It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
]I dont think thats true at all,

What specifically don't you think is true at all?

Some people saw lights in the sky, some people saw flying machines manned by humans in the dress of the day and speaking English, some people (including journalists) were making things up.

And one of the popular explanations was that of a terrestrial inventor and his flying machine and people reported encounters that supported that.

I'm not saying there wasn't something weird going on but the witnesses weren't by and large seeing Greys (for example)--they were seeing what they expected.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Rocketman7

Wow what a photo! and think about when it was taken...The mystery airships of 1896 and 1897 in North America that i chose as my favorite ufo "event" is definitely a landmark case for a number of reasons...

It was a "wave" of sightings across a very large part of north america for an extended period of time with thousands of witnesses, strange "occupants" were seen and spoken to many times,there was a "crash" of one of these weird flying vehicles,there were "dead aliens" and remember the first dirigible airship in the USA was made almost 10 years later and had nowhere near the capabilities described during the at least hundreds of sightings of these bizzare flying ships...

I'm fairly certain that during one encounter,one of these ships landed in someones backyard and an occupant got out and asked one of the people living there for water and then said "come with us to a place where it never rains"...

And during another one of these weird flying vehicles had an anchor hanging below it suspended by a rope or cable and the anchor got caught in a church steeple and one of the occupants climbed down and cut it loose...

Heres a link about dozens of sightings of the mystery airships from just michigan alone during april and early may 1897 > www.angelfire.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

To a place where it never rains?

OMG, maybe those ships were just being lifted by the moon's electro-gravitics.

It never rains in the teraforned interior of the moon. In Oz essentially.Or so they say.

Take a look at the cross section again...
upload.wikimedia.org...

This isn't to scale, the inner space is open and all that you can see in there is a single star at night it doubles as a sun during the day. The fusion reactor. You can see it in the painting Glorification of the Eucharist as well.
upload.wikimedia.org...

Now apparently according to legend, there were natives in there along with the rest of the crew but the natives lived in a separate area, a natural area, just had a machine in the woods like a Wizard of Oz machine that they could ask questions to, (also alluded to in the Epic of Gilgamesh) and they did not know it was the inside of any moon, they thought it was their world.
They were being conditioned to match the environment of the earth, then they would be transported to the earth as colonists and not know about advanced races of people.

So then you have the flood, and people are transported to earth, they land in Peru, and now there are rainbows, when before there weren't any rainbows. It never rained inside the moon, and there were no rainbows.
The no rainbow thing made its way into the story of Noah, after it was part of the Epic of Gilgamesh, where Utnapishtim was across the ocean, from Mesopotamia, in Peru, the land of the giants.

So when the conquistadors landed in South America, the Inca told them, that long ago, there used to be giants there, who built with all those big stones and they built water cisterns and you could still see those cisterns today. And I showed one of them in this thread. The giants weren't 50 foot tall, just like maybe 9 feet tall.
Compared to Olmecs who were like midgets almost.
see Somdomite Flesh Eating Giants in Peru by Garcilaso de la Vega - El Inca. circa 1535

But if those airships of the late 1800's were not true dirigibles, then the only explanation I have is that they were like containers, merely levitated by the moon's electro-gravitics. SInce they were not high tech, nor aerodynamic that seems like the only explanation. Otherwise why the ships to match the period?

You know 10 years also is nothing when military is 10 years ahead and keeping things secret. So some of them were probably dirigibles from the military. And they would concoct any story to maintain secrecy and air superiority.

Thats quite a remarkable photo though. Not high tech at all, yet flying in the clouds.

Yeah I suppose they could have meant Egypt, where it never rains, or Antartica, or Southern California and I am just projecting due to my wish to find connections for my pet theory.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I studied mythology, so to me, its part of the way that people on earth have been trying to understand things they could not understand all through history.

When they couldn't find a scientific expanation, they attributed everything to God, or mythology and THE Gods.

And so that method of using Mythology to explain the unexplained, still is used today by lots of people in Ufology.

