It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I guess one more tidbit for those really interested in this stuff, re the Michalak case, that one of the Seven Sisters who had reincarnated died in 1967 of Leukemia.

And the first zombie movie White Zombie was made prior to her birth in 1932, she at one time according to mythology was married to Zeus, gave birth to Orion/Osiris same person. In real life reincarnated, her name was Madeline, and it is Madeline in White Zombie.

And the movie White Zombie is a veiled rendition of how she broke up with Zeus and ended up running away with the biblical David. Innuendo story telling.
Along with Zeus' mother, Hecate her real name, conspired to have a wedding between a Titan princess, her youngest sister I think, Mereope maybe, and an Olympian prince, since people had approached Zeus' mother to get her to intervene and try to save the earth from nuclear winter or some sort of armegeddon.
At least thats what I get from the various stories told.

So she died in 1967 and this Michalak case might just be a tribute to her of some sort.

Hence the burn where his heart would be, the matrix pattern on his stomach, the Pleiades system burn on his stomach, and the twisted metal he claimed to have found. Like symbolizing maybe broken wedding rings or something.

I think that Orion was supposed to marry Mereope but things went bad due to in fighting and right off the bat, when he was reincarnated, things went wrong.
By 1967 she had died so she wasn't attending any wedding.

In the movie When Worlds Collide 1951 they have messages in there for Orion.
www.imdb.com...

When they are looking at the screen, they say, look at those new bodies! And they are looking at two star systems, they call them something else, but the star systems they are looking at, are the Pleiades system, and Orion's belt.

So that whole movie is another veiled reference to some match making between one of the Seven Sisters and either Orion or maybe Horus but I think its obviously supposed to be Orion.

Then they make Plan 9 from Outer Space, and have a Zeus type character narrate that one, and say, the titans are zombies, they aren't immortal.

Then Robinson Crusoe on Mars where the Titan says the Olympian pilot (Zeus from Peru at the time) was like a zombie. And he plays bagpipes to fend off zombies on Mars.

Then of course Romero goes full on for Night of the Living Dead, the Titan vision of the future. Where they survive, since they are on the galactic mainframe, and everyone else dies, since they are on the soul catcher in the moon. And they go on a turkey shoot. Kill all the zombies and inherit the earth. That works for them, and that is why they sabotaged the wedding plans, they really don't want to share the earth with the Olympians, its a Titan galaxy, they would like it to be a Titan earth.
Pretty much from what I can see.

And so why they were upset at seeing the Anunnaki disks, is because they might not be able to exterminate the Olympians, with the universal government hanging around watching. 1952 flyover of Washington et al.
And sightings of thin disks with glass bubbles on top.

There are approximately 200 million Titans and 144,000 Olympians on earth. And the rest I don't know if they are real people at all. Or, they are willing to tolerate 144,000 Olympians, but want all the rest to die.
And maybe they think the universal government will prevent the machine from shutting down the people will not turn to zombies, no turkey shoot, and they will remain second class citizens.

But you know what? Universal law states, that if a machine intelligence mutinies, it has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. So they would not do the maintenance, hence why they probably arranged for the suits to be dissected by the Americans by setting them up. So it couldn't be done. I guess we will find out this year.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You see the problem is the last time an Olympian prince was here he was crucified by the ROmans (The Titans) and so when Orion reincarnated, he was not the eldest son, he had an older brother, and that brother they thought at first was Orion.
So by 1967 they figured him for a blank. Zombie fodder. And in the movie Night of the Living Dead, a guy who looked just like him, the girls brother in the movie, was one of the first to become a zombie in that movie.

But you see that was all set up because they didn't trust the Titans. So, they first arranged for a puppet to be born, to see if they would kill him at birth or something like King Herod might have.

Once bitten twice shy.

DOes it seem to anyone else looking at that Falcon Lake case like no one has their act together at all on any level, and they are a bunch of incompetent boobs, incapable of planning anything or accomplishing anything or getting along well with others?

And not only that, with the cold war they were constantly threatening to destroy each other and the entire world with nuclear weapons.

Oh my lorb, what a bunch of cave dwellers.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Heflin Case...

