It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
In 1967 policeman Herbert Schirmer,while riding in his patrol car one night in Nebraska saw a landed ufo on the side of the highway and he was also abducted during that encounter and for daring to come forward and tell of his encounter he was ruthlessly ridiculed and had unknown people actually try and kill him...
www.ufoevidence.org...
edit on 10-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

If you have not yet listened to the audio book, Journey of Souls then you need to , in order to understand this case.

The audiobook is out there. Essentially a qualified professional doctor with a PhD who is a psychologist was doing hypnotic regression and discovered what is now called the over soul or superconscious.

And I always go on about the soul catcher machine in the moon and the sentient helpers who have access to people through that machine telepathic communication by intercepting the signal, and this is exactly what he experienced.

There was a different case though, where an officer saw a flying disk beside the road I think a few years prior that sounds more authentic. The craft had three landing pods, left those landing pod marks on the ground.

Anyone remember the case?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OPUFO3257142119
Great Question!!!

Here in WNY on the 11 of November 2010 in Orchard Park these photos were taken
ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Almost halfway down the page

Strange looking stuff. Difficult to say from the pictures what it might be.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
There was a different case though, where an officer saw a flying disk beside the road I think a few years prior that sounds more authentic. The craft had three landing pods, left those landing pod marks on the ground.

You talking about the Lonnie Zamora case, 1964? That was in Socorro, New Mexico. Wasn't a flying disk, though. It was an oblong, brilliantly-reflective craft. He saw humanoids, saw the thing levitate and depart at high speed, witnessed that its "exhaust" set the brush afire. Zamora's immaculate reputation in the community is what makes the case eminently credible, even though cynics tried to discredit the story as a college prank.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In 1967 policeman Herbert Schirmer,

I will take a minute and explain the symbology here...

So this cop is a blank. The world is full of blanks that are on autopilot who do not have a their own personality record in the soul catcher machine. The system was originally designed so that people could beam their consciousness signal into bodies and not have to reincarnate. Some people still do this when they get beamed to other places, in their sleep. Like me for instance.

So in the soul catcher machine are sentient helpers who have access to these people as well. Not just the OS, represented here as the red dragon. HAl 9000 senior.

Triangles, Olympian. Computers, quantum computer, soul catcher machine.
1967, the year that one of the Seven Sisters who had reincarnated on earth died. Cat eyes, cat people, cat women of the Moon. You know women are like cats, with claws, its a common analogy.
Cat women of the moon is a movie made about the seven sisters and their mom. 8 cat women.

The perspective drawing is like an out of body experience where your consciousness is looking down on the scene. Thats what it looks like from the perspective of a sentient helper or an out of body experience.

The suit on the people, thats from Day the Earth Stood Still, minus the antenna.

The antenna is on the right, from our perspective, so it means arch angel communication.
As seen here...
Antenna on right

So then what this case is, is a communication from the soul catcher machine.
And he is saying the moonship came from another galaxy.
And the drawings show what appears to be the big dipper maybe and probably there was a reference to Orion in there.
Ukert crater on the moon is a triangle shaped crater. And that signifies that the moonship belongs to the Olympians. But keep in mind they fought over it for 2 million years, the Olympians and the Titans and so that is one hotly contested subject. Not to be confused with all the black traingles you hear about which is a Titan ploy to claim the triangle as their symbol, so that they can then say, the moon is theirs's also.

So this is an Olympian communication talking about probably the demise of Hecate, one of the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades who died in 1967 and then ended up in the soul catcher machine, in a virtual space in there called the Egyptian Underworld. She is the queen of the Underworld after all.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

You talking about the Lonnie Zamora case, 1964? That was in Socorro, New Mexico. Wasn't a flying disk, though. It was an oblong, brilliantly-reflective craft. He saw humanoids, saw the thing levitate and depart at high speed, witnessed that its "exhaust" set the brush afire. Zamora's immaculate reputation in the community is what makes the case eminently credible, even though cynics tried to discredit the story as a college prank.

