It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The one i thought was most interesting was the The Manhattan Abduction (Linda Cortile Napolitano) It is the best documented alien abduction cases in UFO history. Most of these cases are related to authorities and investigators by a single person. It is extremely unusual to have multiple witnesses, especially those totally unknown to the experiencer..Skeptics dismissed the case without offering any evidence to support their theories, except the commonly used statement, "it can't happen, so therefore it didn't."
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
The one i thought was most interesting was the The Manhattan Abduction (Linda Cortile Napolitano) It is the best documented alien abduction cases in UFO history. Most of these cases are related to authorities and investigators by a single person. It is extremely unusual to have multiple witnesses, especially those totally unknown to the experiencer..Skeptics dismissed the case without offering any evidence to support their theories, except the commonly used statement, "it can't happen, so therefore it didn't."
peace,sugarcookie1

I remember that case. And at the time I thought it was probably a real occurrence because of the witnesses.

www.ufocasebook.com...

The only thing though is that as time progresses and I became more experienced in how these things work, it is possible that some of it took place in a dream state, and there was interest in the subject by the UN, so people wanted to get involved in the case, so that they were not out of the loop.

The UN has always wanted to be kept up to speed with regards any goings on on a very high level on earth and want to associate themselves with any real phenomena that might have global ramifications.

I know for a fact that grey aliens are nothing more than android space suits used for the maintenance of the computers inside the moon. John Lear's soul catcher machine. The chances of any real sighting of any grey that is not in a dream state, that is that has not been merely manufactured in a lucid dream is almost non existent since those suits are needed badly and there just aren't any. They were dissected.

The entire abduction phenomena in the 90's was the search for anyone with any information regarding those suits. The perpetrators were just not able to communicate that fact with the abductees.
They ended up just terrorizing people for the most part, and most of the recall of events was all under hypnosis.

People can be given lucid dreams by the soul catcher machine that is indistinguishable from waking reality.
They can completely reproduce reality in every detail those computers are that powerful.
So thats the problem with the abduction phenomena people cannot tell what is a dream and what is real, and these abductions usually happened at nght.

So I can't say 100 percent that is what it is, but I am almost positive that is what it is.

In the end 911 occurred because of the panic associated with not being able to find the suits that are needed supposedly in 2012 to do maintenance to that soul catcher machine.
Thats my understanding.

In Wizard of Oz, the mighty Oz do you remember what he looked like?
Not the man behind the curtain but the electronic Oz.
Take a look
www.youtube.com...

In this Ica stone bottom right is a well known sandman who orchestrates dreams through the soul catcher machine, his name is Robert AKA the Wizard of OZ, and you can see him interfacing with a panel.

There are other depictions of him in the Ica stones as well doing the same thing. And not unlike the movie Wizard of Oz, he is the go between between the machine and man.

But if you consider what aliens might look like, since they might not have gravity to keep them fit, and need body mass, well they probably look like the pindly alien from the 1941 crash.
But, my information tells me they are just android space suits that you beam your consciousness into and the reason they do that and not a human body, is they have a very long shelf life.
So they just store them, for millions of years and use them to do maintenance.

If something happens in 2012 it will be because there just aren't any of those suits left to do the maintenance.
There was a lot of study of that and faked videos of autopsies and lots of info and lots of disinfo as well.

Tons and tons of imaginings regarding Zeta reticuli all without any proof whatsoever. Just telepathic contact.
Well the only telepathy on earth, is done by that machine which can intercept that consciousness signal.

Its a difficult subject and a difficult situation to rationalize scientifically. Especially since its so above top secret as to not be discussed by anyone in authority at all.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Do you want to see another picture of Robert? The day he found out that the portion of the computer where he resides, the older part, the part managed by Hal 9000 senior, the day he found out Hal 9000 senior was not going down, so then he would be unnaffected by it.

The cross hairs are just in front of his tongue here...
link to flashearth

strange bizarre and unusual but then what part of this whole subject is not strange bizarre and unusual?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This case The Falcon Lake incident, I think is a pretty interesting case.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
The UFO's over Washington DC in 1952.

Seen on radar, seen from the ground, and at one point chased by jet fighters.

Yup, that's the best case I know of, not just for what happened during the incidents but also because of President Truman's reaction.

It is also the only UFO case that led directly to a definitively documented White House meeting, clearly substantiated on President Harry S. Truman's calendar and available in his presidential library's online archives to this day.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO Partisan

The UFO's over Washington DC in 1952.

Seen on radar, seen from the ground, and at one point chased by jet fighters.

Yup, that's the best case I know of, not just for what happened during the incidents but also because of President Truman's reaction.

