It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I was checking out this PDF that Orly has put up and there are some inconsistencies in the text. Things don't look the same as they do in other parts of the document. I believe it in fact to be a forged document...

What is she trying to do here? I suspect that this is all some conspiracy to get ANY kind of support for her theory that Obama isn't from this planet.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I was checking out this PDF that Orly has put up and there are some inconsistencies in the text. Things don't look the same as they do in other parts of the document. I believe it in fact to be a forged document...

What is she trying to do here? I suspect that this is all some conspiracy to get ANY kind of support for her theory that Obama isn't from this planet.

You do realise that Taitz's mental cheese has long since slid off her cracker don't you?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You do realise that Taitz's mental cheese has long since slid off her cracker don't you?

This psychologist would not characterize her that way.

1. She originated overseas in a different culture.

2. She appears to be high strung and used to emotional, intense feelings and expressions.

3. She's been assaulted nationally for years for doing basically a high risk patriotic duty.

4. Considering all she's had to deal with, I think her sanity has remained amazingly intact.

5. I consider the destructiveness to the Republic operating out of the White House, in the administration to be a LOT MORE mentally questionable by many orders of magnitude.

6. Chronic, intense narcissism is not mentally healthy. That's NOT Taitz's problem!

7. I'd like to see how many of her detractors could put up with the stresses she's endured for so long and maintain half as good a reality testing and sanity.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Racism and bigotry is not for ATS. It will not be allowed; nor put up with.

ANY further racial remarks, off topic remarks or insults will be rewarded with loss of posting privileges.

No other warnings will be given.

~Tothetenthpower
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

1. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya and she attended his birth there.

2. His sister said he was born in Kenya.

3. A Kenyan official provided a copy of an authentic Kenyan birthcertificate for him . . . with his infant footprint.

4. I realize "objective" tends to be in the eye of the beholder around here.
edit on 4/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by illuminatislave

And plenty of folks of all colors bashed on that dumb, ignorant, evil Bush who stole the election from
that Democrat Gore.

Race? Really?

I'm interested in truth. How about you?

Do you want the truth?

The President of the United States, no matter who it is or has been since I guess JFK is nothing more than a puppet/figure head that is beholden to the whims of the financial elite and the military industrial complex

I don't waste my time trying to find out if some puppet was really born in America or not. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Can you link to the footprint or is it scrubbed already?

Second TIA

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

Originally posted by illuminatislave
I hate Obama, but I can't help but think that these same 'birthers' wouldn't be hellbent on proving this nonsense if the dude was white.

And I can't help but think that if Obama had an R behind his name, the roles of the accusers and defenders would be reversed, having the very argument taking place here.

Never have I ever heard of people questioning a president's eligibility until a black dude came along. Just saying, you guys make it easy for people to paint you with that brush.

So, because he is half black, he is off-limits? Because he is half black, he is immune from scrutiny? I have to ask if you feel the same about Clarence Thomas? Colin Powell? Herman Cain?

I think that Clarence Thomas is an embarrassment to the supreme court, Colin Powell should be in jail for lying to start a war, and Herman Cain is no different from Barack Obama: a shill for the elites.

See, you make a mistake when you assume that everyone who has a view that is different from yours to be a democrat. I despise both parties. I believe that a majority of the people who buy into the partisan politics and ally themselves with the DNC/GOP to be delusional morons and nitwits who can't see two feet in front of their faces.

I am just calling it like it is. If Obama was a white male, I'd wager that a majority of the birthers wouldn't bother to look into his eligibility because they'd assume him to be a citizen. To his masters, Obama is quite eligible because he ensures that they wealth will be secure and their agendas will continue at the expense of the American people.

Basically, birthers are racist goons, and people are suckers because they actually think that the POTUS is a legitimate position that serves the public.

edit on 4-1-2012 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Evidently you have confidence in the voting process and the vote COUNTING process.

I don't.

Particularly after Jesse Ventura's story.

You might also research Tom Fife . . . a computer entrepreneur working in Russia, who reported being told by the wife of a high ranking Soviet that he would have a Communist black President by the name of Barak back in 1992.

www.rense.com...

