Pyramids, a possible explaination as to why they were really built?

page: 1
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I am creating this thread due to a recent posting i made and would like to hear what you would think.

The thing is Pyramids of all kinds are spread across the world, the most commonly known are those of Egypt. However there are Pyramids all over the earth and also some beneath the sea.

Due to this link i believe it shows a possible reason for them being built in the first place.
Pyramid Devices

Now ofcourse over time things corrode etc and suffer to weathering but what if, and it is a big what if the important piece of the pyramid was infact the very top which is missing which is shown in the images






Pyramids

Yes short but sweet, But thought i would share. Peace.
I posted similar to the above as a reply but thought it should maybe have a thread of its own where people can add information to it rather than derail it.

I am sure the lost civilizations knew something that we dont or havent quite got the grasp of yet. Free energy technology.



+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What if pyramids were just a cool way to stack rocks


Then everyone found out about it because, like, it was a cool way to stack rocks!
edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have a reason for the pyramids which is much less 'exciting' but which i believe is the real reason for them.

If u bring up google maps and put a pin on each of the locations, teneriffe, mexico, egypt and koh ker, it pretty much makes a straight line, which splits the world in to the 'populated' northern hemisphere (90% of the worlds population) and the unpopulated southern hemisphere.

I believe the pyramids are a 'marker' and that they are meant as a line to give us a sort of 'equator' line.

I have to admit the picture with the HAARP like antenna on top of the pyramid is interesting though, but I suspect a deception.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: one more line.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 


How does your theory hold up with the pyramids of southern and central America ?
The pyramids of this region were not built to an apex ( and therefore could not be capped) , but rather a plateau .
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


really? Thats an interesting theory have you any links to sites that maybe believe the same or is it your theory?
2nd


+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut
 


Come on, i am trying to have a decent discussion here with people who are interested, stop trying to be a fool, either add something that can be debated or dont post. I am not being funny but in my short time here on ATS it seems people rather derail and destroy threads rather than help proving they have some truth to it.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65
 


Im not sure.
I had wondered about some of the extra pyramids, like I believe some are in bosnia? is that right?
but those were 'covered up' and are under soil. I wonder If we are supposed to think about some of them (the pyramids) but 'somebody' wanted us to put the other ones out of our mind...

Im open to suggestions, I have a reason why I believe this line was drawn and brought to our attention, and this is what makes me trust my judgement. But I am open to suggestions and correction.

Basically Im not sure whether the pyramids were built by the same people who are now 'using' them to tell a story and give us clues, I believe they might have been 'sequestered' so to speak by someone who wants to tell a story.

Rice and Peace.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: grammar



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 


Its my theory yes.
2nd line.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


Have you actually got any images that depict the placemarks of the pyramids in relation to population? If so i would be interested to see.
Add what you think is neccesary, just because i added the piece regarding pyramids in some way being built to create energy or the similar doesnt mean its fact, i am open to all ideas/links and threads which cover all avenues.

The pyramids i believe were built more than just burial tombs but hey thats my opinion, especially as now we are just popped in a hole and buried. Why did we stop building pyramids anyway?



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


The main pyramids I use in my theory of a straight line are Egypt ans Mayan ones, one set of pyramids comes with a date. interesting.

But I do find it very 'convenient' that teneriffe and Koh Ker are on this line.

if you draw the line across a map: Japan 'sits' on the line. I believe that is also important.

I also think that this somebody is shouting at us to look at these pyramids. Jay z rhianna Rammstein. need i go on?

Our companies and media... weird no? and its escalated considerably as we approach 2012...



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


Have you actually got any images that depict the placemarks of the pyramids in relation to population? If so i would be interested to see.
Add what you think is neccesary, just because i added the piece regarding pyramids in some way being built to create energy or the similar doesnt mean its fact, i am open to all ideas/links and threads which cover all avenues.

The pyramids i believe were built more than just burial tombs but hey thats my opinion, especially as now we are just popped in a hole and buried. Why did we stop building pyramids anyway?


I noticed that you haven't answered my question . Maybe you are sidestepping because you haven't really given your "theory" a great deal of thought ?

What if the ancient pryamids are nothing more than a remnent of oversized ego's , who wanted to be remembered long after they were dead ?

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 


Sorry bro, Im not too # hot with making pictures etc.

If someone out there wants to do this, please please do


pop of norther hem.

just bring up google maps zoom out and draw the line with your mouse. It splits the world like Ive told you.

Its a fact.
Rice and Peace.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65
 


I appreciate your input, and you can say I haven't given it a lot of thought if you want.

The truth is I HAVE.

Just because someone doesn't have ALL the answers doesn't mean they don't have some of them.

I wish I could explain it all, but even though I've mused over it for weeks and weeks... I still cant complete the full picture.

I hope other minds working in unison will.

I don't feel your trying to help, but rather trying to make mine go away.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


Twice you have answered questions that were not directed at you . Please give the OP a chance to oversee his thread .



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

What if pyramids were just a cool way to stack rocks


Then everyone found out about it because, like, it was a cool way to stack rocks!
edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



Your mind is very limited if you truly believe that. If you were just trying to be clever, you failed. If you were trying to be funny, you failed.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65
 


EH?

The Op believes that the pyramids might have been some sort of a technological machine.

Your question was directed at my geographical input.

So why are you now saying you directed your question at the OP? when your question doesn't relate in any way to his info in the OP?

Please clarify your position.

OP I am NOT trying to derail your thread . We are friends.

Rice and Peace.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
How does your theory hold up with the pyramids of southern and central America ?


I'm not trying to defend OP's theories but there is simple answer for that. They were built for different purpose. During celebrations people "in charge" were standing on top of pyramids, ya know, closer to heaven, also those areas had interesting acoustic effect (so they could be heard loud and clear from the top).
Pyramids are the easiest way to build "up" because wide base is able to support weight of the rest.

Egyptian pyramids are completely different story. People often tend to forget about layer of limestone that was entirely covering them, and been stripped during millenias.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
I have a reason for the pyramids which is much less 'exciting' but which i believe is the real reason for them.

If u bring up google maps and put a pin on each of the locations, teneriffe, mexico, egypt and koh ker, it pretty much makes a straight line, which splits the world in to the 'populated' northern hemisphere (90% of the worlds population) and the unpopulated southern hemisphere.

I believe the pyramids are a 'marker' and that they are meant as a line to give us a sort of 'equator' line.

I have to admit the picture with the HAARP like antenna on top of the pyramid is interesting though, but I suspect a deception.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: one more line.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling


I don't by it. Sure it could be used as a land mark, but if it were only a landmark it would not have the internal layouts suggesting a physical use/purpose of some kind. I do believe they worked together for an unknown technology we have not figured out yet. I think the op has a really valid idea.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat
 


Limestone? Does limestone have any specific relevance or qualities that would justify the use of it on pyramids, whether it was used for scientific reasons or simply as a form of weather proofing?



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


I'm not sure you have correctly read my posts in this thread , because both my questions were CLEARLY directed at the OP .

Please give the OP a chance to answer my questions .





new topics
top topics
 
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join