It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia on my mind... Could Barack Hussein Obama II be off the primary ballot?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by LadySkadi

If he's not recognized by the state of Georgia for the primary, he will lose those delegates for the nomination for the 2012 national election. I would think that would translate into not being on the national election ballot in Georgia which would cost him 15 electoral votes... Certainly not fatal to his campaign, but could Pandora's box be opened by such a decision?

Time will tell...

If this becomes a legal precedent,

could other States challenge Obama's name on the November ballots ?

this could become a big acorn write-in campaign.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm so thankful that the OP and SUPERMODERATOR was kind enough to respond to my quaint post *sarcasm*.
Some people around here obviously believe their posts are beyond reproach, that everyone is equal but some are more equal than others...
Not that a moderator would censor someone on ATS, but someone quick quote this post before it gets taken down for a T&C violation.

Edit to say: SUPERMODERATOR

edit on 6-1-2012 by Threadfall because: supermoderator

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What IF...

U.S. courts find Obama "ineligible" and may be living under an assumed name ?

What if the United Nations declares the United States to be not sovereign ?

What if the U.N. Security Council decides to expel the USA ?

Suppose a mandate is declared and says all land public and private is now under U.N. control.

Suppose the world governments decide to call in all loans and demand immediate payment.

What if all U.S. citizens are held accountable and responsible for all world debts ?

The U.N.'s basis for this would be:

1) they have had it up to here with the illegal actions of the U.S. government.

2) they have determined that high U.S. officials are incompetent and guilty of gross mismanagement.

3) they have sided with the international corporations who complain of high U.S. taxes.

4) they have determined that the U.S. Federal Reserve is an international counterfeiting ring.

5) they have determined that all recent U.S. legislation is null and void because of a president who is not a U.S. citizen.

The U.N. has declared that the entire U.S. military is under U.N. control.

The U.N. decides to occupy the U.S. because of uncontrolled civil unrest.

What IF ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What people on this thread seem to think is that this case has something to do with Obama's birthplace. It does not. It has everything to do with his father's birthplace and that issue is the Constitutional basis for this challenge.

Orly, isn't responsible. She just took the credit.

For factual information information about this case please check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
What IF...

U.S. courts find Obama "ineligible" and may be living under an assumed name ?

What if the United Nations declares the United States to be not sovereign ?

What if the U.N. Security Council decides to expel the USA ?

Suppose a mandate is declared and says all land public and private is now under U.N. control.

Suppose the world governments decide to call in all loans and demand immediate payment.

What if all U.S. citizens are held accountable and responsible for all world debts ?

The U.N.'s basis for this would be:

1) they have had it up to here with the illegal actions of the U.S. government.

2) they have determined that high U.S. officials are incompetent and guilty of gross mismanagement.

3) they have sided with the international corporations who complain of high U.S. taxes.

4) they have determined that the U.S. Federal Reserve is an international counterfeiting ring.

5) they have determined that all recent U.S. legislation is null and void because of a president who is not a U.S. citizen.

The U.N. has declared that the entire U.S. military is under U.N. control.

The U.N. decides to occupy the U.S. because of uncontrolled civil unrest.

What IF ?

And what if - and stop me if I need to be reined in here from going too crazy - he's an actual US citizen and all this speculation is conspiracist blather.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

And what if - and stop me if I need to be reined in here from going too crazy - he's an actual US citizen and all this speculation is conspiracist blather.

And what if -

The U.N. Agenda 21 marxist influences are planning to destroy the U.S. system ?

The entire Obama cover-up could be U.N. planned.

The marxist Soviet Union was a major contributor to the forming of the U.N.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

[
And what if -

The U.N. Agenda 21 marxist influences are planning to destroy the U.S. system ?

The entire Obama cover-up could be U.N. planned.

The marxist Soviet Union was a major contributor to the forming of the U.N.

The British Empire and its Commonwealth and the United States of America - neither of which are marxist, although I rather think that you mean communist - also had a major part in the formation of the UN in the wake of World War 2.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's a whole lot of *what ifs*.

The only problem with them is...ain't gonna happen. Nope. Not even close. You would need to completely rewrite political world history to even make one of those what ifs happen.

*What If*...you loosened your tin foil hat, as it seems the blood flow to your brain is a wee bit hampered.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The British Empire and its Commonwealth and the United States of America - neither of which are marxist, although I rather think that you mean communist - also had a major part in the formation of the UN in the wake of World War 2.