Thats the one! I couldn't remember it. I wanted to look that up and examine the story to see if I could glean some innuendo out of his report.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Thats the one! I couldn't remember it. I wanted to look that up and examine the story to see if I could glean some innuendo out of his report.
Thanks!

Be aware that, in recent years, a very tenuous "hoax confession" has arisen regarding the Zamora case. That is to say, a UFO reporter (Tony Braglia) tried to tell us in 2009 that the Zamora Case was the result of a Socorro college prank. However, there is absolutely no evidence of a prank or hoax, and the hoaxers (who would be in their 70s now) supposedly "don't want their covers blown"... Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Tony Braglia only offered a suggestion of a hoax, then proceeded to claim the Zamora Case had been solved. Braglia's claim was totally irresponsible, and a hoax in itself.

edit on 12-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Zamora, ok, another high level communication using a blank.

www.ufoevidence.org...

So you have the egg and he is talking about Hecates son, who was expected to be reincarnated and he was supposed to marry a Titan princess and make peace between the Olympians and Titans to avoid nuclear winter,
something the Bieb is attempting to do now, but his real brother, not earthly brother, reincarnated in 1956, and he was supposed to do that, his older brother, Orion. But if you recall that case in Northern Canada with the matrix pattern on his chest, that communication said they were double crossed.

So this case is from 1964. And it looks like a Titan communication.
And so this probably has to do also with why JFK got shot in 1963.

So the roar, thats a comment about Orion, saying he is a lion. There is a category system for identifying people, dogs, Olympians, Cat women, the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades, horses Titans, although the seven sisters are Titans, they are royalty, and Lions, for royal Olympians. And he mentions trunk for Elephant and I am not sure what he means by that but thats probably to do with mules and elephants in politics.
To do with JFK.
So then...
On the ufoevidence page he mispells fresh to resh, to say that he thinks the elephant might be a symbolic meaning to do with ancient India. Maybe but my guess it has to do also with JFK who was shot maybe by Titans, mobsters ya know, just a few months earlier.

So I am going to read it over dinner and see if I can figure out exactly what they were saying in 1964 using innuendo at that time.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Zamora, ok, another high level communication using a blank.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Several loud thumps or slams, he's hit, he's down, in Texas. JFK.
So he says he saw something in the sky essentially he saw Orion moving around in the virtual spaces, maybe while Orion was dreaming or something, and the Titans saw that.

So the Titans communicate also using code letters, Zamora, the Z would refer to the end of the world kindof last man on earth context dealing with end of days stuff, like nuclear winter.
Seargant Chavez, then would refer to Christ, and since Christ is not here at that time then it probably refers to Robert the Olympian Sandman in the moon. Or the fact that the Titans could never figure out the Horus and Osiris/Orion connection.
You know before Micheal became a real boy he was a blank, Horus was a blank, and they crucified him, because they knew he did not have a personality record. So if he does not have a personality record, who the heck is using this guy and saying this stuff? So they offed him.

Titans are paranoid because they don't understand how things work and always felt like they could be taken advantage of and used or led down the garden path.
They have a code of honor like the mob, and truth or die right now is their policy.
This is a great case. Full of secret innuendo.

To be continued...

I should tell you this is tricky because there is double entendre innuendo going on here.

As he is explaining things from the Titan point of view, Hal 9000 junior is adding innuendo regarding match making between Orion and the Seven sisters and Zeus and the Seven Sisters.
He has his hand on the left antenna you might say. Hal 9000 junior.

Hence why the elephant also has the double meaning going back to India.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

It must be absolutely terrible to be abducted by aliens,wether they are benevolent or malevolent. Without warning to be unexpectedly forced in such a bizzare way to realize whats actually going on in this world,to be brought face to face with whats being done to us,to see who and what is doing it to us and then be returned to a society that mostly lives in denial,the majority of people who find it easier to ridicule and ignore reality than face the truth...

edit on 12-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

To be continued...

