It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, a possible explaination as to why they were really built?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Ok, so using your books info, maybe we can theorize that the pyramids transport one up to the upside down pyramid structure in near space, which in turn are the stargates to orion?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by Lee78

huh this gets weirder and weirder, As above so below haha. nice.

Yea I see what you're getting at, perhaps it really could be a space elevator.

However, if we agree that aliens have had ufos for a long long time (ancient astronaut theory with all the ancien ufo's in art) why would they need a teleporter to near space?

Perhaps if they pointed up to man/alien made black hole portals? for interstellar travel to further afield planets?

ie stargates.

Earths atmosphere and gravity is somewhat different to other planets is it not?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

I cant see the usb symbol in the photo u provided, sorry, what statue is this from? You say its the head...

and can u show me the, hard to find, symbol?

I cant 'come on board' with your theory here until I understand the info.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78

reply to post by Lagrimas

In regard to your post about either receiving energy or sending it out......made me think of something totally off topic but 2 words Space elevators. I read a piece some time ago about it and thought and passed it off as bs and too far fetched, now however given different discoveries etc i ask is it really?
Space Elevators
In relation to the link and technology today, havent we replaced and are on replacing wires with say for instance wifi?

As above so below? An upside down pyramid?
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

And in relation to our steps forward technologically where we begin to leave cables and wires behind using technology such as USB and wifi, broadband, bluetooth etc to transfer data through fresh air brings me to a personal theory that the time we live in has already been done and any contact with ET's etc will actually be us from the future.
Yes you may laugh but take a look at my other thread here link

more to the point is why on earth there would be a USB symbol on what looks to be a statue's forehead?

Which the usb symbol also ties neptune and his trident into the equation, do you agree?
USB

Neptune & Trident

Now i am not saying they are all connected but hey, i connected the dots so why not?

Could it be that technology that we use or will create was created in the past and it was maybe the technology and our lack of knowledge that ruined it all before?

This is just me thinking from outside the box here yet what we have put to this thread all ties in. Well i think it does?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Sorry. Im enjoying this thread, but I cant come on board with the statue USB thing.

sorry.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by Communicationwillfreeus

That is interesting, yes.

I can see your point.

Perhaps they do work together. I hadn't thought about that. thanks.

IMO they do work together. It is crazy to explain and I know many on here get it, but imo these structures were built on certain lines of the planet for energy/power. I have always felt the pyramids of Giza esp the Great one was not meant as a tomb. I remember learning about Ancient Egypt and how they mark everything yet where are the markings of a Pharaoh in the Great Pyramid. That bothers me the most and with the make up of the great pyramid and it's location. It's so much to take in but it makes sense to me more than what I was told in school what their purpose was. It would also imo explain how they were able to build them.

There are places like Coral Castle that were built using this method from what I have read. Coral Castle is about 5hrs from me and I have thought about going there to see it for myself. I really do believe in the whole energy of the earth giving us way back then some kind of "technology" we no longer have. I also don't mean technology like it is today but for lack of a term on what it would be considered the easiest is to say technology. I think our ancestors were smarter than we give them credit for. I wish I could go back then and see

I'm a big fan of numbers, math is a favorite and I like science and putting them together makes me

I started looking into sacred geometry and the math involved with these structures and then going from there and looking into their positioning in the sky and the ground and the lines they were on. It literally makes my mind hurt at times. I wouldn't even begin to be able to explain but just direct you to read various subjects if you haven't already.

I found this link very interesting, it's what got me into reading about sacred geometry, that and the pyramids.
Coral Castle

When I find the others I will link more.

Sorry if I make no sense, it is hard for me to explain in such a short reply lol

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Anyway back on topic as the last couple of posts ive made was me thinking out loud and out the box. Making a connection between the pyramids, the missing pieces from pyramids (antenna) and because you mentioned either creating energy or sending something out i was thinking of all possibilities. Eg energy, or data or even more but hey.

What i would like to know if there is any evidence of any such antenna in the vicinity of pyramids and like said before in an earlier post any connection with the gravitational effect/ points globally

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I am following you totally and yes it is ridiculously hard to explain. Maybe a quick toot up the road to visit Coral Castle and a thread will be good? A first hand account, shared?

Does anyone know where we can obtain images of all pyramids on a global image so we can see the big picture?
I really do think w are on to something here.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is a bad map that shows some of the pyramids world wide - its has some on it that aren't actually there and leaves off others that do exist.

You guys are forgetting a couple of things:

These pyramids were built in a time frame covering 4,000 years, using different techniques and for different purposes; some are tombs, some are temples, some are combinations.

Unfortunately I'm about to head off for the weekend so I cannot comment further.

I suggest you:

Read up about pyramids (not on fringe sites) hopefully Byrd, Harte, or any number of other folks will show up to provide more useful information to your queries and observations

Regards
edit on 30/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i stopped paying attention when i read the words 'pyramid energy' sounds like something i would say if i had long hair rose tinted specs and a tydie t-shirt on.

edit on Fri Dec 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

so you accept the htc in your hand ??