It is also the only UFO case that led directly to a definitively documented White House meeting, clearly substantiated on President Harry S. Truman's calendar and available in his presidential library's online archives to this day.

There is a conspiracy behind that sighting. Someone was reincarnating on earth, and that flyover was a warning. Don't mess with him, if you mess with him, you are going to be in big trouble.

Thats what I think.
Otherwise why such a show of force right over Washington DC?

Then in 1956 the movie came out earth vs the flying saucerS!
www.imdb.com...

I was born in 56, this year I will be 56, and its 2012.
But that must be just a coincidence.

Its probably Justin Bieber, and Selena Gomez is like some alien princess, and the great hope is the Pope will preside over their wedding and they will have a giant wedding procession with white horses in Italy, or Mexico or Somewhere important, and then peace will reign in the galactic federation.
Or they will secretly elope and it will be a big scandal.

Well they didn't want him to get crucified a second time, so they first sent some backup. Like his older brother.
If Jesus is Horus, and Justin is Jesus, then his older brother is Osiris.
And he brought a fleet of time cops.

They explain it all right here in 1957 in this movie. You can see his older brother here...
20 million miles to eartH!
20 million miles to eartH!

There is Justin and Selena and below them his terrible older brother the monster that ate Tokyo.
(moi)

I'm just guessing mind you but it seems mythological to me. Selena maybe one of the Seven Sisters, Justin maybe Horus, and they are playing things out on the grand stage.
And if TPTB could get the Pope to preside over their wedding it would be a wedding between a Titan princess and an Olympian prince. The stuff that dreams are made of.

That takes some planning and 1952 sets the stage to say ok folks, this has been in the works for years, lets not screw this up. Hence a show of force in case anyone gets any funny ideas about spoiling the wedding plans.

It sounds crazy I know but mythology is like that.

I'm depicted as being a green monster, because I am jealous, of course, because Selena is hawt.

And if little Hal 9000 was going down, this would be the greatest gift of all for him, to pull off a supreme match making coup, a match between an Olympian prince and a Titan princess. A nice going away present.
He would be legendary.
Except it kindof looks right now like Selena isn't all that ready to get married and have babies.Justin told the press he was ready to get married and have babies and Selena wore a shirt with the letters NO printed on it the next day.

edit on 3-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Most of our current UFO mythology was conjured during the 1950s and 1960s, during the heyday of the "Three Georges" — George Van Tassel, George Adamski, and George Hunt Williamson.

These flim-flammers variously fabricated ALL the gobbledegook nonsense about alien contacts and abductions that is still going on today.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If i had to pick "one" it would have to be the Mystery Airship Wave of 1896-1897 in North America...

There were dozens of sightings across a very large area and there were even encounters with some of those airships otherworldy occupants and pilots,as well as a crashed airship with dead aliens! and this all happened long before roswell...

The first American dirigible was tested by Roy Knabenshue in 1904, and that fact make the Great Airship sightings of 1896-1897 more than a little unusual...

Mystery Airships Links > en.wikipedia.org... thetheory.tripod.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

My gut feeling has always been this was an attempt by the US military to imitate a UFO event.
When the American industrial complex sells aircraft to a foreignpower, they install the electronics and if you do not accept that, they will not sell you the aircraft. So they have ways of shutting them down in the event they are ever used against them. This is even true when selling aircraft to Canada as a for instance.

Now the objects leaving and coming back were probably just high speed jets.

The radar return was a Boeing 747 originally then a visual as a large cigar shaped object well it is easy to mistake a jet for a cigar shaped object from a distance.

This sighting does not follow the usual M.O. either.

And the sighting of a thunderbird like object sounds like a conventional high speed jet. A small one like the ones launched from Boeing aircraft to break the sound barier. Experimental craft. They can fly 3,000 mph.

Then you have the report from the American side which is very eager to attribute this case to a UFO sighting.

So I can't say for sure, but my gut feeling has always been this is a military operation.

The last resort excuse for any sighting that cannot be disproved any other way. So in your opinion, it was a mix of jets and aircraft, a taunting attack over enemy soil possibly provoking a war, and a mysterious ability used twice to turn off electronics because apparently, we sold them those jets. Yea.. right.. ok.

Why would the U.S. simulate a UFO at all? The point would be what?

Rectangular lights in different colors, smaller craft launching from larger craft (and seemingly landing), craft outflying (speedwise) jets, a civilian jet also losing communication (I guess we sold that one too, and also shut it off), intense lights.. small crafting landing that lit up the ground, on and on.