The First Time I
Heard Of Barack
By Tom Fife
11-20-8

During the period of roughly February 1992 to mid 1994, I was making frequent trips to Moscow, Russia, in the process of starting a software development joint-venture company with some people from the Russian scientific community. One of the men in charge on the Russian side was named V. M.; he had a wife named T.M.

V. was a level-headed scientist while his wife was rather deeply committed to the losing Communist cause - a cause she obviously was not abandoning.

. . .during a trip early in 1992, the American half of our venture were invited to V. & T.'s Moscow flat as we were about to return to the States.. . .

. . .

"Well, I think you are going to be surprised when you get a black president very soon."

. . .

"What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?"

The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, "Well, you will; and he will be a Communist."

It was then that the husband unsuccessfully tried to change the subject; but she was on a roll and would have nothing of it. One of us asked, "It sounds like you know something we don't know."

"Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. . . . he has gone to the best schools of Presidents. . . . You don't believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. . . . ."

I was acquainted with Tom Fife on another forum. I found him to be the real deal--quite honest, sincere, candid, vulnerable, real.

I don't have any doubt about his narrative.

Here's a video of him telling his narrative:

shutking.blogspot.com...

The Clintons reportedly went through a very similar grooming process.

edit on 4/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: adding video

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
His birth place really does not matter in the real scheme of things. .

And what of the rest of the Constitution? Should we just toss the whole thing?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by BO XIAN

Second TIA

Sure. Here it is:

www.thepowerhour.com...

However, given that he's spent more than $2 MILLION dollars hiding stuff--particularly his birth records . . . I doubt he's going to submit a comparison foot print to compare with that one.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Only birthers carry on about Obama spending millions to hide records. (It would be something awesome and something to seriously scrutinize if true. No one doubts that. Time and time again though, it gets repeated with nothing to back it other than WND or some Donald Trump quote.)

We have seen this lie here on ATS for years.

Not once has it been backed by fact or anything substantial even. If you refuse to prove it correct, then please stop repeating it.
edit on 4-1-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by BO XIAN

Second TIA

Sure. Here it is:

www.thepowerhour.com...

However, given that he's spent more than $2 MILLION dollars hiding stuff--particularly his birth records . . . I doubt he's going to submit a comparison foot print to compare with that one.

Let me get this straight?

Obama shows multiple forms of his BC. The White House sees it, deems it fit and releases it to the public.
You deem that scan to be phony or doctored.
Your link though, is the real deal because it says Kenya.

That correct?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Basically, birthers are racist goons, and people are suckers because they actually think that the POTUS is a legitimate position that serves the public.

NO. No and No.

1. CERTAINLY both parties are in the service of the globalist oligarchy in a complex good-cop/bad-cop charade . . . our modern bread and circuses distraction from the real skullduggery going on underneath the table--though increasingly out in the open and rubbed in our faces.

2. I support the birther stuff as an illustration of how brazenly the oligarchy trashes the Constitution and has for decades.

3. I support any legal method anyone can use to get traitorous destructiveness ouf ot the White House.

4. Of course, that would be a drop in the bucket but a big drop. The Senate would be harder and the real criminals at the top even harder.

5. None of this will be cured until Armageddon. THEN ALL the evil doers will be wiped off the planet entirely.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Every last birth record Obama has offered the public

has been PROVEN to be a forgery--usually a pretty inept forgery at that.

IIRC, One of them was proven false by a friend of mine on

www.Freerepublic.com...

So . . . how do you explain Obama spending $2 MILLION essentially to hide his birth records?

Particularly given that he ran on the promise of having a dramatically more open and TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION.

Gross hypocrisy may be in his DAFFYNITIOARY.

I don't think much of politicos who so brazenly demonstrate such duplicity.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Who has deemed the BC to be fake? Other than your buddy of course.
Who are these ppl that say have "proven" the scan of the BC to be fake?
Where are they?

Still cannot back the record sealing claim, but still use it?

You're showing that you're not open to any interpretation of the issue other than your own. You even went so far as to accept some Joe Blow website's rendering of an Obama footprint because that suits your view.

There are well over 50 birther threads here at ATS. Read them all. All of them show that birtherism is pure nonsense. The fact that birthers do not listen to reason is proof enough that they do not mean well.
To my knowlege, there's no such thing as a former birther.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Who has deemed the BC to be fake? Other than your buddy of course. Who are these ppl that say have "proven" the scan of the BC to be fake? Where are they?

