It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Here is a link to a summary and comparison of the POTUS BC with another Hawaiian BC from the same month and year. BC comparison summary

World net daily, no thanks. You don't choose to accept verification from Hawaiian health officials over both birth certificates, yet you want me to listen to this dribble from World Net Daily, a clearly partisan, birther website, that has been at it against democrats for years.

Is this what you're seriously giving me here? Do you have any impartial websites? Any?

If he has lost his original BC, then school records may be helpful in proving his case.

Obama has a copy of his Long form birth certificate, which was presented in April 2011, verified by Hawaiian health officials. As for the school records, can you explain to me how school attendence will prove his birth in Hawaii? Seriously? Considering that he would have only started school when he was five, how on earth would this prove anything? Birther logic dictates that Obama's parents were only in Kenya briefly, after his birth, so please, for heavens sakes, explain the relevance of his school records. Considering that both birth certificates are considered fake by birthers as well, how are school records going to work again?

It matters to me that the requirements in the constitution be satisfied.

Obama presented both the long form and short form birth certificate, on both occasions verified by Hawaiian officials, the Hawaiian health department, the ones who manage birth certificates. Obama is the only president in history, yes, history, to present his long form birth certificate to the public. Even Reagan's short form birth certificate on display at the Reagan museum is unverified, and registered when he was 31 years of age. Obama has gone further than any other presidential candidate to demonstrate his eligibility. Birthers will never be happy, you will never be happy, atleast until he leaves office.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Those obvious reasons being because, even though there were many questioning his citizenship, that was very publically and with great finality put to rest ....

I already believe McCain is a natural born citizen from the 1795 bill concerning two American parents and foreign born children. My point was that McCain did not present his original long form birth certificate of his birth in Panama within US territory, only a short form which by birther standards, isn't good enough. McCains birth certificate was signed 1980.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

, can you explain to me how school attendence will prove his birth in Hawaii?

I am suggesting for college funding he probably received scholarships or other "special catagory" benefits and his college application paperwork would tell the tale as far as where he said he was from at the time.

But it is almost like he never went, there is such a lack of any college information or paper trail. Very strange.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This WAS mostly a nation of laws.

Wishful thinking?

Ok, not ready to admit defeat just yet.

This one did not get thrown out so it gives me hope.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with my point that we are no longer a nation of laws . . . that there is, essentially, no more EQUAL JUSTICE

under the LAW.

It seems highly likely to me that in terms of the OP, the court case will not go anywhere.

Some judge will make some ruling that is arbitrary and makes no logical sense and that will be the end of this particular effort.

Or some folks will get killed along the way.

IF the case goes forward and Obama is at the least bit of a risk, in terms of his position, I believe it will be a short-lived thing--either they will remove him with some grand justification and make him a scapegoat--or, the whole thing will get lost in WWIII or some other superceding drama or super trauma.

The power brokers do not TYPICALLY suffer in the least bit for breaking the law. Shoot--Congress critters are even exempt from the laws they write. What hubris! What arrogance!

Certainly Obama considers himself above the law. The way he tends to hold his nose in the air shows that attitude.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by andreoutlaw
Does anyone here believe that Obama is actually going to be removed from office because he is unable to fake a birth certificate? Based on what you know about the way that the system functions, does that appear to be something that would actually happen in reality? Assuming that no one believes that is actually going to happen, what then is the purpose of rattling on about it, as if it mattered? What is the goal of such inane behavior?

The goal of such behavior is simple.
It's nothing more than a mental defense mechanism. Birthers cannot accept Obama as their president. For whatever reason, mostly they're obvious, but we need not go there.

This is a way they can justify him not being their president. Obama doesn't count and he doesn't represent them. It's nothing more than denial to the extreme.

No president represents anyone. The whole concept is retarded. So what difference does it even make?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by pasiphae

for all the "proof" that the thing is fake there is just as much "proof" that it's real.

Evidently you have not examined a fraction of the massive amount of proof otherwise very carefully.

