Fraud against every citizen in the United States and the whole world.

If Obama is found not eligible to be President, then everything that he has put into place from the time he took his oath to the time he leaves office will become NULL.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

John Wayne Gacy, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, Mark David Chapman... You know... I'd hate for there to be any mistaken identity... There might be a Barack Joseph Obama who isn't involved in any criminal enterprise and it would be irresponsible of me to allow him to potentially be associated with Barack Hussein Obama II...

Just being as accurate as I can be... But it's tough when you have a perp with multiple aliases...

That is honestly one of the worst BS excuses I have ever seen some one come up with for why they use his full name. Are you not brave enough to admit why you are really doing it? Try being honest.I would rather hear your real reasons, even if they do stink.

In the past I have only seen people mention his full name like that as an attempt at an insult or with negative intentions... The only difference is they admitted it.

Come on! To suggest he is a murderer and that is the reason you use his middle name? That's silly and you know it. It is not the reason you said his middle name and you know it. Let's get honest, shall we?

That said, it wont impact his ballot. It will get thrown out just like the million other cases brought up and throw out. It will go nowhere. Mark my words. Lack of evidence against him or some other such reason. He will remain on the ballot and what not, no matter how much you and I hope he does not get reelected. And I really hope he doesn't.

But I have to be realistic. I think that even you know how likely it is that this will be thrown out pretty quick. There is just no real evidence that he can't serve as president. I say this because if there were, courts would have found it by now. After all the many cases that get thrown out due to lack of evidence. There is however, loads of legal evidence that he is able to serve as president and to those who say it is fake, I will take the opinion of the courts, over you. Sorry.

Enjoy your thread, But expect people to keep talking about his citizenship and BC, since that is what the court case is about. It's not an off topic subject since it ties in with your OP... So be respectful of that and quit trying to chase people away for talking about what the court case is about. His citizenship. It ties into to your OP, whether you like it or not.

How? Well, what this case determines could affect the ballot, which is what you are suggesting. What are they trying to determine with this case? Whether or not he is a legal citizen! yeah..... And then to accuse him of having multiple aliases? Come on, you are egging it on, intentional or not.So, quit chasing people away when they talk about it. There is a reason they are not receiving OT's.

It's going to be difficult to discuss how this case will effect his election with out discussing the case, but hey...Good luck with that.

Peace and love. Good night. Off to bed.

Just stating my piece and am now leaving you guys to it... So no need to tell me to go away.

edit on 4-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Could be, we have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
God, you yanks crack me up every time with this rubbish. I can't believe that there are still people whibbling on about the birth certificate issue, when it was resolved ages ago. He was born in Hawaii, people. The birth certificate says so, and the notifications in the newspapers confirm it. Just deal with it and move on. Unless, of course, you're an attention-seeking troll like Taitz.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Orly Taitz....Again...Seriously?????

EDIT: Changed my mind about getting into this nonsense..The Birther debate is over, it's just shocking that ATS Moderators are looking to champion it again..."Deny Ignorance" and all that..

Peace Out
edit on 4-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Didn't Obama seal all those records? Can they still be asked to be brought up in court if they are sealed?

I'm a little ignorant of how that sort of thing works.

~Keeper

"A little ignorant" seems a dramatic understatement if you still believe the President is not a US citizen and does not meet the requirements to run for President....And has sealed the records showing the same???

Hard to believe the OP and first post both came from Moderators.

While a Moderator is certainly entitled to their own opinion, I'd expect them to at least be aware of the "Ignorance" that has been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked on ATS and if aware that their statements are innacurate then I would expect Moderators not to employ blatant dishonesty in threads for the sake of "Political Trolling".

This thread is a perfect example of how ATS has abandoned the 'Deny Ignorance" motto.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Just being as accurate as I can be... But it's tough when you have a perp with multiple aliases...

Just to be clear Mirthful...You believe the debunked nonsense about the President having Multiple SS and Aliases?

Cuz it's that or you are lying for trolling purposes as far as I see it.

The BS about him having multiple SS numbers has been debunked thoroughly on ATS repeatedly...please let me know if you would like me to direct you to the specific posts and threads or provide links.

The multiple SS Numbers were obtained via Property searches which return every tax payer ID associated with a given property...for every relative or even similiar name to the Presidents. Those innacurate returns/names where then again searched with even more false returns etc.

The idiot researcher who presented those SS numbers to Taitz even talked about how the process returns several false returns and posted about it, before... of course ....he worked for Taitz.

All the evidence available here on ATS and elsewhere, demonstrated, confirmed etc.

So are you trolling or do you beleive the POTUS has several aliases? I just want to be of use to you if you are genuinely confused.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

there might be a bump or two in the legal road to a second term for Barack Hussein Obama II.

From your lips to Gods ears ... as they say. If the dems would just dump this inept moron and put in someone actually qualified (like Bill Richardson), then we'd actually get someone in the white house who could do the job.