But it's easier to fallback on the last resort excuse of a odd operation to simulate a ufo sighting, using a light show and abilities still unseen to this day, than to admit it was something we can't explain. I can't even begin to fathom the point of such an exercise, nor do I think we had or STILL have the technology displayed that night in 1976.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by Rocketman7

Rocketman, I'd say the Red Bluff case is certainly up there when it comes to high strangeness UFO incidents - it involves close range UFO descriptions from police officers, separately located witnesses, electromagnetic interference effects and an object performing 'aerial gymnastics' so it's a pretty interesting one.

Red Bluff UFO case

Cheers.

That was pretty interesting. I am not sure what to make of it.

Rocketman thanks for the reply, I agree it's a pretty interesting case and quite a lot of other people don't know what to make of it either - there are some other examples of close range sighting reports here if you've not seen them before and cases like the Portage County incident, the Minot AFB incident and the Bariloche incident are equaly perplexing and mindboggling (to me anyway).
Cheers.
edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

You have definitely picked one of the truly significant and historical cornerstones of ufo cases...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Michalak saw the inside of a saucer if the allowed video is accurate.
I like the Vega and Heflin cases as best photo evidence and witness of strange
craft denied to exist stemming from the 1% controlling interests of world domination.

Check
www.scribd.com...
at page bottom. Lyne is a long time UFO tracker and see the results
on Adamski. Paid by CIA or others to just be a phony. As we all heard of Adamski
and Billy Meier without even caring we get stories without asking at times.
In a search for the Cash and Landrum case you see how signing off on true events
puts you as a ET collaborator or liar. They would get no help from the government
unless signing they saw ETs.

Socorro, NM had a witnessed sighting of an oval ship with humans on the outside.
Details presented to the public would necessitate the figures be small along with
other details to mislead the public. Although no account could tell us how they work
but the owners.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

You have definitely picked one of the truly significant and historical cornerstones of ufo cases...

Anyone speak German? The news article was printed 10 days after the event.

It is in 2 pages if someone who speaks German could translate it wouldn't that be fun?

1561 News Article regarding Nuremburg war of the worlds

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
One more begging translation by the same woodcut artist. Hans Glaser, only this time from March 1561, where he claims he saw something coming out of the moon.

Hans Glaser woodcut March 1561

And one more...

Nuttier than a fruit cake dotty as you please?
edit on 4-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I can't speak German but I can point you toward THIS thread by Rising Against which details the Battle Over the Skies of Nuremberg .

The events lasted one hour and had such repercussions that an artist, Hans Glaser, drew a woodcut of it at the time. It describes two immense black cylinders launching many blue and black spheres, blood red crosses, and flying discs. They seem to fight a battle in the sky, it also seems that some of these spheres and objects have crashed outside the city..

Between 1561 and 1566 residents of Nuremberg, Germany and Basel, Switzerland witnessed spectacular displays of spheres, disks and tubes zooming about the sky and engaging in an aerial ballet.
On August 7, 1566, at dawn, many citizens of Basle (Switzerland), frightened, saw during several hours the black spheres involved in a formidable aerial battle, invading the sky of their city: "at the time when the sun rose, one saw many large black balls which moved at high speed in the air towards the sun, then made half-turns, banging one against the others as if they were fighting a battle out a combat, a great number of them became red and igneous, thereafter they were consumed and died out," wrote Samuel Coccius, the student in "crowned writings and liberal arts" who consigned the strange events in the city's gazette.
thelivingmoon.com...

edit on 4-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Michalak saw the inside of a saucer if the allowed video is accurate.
I like the Vega and Heflin cases as best photo evidence and witness of strange
craft denied to exist stemming from the 1% controlling interests of world domination.

Check
www.scribd.com...
at page bottom. Lyne is a long time UFO tracker and see the results
on Adamski. Paid by CIA or others to just be a phony. As we all heard of Adamski
and Billy Meier without even caring we get stories without asking at times.
In a search for the Cash and Landrum case you see how signing off on true events
puts you as a ET collaborator or liar. They would get no help from the government
unless signing they saw ETs.

Socorro, NM had a witnessed sighting of an oval ship with humans on the outside.
Details presented to the public would necessitate the figures be small along with
other details to mislead the public. Although no account could tell us how they work
but the owners.

I will have a look at Vega and Heflin. But you know that Michalak case baffles me.

Elsewhere it says he couldn't see in because it was too bright, it was shining blue and yellow.

What seems strange to me is he goes back by himself much later after numerous people have examined the site, and he claims to find debris. The debris is a twisted bit of silver with pitchblend on it.

You know if you refine uranium ore you get pitchblend and he would know that.
That part seems as if he fakes some evidence to try to get people to believe his story.

Then you see his T shirt and the matrix burns do not match where the marks showed up on his stomach.
On the T shirt the matrix burns are on the back of the T shirt.

So if someone wanted to discredit his story, they would have to go there, retrieve the T shirt, discard it and fake that one.
Also the matrix burns on the T shirt do not match the size of the matrix on his stomach.

