It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia on my mind... Could Barack Hussein Obama II be off the primary ballot?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Taitz just keeps trying over and over again. She's like a dog with a bone. I can see why she's got her jaws locked on this. It's her claim to fame.

If Obama wins this year, she's got 4 more years of fame coming her way. There's NOTHING she can do, but as long as she gives people 'Birther hope and change", she'll be in business. There's nothing anyone can do. Obama has qualified according to his party and according to the Constitution. The party signed an official document stating such (of course, I'm sure it's forged, too
) Georgia has no authority.

Certification of Nomination

"THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Taitz just keeps trying over and over again. She's like a dog with a bone. I can see why she's got her jaws locked on this. It's her claim to fame.

It's her claim to MONEY

Donate here: www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Or help her get elected to the US Senate!!!

Contributions are now accepted to help pay for election campaigns.
You can make a donation by credit card by going to the Donation page of this website.
Or you can write a check. Please address the check payable to "Orly Taitz for U.S. Senate 2012"

Donate here!
www.orlytaitzforussenate2012.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by sensfan
Also, to the OP...why do you always include "Hussein" when talking about the president, but no other politicians you mention (Clinton, etc), do you use their middle names?

John Wayne Gacy, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, Mark David Chapman... You know... I'd hate for there to be any mistaken identity... There might be a Barack Joseph Obama who isn't involved in any criminal enterprise and it would be irresponsible of me to allow him to potentially be associated with Barack Hussein Obama II...

Just being as accurate as I can be... But it's tough when you have a perp with multiple aliases...

I really have to say that from a moderator that is one of the most ridiculous responses I have ever read. Do you not perhaps think that people would have a fairly good idea who you meant? You've really let yourself down on this, but sadly political trolling is fair game on ATS these days isn't it, as long as the target isn't Ron Paul.......

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

Does anyone ever get the real "hard" copy? When I needed mine for the DMV I got a certified copy not an original. Wouldnt they want to keep all the original copies and just certify copies that are requested? Are you saying that the only proof that should be good enough for this court or any court is the actual physical birth certificate ? Why would this be the case for this man and no other person ever in the history of the country? You need a copy of your birht certificate to prove where you were born and how old you are you will get just that, a copy. No one gets the originals, not even the President.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As I posted elsewhere ....

Supposedly the State Election Commissions never saw verification and never signed off (as required) ...

Obama File

The proper legal text used on the DNC Party "Official Certification of Nomination" document reads as follows;

"THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

The document is signed by Chair of the DNC Convention and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, DNC Secretary Alice Travis Germond and Colorado Notary of Public Shalifa A. Williamson. It is dated August 28, 2008.

However, this document was never delivered to a single state DNC Office for state certification, and it was therefore, never presented to any state Election Commission as certification of Obama and Biden.

Instead, a very similar document was delivered to fifty state DNC offices, that those offices certified to each of fifty state Election Commissions, who then date-stamped the document and stuck it in a file cabinet, and proceeded to place these "certified" candidates on the ballot.

So did Nancy Pelosi see a valid birth certificate?
(Would she even know if one was real or not?)
Or did she just check off the 'authorized' box so she could get her far-left democrat into the Oval Office?
And since the democrats in Hawaii wouldn't sign off on it .. she signed FOR Hawaii?? Is that even SOP?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
As I posted elsewhere ....

Supposedly the State Election Commissions never saw verification and never signed off (as required) ...

Obama File

The proper legal text used on the DNC Party "Official Certification of Nomination" document reads as follows;

The document is signed by Chair of the DNC Convention and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, DNC Secretary Alice Travis Germond and Colorado Notary of Public Shalifa A. Williamson. It is dated August 28, 2008.

However, this document was never delivered to a single state DNC Office for state certification, and it was therefore, never presented to any state Election Commission as certification of Obama and Biden.

Instead, a very similar document was delivered to fifty state DNC offices, that those offices certified to each of fifty state Election Commissions, who then date-stamped the document and stuck it in a file cabinet, and proceeded to place these "certified" candidates on the ballot.

So did Nancy Pelosi see a valid birth certificate?
(Would she even know if one was real or not?)
Or did she just check off the 'authorized' box so she could get her far-left democrat into the Oval Office?
And since the democrats in Hawaii wouldn't sign off on it .. she signed FOR Hawaii?? Is that even SOP?

Or more to the point, considering your source, is there even a sniff of truth in what you've just posted? With courtesy to you, you may wish to keep flogging this dead horse, but with only that kind of source available, are you surprised you are now ploughing a lonelier and lonelier furrow?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
I really have to say that from a moderator that is one of the most ridiculous responses I have ever read. Do you not perhaps think that people would have a fairly good idea who you meant? You've really let yourself down on this, but sadly political trolling is fair game on ATS these days isn't it, as long as the target isn't Ron Paul.......

I'm dead serious... Who knows who this guy is? He's had multiple aliases (this isn't a birth certificate issue), he's had more names than most fugitives... What former POTUS had multiple aliases? I just want to make sure the most recognizable alias is used on a consistent basis... I'd hate for there to be any gray area or mistaken identity from a historical perspective. Barack Hussein Obama II has had a fair amount of luck obfuscating his past, I will not be party to that in the present.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Almost MSM picks up the story...

Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi in the Office of State Administrative Hearings denied a motion by Obama asking to dismiss the complaint that seeks to keep his name off the state ballot during the March presidential primary. The judge’s decision now sets the stage for a Jan. 26 hearing on the issue in Fulton County.Obama is not required to attend the hearing, a court official said.

www.ledger-enquirer.com...