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
To suggest he is a murderer and that is the reason you use his middle name? .

I want to know ... who killed Donald Young, and WHY did they kill him?

edit on 1/4/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

John Wayne Gacy, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, Mark David Chapman... You know... I'd hate for there to be any mistaken identity... There might be a Barack Joseph Obama who isn't involved in any criminal enterprise and it would be irresponsible of me to allow him to potentially be associated with Barack Hussein Obama II...

Just as suspected...

"Well damn.... he dun got one of them Moslem names.... he must be evil"

Seriously... we had the Hussein crap the first time round.

Grow up...

"Obama is not a citizen, he's a secret Muslim spy whith many aliases"

:shk:
edit on 4/1/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

there might be a bump or two in the legal road to a second term for Barack Hussein Obama II.

From your lips to Gods ears ... as they say. If the dems would just dump this inept moron and put in someone actually qualified (like Bill Richardson), then we'd actually get someone in the white house who could do the job.

I am not a big fan of President Obama, but as long as the Conservatives standing in line, pounding on the door to get into the Whitehouse repeatedly demonstrate via threads like this that they are eager and willing to LIE to the American People, Smear, Race Bait, appeal to Xenophobia, and say or do whatever it takes to become President...I'll stick with the President we have....cuz the folks guiding the rhetoric of contemporary conservatives sound like the genetic mutant children of Bernie Madoff and David Duke...actually those two guys might have more credibility than Taitz and her followers...but you get my point.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Georgia cannot disqualify a candidate who has been properly nominated by their political party. Obama has. This will go to the same file all the others have, for there is no evidence whatsoever to support it. I'm sorry, but having Obama show his birth certificate to Georgia will not save the world.

But it's good to see some birther threads creeping up again. They're some of my favorite ones!

Regarding an earlier case of Terry V Handel, this was the finding:

Farrar v Obama
Terry v Handel

Recently, a lawsuit was filed claiming that Mr. Obama is not qualified to run for President and should not appear on Georgia’s ballot. See Terry v. Handel, In the Superior Court of Fulton County, State of Georgia, Civil Action File No. 2008CV158774. On October 24, 2008, the Court entered an Order recognizing that in Georgia, as elsewhere in the United States, voters cast their ballots for “presidential electors,” rather than directly for a candidate, when voting for the office of President of the United States. See, e.g., U.S. Const. art. II, § 1, cl. 3; O.C.G.A. § 21-2-172.

Because of this, the Secretary of State of Georgia does not have the authority to refuse to allow someone to be listed as a candidate for President of the United States when such individual has been properly nominated by a political party. See O.C.G.A. §§ 21-2-172 to 21-2-200. Rather, Georgia law imposes duties simply for the examination of presidential electors. O.C.G.A. § 21-2-172.

The political parties’ candidates for President of the United States are typically determined through a political party’s convention. O.C.G.A. § 21-2-191 to 21-2-200. Therefore, any concerns you may have regarding the qualifications of Mr. Obama to remain on Georgia’s ballot as a candidate for President of the United States should be directed to the Democratic National Party.

I hope this information is helpful to you and thank you for your concern.

Rhonda M. Brown
Operations Coordinator
SOS Elections Division

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This is the thread discussing the electoral ramifications of a court decision in Georgia, and the potential influences in the primary election and the subsequent national election. I'm sure they will just adore your "efforts" over There... Now back to the 2012 election aspect of this topic...

You know, this is pretty funny. We've got a mod posting, arguably, political trolling comments about Obama. That alone is sad, as the mods are supposed to follow and uphold the same rules as we do. as well, you seem to have an issue with anyone showing you why this BC nonsense is a non issue, and are telling them to leave, but you don't seem to have any problem with the people posting reasons why the BC does matter.

You can't have it both ways.

And no, he won't be off the ballot, he's provided digital scans of his long and short form certificates, he'll bring them in, display them, case closed, and everyone can go back to hating him for being a bad president.

honestly, if you guys put half the effort into electing someone else, that you do in trying to convince us Obama is a secret muslim gay terrorist born on Mars, maybe you'd have already replaced this lame duck?

Divide and conquer, it's working perfectly on you guys, and guess what, you will hand Obama another term because of this nonsense.

Well done.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
To suggest he is a murderer ...

Four year old conspiracy that is yet to be resolved ... here's the info ....

Murder conspiracy involving a POTUS, or just an attention seeker with a possible agenda?
Who killed Donald Young and why did they kill him?

Legal affidavit of Larry Sinclair

Jeremiah Wright announced the murder at the AM service, but Donald Young wasn’t pronounced dead until the PM

Donald Young – Personal friend of Barack Obama – Murdered

Three members of Obama’s church killed – American Free Press

The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other, beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual. ….

An even more sinister aspect of this case is being investigated. According to Sinclair in an affidavit to the Chicago Police Department, Donald Young had informed him that he and Barack Obama were “intimate” with each other. Sinclair, it should be noted, declared on a January 18, 2008, YouTube video that on two separate occasions in November 1999, he engaged in sexual acts with Obama, and that Obama smoked crack coc aine—once in a limousine and the other time at a hotel in Gurnee, Ill.