(i phone if your lucky) ??

but you don't accept that (illuminati) humans (illuminati) are incredible at
(Illuminati) engineering (Illuminati)

Just because you don't know !!! yet?????!!!!!

HUMANS could never have made technology before? REALLY???

Research:
Hidden Hand and Ufos being Time Space dimensional beings . brap!

Rice and Peace.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i accept the mobile phone i use (wouldnt touch an iphone untill they sort out compatability issues), yes.
i also accept that humans in the past were great engineers and developed forms of technolagy. but i dont beleive that stone pyramids could harness any kind of power, the same way i dont beleive in crystal energy.

if they discover somekind of wiring or machinery in the pyramids let me know but 'pyramid energy' plz. the man in that article sounds like hes taking advantage of people to make a profit

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

OK

so You accept

that the wiring has been stripped from the Pyramids. As always happens in history!!!
eg,

just like in the Colosseum in Rome anything of value (metals) has gone from the pyramids... gold tops gold wiring inside and what have you.

Yes Romes walls were covered in gold.

Its all gone now... shame... Id bloody love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you accept that a big architectural object like that (The Pyramids) would not have been constructed by HUMANS unless it did indeed posses a function of great Usefulness. we don't build for nothing very often. Not really.
Even the cathedrals and churches of England have a spiritual significance.

If I could perform ritual in York Minster I would be much obliged. But being allowed to pray there to the infinite creator is perfect as it is. A personal Prayer with will and intent, a beautiful moment for any soul.

Im sorry if the spiritual is not your field Ive digressed.

But I hope youll consider our technological past, a given, with thought.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
There are places like Coral Castle that were built using this method from what I have read. Coral Castle is about 5hrs from me and I have thought about going there to see it for myself.

When you go there, look at their photo archives. You'll see him standing around with a pulley system (and I'm told that the one in a different picture is an automobile transmission part) and railroad ties to move his blocks with.

The other pyramid builders didn't have railroad ties or Ford transmissions (or chains ... and there's a number of pictures of him with stones with chains around them) back in those days.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

is there any evidence that the pyramids once had wires and machinery? if there is then i will reconsider my opinion. the article linked in the OP has no mention of wires ect it seems to be about the shape of the pyramid and the material of which its made having certain effects, wich is why i said it sounds like hes taking advantage of people

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am creating this thread due to a recent posting i made and would like to hear what you would think.

The thing is Pyramids of all kinds are spread across the world, the most commonly known are those of Egypt. However there are Pyramids all over the earth and also some beneath the sea.

Due to this link i believe it shows a possible reason for them being built in the first place.
Pyramid Devices

That's someone's sales page with pyramids that have a lot of different proportions. Most of them are proportioned like the smaller ones of the Nubian kings. The photos that talk about the "great pyramid" are apparently not referencing the one in Egypt because it has a much lower slope, and the slope actually changes at one point.

Now ofcourse over time things corrode etc and suffer to weathering but what if, and it is a big what if the important piece of the pyramid was infact the very top which is missing which is shown in the images

In order for that to be true, they would all have to be the same shape, of the same material, with the same inside proportions, and built at the same time using the same methods. While styles are consistent with culture and era, they don't match.

In other words, all Egyptian pyramids before about 2000 BC look the same, all the ones after that look the same, all the Mayan ones of about 1000 AD look the same -- but none of those three look like the others.

And stone conducts and retains heat energy (only) but it does so very very slowly.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I was brough up in Mallorca, so I know what Talayots are.

Oh and let it be known that Mallorca is actually called Majorca, but its been turned in to Mallorca by 'someone' ?

lol .

Ok so pyramids as an important thing has been 'venerated' yes we all agree on that.

But some of them have a greater importance in the hearts and minds of people why?

Education and the media that's why.

www.spanisharts.com... are

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

is there any evidence that the pyramids once had wires and machinery? if there is then i will reconsider my opinion. the article linked in the OP has no mention of wires ect it seems to be about the shape of the pyramid and the material of which its made having certain effects, wich is why i said it sounds like hes taking advantage of people

No. The Mayans and Aztecs could make gold wire (and the later Egyptians could as well) but gold melts so rapidly that it's not a good conductor of energy. The length of wire that they made was short -- used in jewelry and in cloth (occasionally.)

Mythbusters did an episode on pyramid power and tested many claims -- the claims were busted. You can see what they did and replicate it for yourself (many of us had before) -- and yeah, we all came to the conclusion that it was "busted."

That's why the "pyramid technology" died off in the early 1970's. We tried it and it didn't work.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
i stopped paying attention when i read the words 'pyramid energy' sounds like something i would say if i had long hair rose tinted specs and a tydie t-shirt on.

edit on Fri Dec 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

You might be mindful of your comments, here.

I *do* have long hair, and I was, thank you, one of the hippies from the late 1960's/early 1970's. And yes, we tried it and no, it didn't work for us, either. It surprises me that people are still fond of this anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join