The Ledger-Enquirer is the local fish wrap of Columbus Georgia... It's not much, but they are a bona fide media outlet. I think it speaks more to the malfeasance of the MSM that this story isn't being covered by the likes of network and cable news, and the host of digital and traditional news media.

But then again... The Emperor has no clothes...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
At this point in the game, personally, I could care less.

However, what I do like seeing is the increasing resistance individual states are showing towards the feds and their policies. The individual states are actually beginning to fight back for their people. I am just waiting for something to happen where a state or states finally tell the feds to get stuffed and stand behind it and to hell with the consequences and put the feds in a very compromising position.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

I'm dead serious... Who knows who this guy is? He's had multiple aliases (this isn't a birth certificate issue), he's had more names than most fugitives... What former POTUS had multiple aliases? I just want to make sure the most recognizable alias is used on a consistent basis... I'd hate for there to be any gray area or mistaken identity from a historical perspective. Barack Hussein Obama II has had a fair amount of luck obfuscating his past, I will not be party to that in the present.

Various sites have given him multiple aliases, he hasn't. This is just a list of following one anti Obama site after another without any facts. Don't you think this is getting a little tired seeing as no actual verifiable (and I don't mean verifiable in the court of the internet) facts have been established? No?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

A Mod of all people placing extreme emphasis upon his full name.

Wow!

Will this crap ever end?

This has been debunked a THOUSAND DIFFERENT TIMES and what do you not get? It's a non issue!

Not cool!
edit on 4-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is the exact reason he doesn't want the second term people can't let him just try to help our country. Even this election is just an attempt to get the best candidate to keep Obama out of office. Hardly anyone cares who's the best for our country. Let me let you in on something it doesn't matter who wins, politics will always be in the way. The only way for a nation to truly take the steps it needs to advance is for the population to do it themselves.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would just like to say thanks to everyone who stood up to the OP in this thread..
it is not often that a thread is derailed in a positive way..
those of you who had the courage to stand up to a super moderator are the real deniers of ignorance..
you have taken a pretty much worthless, run of the mill thread, and uncovered a real issue that lies buried on ATS..
that is: sometimes Mods should know better..

some folks go into a room and smell dog doo, and check their shoes..
some folks just wonder where the smell is coming from..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why would Barack Obama need to be on a primary ballot in the first place? Am I missing something? Seriously. There will be no democratic primaries...nothing meaningful at least. Obama will be the democratic nominee. So he can skirt that whole issue whether it is legitimate or not...Sorry if I missed something here, I admittedly did not read every post.

EDIT...to also say
My point is that if he is somehow left off the primary ballot then so what? He's the man for dems no matter what.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Threadfall because: ...to also say

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

He's not on any primary calendars or election slips. This time around it's only the GOP who are holding primaries now!

As the Incumbent candidate he's already on the ballot!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Threadfall

He's not on any primary calendars or election slips. This time around it's only the GOP who are holding primaries now!

As the Incumbent candidate he's already on the ballot!

Hush, you'll spoil a good conspiracy rant from someone!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm dead serious...

That is what frightens me given this has been debunked on ATS multiple times.

Who knows who this guy is? He's had multiple aliases (this isn't a birth certificate issue), he's had more names than most fugitives... What former POTUS had multiple aliases?

The investigator who Orly Taitz used to demonstrate that President Obama had multiple "Aliases" is Susan Daniels..

Susan Daniels Affadavit regarding Barack Obama Social Security numbers
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

THIS IS WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY ON MULTIPLE SS#....BEFORE SHE BECAME A BIRTHER AND WORKED FOR ORLY TAITZ...SHE DESCRIBES THE PRECISE METHOD OF HOW SHE FOUND MULTIPLE SS# FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA

According to Susan Daniels, of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. in Chardon Ohio, when searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers (SSN). Here are some of the reasons a person may show-up with multiple SSN’s:

•a wife’s or child’s SSN could end up with father’s name
•a parent’s SSN could show up with a child
•the subject bought something with someone else and the SSNs could end up with each other’s name
•the database producer is relating several SSN’s to one address
•an error by whoever entered the data

Susan Daniels of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. (9754 Thwing Road Chardon, OH 44024, Tel.:440.286.4072) has been a Private Investigator for 15 years.

www.confidentialresource.com...

She simply did a search with the above method...then took those faulty names that were returned and did another search for each of those names...it gets to be an exponential list of BS fast.

This has already been debunked repeatedly here on ATS, the forum you Moderate?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Explanation: S&F!

I'm dead serious... Who knows who this guy is? He's had multiple aliases (this isn't a birth certificate issue), he's had more names than most fugitives... What former POTUS had multiple aliases?

I don't think he even knows who he himself is anymore and I offer this post of mine as potential evidence that he is both posting on ATS and has no freaking clue who he is/was/will be!

Who is this man? Is it just me or? (Thread by AllUrChips posted on 4-1-2012 @ 11:03 PM , reply post by OmegaLogos posted on 5-1-2012 @ 05:32 AM) [ATS]

I see you Mr Potus! Hiding in plain sight is you undoing I am afraid!

And here is that members reply to my post confirming my suspicions!

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I woulda got away with it too if it wasnt for you kids and that darn dog!

Personal Disclosure: OL reminds everybody about the T&C's about posting false information on ATS!

So I am going to take that confession that they are Mr Potus at face value ok!

You just never know who you are going to meet and or uncover on ATS!

P.S. Can I have a Scooby snack please as I think I have just earned one?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
you know whats awesome OL

obamas not gonna win next election

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pccat

some folks go into a room and smell dog doo, and check their shoes..
some folks just wonder where the smell is coming from..

So true...And some discretely notice the dog “doo doo” on their own shoe, and do nothing but giddily complain to the homeowner that something stinks in their house.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join