Since they can use that as a framework of understanding and even talk about things secretly but in public to avoid open ridicule.
They can merely use a type of code, using color, and mythological references. Hence why you hear so much about Pleiades and that sort of thing.

When they describe their experience or sighting, they can offer up an opinion of what it might be, without coming out and saying it. All they have to say, is it was a certain color, and it was maybe heading in a certain diection and give hints to other people who are in the know and then the other people go ahhhh it was like one of those other things that so and so saw in that other case etc.

So this woodcutting again, from 1561. Well in 1561, the black plague was raging and they often showed arrows coming from the sky and that sort of thing to symbolize terror being rained down on mankind perhaps by God, in the form of the plague.

But some of these people also knew mythology and that woodcut artist in Germany, was in the loop.

So take a look at this woodcut again...
Glaser Hans woodcut

So you might think he was crazy if you didn't know what he was talking about. He is using symbolism.

So since Horus' symbol was the flying disk, when the outgassing from the moon looked like it had sprouted wings, he is saying that Horus' symbol might have been the flying disk at one time, but now it is the cross. Since he was crucified.

So you see these woodcuts of his, have symbolic meaning and we can't take them literally as actual sightings in the sky.

Now also, starting in 1561 they began to try witches and burn them in Nuremburg.
And so you might think well they must have been really stupid to think there were witches and what sort of magic really can you do, to even give people the IDEA they might be a witch.
Well these people were of the same intelligence as people of today. People tend to want to make them out as villiage idiots who were superstitious and crazy but no, they just didn't have the math we have but they had the same insights. So when they saw a person being puppetted, they burned them, to try to stop people from being puppetted. Today during the Bush admin, they took them to Guatanamo, and put them in orange jumpsuits, but its the same now as it was then. Only then, they burned over 3,000 people before they figured out it did no good and it didn't stop the puppetry.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So then here...

I think he is talking about the black death. And a hint regarding that is that during that time that is how they depicted the black death.

And also at that time was the dance macabre. And he has a wood cut that has a skull reminisncent of other art of that time which related to the dance macabre. Not exactly like it but same style of art...
skull woodcut

So then he has one regarding the flood...
flood woodcut

And he is speculating, that if the flood that rained on the earth, originated in the moon, when the missile hit, and water and air from inside the moon went into space, then it ended up on earth, what else came with it?
And he shows shooting stars in the flood.

So you see he is quite up to speed on his mythology, and in the loop, a visionary, a person who sees visions, and he merely uses the terminology of visions as being seen in the sky, rather than saying he sees them in his head.

And so then this one...
war in heaven woodcut

is a typical war in heaven type vision that lots of people say they have seen over the ages.

Like the Greek Gods in Olympus are fighting again that sort of thing and the war is ending up on earth, where they are puppetting people and fighting amongst themselves on the ground using puppets and using the plague and spreading the plague and etc.

When there is a real contagious desease around, the last thing you want, is for someone to walk by and cough in your face. Yet they do it, and the reason they do it is because they have been puppetted to do it.
That can piss people off enough, to want to burn puppets at the stake.

So the black arrow, means black death, and to the right is smoke, which they used to make smoke fires to try to stop it from spreading on the breeze and a cannon, and they used to fire cannons at night to try to do something, who knows what but it was to try to stop the black death.

People burned all manner of incense: juniper, laurel, pine, beech, lemon leaves, rosemary, camphor, sulpher and others Handkerchiefs were dipped in aromatic oils, to cover the face when going out.

The cure of sound was another remedy. Towns rang church bells to drive the plague away, for the ringing of town bells was done in crises of all kinds. Other towns fired cannons, which were new and which made comfortingly loud din.

So you see the reason I can figure all that out is because across time, he is speaking the language of mythology, and even though he is German, and writing in German, I can understand what he is saying because we both speak the language of mythology.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan
I've been fascinated by and have read-up on UFOs for over 40 years, and I've witnessed the evolution of UFO lore during that time. When I review everything that I've read on the nebulous subject of UFOs, there's a case that stands out strong in my mind... The Great UFO Battle of 1561 in Nuremberg, Germany.