Four Years Later – December 2011

On December 27, 2007 an individual who knew about the Obama/Young relationship posted on a Chicago BET message board
“Joshua said on December 27th, 2007 well i really hope that the fact that he was involved with obama cannot be linked to this murder!”

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaze1129

Orly Taitz is the counsel for the complaintants (you can see it up in the right hand corner of the document.) So (not having read all the things on the case) I'm assuming they're using her material.

And secondly, I may be misinformed, but I thought there was a way to get write-in candidates. Now-- the many times I've voted, I haven't been voting for write-in candidates. But I remember stories about write-in candidates.

Should they for some reason leave Obama off the ballot, I think there will be protests. I don't know how many people's signatures it takes to get a name on a ballot, but I know there's at least more Democrats than that in Georgia. And the challengers... not sure who will vote for them:

Taitz, Atty. Van Irion, and Atty. J. Mark Hatfield on behalf of Georgia registered voters and others.

Taitz represents four presidential candidates and a Georgia voter, David Farra; Irion represents David Welden, a Georgia voter; and Hatfield represents Carl Swensson and Kevin Richard Powell, both Georgia voters. One of the Presidential candidates is a talk show hostess and Independent, Dr. Laurie Roth (never heard of her and am not sure she's on any state ballots.) I'm not sure (but surely someone can check) but I think the other candidates she's representing aren't Democrats and aren't on anyone else's ballot, either.

source: www.thepostemail.com...

It'd be a ridiculous move, not allowing people to vote for an incumbent who's eligible for another term.

Orly Taitz' website is ... interesting, and I find it interesting that SomeoneNotBornInTheUS is challenging Obama. AND running for senator (though the "winning slogan" posted on her page sounds inanely cheerleaderish) and her tweet "Thank you god!!! I am ready to cry! After 3 years of battle for the first time a judge ruled that Obama’s motion to dismiss is denied. I can now depose Obama and everybody else envolved without any impediment." doesn't cast her or her case in a very good light.

I'd further mention that if (if I'm reading the current attack right) she wins the case up to the Supreme Court, anyone who has a parent that's not a US citizen but is born in the US will not be considered a natural born citizen. This would include a lot of kids born to military personnel. While this isn't "millions of people", I think they might be unhappy to be demoted.

She's been trying for 3-4 years to find people who believe her arguments have legal merit, and it's not happening.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Georgia cannot disqualify a candidate who has been properly nominated by their political party.

That was my impression, but I *have* been wrong before. And I don't know Georgia electoral laws.

...and I think Taitz is rather misguided and has some sort of unusual (and somewhat obsessive) mindset. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Y'all who write out his full name "Barack Hussein Obama II" always try to claim that you're not racist yet you keep writing out his full name, every time, but you never do this for other presidents.

It always happens. Racist fearmongering, blabbering on about "Barack Hussein Obama II", writing out his full name because it doesn't sound Anglo-American enough but rather middle eastern and as we all known, it's cool to be hate people from the middle east in the US these days.

Answer me this: If you're not just racists who write out his full name because it doesn't sound Anglo-American enough and you're trying to make him look bad, then how come I never see you referring to Bill Clinton as William Jefferson Blythe III? George W. Bush as George Walker Bush? Or his dad as George Herbert Walker Bush? Reagan as Ronald Wilson Reagan?

Because to me it is obviously a racist doublestandard - the reason you don't do it with any other president is because they are all what you call "white" and their names are "white enough" for you, so you can't make them look bad to other racists by spelling out their entire name in full.

It's ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
Y'all who write out his full name "Barack Hussein Obama II" always try to claim that you're not racist yet you keep writing out his full name, every time, but you never do this for other presidents.

It always happens. Racist fearmongering, blabbering on about "Barack Hussein Obama II", writing out his full name because it doesn't sound Anglo-American enough but rather middle eastern and as we all known, it's cool to be hate people from the middle east in the US these days.

Answer me this: If you're not just racists who write out his full name because it doesn't sound Anglo-American enough and you're trying to make him look bad, then how come I never see you referring to Bill Clinton as William Jefferson Blythe III? George W. Bush as George Walker Bush? Or his dad as George Herbert Walker Bush? Reagan as Ronald Wilson Reagan?

Because to me it is obviously a racist doublestandard - the reason you don't do it with any other president is because they are all what you call "white" and their names are "white enough" for you, so you can't make them look bad to other racists by spelling out their entire name in full.

It's ridiculous.

Exactly. And those same people turn around and cry that people are "pulling the race card" when there's really no other explanation for it. If you want to be a bigot, I guess that's your business, but at least have the guts to stand up for your convictions and not hide behind semantics. Doing so makes you not only a racist but also pretty spineless.
edit on 4-1-2012 by samcrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join