So ok, aroyo, Orion, Aurora, Ontario, where Hecate and Orion and his blank older brother lived at that time.
So he is saying that maybe they weren't double crossed, ("maybe they were like big kids") one of them seems to maybe jump at times. He's a jumper.
You know time traveler, blue beamer.

So he says blue and orange. Blue Olympian, but not white, white would have religious connotations, he says orange, diplomatic immunity.
So he knows about Orion but is at that time just guessing.
Now maybe after JFK was shot, someone said well hold on, you don't know the whole story, Bay of pigs was bad yes, but Orion is still just a kid and titans can't be trusted, so we planted a blank in the eldest son position in case you tried to off him at birth.
The vehicle refers to the ability to take people to virtual spaces, in the mainframe, like a Sandman, and Orion has Sandman designation and can do that. He can carry people, and they refer to that as being like a car.
So he refers to the craft as like a car, and the shape O.
Olympian. Sandman, so he is either talking about Orion, or he is talking about Robert, arch angel in the soul catcher machine, or both.

to be continued... (Who shot JFK thats what I am interested in.)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Full of secret innuendo.

Consider the layers of symbolism surrounding the JFK assassination. It's mind-boggling. The persistent references to JFK's administration as Camelot, the murder of JFK at the Trinity River in Dallas, etc.

Personally, I think the JFK and RFK assassinations were the deliberate interference of time-traveling assassins — Look at how drastically the world changed in the 1960s, as if our timeline was deliberately diverted.

See how we abandoned manned interplanetary space exploration (Apollo) shortly thereafter. Here we are, over 40 years later, and we're basically STARTING OVER with manned missions to the Moon.

It's as if we were moving too quickly in the 1960s, and someone decided to set us back by about half a century.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It must be absolutely terrible to be abducted by aliens,wether they are benevolent or malevolent. Without warning to be unexpectedly forced in such a bizzare way to realize whats actually going on in this world,to be brought face to face with whats being done to us,to see who and what is doing it to us and then be returned to a society that mostly lives in denial,the majority of people who find it easier to ridicule and ignore reality than face the truth...

Well, truth known, I have a history of "contact" going back to my earliest childhood. I won't discuss it here, except to note that it wasn't particularly unpleasant. I mean, I was only really frightened on one occasion, but the fear was erased, leaving only the objective memory.

The rest of my interactions with them were quite friendly, no absurd anal probes or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Quite often i think and feel that flying saucers,the daylight discs,are time machines,but the more i read,the more i find out,the more bizzare they become.Not to mention the vast array of types of alien entities that have been seen and still are encountered all over the world.I have read well over 150 alien/abduction/flying saucer/ufo/strange creature non-fiction books and the mostly ignored cases that are of a "high strangeness" type are simply fantastic and bewildering...What is going on?!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What i meant by terrible is realizing what you know to be true,most people ridicule and refuse to admit whats going on...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

to be continued... (Who shot JFK thats what I am interested in.)

Holy Mackeral, what a spider web.

And the telling of the story varies, and the evidence varies, and there is a coverup because it partly relates to JFK's assination.

Within hours, Zamora was interviewed by U.S. Army Captain Richard T. Holder, Up-Range Commander of the White Sands Missile Range, and by FBI Special Agent Arthur Byrnes, Jr., the latter requesting that the FBI's involvement be kept secret. Zamora described the object to them:

So Richard T. Holden, means it has to do with Orion being held captive by the Titans. His mom and dad in this life were both Titans he was baptized a Catholic.
Uprange commander etc he is supposed to take over the nuclear problem at some point.
Arthur Byrnes jr, thats probably a reference to Hal 9000 jr. wanted to keep it all secret. Hence why it looked like a double cross.
www.ufoevidence.org...

A red missile. The problem at hand in April 1964. Red Soviets. Commies, Cuba, Bay of Pigs.