On the morning of April 14, 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another." This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

Most interesting to me are the disks that crashed and burned, as depicted in the lower right of the image.

Five years later, the same thing apparently happened over Basel, Switzerland...

On August 7, 1566, at dawn, many citizens of Basel (Switzerland), frightened, saw during several hours the black spheres involved in a formidable aerial battle, invading the sky of their city: "at the time when the sun rose, one saw many large black balls which moved at high speed in the air towards the sun, then made half-turns, banging one against the others as if they were fighting a battle out a combat, a great number of them became red and igneous, thereafter they were consumed and died out," wrote Samuel Coccius.

Without fail, skeptics jump on these woodcuts as "religious symbolism" and try to write-off the incidents as religious allegory. Heh heh heh... As if skeptics are authorities on matters religious and miraculous.

I think these two sightings are the greatest in human history.

So then I am not a debunker. I am a believer, but all the same I would have to agree with anyone who said that the top image was some sort of religious symbolism, merely because that is what it appears to be once you dig into what he is saying.

Someting like this however....
www.in5d.com...

Looks like ancient astronauts with test tubes to me.

And this
bkondepudi.files.wordpress.com...

Looks like someone knows WTF is going on too.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was trying to find this one case that I remember that really had me glued to my seat.

It wasn't because of the evidence it was because the story telling was good and it happened on a military base.

This whole base was supposedly attacked or taken over by some sort of alien presence.

The problem is that I can't find it because every time I search for alien and base all this stuff about some cooperation between reptoids and military and underground bases comes up.

It was more of a psychological thriller than a case of physical contact. But sadly I can't remember enough about it to look it up.

Maybe someone else remebers it. It was from the 90's I think.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
The Heflin Case...

I don't know, if it quacks like a duck, it might be a duck. If it flies like a straw hat well.

www.ufoevidence.org...

How big do you figure that UFO was?

DOes it not look like it is right in front of the car just over the road, the size of a straw hat?
Something vital,Very Vital about this particular photo that i never hear mentiond at all,not once during the numerous documentaries ive seen that included this case and photo and i have also never read about it being mentioned in the many books i have read about ufos...In the photo in the above link...Look Under The Flying Saucer,There Are Swirls Of Dust Being Stirred Up Directly Under The Craft!...Thats Fairly Solid Proof...IMO...Wow!...Thats No Model...No Way...
edit on 4-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
Before it flys away,has anyone noticed the dust clouds being stirred up and swirled around directly beneath the flying saucer in the photo from the link above? Its compelling evidence thats hardly ever mentioned and to me that overlooked fact is undeniable proof that more or less eliminates and trashes the "suspended model" theory...imo

I was looking at that but it looks to me like that is further in the distance.

Its the kind of thing that if you look at the shape of the craft, there is no sort of large conspiracy or consistent background information regarding ships that are that shape.
There isn't any mythology associated with that type of craft and no opinion from people regarding what sort of race it might represent or what sort of cosmic meaning might be attached to it or any encounters that people reported with aliens that have those ships and so without that I tend to look for other explanations first.

I don't think that much could go on around here in terms of visitation without it being part of some larger picture. I could be wrong but its not aerodynamic and no one would design a ship like that which was not aerodynamic for space travel.
Or even high speed flight. If you are going to have a saucer shaped craft and not just a big box, you are concerned about aerodynamics. So why then half do something aerodynamic and not concern yourself about the rest? The domes on top are usually aerodynamic.
Hats like that were common though and people wore hats in those days, where today people don't wear hats as much other than baseball caps.

I would go with occams razor on that one.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Its the kind of thing that if you look at the shape of the craft, there is no sort of large conspiracy or consistent background information regarding ships that are that shape.

