Pyramids, a possible explaination as to why they were really built?

page: 2
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicationwillfreeus
 


I do believe that they would have been given purposes, even though they are of geographical importance yes.

Building something so 'big' for such a weird reason as my geographical standpoint, would defo require the pyramids to have 'other reasons' too. I see this as a kind of deception.




posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 



Both of your (you and the op) ideas could work together. If the pyramids wer for creating energy of some kind then they would have to be stratigically positioned to keep the energy feed flowing worldwide. I think I have read these pyramids all are very close to or directly on the magnetic laylines of the earth.




posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65
 


fair play. im really not with it today obviously. :s

I totally see what your asking I hadnt bothered to glance back at it. Its about the shape of the pyramids and the fact that they have a flat top.

Jeez my bad .

apologies once more.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicationwillfreeus
 


That is interesting, yes.

I can see your point.

Perhaps they do work together. I hadn't thought about that. thanks.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


Have you actually got any images that depict the placemarks of the pyramids in relation to population? If so i would be interested to see.
Add what you think is neccesary, just because i added the piece regarding pyramids in some way being built to create energy or the similar doesnt mean its fact, i am open to all ideas/links and threads which cover all avenues.

The pyramids i believe were built more than just burial tombs but hey thats my opinion, especially as now we are just popped in a hole and buried. Why did we stop building pyramids anyway?


I noticed that you haven't answered my question . Maybe you are sidestepping because you haven't really given your "theory" a great deal of thought ?

What if the ancient pryamids are nothing more than a remnent of oversized ego's , who wanted to be remembered long after they were dead ?

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)


The pyramids you speak of always seem to have or had a little house-like stucture at the top of them, couldn't it have been housed in there? How do you know the tops weren't removed by the mayans to make use of the stuctures for themselves. A lot of statements I have read insinuate that the egyptians stumbled upon the great pyramids and made us of them and copied them. I think it could have happened the same way with the Mayans. We weren't there so we will never know for sure.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communicationwillfreeus
reply to post by Lagrimas
 



Both of your (you and the op) ideas could work together. If the pyramids wer for creating energy of some kind then they would have to be stratigically positioned to keep the energy feed flowing worldwide. I think I have read these pyramids all are very close to or directly on the magnetic laylines of the earth.


Yes and this that you mentioned as well as what looks to be similar to HAARP antenas that are missing from the tops of the pyramids would indicate that there could have been easily used for other means. I am not saying its a fact but look at the images in the OP. Food for thought?



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 


Oh yea, I totally agree that the images are food for though.

And Im thinking.

thanks for the awesome pictures. And I do think it looks like haarp. spooky.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What i am saying ultimately at this point is could the use of these antenna's on the top of these pyramids have once been placed on the tops?



And if so,
1 Is there any evidence
2 collectively could they have generated or captured energy from the atmosphere
3 Could they as a member stated have been used on par with magnetic fields?



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 


It would be lovely to get some more answers, but evidence is going to be hard to come by imo.


I think that if they did have antennas on top then we can speculate that they could indeed have been either for:

gathering energy. Or sending it out for some reason.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communicationwillfreeus

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


Have you actually got any images that depict the placemarks of the pyramids in relation to population? If so i would be interested to see.
Add what you think is neccesary, just because i added the piece regarding pyramids in some way being built to create energy or the similar doesnt mean its fact, i am open to all ideas/links and threads which cover all avenues.

The pyramids i believe were built more than just burial tombs but hey thats my opinion, especially as now we are just popped in a hole and buried. Why did we stop building pyramids anyway?


I noticed that you haven't answered my question . Maybe you are sidestepping because you haven't really given your "theory" a great deal of thought ?

What if the ancient pryamids are nothing more than a remnent of oversized ego's , who wanted to be remembered long after they were dead ?

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)


The pyramids you speak of always seem to have or had a little house-like stucture at the top of them, couldn't it have been housed in there? How do you know the tops weren't removed by the mayans to make use of the stuctures for themselves. A lot of statements I have read insinuate that the egyptians stumbled upon the great pyramids and made us of them and copied them. I think it could have happened the same way with the Mayans. We weren't there so we will never know for sure.


Now theres something else and i am going to try and add this video youtu.be...



edit on 30-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I can't say I agree with the idea of them being a free energy device in any way, the pyramids around the globe are all structurally different and follow completely different blueprints for materials and construction methods.

The reason there may be so many pyramids I think is basically down to the logistics of building something high with the materials and construction techniques that were available at the time. A pyramid supports itself, and is least likely to collapse under the pressure of its own weight.