The piles of evidence documenting all the Administration offered documents as 'proof'--the evience that all those docs are frauds is piles high. It makes those that believe otherwise look foolish and/or grossly uninformed.

The links are available, above, if this is the right thread. LOL.

Some of the same sharp folks who proved the CBS anchor Dan Rather's nonsense was fraudlent also proved the Admnistrations' docs were fraudlent.

There's just NO REASONABLE DOUBT whatsoever (for fair-minded folks with eyes to see and ears to hear) about those documents being fraudulent--EMBARASSINGLY OBVIOUSLY fraudulent.

And why, do you think, they would make it so obviously fake? They were incapable of compiling a better fake?

Could it conceivably be that they did it because they want to you waste you time fretting over complex nonsense that has no meaning? Could it be a very straightforward psyop, that is so simple and obvious it is ridiculous that I should even have to explain it to you?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo
What are you offended by? "Rural"? "Backwater"? "Homogeneous"?

I

I'm guessing throwing around the term "racist hillbillies" at anyone who doesn't bow down to "The Anointed One" might offend some people.........

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I am suggesting for college funding he probably received scholarships or other "special catagory" benefits and his college application paperwork would tell the tale as far as where he said he was from at the time.

But it is almost like he never went, there is such a lack of any college information or paper trail.

Again, how will these documents link to his birth on Hawaiian soil? Birthers already refuse to believe verification from the hospitals or the Hawaiian health department, most are of the position that Obama's parents lied about his birth and somehow gained an Hawaiian birth certificate, many birthers claim that those newspaper announcements of his birth were purposefully put there and that his parents never revealed his birth in Kenya to State officials, so how would revealing whether he did or did not get some special category change these theories about Obama? If it comes out that he wasn't under some special category, are you seriously of the opinion that this will change the minds of birthers? You're doing a good job explaining your position here.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Again, how will these documents link to his birth on Hawaiian soil?

Betcha a can of pringles he was on a special scholarship program for Kenyans or exchange students or something that they feel would be damaging. Otherwise why stonewall?

As always, follow the money.

Is this unclear?
edit on 5-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Betcha a can of pringles he was on a special scholarship program for Kenyans or exchange students or something that they feel would be damaging.

Why would Obama need to be a Kenyan exchange student? Considering that, in the hypothetical theory he was born in Kenya and then brought to Hawaii shortly after his birth, he would have gained citizenship vai his mother regardless (and no, I'm not talking about natural born citizenship). So why after all these years growing up in America, upon becoming a student, would he need to become an exchange student? Does this make any sense to you? How would he qualify for a special foreign scholarship program if he was an american citizen who had been in the US all these years?

Also, considering that many birthers are already of the theory that Obama's parents lied about his birth on US soil to gain an Hawaiian birth certificate, this does your theory not contradict theirs?

Just to add further, you still haven't explained how, if no such thing was found on his records, would this convince birthers of his birth in Hawaii?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Again, how will these documents link to his birth on Hawaiian soil?

Betcha a can of pringles he was on a special scholarship program for Kenyans or exchange students or something that they feel would be damaging. Otherwise why stonewall?

Is this unclear?
edit on 5-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

Some say Obama somehow became a citizen of Indonesia when he was a boy.
Mama Ann married a man there.

He was in school there with a different name.

Some think the scholarship money came that way.

Others say Obama was in college under the name Soetoro.
The SS number may have been applied for as a foreign student.

Many think Obama's U.S. citizenship was renounced by his Mother.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

And they are of course wrong
travel.state.gov...

"Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children"

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Otherwise why stonewall?

Obama is not the one stonewalling....

yes, and the silly birther orly taitz is the one begging for money - she is getting silly people to pay for her travel and holidays!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo
...racist hillbillies...

Wow
So if those who are asking for the birth certificate are racist hillbillies, does that make you a retarded liberal for defending Obama? (Just asking, as there's always opposites.)

I don't believe he's in office illegally, but I appreciate the fact that people who DO have a doubt will step up and do whatever they can to get the truth out. If he's legal, those who questioned it will look like idiots. If he's not, then there's some serious issues we need to address. Let the courts put it to rest once and for all, I just don't see the problem with that.

