It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
LOL love the Santorum followers they interviewed pretty much went like this "Why are you following him?" "Uh he uh i have a family and uh i like his uh what he stands for"

Lol this is why America is screwed. People vote for the dumbest most uneducated # lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rothbard

What else do I need? Well, it isn't exactly what I need, more what Ron Paul needs to get elected. The second the MSM plays tapes of Jesse Ventura sounding off about 9/11, Ron Paul loses. Sorry, but that's the case. The second they play tapes of Jesse Ventura going on about FEMA camps, Obama leads the polls by 20%. The second they play tapes of Jesse Ventura screaming at people on the street about the Illuminati, the One World Order, etc., it becomes an incredibly sad joke.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Let us not forget, aren't the votes being counted in Illinois?
We must not forget that the results will have to be audited by an independent party. The Republicans in charge have already stated they can't be trusted.

link   
931pm santorum byepassed rp. he is going to get cheated out of his win.....

link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

He will ask Sarah Palin

and cains gots 7 votes now!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Honestly I think it's going to come down to Polk County - it's the largest seat I believe in Iowa and Paul has a big lead in Polk County.

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

No, just wait. The hundreds of thousands of Paul supporters she says are switching to her will vote en-masse and turn the day for Bachmann!!...in Iowa alone, that's got to give her at least a couple thousand extra, right?

link   
Yes, the VP could be a woman. GD social conditioning still gets me sometimes. Sorry to all the women here.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No offense guys,
but if we are on this website, posting and reading, we have the ability to see the results for ourself online.

Can we limit the minute by minute updates to free up space for the ongoing convos?

link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by freedom12

She is almost as hot as your avatar.

Either one of you could be Ron's VP as far as I am concerned.
LOL, but thanks. That's my girlfriend in my avatar. She's not hard on the eyes at all, but probably is too hot for me. She's been wearing her RP gear for 3 weks straight now.

Erin's no slouch though.....hot, smart, and now she's got her show on CNN and lot's of money!

CNN appears to be making it closer, but RP is winning the big counties.

link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

" Its unfortunate, but i see a Romney/Santorum ticket to shut out paul. "

It would also be Unfortunate for we, the American People . a Romney/Santorum Republican Ticket would be DOOMED to Failure , the Independent Voters would GAG on that Choice..........

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well people you are witnessing the Ross Perot effect.

The vote gets split and you end up with someone who you don't want history repeats itself.

link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Yep, I had my eye on Fox Snewz as well. I went to CNN and now I'm at MSNBC. One-----of them, said
--- something like --- Paul doesn't meet Republican criterea, is not a real Republican
But if they mean, a continuer of The Project For A New American Century, allower of the North American Union, a step-and-fetch-it for the "zionist" non-Semites who'v siezed Israel, (and put the previous guy in his terminal coma) the Bank of London's butler, the enabler of the Federal Reserve, then
no Paul is realy......not a Republican.

link   
reply to post by freedom12

I'm really embarrassed. I was actually flirting with a GUY, the boyfriend of the chick in the Avatar.

That's precious.

I feel like a complete moron now. Thank you internets.

link   
reply to post by zyrktec

I'm getting a little different numbers everywhere it's still very early so we will see. RON PAUL 2012!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That was probably the whole point of talking up santorum over the last few days...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Remember people, we are only in a quarter of the way. Ron Paul had about 30,000 hard pledges before the Iowa caucuses started.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

haha...don't feel bad, that's a common trick of the interwebs. Don't EVER trust anything less than a live video feed.

link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yep and if this continues right up until Obama guarantees another 4 more years.

They better make up their minds.

link   
All people calling in are for ron paul and yet he could possibly lose to a guy who had 3% of the vote not to long ago????

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join