It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just a few days ago, Bachmann was saying she has been getting "tremendous" support showing up....and shes stuck with 6% in last place....other than Hunstman, but he didnt even campaign in Iowa. I think Bachmann is pretty much done

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
Its unfortunate, but i see a Romney/Santorum ticket to shut out paul.

Boy thats going to be an interesting convo
"Whos going to be Pres and who will be VP"

If they can form that coalition, say goodbye to Paul

As it stands right now it is a 3 man race (according to CNN tabulations)...Santorum is surging in the votes right now...but I still think Ron Paul will win.

link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
Ed Rollins- Fox news Contributor
"If santorum wins the caucus, he gets a huge push in the media, If paul wins, the Caucus gets discredited"

Seriously? How is it legal to just come out and say this on national TV?

Hypocrite much?

TV show moderator (didnt catch name)
"Many paul supporters said they dont care if Paul can beat obama."

Faux News at its best people!

How is it legal for someone to have an opinion and share it???

It's legal by our Constitution.

link   
Videos during counting

link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

That's a Thought , Ron might ask a Women to be his Possible VP ...........Hmm... I Wonder Who ? ...........
wouldn't it be insane if he asked Hillary to be his VP? if that happened, although i highly doubt it, i think Obama would be running for the hills.

it has happened twice in our nations history. John Adams with VP Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln with VP Andrew Johnson.
edit on 3-1-2012 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

He will ask Sarah Palin

and cains gots 7 votes now!!

No Freakin way ! My Aunt Gertie is available though, Americans would just Luv her Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup along with her Views on Foreign Policy.. ( " Damn Foreigners, they always seem to get the Best Parking Spaces at the Welfare Office ! )..........

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The only way I can see them defrauding the vote

Any candidate in a set caucus who gets less than 15% those votes not counted

So any Romney votes under the 15% are smuggled into his overall

I couldnt understand why they dont count every vote except to use as leverage point

Anyway just keeping an eye .... But % score and votes of over the 15% should be easily
trackable if any slight of hand .....

Its just candidates have never bothered challanging the fraud in the past

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Oh, just wait till it starts drawing down to semi-final results, and you'll see the Iowa GOP strategically deploy their waiting enforcers strongly as they feel best, I'm sure.

But I certainly hope you're right, my friend..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Uh, how do you know it's a guy?

Maybe it's a she who belongs to a group of wild and unbathed Ron Paul supporters, that was the impression I got.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Humboldt County must be Tebow country

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
CNN wants you to know that Romney "is significantly ahead" peed the excited media chick in her painted on dress.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

LOL Pax.....I usually don't say anything, but she's right here next to me. I've been slapped 3 times so far tonite!

She's got her laptop and phone going. She's on FB at the RP 2012 page and it's got soooo many people commenting , it's giving me a headache just looking over there.

I have 4 windows open on my laptop and we have all three TV's going in this room too.

It looks like RP is taking all the big counties and she's hitting up FB to try to find out where the GOP "secret" location for counting is.

link   
I like the occasional updates.
I'm listening to the c-span link in the background. They're taking callers and like 75% of the callers have been for RP.

link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by Rothbard

What else do I need? Well, it isn't exactly what I need, more what Ron Paul needs to get elected. The second the MSM plays tapes of Jesse Ventura sounding off about 9/11, Ron Paul loses. Sorry, but that's the case. The second they play tapes of Jesse Ventura going on about FEMA camps, Obama leads the polls by 20%. The second they play tapes of Jesse Ventura screaming at people on the street about the Illuminati, the One World Order, etc., it becomes an incredibly sad joke.

First of all I don't think the Illuminati exist anymore. What a great way to expose the New World Order to the Masses. Can you imagine the Google hits the first time Jesse goes off about Fusion Centers and stockpiles of caskets? It would be priceless. Its time to break the mold of the Left-Right paradigm. And I personally cannot think of two better men to do it then Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura. I am just asking you to take the time to reflect on the possibilities. Can you imagine Joe Bite Me Biden debating Jesse? That is too rich.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Oops I forgot to say "In precint 2"

Sorry all......

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm hearing that Mitt Romney and Santorum are cousins
Anyone know this to be true?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
All we do is win.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No, not Santorum - Hunstman (haven't heard of Santorum, anyway) - apparently they share the same great-grandfather.

Will see if I can...dang, nevermind - Daily Paul's overloaded tonight. But yeah, that was the research.

EDIT:
Yeah, Romney and Hunstman - Ancestry here. Parley Parker Pratt common varying-greats grandfather.

Additional edit:
And apparently, that makes them both more-or-less mormon royalty. Pratt was a big guy in the church:

Parley Parker Pratt, Sr. (12 April 1807 – 13 May 1857) was a leader in the Latter Day Saint movement and an original member of Quorum of the Twelve Apostles from 1835 until his murder in 1857. He served in the Quorum with his younger brother, Orson Pratt. He was a missionary, poet, religious writer and longtime editor of the religious publication The Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star. Having explored, surveyed, built, and maintained the first road for public transportation there, scenic Parley's Canyon in Salt Lake City, was named in his honor.

Quorum of the Twelve Apostles:

In the Latter Day Saint movement, the Quorum of the Twelve (also known as the Council of the Twelve, the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, Council of the Twelve Apostles, or the Twelve) was one of the governing bodies (quorums) of the church hierarchy organized by the movement's founder Joseph Smith, Jr., and patterned after the twelve apostles of Christ (see Mark 3). Members are considered to be apostles, with a special calling to be evangelical ambassadors to the world.

edit on 1/3/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul needs a female VP. A black woman that says, "Abortion should be left up to the voters in the individual states". That would smack Hillary back to Asia.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thats some Gold Kush right there!!

what a pig

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join