It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama signs Iran sanctions bill into law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
Like a puppet on a string, Pathetic.

Another worthless president.

The problem is this 'Useless O' is doing all of this to get re-elected to the office from where he can rain in more destruction on people who at least now have peaceful bread on the table. Take a note Mr O, that Iran is not Iraq. It has many more friends and 10 times as much will power than the oil drunk Arabs of Iraq and easily sold out Saudi Arabians. I am sure there are countries like Russia, China, India, Brazil, South Africa and many others which will come out to help Iran in easing and normalizing the effect of these sanctions and thus keep the world in a peaceful and progressive state.
edit on 31-12-2011 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
If they destroy Islam, Judaism, Christianity and atheists, who's agenda are they pushing? Buddhism? Hinduism? Satanism?

Zionist Bankers

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Your post supports my point
though its a bit jumbled

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
“The fact that I support this bill as a whole does not mean I agree with everything in it,” he said in Hawaii, where he is spending his vacation. “I have signed this bill despite having serious reservations with certain provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation and prosecution of suspected terrorists.” -Obama

Translation-
"Look, as Hitler did with his pen, so am I, I'm not responsible for the deaths of millions of Americans, being put in prison unconstitutionally, and I'm not the one going after Iran, but I am, but I'll just say, I'm not, because I'm nuts. I can't distinguish right, or, wrong, and therefore, by that definition I'm not oblige to execute my oath of office, even though I sign this "law," which I, and other members of Congress, did not create for the best interest of the General Welfare, only to those, who will now conduct, in secret, those operations, which I do, but do not acknowledge as being done to the people of the United States of America and abroad, so in short; I am Hitler and my pen proves it!"
Basically this "president" is retarded in its effects, and I can say he needs to be remove form office immediately from a huge movement towards that, with the twenty fifth amendment section or impeachment, and congress shall now be held accountable for their lack of Action as a Representative of the American people and a true Patriot shall move now to oust these idiots out of office or call them on that issue; PATRIOT or TRAITOR?
www.larouchepac.com

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Bills and legistlation are actually not laws. They are bills and psuedo laws at best. High Courts determine laws and even they are erroneous since most of their "laws" violate the only real law, basic common law, thou shalt not harm. When people understand this they won't give up because he signs it, that will only start their fight to topple this abuse of authority, like a red flag to a bull.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
They have commenced to drop mines in the ocean ,these are not drills they have begun to threaten ships and tankers its going to be messy and more difficult than Iraq

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
All the worlds a stage

Spot on.
Quote from Albert Pike.
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Notice the last sentence. Athiests are also on TPTB hit-list.

Allegedly masonry as a whole has ties to the knight templars who fought off the muslims in jerusalem, lost and went to switzerland and the uk to pick up banking. Albert Pike was the soverieign grand master of the southern jurisdiction of the scottish rite.

WW1 and WW2 certainly felt exactly as how albert pike described it in his letter to manzinni. I would be suprised if WW3 did not go as planned. It is up to the people to prevent this, but all I hear is america how big and bad you are with your aircraft carriers and stealth planes.

When the russians and chineese decide enough is enough and start launching nukes, only the important people will be saved in the dumbs built on your stupid back tax-payer. I would say wake up but most people are too brainwashed to care.

Thanks for posting the truth. I was the ONLY ONE to star your post!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

still think the nwo is a joke?

Dont be retarded!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
How do you support something as a whole, but not agree with everything in it? You would only be supporting a fraction of the whole pie.

He obviously supports everything in it.

Another step towards forcing a war with Iran. It's not our business to enforce sanctions.. oh wait they have oil and lack a Rothschild controlled central bank.. It is our business
edit on 1/1/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
A New Year, a new war. God bless America.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Oops wrong thread. Anyway, this is totally expected from the puppet Obama. The bankers want their war.

And if you support war against Iran, it's like you would be supporting China or Russia to invade the US and kill millions of Americans to overthrow the criminal US government... do you?
edit on 1-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That is what the "sanctions" are all about?

The US has a right to make any laws its pleases and decide who to trade with and who not to. Since the US has no trade with Iran these sanctions would be against those trading with Iran. Some of those trading with Iran, like China or Russia, are not going to be dictated to by the US who they trade with and will simply ignore the threat of sanctions against their banks and firms.

Quite likely those wishing to continue to trade with Iran will simply stop using US$ completely so that if the US decides to impose sanctions against their central banks they will be unaffected. Effectively the US would have trashed its currency in the international currency markets. Good job!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We went to war with Iraq because the UN, USA, claimed they had "weapons of mass destruction". Of course it comes out years later that Iraq didn't have any. It was never about their freedom.....

And this is without any political opinion behind it. This was THE only reason the USA declared war on Iraq. Please hit the history books/government documents before spewing dis-info.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Theres no innocent. If they don't want to be blown up then they should over throw their government. If not then they reap what they sew

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Once again, Obama proves to the world he is just a puppet. He is an utter disgrace to black Americans.

Equal or more wars compared to Bush administration. Sorry to the innocent Arab civilians - millions more will be dead within few years time.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

it is not on who or where it is on what, and that is terror er terrorist, er hostiles and belligerents you might just as well say it is would war 3, for what nation likes the US besides the US? name one if you can, BTW, NATO is not a Nation.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Not sure what you're saying. You said we aren't in a war. We are.

Maybe this will help.

war/wôr/
Noun:
A state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I couldn't quite suppress a chuckle at this statement posted on page 1:

The sanctions require foreign firms to make a choice between doing business with Tehran's oil and financial sectors or central bank or the mighty US economy and financial sector.

Mighty US economy and financial sector? Really?

edit on 1-1-2012 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit

Theres no innocent. If they don't want to be blown up then they should over throw their government. If not then they reap what they sew

Oh, I see! So we all need to have governments that are subservient to Israel and the US then or suffer the consequences?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Originally posted by Chargeit

Oh, I see! So we all need to have governments that are subservient to Israel and the US then or suffer the consequences?

That is a very negative attitude. Just see it as being "guided by the civilised". Of course, the alternative is to be blown to bits.

You see it is all a matter of how you view it
The Iranians don't have the right attitude

/sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join