Uhm, that shape has been reported elsewhere...
UFO Shapes thread by Karl 12
Also, look at all of the Heflin photos, including the "smoke ring" left in the air after the UFO split...Theses photos have passed all authenticity testing and have been investigated many, many times. Side note: I live only a couple of miles from where these were taken....
edit on 5-1-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

There were no military dirigibles flying around the USA in the 1890's and especially not flying all over the country and a lot of those sightings took place in the early 1870's which is over 30 years before the first American dirigible was "Tested" by Roy Knabenshue in 1904 and that fact make the Great Airship sightings of 1871-1897 and earlier more than a little unusual...

Sightings of mystery airships -1871-1897 > www.angelfire.com...

No dirigibles from the turn of the century,if there were any at all flying around north america and i doubt there were any,would have been able to do what thousands of people saw them doing...

Chicago Record,Friday, April 2, 1897...

Thousands of people see great airship in Kansas and Missouri...

Mystical black object casting before it red light startled whole city for the last two weeks! At last descended,ten-thousand people swear they have no hallucinations! Scoffers and disbelievers claim the people have been seeing the planet Venus or the Evening Star,even though according to the almanac this planet should have set below the horizon at least an hour before!

Object appeared very swiftly,then appeared to stop and hover over the city for ten minutes at a time,then after flashing its green,blue and white lights,shot upwards into space,light gradually twinkling away and looking like a bright star....

Thats just one of thousands of sightings,some of these bizzare craft were seen at night and some in daylight...

Understanding my whole point yet?!?! These mystery airships,seen thousands of times all over north america were not just lumbering around and drifting aimlessly...

They were ufos that resembled things to come,phantom reflections of our future technology...

Were they psychic thought forms projected from the collective unconscious of humanity?

Just like ufos and flying saucers are now and always have been?...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Uhm, that shape has been reported elsewhere...
UFO Shapes thread by Karl 12
Also, look at all of the Heflin photos, including the "smoke ring" left in the air after the UFO split...Theses photos have passed all authenticity testing and have been investigated many, many times. Side note: I live only a couple of miles from where these were taken....
edit on 5-1-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

What smoke ring? Gotta link?

Take a look at this picture, and take a look at the fence post there a bit past it on the other side of the road. Below that fence post is lighter colored grass.
That is not a whirlwind.

www.ufomystic.com...

I don't know why a guy would toss a hat into the air and claim it was a UFO. People do silly things.

Are there any other pictures from other times of this shape of craft?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Its a freakin hat

marsesa.9f.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It doesnt matter whats on the other side of the road in the photo...

Whats important here is whats going on directly beneath the craft,there is obviously dust being kicked up and swirled around,theres no doubt about it and i dont mean a 12ft tall whirlwind,i mean theres clouds of dust a foot or two high being stirred up and blown around directly beneath the flying saucer,caused perhaps by some form of other dimensional magnetics? heat emanating from the craft? or is the craft spinning? Or all three? I dont know but there it is...

There are 4 photos from this particular event,all taken in sequence as the disc flew near in photo 1,over and then a little beyond the witness,photos 2 and 3 as it left a trail of a smoke like substance visible in the computer alalysis of photo 3 in the link below and then rapidly flew away leaving an odd shaped ring of vaporous material in its wake near or actually among the low cloud cover seen in photo 4 taken a minute or two after the first three pictures,the first three were all taken from inside his truck...

On August 3, 1965,at about 12:30 p.m,the flying object crossed Myford Road,it seemed to hover and Heflin photographed it through his windshield as it crossed his line of vision,the first photograph.then as the craft moved toward the east,it tipped and revealed a dark underside."This is when I saw a rotating beam of light emitting from the center of the UFO on the bottom side" Heflin stated in September 18, 1965...

There are no strings,wires or lines attached to this daylight disc,as the computer analysis in the link below proves,which means it is not a suspended model and its not a toy model thrown into the air either because the object is too large to have been thrown...

L&G...This is the real deal...What is it? Where did it come from? Where is it going? Is it Piloted? Is it a remote controlled or auto-pilot Drone? Or something else?...