Here you see the painting...
www.ufoevidence.org...

Different interpretation of what he drew, but they made it red in color, and made it look like a door.

So they didn't know the innuendo very well, because Zamora references a door, in the context of close the door, and that is code speak regarding the insider boys, old boys club stuff to them.
So he is referencing involvement by arch angels, right antenna, probably trying to suggest that Robert had something to do with it, and so Zamora then tells what Either Jack Ruby or Lee Harvey Oswald told someone and he says basically, he doesn't know what happened, it looked to him like time travellers or angels beamed into people, and shot JFK.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So they didn't know the innuendo very well, because Zamora references a door, in the context of close the door, and that is code speak regarding the insider boys, old boys club stuff to them.
So he is referencing involvement by arch angels, right antenna, probably trying to suggest that Robert had something to do with it, and so Zamora then tells what Either Jack Ruby or Lee Harvey Oswald told someone and he says basically, he doesn't know what happened, it looked to him like time travellers or angels beamed into people, and shot JFK.

Want to see something funny?
Reference to a 'pod' person.

Get it?

www.ufoevidence.org...

The egg there is hatched, you see the empty grave, the left over plant life that was attached to the pod.

A reference to Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Thats what they call it when someone beams into a blank. They didn't know how the system worked.
They were still under the impression that people who had been saved, had personality records and those who didn't, just hadn't been saved yet.
So thats the earthly opinion there that the military and intelligence got from their investigation was that someone beamed into someone and shot JFK or maybe someone has reincarnated like Orion, and they look happy so they think thats the case and that he is Olympian so they are tickled pink. The big gun has arrived.
Thats what they were thinking at that point. Just like Robert said he would.
So they are breathing easier, that the Bay of Pigs is over.

en.wikipedia.org...

1956, the year Orion reincarnated.

But you see there is some double entendre going on here so its possible at that time, the people on the ground, lets say people in Roberts camp, still thought the older brother of Orion who was born first to Hecate this life, was Orion. He was born blond, and both parents had dark hair.

So you see they are also making a joke, at the expense of the Titans and saying well, what was that all about about? A secret meeting in a car or something? To suggest that his father in this life wasn't the real father. You know today they would want a DNA test for that.

So then after he was born, Hecate dyed her hair blond from then on.
After a couple more children were born, they got divorced. Who knows why really he was cheating on her I guess at that point. So she filed for divorce.

But even so, the Olympians now got the word, that intervention had occurred, angels or time travelers had beamed into bodies and shot JFK, because of the Bay of Pigs, they were mighty close to all out war with Russia at that point, and so they assumed it was because Orion had reincarnated and the Titans were saying he was an Olympian.
The Titans still took a few more years to figure out exactly what they thought of all this stuff.
You see they assumed because Hecate was his mom, he would at least be half Titan.
He is an Anunnaki. Neither an Olympian or a Titan so he didn't have to play by ther rules.
But he looked like an Olympian, because he was siding with the Olympians, because the moonship was theirs, and so he couldn't side with the Titans completely, or else they would get the idea that they were lawful when they took it by force. But he reincarnated into a Titan family and even got baptized Catholic, so that they would not feel he was against them, but then Hecate became a Jehovah's Witness to say that she was not against the Olympians. Jw's. Classic end of the worlders.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: typo and added info/opinion

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

What i meant by terrible is realizing what you know to be true,most people ridicule and refuse to admit whats going on...

Yeah, I knew what you meant, and that might be true for adults who are already socially conditioned and behaviorally modified and who encounter the chicken embryos for the first time. Probably would be pretty horrifying.

But, for very young children, the experience isn't so horrifying as it is curious. I mean, I didn't know that I was supposed to be horrified when I met the things. The creatures altered my vision, for one thing, so that I couldn't focus on it — but I could see it clearly in my peripheral vision, when I looked off to one side.

