It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So, does that get any of you Obamites nervous? Think that BC is going to hold up in court? What do you think they'll find in his college records?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nervous? Hardly. The only thing that makes me nervous is this will make the GOP as a whole look even more ridiculous and vicariously hurt Dr. Paul's chances. This BC nonsense is a proven hoax. PROVEN. He has provided everything the racist hillbillies have been asking for. It's only making themselves look like racists. There are no other grounds on which to accuse him of non-citizenship other than his ethnicity. I would almost guess that this is a ploy by Obama to make the msm-right look even more cartoonish than they already do.

"Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist"
-Propulsion

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

How about they were either paid to say that or......

there was such a child but it was'nt actually Barack Obama but another child Obama has taken his identity of........now that would be one heck of a conspiracy!

I do not believe Ann Durnham was his mother. Why is that so hard to fathom?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerica n

Goodness, Orly is still at it? She is a fighter alright! Ah well, she should continue her hobbies, and birthers should continue supporting her. It means less money spent on the GOP candidates, and more distractions! Right on

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
reply to post by spoor

I am sure that if anyone could find his college records, or anyone that was his associate in college for that matter, or any other record for that matter,

What does his college records have to do with his birth on US soil? If you're only worried about his associations, you're in the wrong thread.

McCain had to prove his BC when he was in question of his birth place

As I recall, the McCain campaign presented a short form birth certificate. He never released his longform birth certificate. But birthers are not concerned with McCain for obvious reasons. What's more interesting, one of the birther lawyers, Hollander, tried to put out what he claimed to be McCain's long form birth certificate in 2010, but it turned out to be fake in the end. Not much attention from Birthers then eh?
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Good lord the race card is getting boring.

I think racists are pritty serious about their beliefs.

Let's ask this question - ok - what would you do if you were him. Show the real thing? or just prolong the pain and misery

The Obama campaign released a birth certificate in 2008 during the general elections, which was then verified by Health officials. The whitehouse then released the long birth certificate earlier in 2011 verified again by Hawaiian health officials. On both occasions birthers weren't satisfied, they consider both birth certificates fake. I'm not sure what Obama must do to convince every single birther out there? Other than leaving office? What must he do again?

Must he come to your house and show you personally?
Must he convince every birther approved expert?
Must he put his birth certificate on public display?

It sounds to me as though you have very unrealistic requests, but then again I don't think you really want him to convince you of his eligibility. You know this.

and only listened to his promises and ate it up - he has not done any good for this country

Sounds to me as though you are injecting your personal political disagreements with him into whether he's a natural born citizen or not. Your political disagreements with the man does not mean he was not born on American soil, surely you are capable of understanding this.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's extremely hard to ignore that when the BC is placed into a imaging program there are so many issues which make it doctored, its just something that cannot be "erased" from the public's mind. I really hope that during this trial that they analyze this BC from the stand point of someone with a Graphic Engineering Drafting Certificate that in which will show the discrepancies of the document. But of course, Obama's team of minions will dismiss all accusations that come forth from someone with such a qualification. So lets all side back and see the fireworks because during this trial the stock market is going to be a bumpy ride..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't know if Obama was born in the US or not and don't have an opinion about it, but I'm wondering.....

What is the reason for a US President and Vice President to be natural born citizens anyway?

I think naturalized citizens can be in Congress and even Governors of states and probably other high ranking positions.
edit on 4-1-2012 by mattsk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
I still have my ORIGINAL BC, born in 1963,

I still have my original BC as well, but funny thing, none of my family members have theirs any longer, none. My friends, not so far as I can tell. I asked a while back of my cousin, my parents, to show theirs during the height of this birther fiasco and all I found was short form birth certificates. My cousin thought she had an original, but it turned out it wasn't, it was registered years after her birth and had minimal information. It is unrealistic to think that every american carries their old original long form birth certificate with them as ID, or that every American keeps their original, this isn't in tune with reality. Things happen, people lose their birth certificates over time, people are required to get ones renewed. Arizona, whom came close more than any other state to passing a birther bill, stopped with their long form birth certificates from 2001 onwards.

Do you think it's a credible and smart idea to require every presidential candidate to possess an original long form BC? Maybe you're not stating that you believe this, but do you think it would make sense given the circumstances?

The paper is thick and old, the printing is white, the background is black. I imagine this is to make it more difficult to create a fake document. It has a seal embossed on it to confirm it is the original document. It would be very hard to fake and make it look right.

My original is old and torn, but looking past that ironically it looks very plain and simple, it's far less complex than most birth certificates I've seen online. I can barely feel the seal. I'd never for the life of me used it as ID, atleast since I was a kid. It'd just break apart within in days if I used it now and I have not had any issues using my short form because of this. I guess it comes down to experience, but I'm confident that my experiences are is fairly common.

Even if you look at Hawaiian documents only, what he gave us is clearly fake. And there are many, many circumstantial facts that would seem suspicious if you would do your due diligence for yourself.

Did you come to this conclusion yourself? Or did others convince you of this?