The 4 photos analyzed > www.scientificexploration.org...
edit on 6-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Somewhere out there within the void of ancient light,there are planets where aliens look up at night and see a star that is our sun and they wonder and they ask,where is the otherside of a universe that never ends?

And some of those alien entities have designed and launched robotic probes and remote controlled drones into deep space and some of them have discovered earth,they have found us and we call them flying saucers...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It doesnt matter whats on the other side of the road in the photo...

Whats important here is whats going on directly beneath the craft,there is obviously dust being kicked up and swirled around,theres no doubt about it and i dont mean a 12ft tall whirlwind,i mean theres clouds of dust a foot or two high being stirred up and blown around directly beneath the flying saucer,caused perhaps by some form of other dimensional magnetics? heat emanating from the craft? or is the craft spinning? Or all three? I dont know but there it is...

There are 4 photos from this particular event,all taken in sequence as the disc flew near in photo 1,over and then a little beyond the witness,photos 2 and 3 as it left a trail of a smoke like substance visible in the computer alalysis of photo 3 in the link below and then rapidly flew away leaving an odd shaped ring of vaporous material in its wake near or actually among the low cloud cover seen in photo 4 taken a minute or two after the first three pictures,the first three were all taken from inside his truck...

On August 3, 1965,at about 12:30 p.m,the flying object crossed Myford Road,it seemed to hover and Heflin photographed it through his windshield as it crossed his line of vision,the first photograph.then as the craft moved toward the east,it tipped and revealed a dark underside."This is when I saw a rotating beam of light emitting from the center of the UFO on the bottom side" Heflin stated in September 18, 1965...

There are no strings,wires or lines attached to this daylight disc,as the computer analysis in the link below proves,which means it is not a suspended model and its not a toy model thrown into the air either because the object is too large to have been thrown...

L&G...This is the real deal...What is it? Where did it come from? Where is it going? Is it Piloted? Is it a remote controlled or auto-pilot Drone? Or something else?...

The 4 photos analyzed > www.scientificexploration.org...

But take a look at the hi res image 2 posts up, the gif, on the left the brim curls up a bit and on the right it doesn't.
First image of teh bunch.

And the smoke ring well, that has no UFO in that picture so its a smoke ring. And it could be from an aircraft, or even a fire cracker for all I know. Sure I want to believe him, but it looks like a hat. And when I was kid, we had a polaroid camera, and it didn't exactly just snap pictures quickfire. I seem to recall that you had to wait for it to come out, and then wait for it to be exposed but it didn't come out in a flash, and it was not a quick fire camera at all.
To do all that he would have to have the smoke ring picture first, from watching an experimental aircraft, then decide wow! what cool picture! Then get someone to toss a hat in the air, to say hey look! This smoke ring is from a ufo and here is the ufo.
Thats what I think and I am an alien for criminy sakes!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Somewhere out there within the void of ancient light,there are planets where aliens look up at night and see a star that is our sun and they wonder and they ask,where is the otherside of a universe that never ends?

And some of those alien entities have designed and launched robotic probes and remote controlled drones into deep space and some of them have discovered earth,they have found us and we call them flying saucers...

Michio Kaku is a physicist who not unlike Al Gore's invention of the Internet, invented string theory.

Or so he claims, but on his site he has a good page about type one, two and three civilizations..

For instance you would have to be able to totally harness the energy from a star to be considered a type II civilization...

With their energy output comparable to that of a small star, they should be visible from space. Dyson has proposed that a Type II civilization may even build a gigantic sphere around their star to more efficiently utilize its total energy output. Even if they try to conceal their existence, they must, by the Second Law of Thermodynamics, emit waste heat. From outer space, their planet may glow like a Christmas tree ornament. Dyson has even proposed looking specifically for infrared emissions (rather than radio and TV) to identify these Type II civilizations.

So he knows about that, about a Dyson sphere but he expects that a dyson sphere would be as big as the orbit of the earth.

