It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Evidently my memory is better than yours, see edited post. Edited post

But likely the problem is not your memory, but too much MTV and not enough study.
edit on 8-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by Annee

To be in the service, when I was in, 1983 to 2011, you could not do drugs. They tested us constantly. If you popped positive you were out.

As far as enlisting, some were able to get waivers for, how do I put this, "started drugs". But not hard drugs, no way. He would not have been able to enlist and certainly not get a TS.

If you want to find someone of Obama's age who has never used drugs - - - feel free.

They would not have any intelligence or drive to run this country. They would be a dweeb.

Give me someone who has LIVED - - who has been a part of real life - - who knows what its like to be a part of America.

I definitely do not need any self-righteous puritan do-gooder.

I need someone who is real.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am only a couple of years younger. I never did drugs.

Round up all the Chiefs I served with. Some older, some younger, they never did drugs.

Lots of people never did drugs.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I am only a couple of years younger. I never did drugs.

Round up all the Chiefs I served with. Some older, some younger, they never did drugs.

Lots of people never did drugs.

A leader needs to be of the people.

Not a sanctimonious do-gooder.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ok, now it is plain you are either joking or just messing with me.

Good night.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Ok, now it is plain you are either joking or just messing with me.

Good night.

Absolutely NOT!

I am not joking.

A leader needs to know his people - his culture - experiences.

A sanctimonious puritan would suck as leader of a country as diverse as America.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Evidently my memory is better than yours,

no, the governor never said he could not find the birth certificate, that silly claim is just a birther lie.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm pretty excited about the hearing.

Its a long shot but I hope they DNA test him with Malcolm X's DNA or somebody from his family.. I think we would all like to know
edit on 8-1-2012 by ZardoZx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZardoZx
I'm pretty excited about the hearing.

Why? his lawyer turns up with his certified birth certificate, case closed.

Its a long shot but I hope they DNA test him with Malcolm X's DNA

WTF are you babbling about now? What does Malcolm Little have to do with Obama?

Have you birthers completely lost it now?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

From memory, what he said was he found an entry in a hand written logbook but not an actual BC. The entry in the book was enough to create the short form. But the long form did not exist. Which is probably pretty close to the truth.

That is nothing even close to the truth.

What Ambercrombie said was that he was looking for something else that could be legally published or stated by the State in support of his family friend, President Obama, against irresponsible rumor mongering from people like you.

What he found is that everything that the State could do legally, had been done.
edit on 8/1/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

To be in the service, when I was in, 1983 to 2011, you could not do drugs. They tested us constantly. If you popped positive you were out.

As far as enlisting, some were able to get waivers for, how do I put this, "started drugs". But not hard drugs, no way. He would not have been able to enlist and certainly not get a TS.

What are you talking about?
Are you suggesting that Obama is actively doing drugs or that he was doing drugs while running for president?
Is this just a new twist you came up with all on your own?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

That is nothing even close to the truth.

What Ambercrombie said was that he was looking for something else that could be legally published or stated by the State in support of his family friend, President Obama, against irresponsible rumor mongering from people like you.

What he found is that everything that the State could do legally, had been done.

It seems a little odd , the bit there in parens. As if they did not print it word for word but wrote instead what he meant to say.

Link to Star Advertiser Hawaiian Newspaper interview text

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

edit on 8-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

You just confirmed what RNAA wrote and I think you think you debunked it.
This thread is strange.
What is it you think you just posted Ambercrombie as saying?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kafternin

He says he has not found the BC, but something else he can use. The something else was a logbook of some kind. Alphabetical names, years 60 to 64. I remember seeing a photo of the entry but the link is dead now.

The meaning is a little unclear, the part in parens seems to be not his exact words for some reason.

Why the parens? But no BC...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

He says he has not found the BC,

but something else he can use.

Where does he say he has not found a BC?
Be specific.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

Right there says he found the actual registration itself. You are saying he saw the registration, but not a certified copy?

edit on 8-1-2012 by Kafternin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Recording of the birth does not mean, in Hawaii. They record foreign births and issue a short form sometimes. Do I have to do all the work here. Can you people not do research?

link   

He says he has not found the BC,

He never said that, why keep lying and claim he did?

The meaning is a little unclear, the part in parens seems to be not his exact words for some reason.

No, the meaning is very clear, but a birther blinded by hate, cannot see it.
edit on 8-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

link   

The something else was a logbook of some kind.

No, that something else was the state archives according to what you posted. You do not know what that means, do you?

Alphabetical names, years 60 to 64. I remember seeing a photo of the entry but the link is dead now.

Awe shucks. Your links to things you remember seem quite often absent. Luckily this one matters none.

Why the parens? But no BC...

Why do you keep saying he said he never found a BC when you cannot find anything that claims he ever said that?

Do you understand the problems inherent in relying on lies to push a so called truth?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

They record foreign births and issue a short form sometimes.

Stating that person was born overseas....

Can you people not do research?

You are the one here unable to do research - remember, research is NOT visiting birther sites and believing the lies that they post there!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Recording of the birth does not mean, in Hawaii.

They record foreign births and issue a short form sometimes. Do I have to do all the work here. Can you people not do research?

I have actually done all this research already and what you are writing is nonsense and that is why it continues to be debunked with actual facts. Do not condescend when you have been shown to be ignorant, willing to lie, and not ashamed of how wrong you have already been. just be honest and rely on facts. That is all I expect from anyone and I feel bad when I see anyone struggle with that.

You are mixing things up here in this post for some reason but the end result is nothing factual in anything written above.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join