It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, a possible explaination as to why they were really built?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Lol when I read your post I think about Indiana Jones.
hehe sorry bro.

Can you explain what pulleys and stuff has to do with the OP's

OPINION

That these (pyramids) were technological machines, involving 'energy' of some kind, and a (possible) space fairing machine also (star gate perhaps) ...

In discussion...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have long hair!

My mind works for me. My hair sits tight in a pony tail, until i release it.

thankyou.

what the?
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
I have a reason for the pyramids which is much less 'exciting' but which i believe is the real reason for them.

If u bring up google maps and put a pin on each of the locations, teneriffe, mexico, egypt and koh ker, it pretty much makes a straight line, which splits the world in to the 'populated' northern hemisphere (90% of the worlds population) and the unpopulated southern hemisphere.

I believe the pyramids are a 'marker' and that they are meant as a line to give us a sort of 'equator' line.

I have to admit the picture with the HAARP like antenna on top of the pyramid is interesting though, but I suspect a deception.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: one more line.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling

Okay so all these people who weren't in communication with each other built these pyramids that took massive amounts of energy to create, to mark the equator???? What possible purpose could they have for this?????

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I always figured the pyramids were built for basically two reasons. The first one was that the pharaohs really believed all that stuff about the afterlife, and wanted to make it there in the best possible position. So that meant building the best possible pyramid they could. And because of their egos, they were as big as they could make them.

The second possible reason for building huge pyramids is the same reason they built all kinds of other huge monuments and buildings. It made sense from an economic standpoint. Pyramids and other large constructions focus the energies of the population into doing something. When they're not working to grow or store food, it gives the slaves or the other "free" citizens something to do so that they just don't sit around twiddling their thumbs, maybe thinking up ways to cause trouble. When the pyramid construction system is in place, people have goals. Goods and services are traded and circulate. People have something to do, and are more or less happy.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i thought they were built to balance the planet according to Alex collier

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by DaveNorris
i stopped paying attention when i read the words 'pyramid energy' sounds like something i would say if i had long hair rose tinted specs and a tydie t-shirt on.

edit on Fri Dec 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

You might be mindful of your comments, here.

I *do* have long hair, and I was, thank you, one of the hippies from the late 1960's/early 1970's. And yes, we tried it and no, it didn't work for us, either. It surprises me that people are still fond of this anyway.

yeah sorry, already been reminded this week that my sense of humor/sarcasm can get me into trouble

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

What if pyramids were just a cool way to stack rocks

Then everyone found out about it because, like, it was a cool way to stack rocks!
edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

That is funny - But of course not serious as there is far more to pyramids then just that. Pi is incoperated into its design as is the speed of light and other mathmatical and astronomical dimensions - Unless they thought that was cool also.
edit on 30-12-2011 by artistpoet because: spellink mistake

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
i thought they were built to balance the planet according to Alex collier

Well if they were built to balance the Earth then they failed as it wobbles thus causing processional cycles
edit on 30-12-2011 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Well. Alot of people have alot of different theories. There are stories about the great pyramids at giza that pre-date the egyptian civilzation itself. Kind of amazing how the Sumerians whose civilization existed 1500 years before the great pyramids at gize were even supposedly built would have knowledge about them. Whats even more amazing are the accounts that the prophet Enoch, whom God took away built the great pyramid himself.

Enoch the builder, sethite and prophet

Did the great pyramid belong to a pharoah? Or did it belong to Yahuwah? Was it built to honor a dead false god or was it built to honor the Living God?

The book of Enoch may have something to say about that.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I too believe 'all that stuff ' about the after life. Like an Egyptian Pharaoh.

In fact My gods are in many ways the gods of the Egyptians. I pray to those, most often, and of course our current
planetary logos and in fact the one which is here to do work.

Thanks Ra. Thank Horus, Thank Ra-Hoor-Khuit and Hoor-par-kraa, Thank Heru-ra-ha and thank Nuit, YHWH, and Lucifer. the logos all lead to Rome (so to speak).

The logos with which the Egyptians appreciated the 'infinite creator' are real.

Mostly, I appreciate the 'Infinite creator' .

but like the pyramid, I pray to subtler logos sometimes, but always in

sublime respect for the 'Infinite Creator'

I also believe That It is more than probable that the building of the pyramids was an orchestrated control over people, like u insinuate.

In fact Its all fitting in to the same story for me, so I'm glad you've made me realise this.
Illuminati have been at it a while, its ALL planned.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by DaveNorris
i stopped paying attention when i read the words 'pyramid energy' sounds like something i would say if i had long hair rose tinted specs and a tydie t-shirt on.

edit on Fri Dec 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

You might be mindful of your comments, here.

I *do* have long hair, and I was, thank you, one of the hippies from the late 1960's/early 1970's. And yes, we tried it and no, it didn't work for us, either. It surprises me that people are still fond of this anyway.

History repeats itself. Why? My theory is God is trying to teach us a lesson and we keep F'ing it up and failing to learn the lesson and so we will keep repeating it until we either get with the program and learn it or whenever he tires of watching us...which is what the Great Tribulation is supposed to be about. Doesn't matter if anyone reading this believes in any of it, its just what I believe.
edit on 30-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes the sumerians.

wow.