So then you have to ask ok what is this really about?

And it it is probably a faked response to the leaking of that video I posted. People being puppetted to try to cover up a video of a time cop disk.
Poor Michalak, probably got puppetted to burn himself and fake a UFO sighting and he was trying to speak different languages to it, remember that people were paranoid about Neuswabenland and the Nazis who maybe escaped and maybe had UFO technology.
So he speaks German to it.
But the blue and yellow, you see tells me something because thats code. The blue would be Olympian, and yellow would mean 'hasn't been around for awhile'.

Another thing is he has goggles on, since he is prospecting ok, but why do they have a welding visor?
He flips down a welding visor on his prospecting goggles to try and see into the craft?
Seems odd.

So there are a lot of things that don't jive. Read the RCMP report. "He looks like he has some sort of substance on his chest. He wouldn't let me examine him. He wouldn't let me get close to him. He said he was ok then continued walking home." After flagging down the RCMP. Then later, he goes to the station and asks for that same constable.

So what did he smear on his chest? Pitchblend? Mud to sooth the burn? So the doctors couldn't find any radiation on him.
Yet later he produces a tape measure and some soil samples etc so radioactive they have to be disposed of when he takes people to the site. When the RCMP ask him to take them to the site, he leads them in circles and says he can't find it.
Then later he takes other people there, they test for radiation find one small smear area near where the supposed disk landed, maybe a 2 inch spot on a rock, then find his tape and its radioactive 50 feet away, and I don't know what else.

It seems like someone saying the Titans got burned by the matrix. That what they were expecting, since 1941 or maybe since 1900 or 1921, did not appear to be panning out, and they seemed to think they were double crossed? Michalak is being depicted as being of Titan descent as opposed to Olympian decent.

You see what it looks to me like the appearance of time cops, Anunnaki basically usurps the Titan authority which is the galactic authority. So its like someone called the cops. You know the Titans are like Mafia, they have their own code of ethics, M.I.B. And the appearance of those disks over Washington in 1952 as a for instance are a superior power.

So this whole case is some sort of high level operation to try to accomplish something most likely downplay the fact that a higher authority has arrived on earth.
Lets call it universal government as opposed to galactic government, causing a bit of a jurisdiction situation.
Something the Titans were not too happy with at that time. Thats what I get from it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ok so thats not a perfect rendition of the Pleiades star system, but its close enough to be a reference to it.

The matrix pattern on his stomach could be stigmata, caused by his own fears and beliefs (and the galactic mainframe messaging using him) since he said those matrix burns were caused by hot air jets from a vent, and yet the T shirt has that pattern on the back of it.

Yet he exhibts radiation type burns, but the doctors say those are not radiation type burns maybe chemical.

So this is strange because he is trying to fake the kind of burns you would get from that disk I posted if you got close to it, yet the disk he is describing is the same as Billy Meir in the shape of it.

So rather than Anunnaki disk, they are trying to say Pleiadian disk. And he tries to draw a Pleiadian disk, and if we are still not convinced he has the Pleiadian star system burned on his stomach go figure.

Um its just too mixed up to not be some some sort of alien conspiracy and again the purpose of which is probably as part of a discussion regarding what the Titans, the M.I.B. black helicopter faction was expecting and how what they were expecting was not panning out.

The planned marriage between a Titan princess one of the seven sisters of the Pleiades and an Olympian prince in order to somehow cement a relationship whereby the status quo could be preserved.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think the Ruwa, Zimbabwe incident is the best UFO case to date.

Ruwa UFO incident (source:ufocasebook)

You have the most innocent and un-judgemental element of all - those cute little kids who certainly did not make anything up. I think it is the best proof to date that extraterrestrials have visited earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
More analysis of the Michalak case here

So since there were manned fire observation towers all around him there in the bush, and they saw nothing, chances are it is as I said, he was puppetted to fake it as part of a high level operation to try to portray the disk sightings as being Pleiadian. Which could be for several reasons. One might be because of paranoia regarding Nazi UFOs. So that people would not think that Nazis secretly ruled the world using high tech alien technology.

And he probably had no idea he was being puppetted or was party to this conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
I think the Ruwa, Zimbabwe incident is the best UFO case to date.

Ruwa UFO incident (source:ufocasebook)

You have the most innocent and un-judgemental element of all - those cute little kids who certainly did not make anything up. I think it is the best proof to date that extraterrestrials have visited earth.

Yes the John Mack in Zombawe with 62 children who had an encounter case. One of the best there is.

The ship was the size of the boys thumnail at arms length. So thats pretty far away.

Compare that to the Westall case. 200 children see it, some get right up to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join