There are anomalies that need to be looked at though, it is my personal opinion that the great pyramids of Giza is much older than the others, I feel it was built by a much earlier civilisation and discovered by the Egyptians who tried to copy it and hence so many other pyramids around near by. It seems illogical to me that the Egyptians started off making poor pyramids, built up to excellence in the Great Pyramid, then suddenly forgot all they learnt and went back to making crap ones. It would also explain why only the great pyramid has internal chambers, where as all the others have only a chamber beneath the pyramid (as does the great one) It also would explain why they align with Orion 10,000 years ago, but not 5,000 years ago when current theory dictates they were built. There is other evidence to support this of course but perhaps that is for a different thread.

Certain geometric shapes are bound to reoccur through different civilisations, the circle, the square, the triangle ect, the pyramid is also one of them, I have yet to see any evidence that pyramids from different cultures are related to each other



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by chr0naut
 


Come on, i am trying to have a decent discussion here with people who are interested, stop trying to be a fool, either add something that can be debated or dont post. I am not being funny but in my short time here on ATS it seems people rather derail and destroy threads rather than help proving they have some truth to it.



Sorry.

I will agree with you that the pyramids really are particularly stupid and inefficient as tombs.

But perhaps as mega-altars they do make some sort of sense (might also explain their flat tops).

Also, perhaps they were great batteries, charged by differential static between the waters in their base and the air at higher elevations.

.. or signalling towers, or followed ley lines, or collectors & radiators of "subtle"energies or astronomical observatories or particularly hard to counterfeit currency

who really knows.

But your theory could be valid, too.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here is an interestinbg link sorry i cant embed
youtu.be...



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer
 


Its interesting you mention orion, as i personally believe we can expect to see the supernova which could happen at anytime but may not happen for years to happen in 2012.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 


Wow I have never seen that before. Very interesting. I believe that is info to be thought about EVEN if its a hoax.

Why?

TPTB, either with ALien help, or not, are trying to draw our eye to the Importance of the southern hemisphere.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


In regard to your post about either receiving energy or sending it out......made me think of something totally off topic but 2 words Space elevators. I read a piece some time ago about it and thought and passed it off as bs and too far fetched, now however given different discoveries etc i ask is it really?
Space Elevators
In relation to the link and technology today, havent we replaced and are on replacing wires with say for instance wifi?



As above so below? An upside down pyramid?
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
weird i just watched an awesome doco on this just before i came onto ats to see what was new
it was called revelation of the pyramids



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have a book I must find. I remember a theory that the 3 great pyrimids in Giza align with the
3 stars of orions belt in the constellation of orion. They used a computer to retrace the star
charts to 10,000bc or something. During this same time the sphinx faced leo and the milkyway was superimposed over the nile.
I could'nt find my book but here is a link, very interesting


www.goroadachi.com

and here's a pretty picture





I like this theory because it fits so many things including the funeral boats traveling
down the nile into the milkyway



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 


huh this gets weirder and weirder, As above so below haha. nice.

Yea I see what you're getting at, perhaps it really could be a space elevator.

However, if we agree that aliens have had ufos for a long long time (ancient astronaut theory with all the ancien ufo's in art) why would they need a teleporter to near space?

Perhaps if they pointed up to man/alien made black hole portals? for interstellar travel to further afield planets?

ie stargates.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by Lagrimas
 


In regard to your post about either receiving energy or sending it out......made me think of something totally off topic but 2 words Space elevators. I read a piece some time ago about it and thought and passed it off as bs and too far fetched, now however given different discoveries etc i ask is it really?
Space Elevators
In relation to the link and technology today, havent we replaced and are on replacing wires with say for instance wifi?



As above so below? An upside down pyramid?
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)


And in relation to our steps forward technologically where we begin to leave cables and wires behind using technology such as USB and wifi, broadband, bluetooth etc to transfer data through fresh air brings me to a personal theory that the time we live in has already been done and any contact with ET's etc will actually be us from the future.
Yes you may laugh but take a look at my other thread here link

more to the point is why on earth there would be a USB symbol on what looks to be a statue's forehead?



Which the usb symbol also ties neptune and his trident into the equation, do you agree?
USB



Neptune & Trident



Now i am not saying they are all connected but hey, i connected the dots so why not?

Could it be that technology that we use or will create was created in the past and it was maybe the technology and our lack of knowledge that ruined it all before?





top topics
 
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join