It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Hanslune
Here is a bad map that shows some of the pyramids world wide - its has some on it that aren't actually there and leaves off others that do exist.
You guys are forgetting a couple of things:
These pyramids were built in a time frame covering 4,000 years, using different techniques and for different purposes; some are tombs, some are temples, some are combinations.
Unfortunately I'm about to head off for the weekend so I cannot comment further.
I suggest you:
Read up about pyramids (not on fringe sites) hopefully Byrd, Harte, or any number of other folks will show up to provide more useful information to your queries and observations
Regardsedit on 30/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Lee78
Enoch the builder, sethite and prophet
Did the great pyramid belong to a pharoah? Or did it belong to Yahuwah? Was it built to honor a dead false god or was it built to honor the Living God?
The book of Enoch may have something to say about that.
Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I can't say I agree with the idea of them being a free energy device in any way, the pyramids around the globe are all structurally different and follow completely different blueprints for materials and construction methods.
The reason there may be so many pyramids I think is basically down to the logistics of building something high with the materials and construction techniques that were available at the time. A pyramid supports itself, and is least likely to collapse under the pressure of its own weight.
There are anomalies that need to be looked at though, it is my personal opinion that the great pyramids of Giza is much older than the others, I feel it was built by a much earlier civilisation and discovered by the Egyptians who tried to copy it and hence so many other pyramids around near by. It seems illogical to me that the Egyptians started off making poor pyramids, built up to excellence in the Great Pyramid, then suddenly forgot all they learnt and went back to making crap ones. It would also explain why only the great pyramid has internal chambers, where as all the others have only a chamber beneath the pyramid (as does the great one) It also would explain why they align with Orion 10,000 years ago, but not 5,000 years ago when current theory dictates they were built. There is other evidence to support this of course but perhaps that is for a different thread.
Certain geometric shapes are bound to reoccur through different civilisations, the circle, the square, the triangle ect, the pyramid is also one of them, I have yet to see any evidence that pyramids from different cultures are related to each other
- Aligned True North: The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was exactly aligned at one time.
- Centre of Land Mass: The Great Pyramid is located at the centre of the land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.
- The relationship between Pi (p) and Phi (F) is expressed in the fundamental proportions of the Great Pyramid.
- The four faces of the pyramid are slightly concave, the only pyramid to have been built this way.
- Tropical Year or Calendar Year: The length of a base side is 9,131 Pyramid Inches measured at the mean socket level, or 365.24 Pyramid Cubits, which is the number of days in a year [9,131/25 = 365.24, accurate to 5 digits]. The perimeter of the base divided by 100 = 365.24, the number of days in a year. [9 131 Pyramid Inches * 4 / 100, accurate to 5 digits]
- Mean Distance to Sun: The height of the pyramid times 10^9 represents the mean radius of the earth's orbit around the sun, or Astronomical Unit (AU). [5,813.235565376 Pyramid Inches x 10^9 = 91,848,816.9 miles]
- Earth's Polar Radius: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The height * 43200 = 3,938.685 miles, which is the polar radius of the earth to within 11 mi.
- Equatorial Circumference of the Earth: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The perimeter of the base * 43,200 = 24,734.94 miles, which is within 170 miles of the equatorial circumference of the earth.
- Marks Spring Equinox: Due to the angle of the sides of the pyramid vs. its latitude, it casts no shadow at noon during the spring equinox.
Originally posted by sam_inc
i thought they were built to balance the planet according to Alex collier
Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by digitalf
Thanks for the info, so knowing what they knew then brings me to the assumption that the obvious may not be as complicated as we think it may be, if what you are saying is true. If it was to be used for that reason warnings are simple yet effective.....arent they?
Isa 19:19-20 "At that time there will be an altar for the LORD in the middle of Egypt and a monument to the LORD at the border of Egypt. 20 This will be a sign and a witness to the LORD All-Powerful in the land of Egypt. When the people cry to the LORD for help, he will send someone to save and defend them. He will rescue them from those who hurt them."