I don't know, if it quacks like a duck, it might be a duck. If it flies like a straw hat well.

www.ufoevidence.org...

How big do you figure that UFO was?

DOes it not look like it is right in front of the car just over the road, the size of a straw hat?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
If i had to pick "one" it would have to be the Mystery Airship Wave of 1896-1897 in North America...

There were dozens of sightings across a very large area and there were even encounters with some of those airships otherworldy occupants and pilots,as well as a crashed airship with dead aliens! and this all happened long before roswell...

The first American dirigible was tested by Roy Knabenshue in 1904, and that fact make the Great Airship sightings of 1896-1897 more than a little unusual...

Mystery Airships Links > en.wikipedia.org... thetheory.tripod.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

This is a good one because that was just when derigibles were all the rage.
There was a crash in Texas I think it was and everyone to this day seems to think it was a UFO except there were people in military uniforms doing military excersizes in a derigible and all that was seen.
Only later people tried to say it was a UFO. I will have another look though.

Well I had a look and I still say that most of them were military operations, and wanted to maintain secrets, just like they do today. Others might be inventors but news didn't travel fast in those days.
In fact if a person from the country, saw someone from some other country speaking a foreign language they never heard before, they might think he could be an alien. If that rumor was going around and he never had much schoolin.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
The Heflin Case...

I don't know, if it quacks like a duck, it might be a duck. If it flies like a straw hat well.

www.ufoevidence.org...

DOes it not look like it is right in front of the car just over the road, the size of a straw hat?
Something vital,Very Vital about this particular photo that i never hear mentiond at all,not once during the numerous documentaries ive seen that included this case and photo and i have also never read about it being mentioned in the many books i have read about ufos...In the photo in the above link...Look Under The Flying Saucer,There Are Swirls Of Dust Being Stirred Up Directly Under The Craft!...Thats Fairly Solid Proof...IMO...Wow!...Thats No Model...No Way...
edit on 4-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I can tell you the whole legend quickly if you want. Why there wasn't a lot of signtings in the past.
For one thing you have the moon, which is supposed to be a battle cruiser.
ITs an ominous weapon that has electro-gravitics that can hurl an asteroid much faster than you can get out of the way, and it has the asteroid belt set up surrounding it, and it can reach that far, so it has lots of ammo.

So you have this giant weapon protecting the earth. n Olympian moonship, in a Titan galaxy, and you have the Olympian king, Zeus, and you have the Titan king Atlas, here on earth or at first in the moonship.
So then there is infighting, the landing party gets staranded on earth, Atlas had stowed away on that ship, so now Zeus, Atlas, Mary and Stephen are all stranded on the earth. Mary is one of the seven sisters, Atlas her father, hence why he stowed aboard, Stephen is one of Zeus's sons, by marriage to one of Mary's sisters.

And his first wife Hecate, is with Scar, who later becomes David, and they are on an outpost on Mars. They ran away.

So Zeus gets stranded. Scar flies from Mars to help, the moonship crashes Scar's disk and he dies right there in Peru. Mutiny is in full bloom. The moonship tries to say it was the wind, or something but it was because of a pet project that little Hal 9000 had going on with the natives in Bolivia at Tiwanaku. Something to do with that.

So then Atlas makes his way to Sri Lanka, becomes Adam. (see Adam's bridge etc)

They all continue to reincarnate over the eons and fight as the greeks and romans through history.

But at the time Atlas flees to Sri Lanka, Stephen launches two giant missiles at the moon and disables it.
Only one expodes. And this is all in the archeological record. So then inside the moonship Metropolis, is Osiris, and he dies inside in a flood due to the blast. And almost everyone is killed but he cuts the network, islolating the earth. For 2 million years.

So you have the Olympian king and the Titan king reincarnating and the network cut and a giant weapon guarding the area. Well everyone would just figure they have to work this out themselves.
But some were watching and still alive inside the soul catcher machine as helpers to the machine like Robert AKA the wizard of OZ and in dreams he passes information to priests of Egypt and they rebuild civilization.