As far as I recollect there are at least 6 or so accredited EXPERTS on photoshop that have attested to it being extensively manipulated! - just do a search!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
As far as I recollect there are at least 6 or so accredited EXPERTS on photoshop that have attested to it being extensively manipulated! - just do a search!

You can not determine authenticity via Photoshop online.

The resolution is too low.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm not convinced the naysayers are reallllly interested in the truth . . . however . . .

If you are interested in the truth, I'm confident I'll be able to detect some evidence of that in your reply.

Obama eligibility lawsuits, Update May 22, 2010, Obama attorneys, Perkins Coie, $ 261206 paid to law firm April quarter 2010, Obama hiding birth certificate and college records

Posted on May 22, 2010 | 304 Comments

Perkins Coie has been busy.

How much has the Obama camp spent on private and government attorneys? Who knows. Who cares. The important fact is that he is hiding something. Something big.

Obama for America, in the quarter ending April 2010, disbursed $ 261,206.69 to Perkins Coie, a law firm that has represented Obama in multiple eligibility lawsuits.

citizenwells.wordpress.com... quarter-2010-obama-hiding-birth-certificate-and-college-records/

I knew a Perkins Coie atny in Taipei. I might be able to track him down and see if he could verify the above . . . if I really wanted to bother that much. I don't have trouble believing this evidence, however. I know those atnys do NOT come cheap.

However, I think those figures are more or less public knowledge now in a number of quality sources.

i.e. for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

---
Here's some Federal Election Commision evidence:

query.nictusa.com...

showing a partial payment to Perkins Coie for such services.

---
WHERE'S the BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

THE CASE THAT

BARACK OBAMA IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT by JEROME R. C O R S I Ph.D.

WND BOOKS

www.scribd.com...

---
Perhaps these links below will also be of interest to those who are interested in the truth:

----
The Western Center For Journalism:

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues

www.westernjournalism.com...

---
US NEWS & WORLD REPORT:

Peter Roff

On Birth Certificate, Obama Acted Like He Had Something to Hide
May 4, 2011

NOTE: THE DOCUMENT DISCUSSED THAT WAS RELEASED BY OBAMA HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A FRAUDLENT DOCUMENT.

www.usnews.com...

---
Ingenious theory on why Obama has spent millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate

January 23rd, 2011

www.escapetyranny.com...

---
OBAMA'S LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE ADDS

PROOF THAT OBAMA IS NOT ELIGIBLE!!!

www.obamanotqualified.com...

RELATED VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

OBAMA'S LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE

HAS EVIDENCE OF FORGERY!!!?

obamanotqualified.com...

---
TRUMP ON FOX & FRIENDS; OBAMA SPENT MILLIONS TO HIDE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE

www.westernjournalism.com...

----
Robert Bauer et al illegally scheme with Obama, Attorney ethics, Rules of Professional Conduct, Criminal or fraudulent conduct

citizenwells.wordpress.com... fraudulent-conduct/

---
OBAMA – TRUTH & TRANSPARENCY FOR EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF

www.hillarynme.com...

---
OBAMA--THE POST MODERN COUP (2008)

www.docstoc.com...

---
SITE PURPORTS TO LIST ALL SIDES OF ALL THE EVIDENCE:

www.truthorfiction.com...

Reportedly this BC reflects information filed Oct. 9 by Philip Berg. See item #18 on this docket, page 10, the relevant language of which, underlined in red, is captured here in a screen shot: Barack Hussein Obama II By Judah Benjamin,

It has been asserted by a number of sources, including Andy Martin, that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya and not in Hawaii. Philip Berg?s Latest Motion to the Court is more explicit since it gives an exact Place of Birth. I must assume that Berg did not simply pluck the Location out of thin air, Mombasa has more than one Hospital, though Coast Provincial General was the best in 1961.

. . . If he was born in Kenya, and his parents were Legally Married [which on the Preponderance of Evidence they were, his father's first "Marriage" being a Tribal, or Village, Marriage, which was not Legally Recognized] due to the age of his mother he would NOT have been a US Citizen.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join