It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

Can you imagine Joe Bite Me Biden debating Jesse?

No I cannot imagine it, and I do not wish to--but for different reasons.

I fear Jesse would succeed in making Joe Biden seem sane and articulate.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Sweet little jaguar Condi Rice would say that!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul already declared he would nominate ModernAcademia as his VP so no sense debating about that

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well, I think the MSM is hoping for a three way tie, so they can discount Paul.

We all know that this would be the case. The talk tomorrow would be about Santorum's surge and Romney's electability. Even if Paul finishes a point back (but I hope he wins), the can ignore him and still find the caucus credible.

It's pretty sickening to watch these talking heads...so I stopped watching. It seems they are jumping at the bit wanting to call this thing for Santorum or Romney as soon as one of them gets a couple points up.

Ron Paul represents the best course to peace and prosperity these next 4 years. But.....will Congress go along with him? I guess he can rule by executive order like the last couple of dudes in case things don't go his way.

I was a registered Republican, but am now independent. I wish Paul weren't a Republican because the Republican party he would like see ain't going to return anytime soon. It's obvious that the 2-party system is dominated by corporate elitists. A third party only splits the vote I'm afraid, so I can understand his wanting to stay Republican.

No matter what happens tonight, Ron Paul has my vote. No other candidate comes close to espousing my beliefs and we're LONG overdue for a great leader.

link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Ron Paul needs a female VP. A black woman that says, "Abortion should be left up to the voters in the individual states". That would smack Hillary back to Asia.

Now I would give up Jesse as VP if Ron Paul picked Cynthia McKinney.

link   
do the overall votes count or the counties won?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ron's got this # on lockdown
like ah boss.

next time I check this thread...
all aye will sea is Ron Paul victory posts
and all the haters will finally have something more legit ta bitch about.

: o j

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
The Ragin Cajun just VERBATIM said on CNN Live that even if Ron Paul wins there is NO WAY he win the Republican nomination and that Romney will have the nomination regardless of how he does in the primaries.

Does he know something we don't!?

It's been a given that Romney will get the GOP nomination no matter what happens. I'd the GOP could see the future and Paul beat Obama they still wouldnt give him the nomination. Even though he's the only one that could beat Obama and the people obviously want him he represents nothing of the current GOP ideals.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Romney 7,844 24%
Santorum 7,726 24%
Paul 7,655 23%

www.foxnews.com...

ouch that's gotta hurt of course those numbers have been flip flopping all nite

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Romney won't get the nomination because he's not supported by the Tea Party at all

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by Rothbard

Can you imagine Joe Bite Me Biden debating Jesse?

No I cannot imagine it, and I do not wish to--but for different reasons.

I fear Jesse would succeed in making Joe Biden seem sane and articulate.

I bet if Jesse was VP he would get his tv show back. But I am rooting for Cynthia Mckinney now any how.

link   
lol CNN lost the feed as soon as the soldier started talking about Israel.

link   
Oh wow we lost the signal

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OMG..

way to go CNN, just cut off the Corporal as he tells the real truth about bringing the troops home!!!! Sure you lost connection CNN!!!!

link   
LOL...CNN just "lost the feed" when talking to a soldier in uniform at Ron Paul HQ, just as he was explaining why RP's foreign policy was right!

link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No, not Santorum - Hunstman (haven't heard of Santorum, anyway) - apparently they share the same great-grandfather.

Will see if I can...dang, nevermind - Daily Paul's overloaded tonight. But yeah, that was the research.

EDIT:
Yeah, Romney and Hunstman - Ancestry here. Parley Parker Pratt common varying-greats grandfather.

Additional edit:
And apparently, that makes them both more-or-less mormon royalty. Pratt was a big guy in the church.
edit on 1/3/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

Google Obama related to Dick Cheney. Somehow,,,,,,,,,,,they are a few cousins removed. God, all these PTB are inbred FOR GENERATIONS. No wonder they are moonbat crazy.

link   
CNN just magically lost the feed to an interview with a soldier who was explaining why he voted for Ron Paul. Fkin BS.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Originally posted by zeeon
The Ragin Cajun just VERBATIM said on CNN Live that even if Ron Paul wins there is NO WAY he win the Republican nomination and that Romney will have the nomination regardless of how he does in the primaries.

Does he know something we don't!?

It's been a given that Romney will get the GOP nomination no matter what happens. I'd the GOP could see the future and Paul beat Obama they still wouldnt give him the nomination. Even though he's the only one that could beat Obama and the people obviously want him he represents nothing of the current GOP ideals.

Kinda makes you wonder if he's attended a Bilderberg meeting recently!

Aren't they and the council of foreign relations the ones who SELECT the next President?

link   

Originally posted by mossme89
lol CNN lost the feed as soon as the soldier started talking about Israel.

Yeah i caught that as well,soon as the soldier started going off track so did CNN

link   
IT CAN'T GET ANY MORE BLATANT THAN THIS:

CNN was interviewing a SOLDIER about his stance on the wars and why he voted for Ron Paul. He was saying how it wouldn't be smart to nitpick wars with Iran and how Israel can handle themselves....

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

THE CONNECTION DIED, WOLF BLITZER APOLOGIZED FOR THE CONNECTION GOING OUT.

REALLY?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join