So then this goes on until the 1800's when in Britain, they have 6 year old girls working 12 hour shifts in coal mines. It is at that time Zeus' father gives a mathmetician enough math to build a nuclear weapon so that they will destroy themselves. That mathmetician was George Cantor. And he had an epiphany in the mountains, and came out with the first fractal, set theory, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Within about 20 or so years, they had most of what they might need to make an atomic bomb. At least they knew how.

Thats how the legend goes. Maybe it was all some sort of predestination who knows. But then I guess some people noticed something from somewhere and came to investigate.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So then you see Zeus' dad can say they don't have to burn coal and have 6 year old girls working in coal mines, I gave them nuclear power. And well are they going to fight forever?

So then its clear to most people at that point that they will eventually destroy themselves, so they appeal to Zeus' mother to try to intervene. So her and Hecate, both of them alive inside the soul catcher machine, hatch a plan to get everyone to try and do some match making between the Olympians and the Titans so hopefully they won't destroy themselves in nuclear winter.

But apparently they seem to have forgotten about the mutiny by then, and then end of little Hal 9000's maintenance cycle. Since they are all immortal they are not too worried about that. But well the rest of the world might be.
Those who are not immortal. They rely on him to live. Or at least for sentience. Without him they have the consciousness of an ape. So if he goes down its planet of the apes. Human apes. Except for those who are not on that machine.

So H.G. Wells speculated with limited knowledge that eventually it would be morlocks and Eloi.
With the Titans ending up underground as morlocks and the Eloi on top brainless without long term memory.

But that was just his uninformed opinion. Lots of people have known a little about everything.
The movie Metropolis 1921 tells a great deal about what it was like inside the moon prior to that missile going off. You would have to have a lot more information than I am giving here to know the whole story.

But basically that is why you probably won't hear about any sightings before 1900 that are not from the moon specifically and or from a small outpost on Mars that was part of the same group. I assume they had disks, but only people who found the 1941 crash would know what shape they were exactly.

Everyone is so fixated on the Pleiades, in this whole genre they probably look like those ships.
I really don't know. They might be just gliders since the moon can fly a metal disk using its electro-gravitics so they don't even need propulsion.
If the world does turn to zombies, and you don't, you can go looking for secret information at Area 51, or Dulce or wherever you want and you will probably find out.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would be tottaly remiss if I didn't tell you the legend of Isis.

Here is George Adamski, and he has a drawing of a Venusian.
www.eyepod.org...

Now I assume that is supposed to be Isis. And Billy Meir had a blond girl there too...Samjase

www.ufodigest.com...

She is inside the soul catcher and people know her as different people but that is Isis, and you would think Isis had dark hair but no she is blond.
So in mythology she is Osiris/Orion's half sister.
And when the missile hit, she survived, impregnanted herself with sperm from Orion, and gave birth to Horus.
ANd she is everywhere in this genre because she is one of the major players right from the start.
She is also everywhere in popular culture. Sailor Moon, the daughter in the Jetson's, the daughter in Eraserhead, and the sister of the guy who turns into a zombie right at the start of Night of the Living Dead.
Through history she had a big cult following and still does today all over the world.

You wouldn't be able to tell a story about the earth, without including her, because she is a daughter of Zeus and the sister of Osiris and the mother of Horus. Except she is more like his sister.

So in Metropolis, they try to tell the story of who cloned who. And they have her cloned by a mad scientist.
But in fact, she cloned Osiris, and made Horus. But not physically necessarily but he had no personality file so she hacked the computer and made his personality from her file and Osiris' file.
And that has been a real wingdinger for people to figure out since that happened. And a real chore to fix.
So Horus starts out without a father or mother, just a brother and sister, and he is his own father.
When the missile hits, the moon outgasses inner atmophere and it looks like the moon has sprouted wings and that becomes his symbol. The winged disk.
Its a huge story through history, but even though her and Osiris are half brother and sister, they have had a long relationship. So in all the movies in the 50's that talk about this match making, usually Isis is involved in there in some way.

Eraserhead really nailed it in a way because in that movie you see the conditions inside the moon after a long time with some survivors and they lose some sentience occasionally and don't have a real grip on reality.
In that movie they have Stephen and Isis giving birth to an alien horsehead baby, since they really did not know who Horus' father really was and they thought well maybe it was Stephen. Eraserhead takes place inside an apocalyptic moonship. Although they don't say so.