Yeah,

I never seem to remember that part.

nevermind.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

The only problem with them is...ain't gonna happen. Nope. Not even close. You would need to completely rewrite political world history to even make one of those what ifs happen.

*What If*...you loosened your tin foil hat, as it seems the blood flow to your brain is a wee bit hampered.

Great advice.

I will have to think about it for a while though.

one question: who could we get to completely rewrite political world history ?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Great advice.

I will have to think about it for a while though.

one question: who could we get to completely rewrite political world history ?

We can't rewrite political world history. All we can do at this point is make it. What we choose to do, is the process of writing our history. The choices we make. How we live our lives, how we treat our fellow human beings. How we treat our home, planet Earth.

We need to be concerned about what history we write for our children. So they aren't the ones looking back on what we wrote, and asking how did we get it so wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I look forward to finding out what happens January 26th in the Fulton County Court.

Found more...

After the January 26 ballot hearing, Judge Malihi will pass on his findings to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp.

Kemp will decide whether the President should be on the March 6 Presidential Primary ballot since he's in charge of elections.

But either side could, and probably will, appeal his decision to Superior Court.

All of this with only two months left before the primary.

Source

Go here for video Source
edit on 7-1-2012 by relocator because: added more sources

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
An excellent overview...

“This will be the first time ever, since this whole thing began, that it will be looked on, on merit.” Carl Swensson, Republican Party Chairman of Clayton County, Georgia, spoke those words regarding the forthcoming judicial hearing of the case against the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to be President.

Although attorneys representing the President moved for a pretrial dismissal, Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi in the Office of State Administrative Hearings denied that motion to dismiss the complaint filed to keep Obama’s name off the state ballot during the March presidential primary. An impartial hearing on the issue is scheduled for January 26 in Fulton County, Georgia.

Judge Malihi’s decision appears to accept the plaintiffs’ standing to defend the requirements for President set forth in Article II: Both the Secretary of State and the electors of Georgia are granted the authority under the Code to challenge the qualifications of a candidate. The challenge procedures are defined in Code Section 21-2-5(b), which authorizes any elector who is eligible to vote for a candidate to challenge the qualifications of the candidate by filing a written complaint with the Secretary of State within two weeks after the deadline for qualifying. O.C.G.A. § 21-2-5(b).

www.thenewamerican.com...

By acknowledging plaintiff's standing a huge step in this litigation has been made. Couple this with the severance order (which cuts Orly Taitz loose to pursue her own case) and this might just have some legs. January 26th might be a pivotal day.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is Romney Eligable?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

You have given this case much credibility. You have praised the Judge for hearing the case and giving the issue it's chance in court.

Do you accept the Judges ruling that Obama IS a natural born citizen?

Obama "became a citizen at birth and is a natural-born citizen," Malihi wrote.

Is this issue over for you now?

The decision is being discussed in this thread

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What dose it matter if Obama is on the ballot he didn't win in
Ga last time and he wont this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi
What dose it matter if Obama is on the ballot he didn't win in
Ga last time and he wont this time.

Because Birthers were counting on this to set some sort of prescedence to be used in other states.

But the fact is that this issue has been heard by many courts...they all have been thrown out. This one was allowed to be heard...and the Judge ruled in favor of Obama.

To all logical people, this should be the end of this ridiculous birther claim.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

To all logical people, this should be the end of this ridiculous birther claim.

And you know as well as I do OKS it wont be the end.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by Mirthful Me

Why do you feel compelled to use Obama's full name?

Is this to show other white racists that you're in line, that Hussein is an evil middle name?

And why is it that these types are the only ones who do such a thing? You won't find an Obama supporter or garden variety liberal calling him out by his real name.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
This man may save the United States of America...

Very true, he showed that Obama is a natural born citizen, he showed how silly birther's arguments that Obama's birth certificates are forged actually are, and he showed that birthers claims are so silly that they lost to a empty table!

Finally, someone with something other than a yellow stripe running up and down their back... A spine is a wonderful thing...

Very true, and the judge showed he had a spine by showing how silly birther arguments actually are.

Little doubt that the Honorable Michael Malihi has sentenced himself to ridicule, derision, and the full weight of the criminal enterprise

Yes, birthers are certainly ridiculing and deriding the judge now, as to them being criminal they are just silly

and for the moment, indicates that there might be a bump or two in the legal road to a second term for Barack Hussein Obama II.

and that bump is simply the President driving over the silly birther arguments who were silly enough to stand on the road

This will be an interesting case to follow...

not really, all it shows is that birthers actually have zero valid arguments against Obama

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join