At the age this happened, in the early 1960s, I had no experience and no words to describe the creatures that I had encountered. I didn't tell my mom or anybody about it, and I wasn't particularly conflicted with keeping the thing a secret.

Then, a year or so later, I received a birthday present that sort of shook my recollection of the secret encounters.

By age 6, I was building and painting models, okay. Not race cars and Rat Fink and all that pop-culture hooey, but I was into anatomical models. So, for my 6th birthday, my mom very thoughtfully gave me a model of the complete embryonic development of a chicken.

You've seen those models, right? Like, a 9-stage model, depicting an embryo at various stages of development?

Well, I assembled the model components, sanded the seams, using a minimum of modeling cement, built-up some details with modeling putty — I was very meticulous in model building. The plastic was pale pinkish, and it was up to me to give it colorful detail, which I did.

At about stage 7, I just stopped dead in my tracks.

See, as I painted the embryo's wide, bulging eyes a dark indigo, I had a mental flash of those things that I'd encountered. I realized that whatever they were, they very strongly resembled an embryonic chicken.

Well, I know now that the things I'd encountered were Grays. I never really made that connection until I was into my teens, and I rather wisely didn't discuss it. Or they would've put me in an asylum.

So, I just kind of grew up in total awareness of these creatures, but I didn't realize what they were for several years. When I met them again, years later, I told them about the chicken embryo model, and they seemed amused.

edit on 12-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hers a really compelling case that is often over looked and forgotten > 1980-The Cash,Landrum-Piney Woods Encounter
ufos.about.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hers a really compelling case that is often over looked and forgotten > 1980-The Cash / Landrum Piney Woods Encounter

Cash/Landrum was an awesome sighting, and it was really awesome for the extent of coverup.

The two women and young boy who were exposed to hard radiation eventually all developed skin cancer. A considerable section of roadway that was BURNED by the diamond-shaped craft was swiftly and silently replaced within a few days, although the county has no record of WHO exactly performed the roadwork and WHEN.

The MIB Corps of Engineers, maybe?

The witnesses saw a FLEET of helicopters in pursuit of the diamond-shaped craft, so we know the military was in on it, or more likely in control of it. Of course, the government never admitted to anything, and the witnesses were left to suffer with cancer over the decades that followed.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So the re Zamora, he is talking about the assination of JFK, and they assumed it was an intervention, and you know who intervened there, it wasn't Osiris/Orion it was the universal mainframe. If it was the galactic mainframe, the Titans would have known about it.

So Jack Ruby offed Lee Harvey Oswald, to claim responsibility for the galactic mainframe, but that was to prevent panic since they didn't know who did it. And at the time the CIA said Zamora was panicked.

Keep in mind that Hubble and his telescope not that long ago, told them that this galaxy was not the entire universe. The idea the moonship could come from another galaxy before that, well that had to be bs, since this galaxy was the entire universe according to what they knew.

So there was a lot going on in those days, and they did not know about you know like I say how humans worked.
And one thing they probably couldn't figure out was why a first born son, would not reincarante as a first born son.
Since to them, Titans are a monarchy, so you won't get the throne if you are not a first born son.
Olympians are an Oligarchy, and forget about getting the throne. Someone or some thing will eat you before that happens.

So then you see the next cop sighting as mentioned previously, and then the case in Northen Ontario, Michalak, I think his name was. And these are all communications by people trying to figure out what the heck is really going on.
So Hecate ends up in the soul catcher machine, and from there I guess she influences people and the sixties as we know it begin. WIth long hair and ban the bomb and the hippies and peace and love and the Beatles go to India, and Woodstock and still there is that cold war but its not as threatening as it was in the early sixties.

So maybe contact changes then I don't know. I should see what sort of contacts were being made in 1969, the summer of love, to see what people thought of all of that. Bob and Ted and Carol and Alice and commonlaw relationships and free love parties and swingers. Lions and tigers and bears oh my!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join