So everyone tries to say that Isis is Pleiadian, but she is Olympian and the Pleiadians are Titans.
The Seven Sisters of the Pleiades, are all daughters of Atlas that are dark haired beauties and its hard to tell them apart.When they reincarnate you can't really tell who is who. Most people can't.
Isis never reincarnated. She stayed inside the moon the whole time. Basically waiting for Osiris to return.
He was gone 2 million years, since the missile hit the ship and he was killed.
Killed by his brother, Stephen, while his dad was there, so he was not sure it was safe to come back.
Until his grandmother convinced him. And lured him with match making ploys and of course Isis was here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So in the Michalak case the Titans are saying they were double crossed by the matrix, because they were expecting Osiris to be born as the first born son of Hecate who reincarnated and he ended up being a blank. They could tell he was not imortal he was just a human and if the machine went down he would be a zombie because he had no personality file.
But can you blame them?
They crucified Horus, crucified Jesus, and King Herod even searched out and killed all the first born sons.

Well? With a track record like that yeah, you want backup - 1952 sighting over Washington, and you might want a decoy as well.

And at that time in the 50's they were still not sure what the heck the Osiris Horus connection was anyways.
Were they the same person? You see they didn't understand how that worked at all.

And alllll the hype. Good lorb, all the talk of anti-christs and all of that hype for Jesus to return and well, its like walking into the biggest trap ever set.
So he's not Horus, he's not Jesus, then grab im! String im up! Throw im in the pit!

What a crazy situation. Its no wonder the match making idea never panned out.
But you know they probably haven't given up yet, and as I said before, maybe Justin is an Olympian, maybe Selena is a Titan, but you just know they will never ever get the Pope to marry them in the Vatican, and for Titans, well that will never do.

Oh I am sure UFology is full of references to this whole situation. You just need to be able to read between the lines.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This might be one of your dirigibles from the late 1800's
www.ufocasebook.com...

Dubbed the first UFO picture ever taken.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
July 19 1952
www.ufocasebook.com...

July 18 1952
www.ufocasebook.com...

July 16 1952
www.ufocasebook.com...

July 28 1952
www.ufocasebook.com...

May 7 1952
www.ufocasebook.com...

The Flap of 52

Can you imagine? If Roswell really did happen, and if they accidentally shot it down, and then 5 years later, literally thousands of sightings in 1952 over military bases, chasing jets, over Washington everywhere.
They must have been scared sh*tless thinking oh oh, they're baaaack...

sample case from 1952...

Pilot, Others, Tracks 11 Objects on Radar
April 20, 1952
West of Toronto, Canada

Dan Wilson:
April 20, 1952; West of Toronto, Canada
At around 11:00 p.m. local time, the Air Traffic Control at Cleveland Hopkins Airport received calls that objects were sighted west of Toronto heading west and leaving vapor trails. Toronto ATC requested Cleveland to call Niagara AC&W for identification. At 11:18 p.m., calls came in from 3 RCAF aircrew members who saw four objects traveling east to west. At 11:21 p.m., Buffalo Tower saw vapor trails NW of tower headed SE. At 11:28 p.m., London, Ontario, Tower saw trails north of London and Central Tower operator estimated they crossed from horizon to horizon in 3 seconds at between 30,000 and 35,000 feet. At this same time there were approximately 15 RCAF F-51 and T-3 aircraft airborne and most pilots reported seeing these objects. Trans-Canada Airlines pilots also saw these objects. One pilot reported he was able to track 11 objects on his radar equipment. He said they flew from horizon to horizon in 3 seconds. (Canadian Dept. of National Defence documents; Dan Wilson)

edit on 5-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Wow what a photo! and think about when it was taken...The mystery airships of 1896 and 1897 in North America that i chose as my favorite ufo "event" is definitely a landmark case for a number of reasons...

It was a "wave" of sightings across a very large part of north america for an extended period of time with thousands of witnesses, strange "occupants" were seen and spoken to many times,there was a "crash" of one of these weird flying vehicles,there were "dead aliens" and remember the first dirigible airship in the USA was made almost 10 years later and had nowhere near the capabilities described during the at least hundreds of sightings of these bizzare flying ships...

