It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

The reason why they can't find a Hawaiian birth certificate of Obama is because none existed in the first place.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
its like saying:

obama must prove he has a diploma

or

obama must prove he has red blood

whatever the answer,,,its too late

funny story though.....

something to think about:
you are not permitted to go to the moon..... because you have no experience

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm sorry, but those documents look forged...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

The ones Obama's administration offered

have been REPEATEDLY PROVEN fraudlent.

Lots of things LOOK lots of ways.

The facts are what matter.

Let him offer a footprint in ink to compare. That should solve things on that document.

edit on 6/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Interesting, at least its getting some attention, I mean do you really want an ineligible president? Someone is clearly above the law for silencing the with a whopping $20,000... Makes you wonder sometimes whats actually going on over the pond...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

This just isn't true. A documents expert has NOT examined Obama's birth certificate to our knowledge. That his BC has been proven ANYTHING is just a lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by grahag

Let him offer a footprint in ink to compare. That should solve things on that document.

Nope. Have you any actual evidence about this? I mean, anything that isn't from Conservapedia that is.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by grahag

Right, because the document with the footprint is a legal binding document and not a souvenir.
The long form which Dr. Fukino has looked over multiple times and verified as authentic and actual is just a matter of conspiritory actions by the Hawaiian Board of Health. She is actually the ring leader in all of this.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's really sad that there is so much debate about this issue. It has nothing to do with Obama being the first black president, as the young generation doesn't care. It's only the old talking heads who act racist, and try to pass that ideology down via the dinosaur media.

Obama should simply offer whatever he has to in order to prove he's a citizen, and put the issue to rest. Obama acts extremely cocky. If everything was legit he would love to say "I told you so".

All signs look towards fake. People will never agree that at the least his actions where suspicious.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
Obama should simply offer whatever he has to in order to prove he's a citizen, and put the issue to rest. Obama acts extremely cocky. If everything was legit he would love to say "I told you so".

He has offered both his BC's, both validated. But the birthers ignore them, as it is not about any bit of paper Obama produces, it is about the fact that a black man is the legal POTUS.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wow, the race card is already getting played! Haha. Yup, they're nervous!

edit on Tue Jan 3rd 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

No, really. Can you imagine Obama being pursued in this way if he had pale pink skin? Of course not. It is and has always been about the psychological discomfort experienced by some Americans who can't bear the idea of a man with brown skin in the Whitehouse. There's absolutely no level of evidence that would satisfy the 'birthers' because like many conspiracy fundamentalists, they don't want the truth, they want to be proven right.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Wrong. Obama's birth certificates have not been valided at all. Once this is done then I'm sure this who birther thing will go away.

Until then, this will continue on and it's not about whether Obama is black or not, fact is Obama is not black but part black. That does'nt make him black or white - just a mixed breed.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by spoor

Wrong. Obama's birth certificates have not been valided at all. Once this is done then I'm sure this who birther thing will go away.

Until then, this will continue on and it's not about whether Obama is black or not, fact is Obama is not black but part black. That does'nt make him black or white - just a mixed breed.

What's annoying is the shifting of goal posts. The birthers demand one thing, the Whitehouse supplies it, the birthers then say it's not good enough and demand another thing, which the Whitehouse supplies, but it's still not good enough. It'll never stop. There's no point in arguing with these people.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by grahag

There is no way any of that is even a little bit true. Obviously if anything had been proven false, someone besides a real estate agent and a scanner repairman would have made a case for that and something would have actually happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
does this mean Arnold Swarchawateva can be president....are we meant to accept a non eligible president, then allow people like arnold to run?

lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
does this mean Arnold Swarchawateva can be president

No, why do you think that? He was born in Austria, Obama was born in the USA....

are we meant to accept a non eligible president,

You are so funny, you somehow think all because Obama is black he is not eligible. Racist much!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

its like saying:

obama must prove he has a diploma

or

obama must prove he has red blood

whatever the answer,,,its too late

Its so true, someone is clearly playing the Race card too
Agreed

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hooo-kaaaay!

I'm not gonna read the entire thread, so I don't know if anyone has pointed this out to folks already.

This is NOT a trial.

This is an ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING. Under Georgia law, it is chaired by a Judge. That does not make it a trial. Speculating what a jury would think of the matter? There is no jury. It is an administrative hearing to determine if the complaint has any merit.

The worst thing (from Obama's POV) that will happen, is that the hearing asks Obama to show them his birth certificate, his representatives will do so, the Judge will say 'complaint denied', and Obama will appear on the ballot as normal. Orly will spit some more vile bile, and complain that she could have been in Hawai'i yelling at the Judge there. Orly claims there are challenges in all 50 States. She had better get moving studying the law in all those states, because they all have different procedures and deadlines, and she is already behind.

The best thing that could happen, the Judge in Hawai'i will grant the AG's request for sanctions and since she missed her court date to be in Georgia, the Judge will double the penalty.

Oh, and be sure to keep pushing Orly's PayPal button Rubes. You don't think her Dentistry practice is paying for all those trips to Hawai'i do you?

edit on 7/1/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by spoor

By whom has it not been validated? It is an official Hawai'i State Certificate. It has been verified by the authorized officials of two State Administrations on opposite sides of the political fence. Who or what is a higher authority of a valid Hawai'ian Birth Certificate than the official custodian of the vital records of the State of Hawai'i?

So it isn't about " whether Obama is black or not" it's about that he's "just a mixed breed"? OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join