Then he goes on to say, the place to look for intelligent life is right in our own back yard. On the moon.
We should look for tiny alien probes, that come from other planets in the universe, and have landed on the moon, or tiny little robots, that will be there waiting for us to come of age.

And at the same time the entire frickin moon, is a giant alien probe frickin death star.

Just turn it upside down...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

You see to fool humanity that it isn't a death star, all you have to do is turn it upside down!

FWIW

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I liked that story about the sightings in New Mexico where the witness saw a UFO and when she went to the location found military surrounding 'something' but instead of facing the object were facing outward as if to protect it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

FWIW

You see the craters on the moon, no matter how gigantic they are, like up to 150 miles across, are only 1 or 2 miles deep.

Thats just not possible unless the moon has a very thick titanium hull. Which apprently it does according to ground penetrating radar from the Clementine space mission.

Now the thing they would prefer you didn't notice, is that that layer of dirt mentioned in the article quoted, that 2 mile layer of mixed materials is missing from the earth facing side of the moon.

And you can see it if you can find a good animation that shows the moon rotating.

So then the far side has a 2 mile layer of this mixed material and the earth facing side we are down to the titanium hull.

As if at one time it hit the earth and bounced off and lost that layer, or hit some other planet.

So the best UFO case I have ever ever heard of is the moon. Multiple eye witnesses, and everything.

And just for laughs I will show you a few things. So ok, they say 2 missiles were launched 2 mya and one impacted and breached the hull. We have an eye witness account. On an Ica stone.
www.labyrinthina.com...
We have prima facea evidence in the form of the second missile that didn't explode...
scroll right

We have a confession...
With his right hand he says 2, left hand missile on chest that is Ica Peru as seen from space.

Do we have motive? Well I don't know if we have established motive yet.

Would that be sufficient to cause the earth facing side to lose its dirt layer? The impact would have to be unbelievable to blow the 2 mile dirt layer off into space.

So then we have this cross section and look at the very top of the thing, it looks like an escape pod or the Allspark or some kind of 'trigger this and the water inside leaves this hole' device.
Enough water to completely cover the earth 20 miles deep

If the inner water jacket is 50 miles thick, which is nothing when you consider the moon is 2159 miles in diameter. Whats 50 miles? A small inner ring. But if that inner ring is filled with water and that water escapes into space, and that water lands on earth, that could cover the earth with 20 miles deep of water. No more land.

So you would think, that if that square block thing on top was coming loose, you would want to pound that down again no?

Well lets see if they did oh, my, goodness, they did.
Aristarchus plateau

So the moon I think is the case for UFO except it might be identified, so maybe that doesn't count.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't know why it always seem to me like people in the past knew more about things like the moon and how things work than we do.

Animaton of moon rotating see the lack of surface material on the earth facing side.

files.myopera.com...

And see that real obvious round thing that is in the lower half?

It looks like something on this painting doesn't it?
upload.wikimedia.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

It seems ok for people to call that sputnik, even though the painting is from 1600 long before sputnik.

Lets have a look at sputnik...
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Never heard of the T shirt controversy.
Not saying its imposible either.
The central activity in a cylinder display is somewhat disguised as a Tesla brush display.
How it passed the media sensors is perhaps they left the strings in.
Agents have always censored the information and even discredit sightings as phoney.
They change things like rows of lights being visible when there were no lights.
What gets presented can't match events that will take place in photos.

The exhaust proves that any old engine can power a flying saucer.
This has been discussed by Bill Lyne suggesting propane being used by the early foo
that attacked B-17 in raids over Germany. Ball bearing factories may be essential in both
saucer operations and in taking energy from the environment when polished to half
a sphere. Now that is a lot for simple ball bearings to cross technology from steam
to Tesla free energy science and devices.

Thus an exhaust is possible. Couple with the strange electricity that Tesla used
in flying there machines you got node points and hot points that can show up
at any distance. Quite natural when you consider no one but Tesla has worked
with the science except the secret fliers of his ship.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join