I'm fairly certain that during one encounter,one of these ships landed in someones backyard and an occupant got out and asked one of the people living there for water and then said "come with us to a place where it never rains"...

And during another one of these weird flying vehicles had an anchor hanging below it suspended by a rope or cable and the anchor got caught in a church steeple and one of the occupants climbed down and cut it loose...

Heres a link about dozens of sightings of the mystery airships from just michigan alone during april and early may 1897 > www.angelfire.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I have a magazine article about the mystery airships of 1896-97 that shows a map of the united states with all,or at least a lot of the sightings plotted,with different types of marks placed on the map for different types of encounters,as in "sightings" and "landings".I've searched all over the internet and cant find a reproduction of that map to post anywhere and i looked through about 30 0r 40 links about these weird airships that predated roswell by around 50 years...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
By the way, the airship sightings don't support the ETH.

You had competing yellow journalists stirring up their readership with colorful reports (accurate and not) of airship sightings.

The technology reportedly seen conformed to the technology of the day supporting the premise that there is something psychological about the phenomenon. The stories in the paper were reporting that someone had invented a flying machine and was taking it to Washington to patent it and many of the reported interactions with the occupants of the ships conformed to that story.

Also interesting was the mass sighting in Chicago--IIRC some witnesses reported seeing a flying machine but many others only saw a glowing cigar shaped light--- (Sorry. I've got no link.)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I dont think thats true at all,they didnt have television,radio or computers back then in the 1890's,all they had was newspapers,or word of mouth and thousands of people saw a wide variety of flying vehicles across many states and someone posted a photo of one of them above...

And even back then there were people who denied and ridiculed what was going on,just as there is now despite the overwhelming evidence and footage from the modern era...

The first American dirigible was "tested" by Roy Knabenshue in 1904, and that fact makes the Great Airship sightings of 1896-1897 and earlier more than a little unusual...

Notice the word "tested",these weird vehicles were flying all over the usa many years before the first american dirigible was even tested...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
the mystery airship log,ducumenting hundreds of sightings from 1871-1897 >www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Rocketman7
The Heflin Case...

www.ufoevidence.org...

Something vital,Very Vital about this particular photo that i never hear mentiond at all,not once during the numerous documentaries ive seen that included this case and photo and i have also never read about it being mentioned in the many books i have read about ufos...In the photo in the above link...Look Under The Flying Saucer,There Are Swirls Of Dust Being Stirred Up Directly Under The Craft!...Thats Fairly Solid Proof...IMO...Wow!...Thats No Model...No Way...
edit on 4-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
Before it flys away,has anyone noticed the dust clouds being stirred up and swirled around directly beneath the flying saucer in the photo from the link above? Its compelling evidence thats hardly ever mentioned and to me that overlooked fact is undeniable proof that more or less eliminates and trashes the "suspended model" theory...imo

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It is most likely that some UFOs are masses of plastic energy normally invisible to us, but which can when conditions are just right,alter their frequencies and enter the visible spectrum.In other words, UFOs are always present in the skies but can only be seen at certain times or by certain people, people with latent or active psychic abilities whose eyes are tuned to see slightly beyond the visible spectrum...

John Keel points out that a sighting often begins with a reddish glow marking the emergence of the object from the invisible band of the spectrum into infrared and then into the narrow band of visible light.Or if the object is passing through the visible band to the higher frequencies it is bluish-green,before it fades into blue and then enters the ultraviolet range...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

These things,these ufos,flying saucers "daylight discs" and alien entities are passing in and out of our reality and the reality that our limited five senses allows us to perceive is but a fraction of the entire electromagnetic spectrum...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The total number of unexplained UFO cases on record worldwide is well in excess of 100,000...

More importantly,surveys show that only 1 witness in 10 comes forward to report what they have seen,usually out of fear of ridicule,so the actual number is probably well over 1,000,000...

And there are between 10 and 15 thousand reports of close encounters involving observations of UFO occupants and sometimes interaction with them and the actual number of those types of encounters are probably well over 100,000...

Close encounter reports in particular are often so bizarre and surreal that even many ufologists prefer to ignore their full implications...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
ive always liked the holloman air base incident
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join