Could I read his thesis from college?

Alot of mention about Obama's college years and his associations here. Truth is, neither his college records, personal beliefs or associations have to do with his eligibility or natural born citizenship. These are just off topic arguments made by birthers to strengthen their positions.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
. The different typewriter type is found on the same line in the same boxes. In one case in the same word.

That can not be denied. End of story.

It can very easily be denied.

You obviously are not familiar with typewriters, the ribbons on them are wound one way then wound back , back and forward. They also were not replaced that frequently, so the same letter hitting a different part of the ribbon will produce a different looking character....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

As I understand it, . . . there's a LOT more evidence that Durham was his mother than there is that his father was as listed.

Some are convinced that his father may have even been Malcom X or some such. I forget the specifics.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
Wanted to bump your last post, since it addresses the issue everyone had with your OP.

Thanks, but apparently many didn't see it, as even after that post some still question the document's authenticity.

I REPEAT. I have the document now directly from the court. It is authentic, confirmed and sent to me by the court clerk. The clerk also mentioned it was not available at the site yet at the time of their email to me, and that's why he sent me a direct copy.

Also, just wanted to note who it was that went and checked at the fricken SOURCE to verify the document's authenticity, not sit around ATS bashing a similar thread floating around.

While that thread is still trying to figure out if the thing is real, I got the damn thing in my email directly from the court.
So thanks ATS for the support.
edit on Thu Jan 5th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

have you been donating money to Orly Taitz's cause True American?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

You gotta be kidding me. Me? Wtf. Shoot, if I had any money, I'd be buying food and gas.

In other words, NO.

I don't suppose you have either, so I won't bother asking.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
And oh, if you are wondering why I would bother checking at the source about the document's authenticity, it is for all the same reasons that anyone interested in the truth would, for the most part. I am just as leery of believing anything these days too without checking. Not to mention several posters, and a mod, mocking and ridiculing us in another thread about this thread. Courtesy wasn't too mandatory in THAT case, now was it. But this is the thread where the truth was posted. For the record.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

You gotta be kidding me. Me? Wtf. Shoot, if I had any money, I'd be buying food and gas.

In other words, NO.

For somebody whom has been following Taitz for some time now, hyping up her court cases, insisting the importance of exposing Obama, you certainly don't seem confident enough to contribute to her cause. I just find this very interesting, but thankyou for your honest response.

As for whether Obama must prove his eligibility now? I don't see how this is going to happen, but I guess, as with the last 73 (failed) birther lawsuits, we'll just have to wait and see, again.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Conservatives are just handing Obama the 2nd presidency. Whats next Obama was born in Mars?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn

Conservatives are just handing Obama the 2nd presidency. Whats next Obama was born in Mars?

We demand to see his passport!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm new to the whole Obama conspiracy thing so I have a quick noob question if I may?

I get the gist that people think he's not an American citizen, backed up by a possible dodgy birth cert and SS number.

What I don't understand is what people think They are getting out of it? If They wanted a pawn in the White House then why not use an American pawn, thus the issue wouldn't be raised? Why Obama?

This isn't an attempt at baiting or anything similar, I am genuinely curious about a topic I'm not well versed on.

Regards,

Sartori

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

But birthers are not concerned with McCain for obvious reasons. .

Those obvious reasons being because, even though there were many questioning his citizenship, that was very publically and with great finality put to rest ....

Washington Post

"John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States." --U.S. Senate Resolution, April 30, 2008

ABC News - Legislation introduced by Democrats to have Senate Publically declare/affirm John McCain is US Citizen

With questions – however serious – about whether Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is eligible to run for president since he was born outside U.S. borders on an American Naval base, Sens. Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo. today introduced a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that McCain qualifies as a "natural born Citizen," as specified in the Constitution and eligible for the highest office in the land.

Co-sponsors include Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, and Barack Obama, D-Illinois; Leahy said he anticipates it will pass unanimously

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Does anyone here believe that Obama is actually going to be removed from office because he is unable to fake a birth certificate? Based on what you know about the way that the system functions, does that appear to be something that would actually happen in reality? Assuming that no one believes that is actually going to happen, what then is the purpose of rattling on about it, as if it mattered? What is the goal of such inane behavior?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Those obvious reasons being because, even though there were many questioning his citizenship, that was very publically and with great finality put to rest ....

Washington Post

"John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States." --U.S. Senate Resolution, April 30, 2008

ABC News - Legislation introduced by Democrats to have Senate Publically declare/affirm John McCain is US Citizen

With questions – however serious – about whether Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is eligible to run for president since he was born outside U.S. borders on an American Naval base, Sens. Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo. today introduced a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that McCain qualifies as a "natural born Citizen," as specified in the Constitution and eligible for the highest office in the land.

Co-sponsors include Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, and Barack Obama, D-Illinois; Leahy said he anticipates it will pass unanimously

So, what was the basis of their collective decision? Which was the determining factor that made McCain a 'Natural Born' citizen versus 'naturalized' citizen? Was it based on the fact he was born on an American military base, or was it based on both parents being American?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join