It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ed Rollins- Fox news Contributor
"If santorum wins the caucus, he gets a huge push in the media, If paul wins, the Caucus gets discredited"

Seriously? How is it legal to just come out and say this on national TV?

Hypocrite much?

TV show moderator (didnt catch name)
"Many paul supporters said they dont care if Paul can beat obama."

Faux News at its best people!

link   
reply to post by Wookiep

So what ?

Like i said when he intentionally attacked other people their character with the gay and and muslim hating comments that was all i needed.

That is the status quo politician doing anything to get elected to get into power it is a free country and i am free to support whoever i wish.

link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Gary Johnson = VP

That is all.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
CNN just said that the big establishment guys, the ones behind the curtain, actually think that Ron Paul is the best bet to beat Barack Obama. Did I hear that right?

Yes, you did hear that right. I heard it too. It looks as though it is going to be a winning night for Ron Paul in the Iowa caucus.

O course (as we all know) this is really just the beginning of several months of campaigning and voting before the final decision on who will be the Republican nomination for President. Things can seem one way...and turn out another.

The main stream media cannot ignore Ron Paul anymore! I heard Ron Paul's son speak earlier today...and I was very impressed.

link   
Loved the shot of RP supporters standing behind the ballot counters in CNN!

Go Ron!! We're gonna win!!

link   
reply to post by freedom12

She is almost as hot as your avatar.

Either one of you could be Ron's VP as far as I am concerned.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Wookiep

So what ?

Like i said when he intentionally attacked other people their character with the gay and and muslim hating comments that was all i needed.

That is the status quo politician doing anything to get elected to get into power it is a free country and i am free to support whoever i wish.

Ok, just a question. You have a right to your opinion, I was just curious. Don't be mad at me, keep being mad at the Evil Dr. Paul!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Its unfortunate, but i see a Romney/Santorum ticket to shut out paul.

Boy thats going to be an interesting convo
"Whos going to be Pres and who will be VP"

If they can form that coalition, say goodbye to Paul

link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by Rothbard

Making Jesse Ventura the VP would be the biggest joke in election history. I do not understand the rabid man-love for this insane individual. The guy would instantly delegitimize everything the Good Doctor has worked so hard at.

Like he could be worse than any of his predecessors? Jesse might be a little off to the edge but he is a true Patriot and believes exactly what Dr. Paul does. What else do you need?

link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Is there any site that's reporting what the precinct votes are BEFORE they report them to GOP headquarters, which reports them to MSM??

BTW, here's Erin who stuck up for Ron Paul when everyone else was trashing them.

Yeah Erin's a cutie that's for sure! Notice how she's a bit younger then the others? Interesting
She's gone up a notch in my view of current anchor's on MSM!

link   
At 21% completion, 3 way tie with Paul in 3rd behind by 50 votes

link   
Ron Paul will pick an extremely conservative VP, one that has remain constant in his message.

Find an individual that has maintained like RP throughout his political career and you have found RP's running mate.

link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by neo96

Since when is MONEY The ONLY Deciding Factor in a Presidential Election ? It is to an exstent , but the Unknown Factor (The Whims of the Unsolicited Voters ) , Cannot be Overlooked............

Didn't say it was right but the last election cycle between obama and mccain obama bought the election he raised more cash.

Should it be the only deciding factor No but hey realistically money gets people elected.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
CNN is covering Ron Paul!!!! Is the sky falling?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
now Santorum ,Paul, Romney tied at 23 %

Damn this will be very close

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
CNN with 22% of the vote in...

Santorum, Romney, and Paul tied with 23% each

link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The only thing i will be mad about is another 4 more years of Hope and change people are free to have their opinions.

and people are free to agree or disagree with me makes no nevermind.

link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

True , but he has Hinted on Judge Napolitano's Show that if Ron called , he'd Answer..........

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is who I want, he cares about the little people.

He doesn't deserve a second line, what a Tool!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

That's a Thought , Ron might ask a Women to be his Possible VP ...........Hmm... I Wonder Who ? ...........

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join