Deny Ignorance, even if ignorance makes the world a pleasant world to live in.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by xuenchen

And they are of course wrong
travel.state.gov...

"Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children"

yes of course.

but what if Obama did it himself later ?

Or, what if Obama was legally adopted by Soetoro in Indonesia ?

Something is skewed with the "Soetoro" name.

out there

Divorce documents filed in Hawaii on Aug. 20, 1980, refer to Obama as the “child” of both Soetoro and Dunham, indicating a possible adoption in the U.S.

Was Obama an Indonesian citizen?

Still, in Indonesia, strong evidence indicates Soetoro adopted Obama there, which may have made him an Indonesian citizen for a time.

In the document, Obama is registered under the name Barry Soetoro by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro. The school card lists Barry Soetoro as a Muslim, Indonesian citizen born Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Hmmmm....

As Obama's World Turns

edit on Jan-06-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by torqpoc
I don't understand the American obsession with Obama and his birth certificate etc..

You seriously can't understand why Americans want an AMERICAN president - a president who is in office according to the rules set up by the founding fathers of our country - a president in office who doesn't come from an obscure fog-filled background that could harbor just about anything? Really? You can't understand that???

Yes, really. It's not exactly hard English to understand FlyersFan. The explanation of why I can't understand is also really simple. I can guarantee all your past presidents had "dubious" pasts, and were all, for lack of a better word, politicians.

You're obsessing over crap. Obsess more about why the Federal Reserve is allowed to print money, when THAT is against your constitution, why America has more debt than printed money, why America is the most hated country on the planet, why it wages illegal wars, why your unemployment is so high, why your healthcare sucks, why obesity is now a norm amongst your kids, and why .. above everything else, you're still blind sheeple worried about some guy's fricking birth certificate. IT IS COMICAL!

Don't give me the founding fathers crap, it's all a joke.. your constitution is being eroded every single day and you're all heading for a FEMA camp, not passing GO and not collecting your 20 dollars. Worry about that!

T

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Also, considering that many birthers are already of the theory that Obama's parents lied about his birth on US soil to gain an Hawaiian birth certificate, this does your theory not contradict theirs?

Just to add further, you still haven't explained how, if no such thing was found on his records, would this convince birthers of his birth in Hawaii?
Furthermore, I haven't seen a single birther try to prove that Obama's mother ever left the United States while she was pregnant. Wouldn't there be visa records? Passports?

For a baby to be born somewhere else, by definition the mother had to have traveled to that location. Why is nobody trying to track that down if that's what they believe?

Or was it an immaculate birth? She never left Hawaii, but he was born in Kenya by magic!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And I was of the assumption originally that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, this Barry Soetoto was born in Hawaii and Bari Shabazz was born in NYC.

This article is in relation to a Bari Shabazz that most Americans are not aware of:

storyreportscomments.blogspot.com...

If there is any truth to the above article then Barack Obama's biological mother is not Ann Durnham. Strangely enough, aint it covieniant there's no Durnhams alive? Would be easy to be an imposter of this family where there are no survivors alive today. It's even alleged this Bari Shabazz died in a car accident in Hawaii - or was it someone else - unless Bari Shabazz did'nt die at all, was seriously injured, but took on a new ID?

I'm aware of the photographs of "Obama" when he was a wee boy with his "mother" Ann Durnham.....but I've also seen some extraordinary photographs of historical events that have been so well damn doctored too.

Barack Obama never talks about his mother or any other family member as other Presidents have in the past.

Why would he put forth a forged birth certificate if he has nothing to hide? Just show the American people the original one and case closed!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
there is a huge thread about that, how illogical and ridiculous it is to think she just up and went there and flew extremely pregnant to have the baby there.

avaion history was looked into and how extremely expensive it was etc etc, I will find that thread for you

the thread:
Man claims PAN AM flight logs show baby Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii , page 1

this went on for 12 pages with some great information from back in that time time , but the birthers just won't listen to reason
edit on 6-1-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join