Just how far does this 'control' over humanity stretch?

It seems orchestrated 'divinely' to a degree which is so perfectly manipulated as to leave no doubt about design.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have alway had a theory on the great pyramids. I will try and make it short..

I dont think the Egyptians built the pyramids. I don't think Capt Cook discovered Australia, I dont think Columbus was the first to claim America, the list goes on.

It was a race of Asian people, these guys had seafaring ships way before any one else, they sailed the world and maped it. There is proof of this every where.

I dont know the real reason they built them, but i think ancient Asian culture might have some answers.
imo I think it has to do with magnets, gravity and position (23.5 degree).

Think about it. do you think the people behind our history books want us to learn about this true history?
I dont think so, they want us to think we white caucasion people are the almighty race.
Same with the Egyptian people, they didnt like the original face on the Sphinx, so they changed it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think that the planetary god is YHWH, and Lux is here for fun. And there were other logos on Earth in the past that used it as a

gateway to 4th, or maybe were doing the same job for past civilizations, because if hidden hand is to be believed

6th like to come help 3rd... hidden hand (please research hidden hand on ats if you're lost on this ).

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
I have alway had a theory on the great pyramids. I will try and make it short..

I dont think the Egyptians built the pyramids. I don't think Capt Cook discovered Australia, I dont think Columbus was the first to claim America, the list goes on.

It was a race of Asian people, these guys had seafaring ships way before any one else, they sailed the world and maped it. There is proof of this every where.

I dont know the real reason they built them, but i think ancient Asian culture might have some answers.
imo I think it has to do with magnets, gravity and position (23.5 degree).

Think about it. do you think the people behind our history books want us to learn about this true history?
I dont think so, they want us to think we white caucasion people are the almighty race.
Same with the Egyptian people, they didnt like the original face on the Sphinx, so they changed it.

I agree with much of what you say and there is a lot of research and evidence out there that backs up your what you say. Indeed off the shores of India under the Indian Oceon the remains of an ancient civilisation have been discovered - I beleieve there was a prior civilisation to ours - Ancient Egypt is the early days of what we term our civilisation.
The Earth has been through many vast upheavels - evidence is found everywhere for this - such as sea fossils in mountain ranges.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Firstly, there are literally thousands of pyramids all over the globe....
China has a doozey of one...
Bosnia has one thats buried under a hill....
Theres pyramids everywhere there are ruins which date back to the old days...
By that i mean the days of the origonal inhabitants of earth....
It is patently obvious that there had to be a huge and very advanced civilization before our progenitors crawled out of the cave.....
Mounds also can be found around the world, as stone circles like stonehenge can also be found all over....
The Cities of South America are far too well engineered to be the product of the recent mayans or aztecs etc....
Further to this, id like to add that there are drawings of african animals on south american cave walls,
The race of man is a newcomer to the planet relatively.......
We seem to have absolutely no clue as to who some of the really ancient ruins belong or who made them and when.......
Ther astounding number of pyramids alone , in the thousands, is enough to convince me they are a waorld wide phenom of a world wide cvilisation of long ago.
From where did the Peri Reis maps come?
Other deep time artifacts like coal with a gold chain embedded in a chink....
or other things found in coal that is supposedly millions of years old....
Articles brought up from great depth in the ground , in drill cores....(like a stone doll of miniature size......Human by the way)
These indicate that we are far from the first beings here on earth with intelligence.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

The Australian Aboriginal's that live north of the country definatly have some asian in their blood, and there is a tribe of people that live on a small Island off Japan (cant remember the name) that are traditinal American Indian in looks and culture, I belive they could have only got there by the asian explorers.

And to me the early depictions of Egyptian Pharaohs look asian in apperance.

Some DNA testing would be a great way to find some truth in this.

Slightly off topic, but many years ago my parents travelled the country (Australia) they told me they saw what looked like a huge man made pyramid.
got me thinking maybe there are pyramids on every contenent on Earth.
The Chinese pyramids always have had me fasinated aswell as the under water stuff off Japan news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

The people behind the history books most certainly don't want us to know the true history!!

They spend their entire time trying to force feed us a lie, a story which they have created to keep the truth from us.

I completely agree.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by chr0naut

What if pyramids were just a cool way to stack rocks

Then everyone found out about it because, like, it was a cool way to stack rocks!
edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

That is funny - But of course not serious as there is far more to pyramids then just that. Pi is incorporated into its design as is the speed of light and other mathamatical and astronomical dimensions - Unless they thought that was cool also.

exactly, there is way more to it than stacking rocks. personally, I think it was some kind of energy machine. seeing as no bodies are really in it.....
alot of people believe they were built for energy, healing, personal empowerment, a beacon for space travelers (cause the outer layer when it was there made them very shiny). I keep rethinking the energy theory, but for what ? people or travelers?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Its true Ancient Artifacts point to the fact that humans did indeed have far more advanced civilizations than that which we are aware of in the past.

There also could have been a past civilization that managed to space fair. And perhaps even time travel.

Probably in this skin we'll never know.

But we do know why the pyramids are important now, If we follow the clues, we find out which ones are relevant now.

I think relevance is part of the game of intelligence.

Objects can have various reason for existence, and if used correctly their 'raison d'etre' can vary wildly over time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join